Forever with you...

Autorstwa JananiPalpandi

What happens when we lose everything in our life? Nothing is as fragile as trust. And nothing is stronger tha... Więcej

Forever with you - Prologue
1- Nightmare
2- 👭Day out👭
3 - First Day
4- Hide and seek
5- Dream aka Nightmare
6- Sleepless night
7- Anger
8- Sole Possession
9- Water Balloons
10- Business Trip
11- I'll not let anything happen to my love
12- Preps for the party
13- My happiness lies in your happiness
14- I won't spare them
15- Family meeting
16- Romantic Long Drive
17- Confession
18- I Believe Her
19- Game is gonna start now
20- Stay Away From Her
21- Concern
22- Out of stress...
Feedback
23- Most awaited confrontation
24 - She deserves it
25- Will you forgive me?
26- Not to be remembered
27- Then what for friends are?
28- Dream of Love
29- Not as bad as I thought
30- Checking me out
32- Who am I to you?
33- Past unveiled
34- A kiss to save
35- Race
36- Promoted as a Friend
37- More I know you, More I fall for you.
38- Advice from a stranger
39- PTSD
40- Past
41- Obession
42- Challenge
43- Kidnapped
44- Love
45- Marriage bell rings
46- Proposal
47- Birthday
48- Surprise!
49- Symbol of love
50- Shattered
51- A new journey!
52- A night to remember
53- Trust? Broken
54 - Reconciliation
55 - Inflict the pain
56 - Lost and Found
57 - A Play or Reality?
58 - One Last Chance
59 - Falling for her
60 - Realizations and Truths
61 - Unplanned
62 - One bold Decision
63 - Expect the Unexpected
64 - Face off
65 - Escape from reality
66 - The lies and a truth
67 - All Happy Things
68 - Forever
End Note
Forever with you - Epilogue

31- First kiss

1.4K 59 178
Autorstwa JananiPalpandi

Adithi's POV:

I took print out of the new contract papers and placed the company's seal.

I have to give it him. I took those papers and knocked his door. I went in.

He signed me to wait as he was talking over phone. He ended the call and looked at me.

"Sir These are the contract papers",I handed him the papers. He scanned them.

"They are fine... Good work... Forward these papers to Arya. He too wants to see the paper",he instructed.

"OK sir",I nodded and took those papers from his hand.

"Adithi...",he called me. I gazed at him.

"That bastard has been arrested... Venkat called me and told me this...",he informed me.

"He deserves it. But sir his father is a bigshot. Didn't he do anything?",I asked him my doubt.

"No he didn't do anything. Because if he do anything then his reputation will be spoiled. So he accepted his son's crime",he replied shrugging his shoulder.

"Whatever... He is getting his punishment",I murmured. He nodded his head.

"Ok Forward those papers to Arya",he stated. "Ok sir...",I walked away from there.

****Evening****

As soon as I reached home my phone beeped. I read the message. "No dance class today...".

Well... It seems like Bhabhi is not here. What shall I do? It's been a long time since I met Sarla Maa.

And Uthra will also be there and Kanamma. How did I forget her? Maa will also be happy. I'll get something for her and go there.

Jeeva's POV:

"Maa are you sure? You want to stay at home?",Arya asked her.

"Yes... You all go and enjoy the party... I'll take care",she tried to convince us. "I'll stay for you Amma",Kanamma said.

"No Deiva will be expecting you and Varun also. So go...",Amma refused. "Then I'll stay with you",I said.

"Jeeva... Please understand... You all go... She'll be waiting for you all",she insisted.

"We thought you would also come with us",Uthra frowned. "No problem... I will take care of myself",she refused.

"Ok... We'll be back soon",Arya said. "No... Enjoy the party till it ends... I am not a kid. I'll be alright",she stated.

We all nodded in agreement. "Bye Maa...",I hugged her. "Bye...",she smiled back.

Adithi's POV:

When I came down to the parking lot I noticed that the wheel is flat. Oh god... Not again.

I took an auto and went to a fruit shop and got some fruits for everyone and headed there.

I pressed the doorbell. "Adithi...",she was surprised. "Hi Maa...",I hugged her.

