Thirst

By Auriel_Ora

Vampires aren't real right? Daniel found out they were real. And they don't act like the stereotypes that... More

Mint Gum
Dreams
Just My Type
Ass-mar
Bum-fire?
Thirst
I MUST BECOME BEAUTIFUL
You're kinda Pretty
Faded
Poppin' Bubbles
I'm you!
Special Short: Haunted Bathroom
Somewhere in Stockholm
Dirty Little Secret
The Spectre
Dark Side
Blood, Sweat, and Tears
The End
Closer
Plot twist
Why're you so obsessed with me?
Dark Bond
Somnophilia
Shadow Kiss
If I lay here....
Love me Like You Do
Stay
Just give me a Reason
Eyes on me
My Heart
Liar Liar
Hash Slinging Slasher
It's complicated
Falsity
Recall
This story is dumb
Spoilers
Sparkling Lemonade (No)
Come with Me
Daniel (No)
I start putting random titles now
Deceptive scenes
Clarity
Simple and Clean
Epilogue
Extra Endings: Thirst

The Middle

1.1K 74 156
By Auriel_Ora

A/N: I'm going to go drink some pina colada and wait until the after effects of  writing this chapter sinks in.

Chapter 26: The Middle

Jay looked at Daniel who was nervously looking at the floor.

"..."

"Yeah, he's coming with us.... I knew if I said DG was coming you wouldn't come." Daniel said barely above a whisper.

DG watched the two as Jay looked at him then Daniel.

Daniel was waiting for a reaction from Jay, particularly a negative one.

Instead he heard Jay sigh.

Daniel looked to see Jay's face.

"Huh? You want a minute alone with DG? Uh sure..." Daniel walked to the stairs to the gates where you were to insert your ticket allowing the bars were immovable, movable then push and walk to the other side to get the ticket that popped out on the other side.

Jay pulled out his phone and began typing on his notepad app, DG could tell he definitely wasn't expecting him to be here.

He glanced at Daniel who was looking at them from the terminals, girls approaching him trying to flirt.

Jay showed the message to DG that read: 'Are you blackmailing Daniel? I know your intentions toward him.'

DG merely tilted his head to the side as he said, "Blackmail? Like I'd sink to that level, he's the one who asked me."

Jay was shocked that Daniel had done something like this.

DG continued, "I wasn't exactly hiding my intentions either."

Jay tapped angrily on his phone, 'Stay away from him.'

DG merely replied back, "He's not your personal property, if it'll calm you down let's hold a truce but only for today."

Jay was curious asked he typed, 'What type of truce?'

"Simple. We don't sabotage each other on this date with Daniel and allow him to choose for himself who he wants to be with. Let's pretend to be friends." DG explained.

Jay looked at Daniel who was nervously smiling as he tried to back away from the girls.

'Truce.' Jay typed.

'May the best man win.' the two thought as they walked over to Daniel.

-----

Daniel smiled as he walked inbetween the two into Notte world.

"There's a lot of people here today." Daniel said to try and relieve tension.

Jay smiled and nodded while DG shrugged.

"So what ride do you both want to ride first?" Daniel asked, the two merely looked at Daniel.

"..."

"You pick."

Daniel felt slightly nervous but he remembered the spinner ride and suggested to go on that ride.

The line was short and soon they were seated in the ride.

Daniel sat inbetween the two, bending his elbows on the bars behind him to hook himself to the ride.

Jay did the same while DG merely sat there, arms crossed.

"Uh DG I think you should hold onto something...." Daniel warned.

"I'll be fine." DG said.

"And now we're gonna start spinning!" the ride worker announced as they pressed a button.

Daniel clung tightly as they spun around.

Jay smiled as he saw Daniel having fun.

DG meanwhile was just sitting there, the only thing moving was his hair (F gravity in this fic).

Daniel and the other riders were in awe of how DG wasn't even budging as he sat calmly without holding onto anything in the ride.

"DG, you have to tell me how you do this." Daniel said gesturing to how DG was sitting calmly as the ride spun.

"There's no logic." DG said, Jay frowned at the answer.

