Innocent✔️ (Nalu) (Natsu x Lu...

By MissKrystalDragneel

Natsu is your typical hormonal teenage boy in high school. He's the schools bad boy and heartthrob but he's a... More

The new girl
Learning new things
Resisting temptation
Meeting
Surprises
Weekend Fun Part 1
Weekend Fun Part 2
Challenges
Facing fears
A surprise
Thanksgiving fun
Intimate
Going to far
Making it up to you
Trust
What
Friendships and rivalries
The proposal
Letting everyone know
The slip up
It's a secret
Exposed
Surprise
Love makers
Revenge
Promises
May flowers
Graduation
Summer
Wedding
Honeymoon
Happily ever after
The End

Prom

4.1K 101 37
By MissKrystalDragneel

Lucy's POV
It's June and it's the end of the school year. Me and Natsu just finished our finals and we are confident we passed. They were extremely tough though, I've never seen Natsu so stressed then he was during those weeks. We helped each other out as best we could and helped keep each other calm and focused and motivated.

Now it's time for prom and I can't wait to see Natsu in a suit. I bet he will look so hot I won't be able to stand it. I'm wearing a pink backless dress that reminds me of Cinderella's dress a bit I have my hair done and I have some makeup on. I look in the mirror and smile, I'm ready to go. I head out of my room and see my dad and Virgo. My dad smiles brightly when he sees me.

"Lucy you look absolutely beautiful! Let's go see Natsu. He's waiting for you." He says happily and leads me to the living room. I see Natsu and he sees me and our jaws drop.

"You look amazing!" We say at the same time and laugh.

"Pink looks good on you Luce." He says with a chuckle

"And a suit looks amazing on you Natsu. You look very handsome." I say with a smile and he blushes slightly.

"I have a early graduation present for you guys." My dad says suddenly and hands me a card. "You guys get to stay the weekend at the hotel the prom is being held at." He says with a smile and our jaws drop again.

"Really?!" Me and Natsu shout making my dad laugh loudly.

"Yes really. You both are graduating and you both did well on your finals so I'm giving you guys a weekend to yourselves. Take a mini break and have fun." He smiles and I hug him tightly

"Thank you Daddy!" I shout and he hugs me back

"You're welcome. Here." He says and hands me a already packed bag "Here Natsu. Your bag." He says as he hands Natsu his bag. "Your key is in there as well as a prepaid card with money on it. Enjoy yourselves. But be safe!" He says firmly and we nod and smile. "Go check in first then have fun at your prom."

Me and Natsu both hug him at the same time making him laugh out loud. He pushes us out the door and to the waiting limo. We get in with our bags and look at each other with big smiles on our faces. We are so excited words can't describe it.

"I can't believe we get to spend the weekend together." Natsu says excitedly and I giggle at him.

"I can. My dad knows how hard we've been working and we deserve a break. Plus you are my fiancé and we are getting married next month. He trusts us and that means the world to me."

"Me to Luce. It means so much to me that he trusts me."

"We're here. I'll pick you guys up early Monday morning." My driver Capricorn says

"We will need to go home then and get our backpacks." I tell him and he nods.

We get out of the car and head into the hotel with our bags. My dad already gave us the room key so we just head straight to the room and set our bags down. We look around and smile.

"We get the whole weekend to ourselves in a hotel." Natsu says with a big smile. "That means no suppressing moans or any sounds of pleasure and we can do anything we want." He says with his smile getting bigger. "I almost want to skip the prom and just stay here."

"No Natsu. We are going to prom." I tell him firmly and grab his hand making him pout.

I make sure I have the room key and I pull him out of the room. We head down to the prom and enter to find the party in full swing. The band was there and there was tons of food much to Natsu's delight. We head straight to the food tables and get plates of food. Natsu piled his up while I only got a few things.

"Natsu! Lucy!" I hear Levy call to us and come rushing up with Gajeel in tow. "I'm glad you guys made it." She says and hugs me.

