Into The Woods (mxm)

By LunaMoon1947

This is the old version of Into The Woods. The ENTIRE book will be redone soon as it is much needed. The new... More

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
New Cover Pics (no longer valid)
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Options
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
A/N (please read)
Another A/N
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Epilogue
Among The Darkness
New Book

Six

8.2K 382 54
By LunaMoon1947

Ansel

The man stalks over to me and pins me back up against the door. I whimper tensing at his harsh grip on my shoulders.

My mate growls against my neck and I stiffen. I whimper, trying not to submit to him and his powerful aura. The man in front of me- my mate- is a rogue wolf.

Rouges are feral dangerous wolves who live out on their own in the woods and attack normal innocent wolves. My heart pounds painfully In my chest.

I was terrified of the rogue, but my wolf on the other hand was pushing towards the front of my mind. Slowly taking over control of my movement.

I cry out in surprise as he knocks me down onto the floor and begins to tear off my clothes.

Once I was nude and exposed to his lusty eyes, he yanks my legs wide open.

He rubs his fingers softly over the slick that gushes from my entrance. I feel as if my body has betrayed me by the sudden onslaught of arousal.

The rouge then shoves two of his fingers inside of me in one thrust.

The rogue plunges his fingers in and out of my soaked entrance at a fast pace. Each thrust of his fingers sends shocks of pleasure throughout my form. Pathetic little whimpers pass through my wobbling lips as he curls his fingers inside of me.

I feel a larger object pressing against my entrance. I whine, arching my body into his.

My mate grasps onto my hips and thrusts into me rather gently, not waiting for me to adjust to his size before proceeding to slide in and out of my entrance. I whimper in as his member stretches me out.  

The rouge begins to lap at the base of my neck, scraping his teeth against my flushed skin.

"Mine," my mate growls. He then sinks his teeth into my neck. I cry out as his long and deep thrusting into me continues.

My already wet hair drips water droplets into my teary eyes and down the sides of my face.

By the time the rouge is fully sated from his needs is seed leaks steadily out of my entrance as I lay on the floor, confused by my own actions. I was driven by my need to mate with the rogue.

This feeling in my body... I'd never felt like this before. Not even when I met Greyson.

The things I said to the rogue as he fucked me...

Please. Please, harder. Faster...

I shiver softly as the man picks me up rather carefully and carries me down a hallway and into a small room with various furs on the ground. A lit-up fireplace site not far from the pile of furs.

He sets me down and shifts into his wolf form. He curls around me and backs me into a corner.

Trapped between him and the wall. I whimper as he closed the distance between us even further, covering my body with his.

The furs beneath me prick my skin uncomfortably. I turn away, facing the wall instead of the rouge. The tears begin to fall again as I place my hand over the mark on my neck.

I am bound to this man forever.

My wolf was happy, though. Purring and yipping with joy at the tingling feel of our mating mark. I was so confused... how did I have two mates?

My eyes droop, my body welcoming the darkness that surrounds me quickly. The last thing I remember is the rouge's wet nose nuzzling the mark on my neck.

I wake up not remembering where I am. I look around the small room. At the furs, I was resting on. Then to the large white wolf next to me. The fur is matted and mangey. Everything comes back to me in a rush. The night before.

Me running through the woods. Finding a cabin near a lake. Finding the man, my mate. Getting marked. Getting...

The wolf's eyes suddenly snap open and I cry out, scrambling away from him. My backside hits the floor hard. I gasp sharply, my back painfully arching up off of the floor to prevent my aching behind from more pain.

My backside throbs harshly and I begin to pant and sob. My chest rising and falling at a rapid pace. I try to cover my naked form but fail. The wolf gets up and walks over to me. I do not move in fear of what the wolf would do if I tried to escape.

The rouge's wet nose nudges my legs open and he begins to lap at my entrance with his soft moist tongue, soothing the pain a little bit. I whimper as he then shifts and walks out of the room.

