Italian Love {BWWM}

By omfgitssomo

"Okay, i'm gonna need you to let me go now please..." i said lowly. "Why should I bambino?" he asked while li... More

Capitolo Due
Capitolo Tre
Capitolo Quattro
Capitolo Quinto
Capitolo Sei
Capitolo Sette
Capitolo Otto
Capitolo Nove
Capitolo Dieci
Capitolo Undici
Capitolo Dodici
Capitolo Tredici
Capitolo Quattordici
Capitolo Quindici
Capitolo Sedici
Capitolo Diciassette
Capitolo Diciotto
Capitolo Diciannove
Capitolo Venti
Capitolo Ventuno
Capitolo Ventidue
Capitolo Ventitre
Capitolo Ventiquattro
Capitolo Venticinque
Capitolo Ventisei
Capitolo Ventisette
Capitolo Ventotto
Capitolo Ventinove
Capitolo Trenta
Capitolo Trentuno
Capitolo Trentadue
Capitolo Trentatre
Capitolo Trenta Quattro
Capitolo Trentacinque
Capitolo Trentasei
Capitolo Trentasette
Capitolo Trentotto
Capitolo Trentanove
Capitolo Quaranta
Capitolo Quarantuno
Capitolo Quarantadue
Capitolo Quarantatre

Capitolo Primo

105K 1.8K 3.6K
By omfgitssomo

Daluchi

ThatBitch🙄❤️: Imma be at your house in 10 you better be ready🙄

Me: I'm always ready, why you acting like i be wasting time?

ThatBitch🙄❤️: Cause you do. Anyways I shouldn't be texting your African ass while I'm driving. I'll see u in a bit. Love you 😘

Me: Mmmhmm love you too😘

I put my phone down on my vintage night stand and decided it was time to get ready. Alexis was right, I do waste time getting ready, but today i had my clothes set out.

We we're gonna go last minute shopping for school next Monday, which is in 2 days and i am sooooooo looking forward to it. *hint the sarcasm*

I put on my mustard yellow off the shoulder top with my favorite pair of ripped jeans, matched with my white pumas. I was feeling like a bad bitch.

I wasn't gonna let what happened to me freshman year happen to me again. I took all their bullshit and didn't say a word, but this year that's changing.

Right as i laid my edges down i heard Alexis coming up the stairs.

"Bitch i told you to be ready, why the fuck did i have to walk all the way up here to get your ass?" she asked irritated.

"My bad, i was just thinking." With that i grabbed my phone and my glasses and we headed out my room.

"You better not be thinking bout those bum ass bitches at school, you know when we go back you gonna be the hot topic right?"

"I know and i'm ready." i said with confidence

"Good. Now...LET'S GO SHOPPING BIIITTTCCCHHH" she said while rushing me towards her car.

Alexis has always been the outspoken type, and i was like that as well but only around people i was comfortable with.

Alexis and I have been friends since we were 5 and my parents moved us here from Africa. Me being African and a little on the bigger side was the cause of my bullying.

I never stood up for myself but Alexis did, and when we got to high school and she became popular, i thought she would bully me as well but she didn't. She stood by my side and i'm grateful.

I know people will probably think i'm being fake or trying to be someone i'm not since i didn't really dress or act like myself at school, they only saw the quiet part. However i'm done with that. They're gonna see the real and true Daluchi.

*

*

*

*

At the mall

"Which store first?" I asked, while my eyes were darting from store to store.

"I don't know, maybe Forever 21? Get some cute crop tops?" Even though i was going to be more confident in my body i knew crop tops were not made for me.

My boobs were barley a C and my stomach had a little fat to it.

"nah, that's a no from me dawg," i said attempting to imitate Randy Jackson.

"Oh pleaaaseee mi amor," she pleaded.

"You know crop tops don't fit me right," i replied back, trying my best to pull her to the food court or something. we both love food very much.

"Bitch, we both know you tried on one crop top and it didn't fit because the saleswoman was wack at her job. Now we're going in and we're finding you a bomb ass crop top." she said while pulling me into the store.

I dug my feet into the ground, trying my best not to go in but Alexis was stronger than me and my efforts prove useless as i entered the store.

ding

"Hi welcome to forever 21, do you need help looking for something?" the redheaded sales girl asked with a sweet smile.

"No thank you, we're good for now," Alexis said sweetly. I looked at her with my mouth pursed and my nose scrunched up. She was acting like she was the sweetest girl to walk the earth but she truly was a mean ass bitch.

But only i can call her that, you call her that and we are fighting.

"Bitch what you looking at like that for?" Alexis asked while giving me the 'bitch the fuck you lookin at face'.

"Nothin, you just a fake ass hoe," i said while shrugging my shoulders.

Alexis looked at me and laughed, then i laughed. Then we were both laughing super hard and getting weird stares from people.