"Of course we'd make it." I smile and look at Gajeel. He still looks intimidating to me but I know he won't do anything to me. "How do you guys like the party so far?"

"It's fun. Gajeel isn't much of a dancer though." Levy says sadly

"I don't like to dance shrimp. You know that." Gajeel says firmly and folds his arms.

"I know. But still."

"Well me and Natsu are going to go dance. You're more than welcome to join us." I tell them and grab Natsu who is still eating and pull him into the dance floor.

"Hey! I was eating!" He shouts as I pull him.

"Natsu if I let you you'd eat all night. Now come on and dance with me!" I tell him and start swinging my hips and he smiles and puts his hands on my hips while I dance.

We dance for a long time and have a blast until they announce the king and queen. Me and Natsu actually won much to our surprise. We didn't even know we were in the running. I look in the crowd and see Levy wink and give me a thumbs up. I should of known she would do this. I'm happy she did though.

"Luce we are king and queen!" Natsu shouts happily and smiles a huge smile.

"I know Natsu." I giggle and he grabs me and kisses me.

Now it was time for us to dance. We walked from the stage to the dance floor and did our slow dance signaling the start of the slow dances for the night. I was in absolute heaven in Natsu's arms and couldn't be happier. I listen to the music and smile as I wrap myself up in Natsu.

Love's my religion but he was my faith
Something so sacred so hard to replace
Fallin' for him was like fallin' from grace
All wrapped in one he was so many sins
Would have done anything everything for him
And if you ask me I would do it again
No need to imagine
'Cause I know it's true
They say "all good boys go to heaven"
But bad boys bring heaven to you
It's automatic
It's just what they do
They say "all good boys go to heaven"
But bad boys bring heaven to you

Natsu suddenly has a grin on his face and so do I.

"Luce I'm going to bring heaven to you all weekend." He whispers in a sexy voice in my ear

"I know my bad boy." I giggle and he smiles and kisses me. We dance for a while before we get tired and decide to call it a night. "Bye guys. We are leaving for the night." I tell Levy and she looks sad.

"Oh ok Lucy. I'll see you at school Monday. Be safe." She says with a smile but a sad tone.

"I will levy. You be safe to. See you Monday." I reply and hug her. "You ok?"

"Yeah. Just sad to see you go. You're the only one I know here."

"You'll be ok Levy. I know Gajeel won't hurt you or let anything bad happen to you."

"You better believe it." Gajeel says firmly.

"Ok I'm ready to go. Bye guys!" Natsu shouts and grabs me and pulls me away.

"Geez excited much?" I tease and he smiles

"Oh you have no idea." He chuckles and I giggle.

We make it back to the room and Natsu locates the 'Do Not Disturb' sign that hangs on the door nob and puts it on there making me giggle. He just smiles at me and walks to me while stripping. I just smile at the show and he smiles as well and stares deep into my eyes. I hold out my arms and he gladly strips me and removes everything in record time.

"Now. You are all mine. Tonight I expect to hear a choir of sexy moans from you and you can expect to hear them from me. This to me is a sneak peak of our honeymoon." Natsu says as I climb into the bed and he climbs on top of me

"It's a teaser!" I shout and giggle and he laughs.

"Basically yeah." He says while laughing. He looks at me while still smiling and kisses me passionately. "I've been waiting for this. No worries at all. Just me and you and all the love and passion we can muster." He says in a soft and sexy voice and keeps kissing me all over making me moan loudly. "There's the moans. I love it." He kisses and licks me all over my neck and chest and down my stomach. "Now I can fully pleasure you." He says with a smirk and I look at him shocked.

He proceeds to start eating me out and I moan loudly and wiggle. I hear him chuckle and he holds me still. "Natsu!" I shout but also moan as I wiggle and squirm at what he's doing to me. He's never done this before and it's mind blowing. I feel him stick fingers into me making me squeak and moan at the same time. He fingers me hard and fast and licks my clit with force. "Natsu. I..." I moan and then cry out as I cum hard.