Jay moved closer to press a kiss on Daniel's neck causing Daniel to squeak and stutter at Jay, "Jay.... You're cheating stealing kisses on me!"

Daniel kissed his nose to emphasize his point.

DG saw this and stood up as the ride was spinning.

"Woah DG what're you doing? That's not safe!" Daniel said.

DG stretched as he said, "My legs were stiff."

Sitting back down, DG laid his head on Daniel's shoulder.

"I feel a little dizzy." he muttered, Jay frowned at this.

"Oh, sorry I didn't know you don't like rides like this." Daniel apologized.

Once the ride was over, Daniel slightly walked wobbly, being held by DG who was the only one unaffected by the ride. Jay had to hold his head for a minute to steady his vision and balance.

"So what should we ride next?" Daniel asked once he recovered.

"How about that?" DG pointed at the drop tower.

Jay looked at the tower a bit intimidated, but Daniel grabbing his hand and telling him to get going was enough to make him willingly get on the ride.

"Make sure your stuff is secure." Daniel warned as he made sure his phone and wallet were tucked in firmly.

DG and Jay did the same as they took their seats on the ride.

Other people were on the ride as well chattering excitedly.

"I hope none of you are afraid of heights." Daniel said as the ride slowly began moving up.

Jay nodded a bit nervously as DG watched as the ground became farther away slowly.

Daniel looked down, taking in the sights of the park as they moved to the top.

"It's pretty up here." Daniel said in awe of the sights.

Jay smiled when Daniel looked at him and asked, "Don't you agree Jay?"

"..."

Daniel blushed as he said, "You and your sappy pick up lines."

'So Daniel likes pick-up lines?' DG thought as he looked at the area around him. Some people were taking selfies at the top of the tower.

A robotic voice said, "We're dropping in 5.... 4.... 3.... 2.... 1..."

And the ride came down.

Daniel let out a scream as Jay gasped.

DG looked down at the ground that was coming back fast, 'Cool.'

Jay's bangs didn't even move as they fell.

DG noticed his sunglasses were coming off, he grabbed them quickly as they dropped.

Daniel's shirt was going up to his companions' surprise.

Reaching over at the same time, they both pulled the sides of Daniel's shirt down.

Daniel didn't seem to notice as he focused on screaming like the other people on the ride as they came closer to Earth.

Back on solid ground, Jay patted a Daniel who was clinging to him repeating, "Never again."

Jay agreed he didn't want to go ever again.

The next ride they went on was something called the Tiki Twirl (Kudos to those who know where the ride is from) which was better, not as scary but heart pumping enough.

Still Jay's hair didn't move at all, smh.

Daniel was laughing as he watched Jay slowly seem to fall asleep on the ride, reaching over to nudge him when the ride was over. DG noticed Daniel's hair was messed up.

"Daniel, hold still your hair is a mess." DG said, he pulled out a comb that he had in his pocket and began to comb Daniel's unruly hair.

Jay watched this, some girls were watching this action too and murmuring amongst themselves.

"Are they a couple?"

"They look so cute together!"

"The hot guys are always taken!"

"The guy with blue hair kinda looks like DG!"

Jay frowned, he quietly slipped away to go get Daniel something to eat.

"There you look more composed now." DG said as he patted Daniel's head.

"Thanks DG, what should we do now?" Daniel asked he looked around to ask Jay as well and noticed the other was gone.

"Oh no, Jay must've gotten lost or thought we've gone ahead." Daniel said, "This park is huge after all, he could be anywhere."

DG watched Daniel panic over losing Jay as he thought, 'He's like a puppy.'

"DG we have to find him, who knows if he might lose control and attack people!" Daniel whispered this.

'He's not going to attack people if you allow him to drink blood at least twice within 3 months.' DG thought, Daniel gripped his hand as he tugged him to follow.

"We have to find Jay before it's too late!" Daniel said as the two began walking around the part.

'You know this isn't too bad, Hong should go missing more often.' DG thought as he gripped Daniel's hand tighter in his.

Jay meanwhile came back to where Daniel and DG once stood holding some cotton candy.