After a couple of minutes of sitting on the floor, I stand up on my weak, shaking feet. I make my way towards the man's scent to find him in a room with a dresser and a broken mattress on the opposite corner to the dresser.

The man, now clothed, is digging through the drawers. I realize that I hadn't heard him speak another word. Only mate and mine.

The man turns to look at my quivering form in the doorway. He has a tattered pair of pants and a shirt in his hands.

"Why?" I whisper softly. The rouge moves in front of me and helps me step into the pants. My body aching terribly. Tears slide down my cheeks as he caresses my lower back.

He helps me pull on the shirt and steps back, eyes sliding over my body.

"Mate," he states softly. Maybe that is all he could say. After all, rouge's were thought to be illiterate savages by most of the people in Father's Kingdom.

He then tilts his neck to the side and pushes my face into his shoulder. He wants me to...mark him? It is enough to make me realize that he was probably only trying to stake his claim on me last night.

My canines push forwards through my gums and I hesitantly mark the rouge. I might as well mark him because I was already bound to this man forever. A growl ripples in my mate's chest as he nuzzles into the crook of my neck. My wolf purrs happily in my head from the sudden gentle affection we were getting from our mate.

My wolf has not said a word to me since I arrived here. But I can feel that he genuinely loves the rogue and his wolf. Why is he acting differently towards the rogue when he hates our other mate, Greyson?

When I pull my teeth back I begin to sob into the crease of his shoulder. My mate picks me up and I instinctively wrap my legs around his waist so I do not fall.

He makes his way to the front door of the cabin and sets me down. He removes his clothes and shifts into his large matted wolf. He motions me along into the woods and I follow him.

My mate stops abruptly and crouches close to the ground. A doe and a fawn stand a little ways away munching on some grass.

My eyes widen as my mate charges at the pair of deer at an alarming speed. He pounces onto the fawn and snaps the poor baby deer's neck.

The doe cries out at the sight of her baby being hurt and killed and rams into my mate. Her painful cries are heard as she makes a desperate attempt to get to her baby.

A mother being separated from her child... My heart clenches painfully in my chest.

The rouge turns around and grabs onto the doe's hind leg with his sharp teeth. They thrash around for quite a bit before he is able to break the doe's leg and get his jaws around the deer's slender neck.

My mate drops the carcass and turns to me. His fur now stained red in some places. I make my way over to the bloodied mess and help him drag the deer back to the cabin, despite the ever-present throbbing pain in my lower regions.  

My mate takes out a sharp knife and begins to skin the doe. He pauses when he looks up at me. A curious look in his eyes as he watches the tears roll down my cheeks yet again. 

"Why did you kill the fawn? He was only a little baby. He could have lived a good life and had a family of his own. Why?" I softly pet the small head of the fawn.

My mate cocks his head and reaches over to pet the fawn's back.

"He is very young," my mate begins. I gasp at the deep, rumbling timbre of his voice. I did not expect him to speak to me.

"He would have died without his mother even if I chose not to kill him. He is still young enough that he needs his mother's milk."

I take another deep breath and look him in the eyes.

"Why did you..." I trail off and turn away from his pointed gaze. My mate swallows softly.

"My wolf. He wanted me to make you mine. No matter what you felt in the matter. I only regret that I hurt you in the process of claiming you. But not that we completed our mating."

His gaze trails to the bruises all over my body. His hand reaches out and touches the stitches on my arm that had been pulled and ripped. My would on my arm was almost already healed anyways though.

"I do not even know your name," I whisper.

"Rumi. That's my name. Rumi."

"My name is Ansel."

"Prince Ansel?" Rumi raises one of his perfectly arched eyebrows.

"Mhmm. I was originally from Alpha Blake's kingdom but was taken away to Alpha Asmodeus' kingdom. I thought that he was my real father. My original pack took me back to their Kingdom. It is all so confusing for me and I just do not know what to do anymore in my situation." 