"Enjoyed that?" He asks with amusement and trails kisses up my body.

"You've been holding back!" I shout but laugh

"I had to. I knew you'd scream in pleasure and you did." He says cockily and I roll my eyes and giggle. "Now I can make you scream in pleasure again and I love the fact your birth control has taken full effect because now we can experience each other completely." He says in a voice that is just sexy as hell.

He slides into me and I throw my head back in pleasure and moan and so does he. He immediately starts thrusting and we both moan the sexiest moans we've ever heard come from each other. He keeps up a steady but hard pace and moans sexily in the process. I've never heard such erotic moans from him before and they arouse me so much.

"Lucy. You feel amazing. You're so wet and so tight. You're moans are so sexy." He moans and starts thrusting harder making me moan more. "Damn it Luce. Keep moaning." He says in a sexy voice and goes faster and harder making me squeal and moan louder. "Moan my name Lucy. I want to hear you. Loudly this time. Moan my name." He growls in a sexy voice.

"Natsu!" I cry out and moan and cum hard.

"Lucy!" He moans and I feel him cum hard.

"Natsu." I say breathlessly and gently grab his face. "I love you so much." I tell him and kiss him passionately

"I love you to Lucy. So very much." He says softly and kisses me back with passion. "Tired?" He asks with a grin

"I should be asking you that." I giggle

"I'm tired but I want to go again before I go to sleep."

"Of course you do." I giggle and roll my eyes.

"Turn over." He says and gets off of me. I go ahead and turn over. "On your hands and knees." He says firmly and I do. "Perfect." He says in a happy tone and I feel him enter me making me squeak. "Time to let your kinky side out a bit Luce." He says with amusement and grabs my hair.

I moan as I feel him grab my hip with one hand and start ramming into me. He pulls my hair with his other hand but he doesn't pull it hard. I don't know why all this is erotic and arousing but it is and it drives me crazy. I moan louder as he pounds into me and I hear his erotic moans as well which just make everything better.

"Oh fuck Lucy this is amazing!" He moans loudly.

"It is Natsu. Because it's with you." I moan and he yanks me up by my hair making me yelp. He has me kneeling but is still thrusting into me.

"Come here." He growls and starts attacking my neck making me moan loudly. "Keep moaning Luce. I fucking love it!" He growls and keeps attacking my neck and thrusting into me with force.

"Natsu. I'm gonna cum." I moan and reach behind my head and grab his hair and grip it tightly. He lets go of my hips and starts massaging my breasts which pushed me over the edge.

"Fuck I feel you cumming hard." Natsu moans and gently bites down on my neck as he cums hard as well. "I love feeling you cum hard. It feels amazing." He moans and falls on the bed bringing me with him.

He pulls up the blankets and grabs me to pull me close. "Tired now?" I ask with amusement and giggle

"For now." He chuckles and holds me close to his chest. "This feels like our honeymoon." He says with a smile

"It's a sneak peak of our honeymoon." I reply while smiling myself. "Let's sleep so we can keep playing later."

"I agree with that." He chuckles and kisses my forehead.

I just smile and cuddle him close. I love the feeling of his skin against mine and hearing his heartbeat as I fall asleep. Everything is so comforting and relaxing that I had no trouble falling asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 3.5K 52
Every girl falls in love at some point, but what they never wish to expect is to have their hearts broken. And the boys of Fairy Tail have done just...
166K 5.6K 32
Lucy and Natsu are best friends and they have been ever since they were little! What will happen when she loses all the most important people in her...
152K 3.6K 34
Natsu Dragneel is the schools bad boy at Fairy Tail High. He's battle scarred from fights and follows his own rules. He rides a motorcycle and wears...
79.8K 1.8K 20
You are a fire mage with unusual fire magic. You make the fire take shape and smell and taste like different things. (For example you can make a fire...