'DG you....' Jay cut off that thought as he used Daniel's scent lingering in the air to find them.

----

"DG do you see him?" Daniel asked as he looked around, buildings and amongst the people walking by.

"No." DG replied, he wasn't really looking, he was just taking advantage of the fact that Daniel was willingly holding his hand in public.

'Remember Christmas Party... ask him... ' Crystal's words echoed in DG's mind as he glanced at Daniel who was frantically looking around, calling Jay's name.

'Now's the wrong time to ask him.' DG ruled.

Daniel was worried of Jay's current state, even if he said he was fine there was plenty of potential victims for Jay to bite and suck the blood out of.

'And the thought of Jay touching someone else angers me.' Daniel thought as he unknowingly squeezed DG's hand tighter in his own.

Daniel wasn't looking where he was going causing him to bump into someone.

"Ooops, sorry." Daniel said as he looked at the bigger guy who he had bumped into.

He kinda looked like Wolverine thanks to his haircut and facial hair. He glared down at Daniel as he spat, "Look where you're walking, fag."

Daniel glared as he turned and dragged DG away.

DG subtly added this guy to his hit list, the guy was the type who looked like they just wanted to pick a fight with some unfortunate soul.

"Oh, Jay!" Daniel let go of DG's hand, he spotted Jay holding some cotton candy coming towards them.

Daniel hugged him tightly as he said, "Don't worry me like that."

"..." Jay offered Daniel the cotton candy who took it with a smile.

"Thanks Jay, you're so thoughtful." Daniel kissed him in thanks.

DG looked back at the guy who muttered loudly to his other equally big lackey, "Who knew that twink was a slut, a faggoty slut!"

DG clenched his fists, Daniel either didn't hear what they said or ignored it.

Jay had heard it as he stared at the guys from beneath his bangs.

"His choice in guys are poor, one looks like he's an old English Sheepdog and the other looks like a dye job gone wrong." the lackey snickered.

DG rolled his eyes, 'This is a wig, idiots. I didn't want to be swarmed by fans when I went out with Daniel and that guy for today.'

That guy A.K.A. Jay wasn't caring for the insult at him, but no one insulted Daniel and got away with it.

"Hey, I'm going to the bathroom. I'll be right back." Daniel excused himself, his hands were sticky from the cotton candy that had partially melted on him.

Jay nodded as DG watched the pair approach them.

Even though they were slightly taller than Jay and DG, the two still held their ground.

"How much does that twink charge for some fun?" the lackey taunted as the leader grinned.

"I bet it's easy to make him squeal," the leader said, "Maybe the reason why you two losers are interested is because he's good in bed.... A good submissive slu-"

Jay and DG delivered an uppercut to them. The leader flew from Jay's punch and the lackey from DG's.

'Strong!' the two thought as they spit the blood from their mouth onto the ground, the lackey staggering up first before the leader.

"That didn't hurt a bit!" the lackey said with a faux confident tone.

The leader put out a laugh as he said, "Maybe after we're done roughing you up, we'll have some fun with your twink."

Jay wasn't having that, the thought of these disgusting maggots touching his Daniel sent him lunging at the lackey.

The lackey grabbed at his jacket but Jay used his arm to deflect, kicking the lackey in the stomach causing him to stumble back.

The leader gaped before focusing on DG who looked really bored right now watching Jay fight the lackey.

"Why you- look at me you little sh-" the leader was punched in the eye as DG stared at the bathroom entrance that Daniel had walked into.

"Augh..." the leader cried as DG checked his phone for the time.

He felt a hand grab at his ankle and try to pull him down, he quickly stomped on the hand, a satisfying crack was heard as the leader screamed in pain.

"You ass!" he wailed as DG rolled his eyes.

"You swung at me first, I'm merely countering." DG said.

Jay meanwhile had taken down the lackey who tried to grab him, punching him in the jaw, breaking it and sending bloody teeth into the air.

People had stopped to watch this happening, some recording this to put on SnapTalk or Pacebook or Ingstagram.