"What a surprise!",she exclaimed. "I just wanted to see you... So here I am",I smiled.

"Come in...",she got me in. "It seems like no one is here",I said. "Yes... They have gone for a party. I said that I will stay at home",she said while sitting in the couch.

I sat beside her. "Then it's good that I came here. I can give you a wonderful company this evening",I said wiggling my eyebrows.

She giggled on seeing my reaction. "What were you doing till now Maa?",I asked her.

"They left just now. I was just reading this magazine",she pointed towards a magazine in the coffee table.

"Maa... I got these for you",I gave her the fruits. "What is this?",she asked narrowing her eyebrows.

"A daughter's care for a mother",I winked. "You have answers for everything",she pinched my cheeks.

She is just like my Mom in every aspect. "Adithi... I want to ask you something... How will Jeeva and Arya behave in office?",she asked eagerly.

"Just as same as here but little bit strict...",I replied. "Who's so strict? Jeeva or Arya?",she was eager to know the answers.

"Sometimes Arya sir sometimes Jeeva sir... But both is not too strict always",I replied.

"Who gets angry most of the times?",she asked about them again. Her concern made me smile.

"Both gets angry... But I think Jeeva sir gets angry often... I just think Maa",I stressed the last three words.

"Actually I know how they behave at home. But I haven't got any chance to know how they are at work. But now I have no doubts. They are the same in home and at office",she smiled from ear to ear.

"You think Jeeva gets angry often right?",she asked me. I nodded in agreement.

"Yes... He gets angry often but not without a valid reason. His anger is like a passing rainy cloud.

He gets angry and he'll vent out his feeling to anyone of us. Then he'll get rid of that thing... Even though he is angry he takes correct decisions or he manages to choose correct path",she stated.

"But it's not the same with Arya... Once he gets angry he'll not vent out. He takes wrong decision in anger.

He never forgets that thing so easily. He'll not leave them till they surrender to him",she sighed.

"I tried a lot to change that character but I failed. But he don't get angry often. So it's not a problem...",she continued.

"It seems like Arya and Jeeva sir are two poles",I uttered.

"Yes... Arya is so naughty. He does mischiefs very often in school and returns home after getting some slaps or kicks as reward. But the very next day the head master would call me",she stretched.

"Why Maa? Arya sir didn't beat anyone",I asked out curiously.

"But Jeeva does... The very evening as soon as Arya comes home or even if he sees someone beating Arya...

He would be in a wrath and loses his cool. One day Arya was bullied by one boy. Jeeva broke his nose...",she replied. "Oh my god...",I replied.

"Jeeva can accept anything happened to him but if anyone hurts Arya then he will do anything. He is still the same now also.

He doesn't let anyone hurt Arya for anything",she let out a proud smile.

"Jeeva will do anything for his loved ones... Arya also but not to that extent Jeeva goes. But he will do anything for Jeeva.

They won't do anything without knowing each other's will",she stated. "I agree with this...",I agreed.

"Ah... I didn't give anything to eat... You would be hungry after returning from office right? Come I'll prepare something for you",she scratched her head.

"No problem Maa... I am not hungry. But I'll prepare dinner for you",I offered to prepare dinner.

"No... I'll Prepare",she refused. "Please... I'll prepare amma... Please",I requested her.

"Ok... come...",she accepted after a long request. We both went to kitchen.

I prepared Chappathi and Mixed veg curry and Amma was helping me to do most of the works.

Uthra's POV:

We all reached to venue and Varun Mama was already waiting for us. "Hi everyone...",He smiled.

"Why didn't you go in?",Kanamma asked him. "Actually I thought of going in. But I don't know anyone. So I decided to wait for you all",he replied.

"You could have called Deiva... I have sent her number to you Mama",Jeeva Anna said.

"It's Ok Jeeva. Shall we go in now?",he asked. "Oh sure...",Arya anna replied and All of them headed in.

Where is Venkat? I have called him 5 times. But he didn't reply to my calls. Where hell is he?

"Uthra... Come... Join us",Jeeva Anna called me. I just nodded and went in. Deiva was dancing with her friends holding a glass of champagne.

"Hey Uthra...",she came to and hugged me. "Hi...",I reciprocated her hug.

