High-School Life

By bear-reddy

Rosie always had a boring school life. Boys always surrounds her with Jisoo, Lisa, and Jennie. when Jeon Jung... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 (End)
Profile

Author Note

521 13 0
By bear-reddy

SOOO.... I will be making the story on hold becuz school and blah, blah, blah.., But i might come back in 3 weeks!! When i come back. I will be updating 1 chapter a day sooo maybe 5 chapters or less, then i will come back to my regular updates. Like 2 updates in 2 weeks. I'm doing this for your sake and mine since you will get lots of chapter. And i will not have to worry about this for maybe 3 weeks. Thanks for your time to read this!!! I PURPLE LOVE YOU!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 390 16
Lalisa Manoban, the girls who everyone adores because of her attitude and personality. Park Jimin, the famous boy who is Lisa's childhood friends. H...
298K 6.7K 20
Jeon Jungkook, is a kind-hearted boy who study well and kind with other people but when his ex, Jieun cheated on him he changed, He became a bully an...
44.2K 1.3K 64
Lisa hated her. Everything about her. Fucking Miss Perfect. Rich parents, pretty face, good grades and by the way also the schools student representa...
99.7K 2.7K 20
Lisa is a normal girl in first year of high school, super pretty and hot all the boy want to date her and her best friend Jennie Rosé and jisoo. bu...