Daniel who had just come out of the bathroom saw the crowd forming, he had a feeling that it was something to do with the guys from before.

Daniel pushed past the people to get to the center of the crowd where the fight was, some security guards were there breakup the fight.

"Jay and DG are you okay?" Daniel asked, he ran up to Jay and DG who were staring at the guys who were pointing fingers at Jay and DG for their injuries.

"Those guys were the ones who started it!" the leader said to the security guy.

"We were just innocent bystanders when they tried to mug us!" the lackey said.

The guards looked at the two, seeing they were in worse shape than Jay and DG who didn't have a single scratch.

"What? These two would never pick a pointless fight!" Daniel said standing up for the two.

The guard looked at Daniel, sadly he was a biased dude since he wasn't gifted in looks.

"Hey, get these three out of the park." the head guard said.

"But we did nothing wrong." Daniel said, the witnesses were silent in fear of being beat up by the injured troublemakers if they told.

The guards grabbed Daniel causing Jay to growl, he pulled Daniel away from the man and stood infront of him.

"Hey, we'll get the police and you'll go to jail for failing to comply." the guard said, though they were afraid of what Jay might do.

"Jay, calm down." Daniel held him back when the guard reached over to grab them again.

DG stared the leader and lackey down who were snickering, the guards' attention was locked on Jay and Daniel.

"The security in this place sucks." DG remarked loudly, the guards snapped to look at him.

"Excuse me? What did you say?" the head guard asked.
DG stared him down.

"Repeat what you said, punk." the head said, the leader and lackey were snickering thinking DG was going to get it.

The guard grabbed the front of DG's shirt, Daniel gasped as he fought out of the guards grasp who was holding him and Jay (with multiple hands to help lol).

"I said 'Repeat what you said, punk!'" the head guard was threatening him.

"Hey, lay off!" Daniel said, he pulled on the guard's arm that was holding DG's shirt.

DG blinked unimpressed.

"Stay out of this." the head guard swung and aimed for Daniel who dodged to his surprise.

The leader and lackey gasped, as Daniel grabbed the guards arm once again and said, "We did nothing wrong, they were the ones who started it."

The guard glared at Daniel.

Jay got out of the stunned guards' hold and walked over to the lackey and leader.

Pulling out his phone, he typed a message.

They looked at him as he showed them, 'Tell them the truth.'

"Heh, what're you going to do?" the leader asked.

The lackey grinned.

"If this is how security treats a customer, then I don't want my agency to perform here anymore." DG said calmly.

"What?" the guard asked, DG smacked his hand away and off his shirt.

Jay typed a message, 'I can ban you and your kind from coming to this park.'

"What you have no power!" the lackey said, Jay smirked at that.

"You heard me, starting today PTJ talents will avoid performing for Notte world." DG said calmly.

Suddenly they heard tapping a feet and panting.
"Wait! Guards, you are holding important people!" the person who looked like the owner of the park said, he was a balding sweaty chubby man.

The guards automatically backed off but the head guard called, "What? These punks?"

The man nervously looked at Jay as he said, "It's pleasing to meet you here personally Mr. Hong, I trust you still have good relations to us here?"

Jay smiled and shook his head no causing the man to pale.

"Oh please, Mr. Hong forgive my guards' incompetence. Don't call off the deal with funding our company." the man begged.

Jay pretended to consider it before gesturing at the two offenders who were frozen.

The man got the hint and ordered the guards to contain the two injured fools, they escorted them off the premises.

"I do hope you have a wonderful day, Mr. Hong, and friends." the man said causing Jay to grimace at calling Daniel and DG his friends, Daniel was his boyfriend and DG was there.

"Sir, I'd also like to request more cameras on this premises and more training for the incompetent and rude guards." DG said, the man looked at DG.

"And you are?" the man didn't seem intimidated by DG until he sighed and pulled off the wig.

People gasped as DG shook his head, hair falling into place and stared down at the once again trembling man.

"What was that?" DG asked, "I didn't quite hear what you said earlier."

The man gulped and said, "Of course, Mr. DG, I will see to that more cameras are placed in this park and more training for the guards will take place."