"Jeeva... You look handsome in this jacket... I was worried whether you would like it. Not anymore",she hugged him. "It's wonderful... I love this",he replied while reciprocating her hug.

"Hi Arya...",she hugged him as he reciprocated the hug.

Kanamma introduced her to Varun Mama.

"Kanamma you look hot...",she complimented.

"Uthra compelled me to wear this",she nudged me.

"Why? You look gorgeous in dress. I don't constrict the dress choice like others",Varun Mama supported me.

"How sweet...",Deiva exclaimed while Kanamma blushed.

She was so happy meeting him. "Come let's dance",she dragged me to the dance stage.

Let's nacho song was playing. She dragged everyone to the dance stage. Kanamma, Varun mama, Arya and Jeeva Anna.

We all danced merging with the song. That's when I noticed it. Venkat was standing at the entrance looking surprised at me.

He signed me that I am hot. I signed him that he is slaying. He also joined me in the dance floor.

Kanamma and Varun Mama was enjoying the song and dancing so happily. It's so nice to see her like this.

Venkat tightened his grip against my waist and pulled me closer. I circled my hands around his neck.

He smiled at me as I pulled him closer.

Arya's POV:

Let's Nacho song was playing and we hit the dance floor. Deiva came near me.

"Complete your challenge",she said in my ear while dancing. "I'll prove you for sure...",I accepted the challenge.

Then Swag se swagat song played. Deiva was not letting anyone to move from the dance floor.

As soon as the song ended I came down to the bar and sat in the bar stool. Jeeva followed me and seated beside me.

"What would you need sir?",the server asked Jeeva. "One basil lemonade punch and one Paloma fizz mocktail",he ordered mocktail for me.

I was sitting facing the dance floor and Jeeva was sitting facing me. Deiva signed me to complete the challenge.

Oh god... I have given my words. Now I have to prove somehow. What shall I do?

That's when I saw two girls whispering to themselves on seeing me. I signed Deiva to look at them.

She raised her eyebrows. "Arya... May I know what are you doing?",Jeeva asked with a naughty smirk.

And our drinks came. I explained everything to him.

"Please don't say anything when those girls come here and talk to me Ok?",I said taking my drink.

He nodded his head in approval sipping his punch. "See... They are coming",I exclaimed.

When he turned to look I stopped him. "Don't turn suddenly... They will mistake us",I turned his face towards me.

"Oh... You were looking at them for the past five minutes... No checking out them. They won't mistake that. But when I look at them they will mistake us?",he smirked again.

"Jeeva please help me...",I pleaded him. "Ok No worries... Just act like you are ignoring them...",he instructed.

"What?",I asked him. "Just do as I say... Just act like you are enjoying your drink",he said.

"Ok...",I diverted my gaze towards other place. "Jeeva... You are right... They are coming here",I exclaimed silently.

He smiled at me. "Hey Handsome...",we both heard a feminine voice. I winked at him and turned.

"Hey... Beautiful...",I complimented her look and she smiled back at me. Jeeva too turned towards them with a smile.

I looked at Deiva but she was already watching me. Her eyes widened as I gave her a million dollar smile.

I will win for sure. "I am Sameera... And this is Thara...",she stretched her hand towards me.

"I am Arya... And this is Jeeva...",I shook my hands with her. "Hello...",Jeeva greeted them with a smile.

"Would you like to dance with me?",she asked while her friend was standing beside her with a smile.

"Why not? Sure...",I agreed. "No Actually I was asking him...",she pointed towards Jeeva. Jeeva almost spitted his drink.

"Me?",he asked in shock. "Yes... Would you dance with me?",she asked again. I looked at Deiva.

Deiva was laughing out loud. He signed me 'Looser'. "No actually I am not much into dance... No thanks",he refused.

"Ok... Waiter... Two fruit punch please",she moved to a distance.

"Jeeva... This is not fair",I frowned. "Arya... I don't have any idea seriously...",I stated. Deiva came near us.

"So Mr. Arya... You have lost the challenge... I haven't seen any girls falling for you here. You have do what I am saying",she laughed.

"This is not fair...",I frowned.