"So why did you run into Evergreen? It is a dangerous forest."

"I was trying to get away from my mate. My other mate. Alpha Greyson. I do not know how I have two mates. I don't know." I run my hand over the tips of the fawn's ears.

Rumi is quiet after that. He seems to be thinking hard about something. After he finishes skinning the deer he chops up the meat and stores the excess meat in salt.

Rumi then cooks up some deer meat and heavily seasons it. He shows me some cleaning supplies and I begin to clean up the floor while he cooks. Once I finish cleaning the floor and sit by the fireplace and wait for Rumi to join me.

When he finishes cooking he places a plate in front of me near the fire and I dig in.

I moan softly at the delicious taste of the deer meat. Rumi sits down to the opposite of me and doesn't talk.

We eat our breakfast in silence. After eating I push my plate to the side and climb into Rumi's lap. My wolf was urging me to claim our mate. I stare deeply into his light brown eyes and hesitantly kiss him on the lips.

Rumi lazily kisses me back, rubbing his hands up and down my sides and over my behind. I pull away softly, our lips gliding over each other as we break away. A small trail of saliva connects between our lips. Rumi closes his eyes and breathes deeply.

I look at the blood on his body and pull him up. Rumi follows me as I lead him outside to the lake and begin to peel off his and my clothes. I guide Rumi into the water and begin to wash off the blood.

He watches me with soft calculated eyes as I gently rub my hands over his hard, rippling muscles. After he was cleaned off the deer's blood I pull him towards the shore and we lay on the grass to dry off in the sun.

Rumi holds me in his arms the whole time, making sure that my behind does not touch the ground and cause me more pain.

"Do you have a brush for your hair?" I ask.

"I think I have one," Rumi replies.

"Can I brush your wolf's fur?" I turn my face up to Rumi and wait patiently for his answer. Finally, Rumi nods and pulls me up into his arms.

Rumi carries me inside now that we were completely dry. He sets me down on my feet and rummages through a stack of objects in a corner.

Rumi pulls out an old-looking wooden brush. We go outside back to the lake where we sat. Rumi shifts into his wolf and sits between my legs. I begin to brush out his matted fur. Rumi lets our soft rumbles every now and then when I tug at a particularly tough knot in his fur.

We stay at the lake for hours in the sun, brushing out his fur, until there are clumps of dead fur around us and Rumi's fur is smooth.

Rumi turns to me and nuzzles his big wolfy head into the crook of my neck and licks my mark. I shiver softly and pet his fluffed ears.

Rumi then lays between my spread legs and legs out small growls. I pet his undercarriage and scratch at the back, running my hands through his beautiful fur.

The sunsets over the lake in the distance and I decided that it was time to go inside, not wanting to be out in the Evergreen Forest in the dark again.

Rumi leads me back into the cabin. Before I enter I pause in the doorway.

"What is wrong, mate?" Rumi asks, running his hand over my cheek and through my hair.

"Nothing is wrong. I just thought I smelt something familiar. It was nothing. Let's get something to eat, I am starving."

Rumi stands in front of me, eyeing me curiously. He then shrugs and walks into the kitchen.

I gaze out one more time out into the forest. I sigh softly and close the door. It was probably nothing.

At least that is what I will keep telling myself...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 207 19
After being wrongfully kicked out, a 19-year-old Omega and his 15-year-old kid brother are forced to run, being injured badly in the process, as well...
206K 8.9K 18
Image used in the cover isn't mine Also, this is my first real werewolf book. Sorry if I tend to focus on the romance more than the actual werewolf t...
136K 9K 63
Well, this wasn't exactly what Sebastian thought he was going to have to deal with when he came to this forest. He was looking for a werebear that ha...
884K 24.2K 56
Baba- This is soon to be Alpha in the Blue Moon Star's. After he finds and claims his mate that is. Baba is straight with a girl wolf. His birthday i...