DG nodded, "Good, because if these demands were refused to be met, PTJ will take our entertainment elsewhere."

Daniel was impressed how DG and Jay handled this, he was snapped out of it when he heard the people around squeal and zoom in on DG, squealing.

"DG, Look at me~!"

"DG, I love you!"
.
"DG, let's get married!"

"I'll have your kids, DG!"

DG sighed, he didn't want attention but he had to show himself in order to get the owner to take him seriously.

Jay meanwhile weaved through the crowds and found Daniel.

Daniel felt arms wrap around him as Jay snuggled into his neck, Daniel laughed at that.

"Jay... that was amazing! You were so cool!" Daniel complimented.

Jay smiled as he kissed Daniel's nose, "..."

"Oh, so the reason why you and DG fought those guys was because they were dissing me? You two are so kind." Daniel said, he shifted slightly to hug Jay back.

Meanwhile DG managed to part the Red Sea of fangirls and fanboys, even some adult fans to walk over to Daniel and Jay.

Daniel spotted DG, separating from a pouting Jay to thank him for defending him as well.

"Thanks for helping Jay, DG, and standing up for me." Daniel said with a bright smile.

The fans who were hovering behind glared at Daniel in slight envy that DG was acknowledging him, some protesting.

"Who is that guy?"

"How come DG is paying attention to that commoner?"

"He's cute but DG's hotter."

Jay meanwhile caught Daniel's attention that it was afternoon and they should be getting something to eat.

"Sure, let's go get something to eat. Coming DG?" Daniel asked, DG nodded and followed after the two.

Jay was surprised when Daniel interlaced their fingers together as they walked while DG walked slightly behind, followed by his fans who called for his attention which he ignored.
'I wonder how I'm going to ask him.' DG thought as he sat quietly with Jay in the burger place that Daniel suggested they go to, though he sat across and far from Jay as possible.

Fans swarmed nearby, though they respectfully stayed far from DG to give him space and not call security on them though some gutsy fans came close and tried to touch him.

They froze midway when DG gave them a glare, fainting and saying, "He's so hot."

Jay wasn't exactly enjoying DG's company still, even though they had a truce for today only, who knows what DG might do?

'What's he planning?' Jay thought, he frowned and crossed his arms at DG.

DG didn't seem to care as he watched Daniel wait at the counter for their orders.

"Take a picture, it lasts longer." DG said after a moment, Jay gritted his teeth at this remark.

Pulling out his phone, he typed the message, 'What do you want with Daniel?'

DG blinked at him, before rolling his eyes.

"Stupid question, I don't feel like answering." he shot as Jay typed on his phone a response.

'He's taken.'

DG shrugged, "He didn't quite make it clear to me that he wanted me out of his life."

Jay huffed as he stared at Daniel who was humming and still waiting for their order at the counter.

'Pretty.' Jay thought when he watched Daniel gracefully brush hair that had fallen into his eyes, some people noticed Daniel too but focused mostly on DG.

Daniel once their orders were ready, thanked the blushing clerk before making his way back to the table.

Jay smiled at him as DG glared at those who were trying to trip him on his way over.

"Here's the food." Daniel said, handing the other two burgers and soda before taking his own.

Daniel sat by Jay, unwrapping his burger and beginning to eat.

"It's really good." Daniel said after he chewed and swallowed.
Jay smiled at this, before quietly eating his own.

DG did the same though he watched Daniel eat, his expressions made the meal more appealing.

----

'Daniel and DG are alone....' Jay wasn't happy as he thought this.

Jay had gotten separated from Daniel and DG once again after they had finished thanks to some fangirls who wanted to follow DG like baby ducklings.

Jay gritted his teeth as he began searching, Daniel's scent was masked by those of others around him but it was there.

'I'm going to kill him if he makes a move.' Jay thought as he stomped off to find them.

----

"You two, this is the last empty cart." the ride worker said, blushing as she stared at the two handsome dudes before her.

Daniel's eyes lit up, "OooH, ferris wheel! Let's ride this!"

DG was surprised at the sudden excitement from Daniel nodded and followed Daniel into the ride.

