Emotions • Seokjin •

By LuYongxSope

In which Jin is mentally gone, and so is Bangtan. • 3rd place in Fire Envie Awards • More

1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
Sequel
Sequel out now!

2

1.3K 61 11
By LuYongxSope

"Jin are you coming?" Namjoon asked. Jin looked up from his phone and stared at the leader. "Jin?" He asked. He slowly walked over to his hyung and sat down next to him. "Are you okay?"

Jin nodded his head and grabbed his polaroid. He put it between the two of them and snapped a picture of Namjoon.

Namjoon closed his eyes due to the flash and smiled. He grabbed Jin's head and ruffled his hair. "You should've gotten my good side." He joked. He stood up from the couch that was outside and grabbed Jins wrist making him stand up as well. "Let's go everyone's waiting."

Namjoon dragged Jin to where the others were. They were all sitting around in abandon couches and chairs with a fire in the front of them.

"What's going on here?" Jin asked. He bent down putting one knee on the ground and his other foot was down as well holding him up. He put the polaroid a lined with his face, getting ready to snap a picture before someone got in the way of the shot.

"Hyung what are you doing?" Jhope asked. Jin moved the camera down and pushed Jhope.

"Im trying to take a picture of this. So I don't ever forget this moment." Jin said. He put the camera back to his face and snapped a picture of Jungkook laying on Yoongi's lap. Taehyung laughing with Namjoon, and Jimin and Jhope sitting close by the fire just talking.

"It was the most beautiful moment in life." Jin thought. He took these pictures to always keep with him. To always remember and to never forget even if they all fade apart.

"Jin?" Someone said. Jin looked up in the air, panicking. He didn't want to leave, atleast not his other members behind. Again.

"No." He said to himself, but it seemed like it wasnt working.

"I'm your hope, your my hope, I'm Jhope." Jin said outloud. Jhope looked at him weirdly.

"What?"

"Jhope are you there?" The person said. Jin shook his head and looked up at the nurse.

"I'm your hope, your my hope. I'm Jhope." He flashed a bright smile like Jhope always does.

The nurse smiled at him and handed him a plate a food. "Here's your breakfast Jhope." She said. She went over to the window that was at the very top of the wall and opened the curtains to let in some sunlight.

As soon as she did that the sun beamed onto Jin's face which caused him to smile.

"J-Jhope?" The intern asked. She was right behind the nurse helping her prepare Jins breakfast.

"Yah!" The nurse scolded. She pulled the intern aside to talk with her. "His name is Jhope. Refer to him as Jhope until he tells you to call him Jin." The intern nodded her head quickly and repositioned herself.

"Jhope." The intern said. Jin looked up at her with a mouth full of food. "How did you sleep?"

Jin swallowed his food. "I slept amazing. I had a dream about me dancing in front of everyone and they loved it. I love dancing." He rambled on.

The intern gave Jin a small smile. "Thats lovely. How long have you been dancing?"

"I was an under ground dancer for awhile!" Jin said excitedly. "Aw let's not talk about it. You're going to make me miss it."

"O-okay, I'm sorry Jhope." The intern apologized.

The nurse finally finished cleaning up the room and made her way back to the cart where she left her intern at. She turned to Jin. "I'll be back with your medicine in a few hours okay?"

Jin nodded his head. "Can she stay in here? I like her. She's really nice." Jin asked. He gave the nurse a puppy dog look, but the nurse shook her head.

"You know the rules Jhope. She can't be in here unless im in here."

Jin pouted and folded his arms. "Fine." He muttered. "Leave."

The nurse just sighed and walked out of his room with the intern following close behind.

"What rule?" She asked.

"There's a rule that no one is to be left alone in any of the patients room. It's common sense really." The nurse answered. The intern just nodded her head and wrote stuff down on her clipboard. "What's with the clipboard anyways?"

The intern stopped writing and moved the clipboard closer to her chest so the nurse wouldn't see. "Oh it's just some notes I have to take for my class so I can get a reasonable grade." She half lied.

The nurse only nodded her head and continued on what her task for the morning was.

***

"Jin make sure to get my good side." Jimin yelled out from across the railroad tracks. Jin laughed and held up his polaroid to the little mochi. He snapped the picture, took it out of the slot and waited for it to fully develop.

Jimin ran over, his breathing uneven and face a little sweaty. He grabbed the photo so he could examine it. "Where's the photo?"

Before Jin could say anything Taehyung snatched the photo from Jimins small hands. "It has to develop first." Jimin stomped his foot on the ground and went to snatch the photo back.

"Stop playing around you babies." Yoongi said. He snatched the photo from Taehyung and gave it back to Jin. "Here."

Jin grabbed the photo and thanked Yoongi.

"Hey." Taehyung and Jimin both said in unison. Yoongi only stuck his tounge out at them and threatened to kick them.

"Guys come look at the photo." Jin said. Jimin, Taehyung and Yoongi crowded around Jin and looked down at his hand. It was a perfectly angled photo of Jimin on the rail road tracks.

"I look amazing." Jimin said. He snatched the photo again to really admire it. He held it up in the air only for someone to snatch it out of his hands again. "Why is everyone snatching my photos?"

Namjoon laughed and eyed the picture. "This is a perfectly shot picture Jin." Namjoon conplimented. "When did you get so good at photography?"

Jin laughed nervously and rubbed the back of his neck. "Let's just say I have alot of free time."

Everyone laughed at Jins comment and proceeded to run around the grassy area they was in. Jin every once in awhile snapping pictures of everyone, everyone except himself. He never fully understood why he never took pictures of himself but that didn't matter at this point.

After about atleast ten minutes the boys were tired. They all stopped running around and decided to lay down and watch the clouds.

"It's very peaceful." Jungkook said, breaking the silence.

Everyone agreed under murmurs.

"It really is Kookie." Jin said. He smiled to himself and let the fresh air cleanse his soul.

"How come we never come out here?" Jhope asked.

"Jhope?" A voice said. Jin rolled his eyes.

"I'm not Jhope." He yelled out loud.

"We know you're not. I am." Jhope said. He laughed at Jin and went back to seeing the clouds. "Too bad we have to go back to work soon."

Jin's smile faded at Jhope's comment until he completely shook his head.

"Jin? Are you there? Can you hear me?" Jin looked up at the intern and gave her a small smile.

"Y-yes." He said. She smiled at him and handed him a cup.

"Here's the water for your medicine. I'll get the medicine for you." The intern walked to the cart that the nurse always had and retrieved his medicine. She handed him his medicine and watched him put it in his mouth and drink his water.

"Where's my nurse?" Jin asked.

The intern looked over at the door. "She's at the door. Watching to make sure I don't mess anything up." The intern joked causing Jin to crack a small smile.

"Now we'll be back later to check up on you okay?" The intern asked and Jin nodded his head. Once he knew that both the intern and the nurse was out of sight. He spit the pill out of his mouth and shoved it into another hiding spot.

"I hate those pills."

___________________________________

( A/N )

Love this book so much. Im addicted to making new books.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.8K 386 22
The memory pieces of the feelings of being lost, absence, suffering and insecurity, of the boys facing their fate.
130K 10.6K 25
In which Hobi gets in a car accident and suffers a permanent limp that prevents him from dancing. 1st place in BestofBangtanAwards Hoseok Category 12...
6.2K 297 28
[COMPLETED] In a band named BTS, Kim Seokjin develops feelings for his fellow band mate, Kim Namjoon. Management won't allow it. Top Hastags: #3 Kimj...
84.2K 3.7K 28
"Honey...Jungkook has been dead for three years."