"Arya... Don't worry... I won't disturb you now. Let's see that after the party ends",she patted on my shoulder.

"Hey chill up da... You are more handsome than me. They must be kidding",I pacified him.

"Yes... Arya what Jeeva saying is true... But unfortunately no one has fallen for you now... Come and Dance with me",she stretched her hand towards me.

I smiled and both of them and joined my hand with her. We both reached the dance floor and danced together.

Jeeva's POV:

He's still a kid. Amma would be alone. It's better if I leave now. At least I can give her company.

I signed Arya that I am leaving. He nodded his head. Deiva walked to me. "Jeeva... Please stay some more time...",she requested.

"Deiva Amma is staying alone. I have to go. Everyone's here right? So please don't mistake me",I asserted.

"Ok... But next time bring Aunt also. I was also expecting her",she insisted.

"Sure...",I assured her. "Bye...",she hugged me and I reciprocated it. "Bye...",I bid bye to her.

I reached home. When I entered the living room I heard Amma laughing. I heard another girl laughing.

I slowly walked towards the direction where I heard her laughing. When I headed there Amma was laughing with Adithi at the dining table.

"Jeeva...",Amma called me. "Is the party over?",she asked me. "No Maa...",I sat beside her.

"Jeeva I asked you to enjoy the party. Why did you came here?",she asked with concern.

Adithi's POV:

"I came home as you are alone. And I am not having mind to enjoy the party without you... So I came to you",He hugged her.

How sweet... She kissed him in his forehead. He smiled at her action. I lowered my gaze giving them privacy.

"Hey... It's a surprise to see you here",he smiled. "It has been a long time since I met Amma... So I came here to see her",I replied while she caressed my face.

"So you came here to see only Amma... Not us?",he asked little bit harshly. I am tensed by this question and his tone.

"No sir... Actually I came to see everyone... But specially Amma and Kanamma... Because I often see you, Arya sir and Uthra. But not Amma and Kanamma... Please don't mistake me sir",I explained.

He laughed on seeing me tensed. "Hey... Don't get tensed. I was just playing",he chuckled.

"Jeeva... Please don't make fun of her",Amma chided him. I passed on an angry gaze over him.

"Jeeva come... Let's have dinner",Amma called him for dinner while she went to kitchen to get the dishes. "You too join me Adithi",he called me.

I smiled in return and followed her to kitchen. I placed them in the dining table. "You both sit... I'll serve",she said.

"No Maa... I'll serve",I offered to serve. "Self-serving is the best serving... So we all are eating together",He said.

"I agree",Amma replied. "Me too",I agreed with him. I was eagerly waiting for their response as I cooked the food.

"Yuck Maa... What happened to you? The food is not at all tasty",he frowned with an irritated face.

"Jeeva... The food is tasty... I tasted it",she gently touched his shoulder. "I didn't expect this to be cooked by you",he said to her.

My face fell down on hearing this. I am a good cook. I tasted it and it was good as usual. But he didn't like it.

"Jeeva... Adithi prepared the dinner",she told him. "Adithi... You made this?",he asked with anger.

"Yes sir...",I literally whispered.

"Jeeva... Stop freaking her out...",Amma slapped his arm and he broke out in laughter which confused me.

"Adithi I told him before you came here from kitchen that you prepared the dinner. He was just playing with you",she laughed.

"I am so sorry Adithi... I was just kidding. The food is really awesome. It's one of the best I have eaten since now",he told the truth.

I heaved a sigh of relief. "Hey I said sorry... then why are you sitting like this? Are you not hungry?",he asked eating a morsel.

"To be frank sir you freaked the hell out of me... All my hunger got satisfied",I fumed.

"Sorry dear...",Amma apologised. "Amma... Please don't ask sorry... It's a habit for him to freak me out. There's nothing for you to apologize",I took her hands in mine.

"Adithi... I am really sorry...",he apologised again controlling his laughter.

"No mention sir... I am ok",I replied with a forced smile. But when I saw him enjoying each morsel of the food a wide grin appeared in my face.

"Jeeva... You drop her home after the dinner... It seems cloudy. The rain may come any time. So it's better you drop her...",she ordered him.