"I wonder if our cart will stop at the very top." Daniel said, DG stared at Daniel who was looking out the windows.

The ride slowly started moving.

Just like the drop tower, Daniel could see it all.

"It will be nicer to go here when it's dark." Daniel said aloud, 'I should ride this with Jay at night.'

"Sure." DG said.

Daniel turned to sit and face DG, "You've been quieter today. And you're getting along better with Jay."

'That's because we're doing this as a temporary truce for your sake, we'd be fighting each other if it wasn't for you,' DG thought, "Quieter? How so?"
"Like you have something on your mind, something gnawing at you." Daniel said, "I'd be willing to help."

DG took this as the chance to ask, "Alright, if you're willing to help.... There's this Christmas party with HNH and I want someone there to talk to."

"But isn't Crystal there?" Daniel asked.

DG nodded, "She would also like you to come."

Daniel hummed as he thought about it, 'I have to visit mom earlier and I don't have any plans with Jay....'

"When is the party and what time?" Daniel asked.

"December 24 at 8, I recommend coming earlier though." DG said.

"Is there a theme?" Daniel asked.

"It's a Masquerade theme." DG stated.

Daniel processed this information, 'I can spend Christmas with Jay and mom after all.'

"Sure, I'll go with you." Daniel said.

"Do you have an outfit to wear?" DG asked, he eyed Daniel quietly.

Judging by the lack of response, Daniel obviously didn't.

DG sighed as he said, "Monday, when your school is out. I'll be waiting at the front."

Daniel nodded, "Thanks for taking time for me and doing this date with me today as well."

DG blinked, he didn't expect this.

Daniel leaned over and kissed his cheek before pulling away and looking at the sights.

DG burned red as he stared at Daniel who was grinning and looking around.

All DG knew is that after that ride on the ferris wheel with Daniel is that he wanted Daniel even more.

----
Jay was hugged from behind, surprising him.

He turned to see Daniel with DG and a legion of fans behind him were there.

Smiling, Jay placed his hands over Daniel's as Daniel squeezed him tightly.

"I missed you. Sorry that we left you alone." Daniel apologized but Jay waved it off.

To be honest, Jay had decided to wander a bit in the park after he had lost the scent of Daniel. Some girls tried to hit on them but he rejected them.

"Do you want to go home, Jay?" Daniel asked, DG stood behind the couple quietly watching.

Jay checked the time, it was the late afternoon.

"..."

"Oh, yeah. I'm a little tired, but I can still spare some more time for you." Daniel said.

Jay smiled at this and patted Daniel's head.

Daniel leaned against his hand, reminding DG and Jay of a bunny rabbit that wanted to be petted.

The three did end up going on a roller coaster as the last ride to take.

"We should take a photo so we remember this day." Daniel said.

Jay seemed to panic at that but DG shrugged.

DG walked over to a worker and asked them to take a picture with Daniel's phone.

Posing infront of the ferris wheel, Jay seemed tense as Daniel leaned into him, interlacing their fingers together while DG had Daniel's other hand holding his shoulder.

The flash from Daniel's phone alerted him that the photo was taken, thanking the worker as he looked at the picture.

Jay was nervous at the reaction of Daniel seeing himself as a blur and faded.

"It came out great." Daniel said, showing DG and Jay.

Jay let out a sigh of relief, he had come out solid and fully colored.
"I'm going to post it on Ingstagram and Pacebook later, if that's okay with you two." Daniel said, DG and Jay nodded quietly.

Daniel smiled as he held Jay's hand, walking to the exit with DG following behind.

DG stared at Jay thinking, 'May the best man win.'

Jay was unaware as Daniel leaned into him, smiling as Daniel suggested another date somewhere else.

----

Cookie 1:

Daniel uploaded the picture of Notte world with DG and Jay and the picture with DG and himself at the park to Ingstagram and Pacebook.

Daniel didn't expect after one minute the sudden burst of comments.

Some were the usual for money bot comments, but there was plenty of others.

The comments were actually, 'interesting' to say the least.