"Ok ok shut up, let's look for clothes. You pick something for me and i'll pick something for you ok?"

"Alright." we went our separate ways. My fingers glided across the racks until my eyes landed on a cute red off the shoulder crop top.

'oooo best friend gonna look fine as fuck in this' I thought to myself. As my hands went to grab it another pair of hands out of no where came and swooped it up.

"Hey, you saw me going for that!" I raised my voice a little. I stepped back and let my eyes slowly look up the body in front of me.

The person was at the least 6'3, towering over my 5'5 frame. The had on ripped washed out blue jeans and a tight fitted white shirt that showed their muscles perfectly.

This guy was tanned beauty. A man delicately sculpted by the gods. I fought the small gasp bubbling up in the back of my throat once my eyes locked with his. A pair of sparkling light green eyes hidden behind the thick curtain of his long eyelashes. His eyes were so captivating and dangerous, holding me prisoner to his stare. I couldn't look away even though i tried.

And then my eyes locked with his slightly parted lips. They were the perfect shade of light pink, juicy and big. I suppressed the urge to lean up and peck them. I've never wanted to kiss a man as badly as i wanted to kiss him at this moment.

 I shook my head, getting rid of the dirty thought that were beginning to cloud my mind. I had to focus on the fact that he took the shirt I was clearly going for.

"Listen you saw me go for that shirt so can i have it please?" He looked down at me and then at the shirt in his hand, then back at me again.

"No." he simply said, then he handed me a t-shirt that said 'Jesus loves you' what the fuck?

"What why? That's not fair. I was saw it first." I said while pouting a little. Wait why am i pouting? I don't pout. I fucking 16 years old.

The handsome guy looked down at me and i could see his once light green eyes turn a darker shade, it was almost forest green as he stared at my lips.

I was about to say something but then he spoke up.

"I'm not letting you wear this bambino," He said while leaning in closer to me.

"Se indossi questo e un altro uomo ti vede, dovrò punirti." (If you wear this and another man sees you, i would have to punish you.) he whispered in my ear.

When he leaned back up to his full height my body was on fire. I have no idea what he just said but my body didn't care. He could've been cussing me out but my panties were still soaked.

i composed myself after a minute and looked up at the guy who was smirking down on me.

"Listen here dude i don't know what the fuck you just said but i could give two shits, now may i have the shirt back?" The guy looked at me and his smirk quickly vanished and his body tensed. 

He was clenching his jaw and his hand had made a fist around the shirt. Damn why was he so mad all of a sudden? I thought to myself

"Because dirty words like that shouldn't becoming out of your pretty little mouth bambino." did i say that out loud?

"Yes bambino, you did, and i would suggest you clean that mouth of yours before i do it for you." Who the fuck was he talking to like that? he ain't my father.

Just to make sure he wasn't talking to me i looked behind me, to my right, and to my left. No one. 

I looked back at him with both my eyebrows raised. This dude got me fucked up.

"Okay one, i don't know who you talking to like that. You're not my dad and i do not know you. And two, keep the fucking shirt the store probably has another one." With that i attempted to walk away.

key word: attempt

But this dumb ass motherfucker decided to put his hands on me.

"listen here moth-"

"No you listen. I'm gonna need you to check that attitude and drop it. I don't take disrespect lightly and if you do it again you're not gonna like what i do to you." He said while glaring at me.

Now listen guys, the only people i listen to are my parents and sometimes Alexis, but the way this unknown guy just spoke to me had me one, feeling scared to disobey him and two, had me wetter than the damn near pacific ocean.

But was i gonna let this random ass dude know that? no So therefore i yanked my arm out of his hand and as quickly as i could made my way to find Alexis.

When i did, i saw her in almost the same position i was with mister mystery man, except he was much closer and his hand was on her back pulling her to him.

I called out for her and i could see her awake from her daze and shake her head. She pushed her guy off her and came over to me.

She took my hand in hers and we made a b-line to the exit.

After that we decided to go to a different mall.

First chapter is done!! This was the easiest chapter i have ever written, everything just came out my head like water falling from the sky.

Anyways i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, make sure to leave feedback 😊

So ya'll do me a favor and

Like

Comment

and Vote! thanks😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

717K 23.9K 56
Luca is a 28 year old mafia don, who is trying to better himself mentally with everything he's been through, he just wants to feel free. Kiana is a 2...
3.2K 32 16
He runs his hand down my stomach placing it over my soaking panties. I wait for him to move but he doesn't. "Tell me what you want Madelyn" he says...
54.3K 1.8K 24
I watched as he walks closer to me making take a step back, his green eyes has darken and filled with rage I continue to step back but was soon stopp...
12.1K 305 26
The strong pull to her. The desire to have something you never thought you would want again. A glance turned into an obsession. And he would stop at...