"OK Maa...",he replied. He finished the food served in his plate and heaved a sigh.

"Adithi... Thank you for this wonderful dinner... It was amazing",he complimented.

"Your welcome sir",I smiled at him. Then I helped Amma to clean the dishes and kitchen.

We both resorted to living room after that. He was surfing through a magazine.

"Amma... It's getting late. I am leaving...",I said. "Thank you for giving me company Adithi",she pinched my cheeks.

"Will anyone say thank you to daughter?",I asked her. She nodded in refusal.

"I'll not say that hereafter",she hugged me and I reciprocated the hug.

"Ok Maa... I'll drop her",he said and turned to me. "Shall we move?",he asked.

I nodded with a smile. "Bye Amma",I bid her bye. She waved her hand back.

We both got into the car. "May I ask you something?",he uttered. "Yes sir",I replied.

"Usually you would refuse if I offer a drive to home. But today you accepted without any second thought. Why?",he looked sharply at me.

"Because finally you'll win out of the argument. So I accepted",I responded. He raised his eyebrows while nodding his head.

Deiva's POV:

I couldn't control my laughter after seeing Arya's condition.

We both walked out after everyone left while I was laughing uncontrollably and he was with a shrunken face.

Uthra left with Venkat and Kanamma left with her fiancé Varun.

"I knew that you'll loose",I said amidst my laughter. "What should I do for you Deiva?",he asked uninterested.

I stopped laughing and looked around us. "Ok... You have to propose any of the girl here and she should not scold you",I stated my condition.

"What? I cannot do this",he refused. "A deal is a deal...",I said strictly. Suddenly it started raining.

"God... I hate rains",I whispered and stepped towards my car. Before I could take another step someone stopped me by holding my hand.

I turned to look at that person. It's Arya. "Arya... It's raining... Leave my hand",I tried to free my hand.

He pulled me closer to him while holding my waist. My breathing hitched due to his action.

What's he doing? Thousands of questions came in my mind but my lips were sealed. He was looking sharply at my eyes.

"I never thought this could happen in my life. I never believed in destiny before seeing your eyes...

I never believed in love until my heart started beating for you... This may seem poetic but I can't even imagine a second without you...

I love you Deiva... I love you more than I have loved any one...",he said without even blinking.

My heart was pounding against my ribcage. "I love you Deiva...",he said gently. My eyes widened.

He proposed me? But why? He freed me suddenly and stepped back. "I completed the challenge...",he smiled.

Challenge? My legs were rooted in that place.

"Deiva... You said that I should propose a girl and she should not scold me... See you are a girl.

I proposed you and you didn't scold me. It's over",he said.

Tears welled up my eyes. I thought it was real. But why I am feeling this much pain after knowing that it is just a game.

Tears stained my cheeks but it is not visible to him as it is raining. "I know that you'll not take these things seriously...

So only I did that to you. You didn't take anything serious right?",he asked me.

I tried to open my mouth controlling my tears. "Yes... I didn't take anything serious",I acted like I meant it.

Actually I cannot leave this as such. "Ok... Come it's raining... I'll drop you...",he said.

"No I came in dad's car... I'll go by myself. You leave",I said diverting my gaze from him.

"Ok Bye... Reach home safely",he left.

I never liked getting wet in rain but today I feel like I should stand like this some more time.

How could he play like this? I felt happy as well as sad at the same time. I don't know whether I should cry or smile now.

I started walking towards my car.

I drove to home and went to my room directly without even seeing anyone.

I locked the door and leaned against it. Tears escaped my eyes on thinking his words.

"I know that you will not take anything seriously"

Deiva... Just ignore everything. He said that it's just his challenge... Come on... Just stop thinking... I said to myself and went to change my clothes.

Uthra's POV:

"Stop the car... Venkat stop the car...",I urged him on seeing an ice cream shop. He stopped the car instantly and turned to me.

"What happened?",he asked me. "I want ice cream... Right now...",I ordered him.

"I'll get you one but don't scream like this again... You scared me",he pinched my cheeks.

"I won't",I smiled making a childish face. He smiled at me and went to get ice cream. It started raining suddenly.