Daniel sweatdropped nervously when he read more of the comments.

The ones from his friends were:

Jay - No comment, just a like

Zoe - 'Danny why didn't you tell me you and DG were close?'

Zack - 'You really know a lot of famous dudes don't you?'

Vasco - 'Who's DG again?'

Jace (in reply to Vasco) - He's a famous idol and head of PTJ, Vasco!

Mira - 'You guys look like you're having fun.'

The other ones were like this:

'Are you and DG a couple?'

'I didn't know you and DG swung that way!'

'Who's that hot blonde?'

'I ship it!'

'Who's top and who's bottom?'

'This is photoshopped, you just want attention.'

'You all are so hot!'

'Can you send post a picture of you and DG kissing next?'

'Let's make a DG and Daniel ship group!'

'You and DG make a cute couple, more than you and that blonde.'

'Don't break up with DG for that blonde!'

'I saw you three at Notte World today, you and DG should've been the couple at the end of the day!'

'Can I have the blonde? You have DG.'

'All the hot guys are always either taken or gay! >:U'

Daniel decided to exit Pacebook and Ingstagram for that night.

'People are scary.' Daniel thought.

Unfortunately later, that DG X Daniel Pacebook group was created and had so far 1000 members.

Cookie 1 end.

Cookie 2:

DG wasn't surprised when people flocked him as he walked to the car to go do an interview for a talk show.

At the place where he was scheduled to talk with the interviewee, he ignored the uninspiring questions by the reporters that flocked him as he walked inside.

The woman who was to interview him greeted him warmly, though DG knew that she'd want to get in his wallet and pants just like the past talkshow women before her.

"It's nice to have you here DG, we'll be answering some fan questions in this interview too." the woman said, DG nodded.

He honestly didn't care.

After answering the usual uninspiring questions like, 'What inspires you to make music?' and 'How hard is it for you to make music and be head of PTJ entertainment?' the fan questions were asked.

"Fan Question One..." the woman started as DG tried not to roll his eyes, it better not be a question regarding if he'll marry them, "Are you gay?"

DG blinked, he didn't expect that.

The camera caught his reaction as he stared blankly and quietly at her as if she had grown 17 heads.

"Uh... DG... your answer?" the woman said after a thick tense moment of silence.

DG glared at her, refusing to answer.

The woman quickly moved on, "Fan Question 2: Are you dating the Pacebook and Ingstagram star, Daniel Park?"

DG was silent again.

He remembered Jay and his declaration, 'May the best man win.'

Keeping his face straight, DG turned to look at the camera and said, "Possibly."

CRACK!

Jay smashed his wine glass in his hand, cutting his hand with some of black blood mixing with the wine falling onto the floor.

Daniel looked confused as he snuggled with Jay on the couch, the two had flipped to a random channel and saw this interview with DG that Daniel insisted on seeing.

"Jay, you're hurt!" Daniel automatically fussed over Jay's healing hand, "Be careful!"

Jay smiled as he nodded, he proceeded to clean up the shards while Daniel used a towel that was offered by Jay to clean up the wine and black blood.

'I wonder why Jay is so mad and what did DG mean by possibly?' Daniel thought.

He didn't hear the third and final fan question as he and Jay cleaned up the mess.

"So DG, the last Fan Question for this Interview: If you were to date anyone on this Earth who would it be?"

DG didn't hesitate with his answer, "Daniel Park."

And the show was over.

Cookie 2 end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 29 10
When some new boys move to town and start at your uneventful high school, one of them catches your eye, but you can't seem to figure out exactly why...
2.5K 193 24
She's practically Vampire royalty. He's one of the most well known Vampire Hunters. Will different sides keep them apart? TRIGGER WARNINGS Alcohol us...
4.6K 280 15
⚠️ DGaniel and slight Janiel⚠️ This is a Lookism fanfic⚠️ A game quickly made popular due to its insanely dangerous challenges for a ridiculous amoun...
41.8K 683 15
"i don't know, i guess i just... felt like it." "felt like what?" "i felt like holding your hand." - two teens, considered outcasts, find home in eac...