Hope he will not get wet. I peeped through the window but nothing was visible clearly. He jumped into the car with ice cream in his hand.

His hair was wet and water droplets were decorating his temple. He was damn sexy in this look.

"Madam don't you need the ice cream? If you have admired me then please get these",he stretched it towards me.

"Thank You",I said raising my eyebrows. I started eating the ice cream immediately.

He was gazing at me without even blinking while placing his hand in his cheek. "Don't look like that...",I said amidst eating the ice cream.

"I have done this much to you... Can't you give me a little treat?",he smirked while running his thumb over my lips wiping away the extra cream and tasting it.

"Treat? Here... Have one bite",I pushed the ice cream towards his mouth. He held my hand and had one bite.

But he turned away with a sigh. I know what he is meaning but I'll not give it so soon. He again looked at me in disbelief.

I acted like I am really interested in eating it. I completed eating it as soon as possible. I switched on the MP3 player to change the atmosphere.

I gently turned his face towards me while moving closer to him.

I cupped his face and pressed my lips over his. He seemed to be shocked but he started reciprocating my kiss.

His hot breath hit me as I kissed him passionately. I moaned as he sucked my lower lip.

It was getting so passionate but suddenly he bite my lip which made me to part away from him. "Ouch...",I groaned.

"Is it so painful?",he asked with concern. "No... Not at all",I was breathing so heavily.

"Then shall we continue?",he asked with a smirk and kissed me again without waiting for my reply.

I felt butterflies in my stomach as his tongue was wandering all over my mouth tasting every inch of it.

He parted away from me and placed a wet kiss in my cheek.

Pushing my hair behind my ear he nuzzled through the nape of my neck and placed a kiss there.

My breath was becoming heavier than before. His fingers ran through my hair which was giving me more pleasure.

His Phone's ring distracted us. He parted away and answered the call.

"I'll meet you tomorrow...",he ended the call. "I am gonna kill him for calling me now",he cursed the person which made me giggle.

"Is this Ok for you? I mean this little treat?",I asked him while blushing.

"Well It's ok for now... But not enough in future",he smirked naughtily as I slapped in his arm.

"Ok... It's getting late. Drop me home",I said for which he nodded.

Within few minutes we both were in home. "Bye Venkat...",I hugged him.

"Bye...",his sounded sad. "Venkat... Are you Ok? I feel like you are thinking something confusing yourself... What happened?",I asked him while holding his face.

"Uthra... I don't know whether what happened between us today is right or wrong... I feel like I forced you",he worried.

"Venkat... We are in love and we are getting married soon. What happened between us is something special for both of us.

It was our first kiss Venkat. And to your information you were not forcing me. I kissed you myself...

You never forced me for anything Venkat... Keep this in mind next time",I stated. He nodded.

I gently pressed my lips against his and I felt his smile against mine.

"I love you more Venkat... Nothing between us is wrong",I said after getting away from him.

He nodded with a smile. "Bye Take care...",I got out of the car. Venkat he is damn romantic... I blushed on thinking our first kiss.

Adithi's POV:

There was a heavy downpour on the way to home. I love rain... "Sir...",I called him. "Mmm?",he replied without seeing me.

"It's raining...",I stated. "So?",he asked looking at me. "Please I'll get down here. Because I love walking in rain...",I requested him.

"No way... Can't you see out? You'll get cold",he refused. "Please... Please... I'll go by myself sir... Enjoying the rain... Please",I pleaded him.

"No way Adithi... You'll become sick",he refused again. "I cannot spoil today's happiness thinking of tomorrow sir... Please...",I requested him again.

"No means No",he stated. I turned my face away while my lips curved down. He suddenly stopped the car.

"Why are you keeping your face like this?",he asked looking at me. I didn't reply. "So you are angry with me?",he sighed.

"Ok... Get down and enjoy the rain...",he said with a smile. I looked at him with a wide smile instantly.

"Thank you so much sir",I thanked him. "But one condition... You can enjoy the rain till it ends but I'll drop you home",he said.

"No... Why are you wasting time waiting for me? You leave sir... I'll go by myself",I replied.

"Do you think that you only enjoy walking in rain?",he asked. "You like rain?",I asked surprised.

"Why not? Is there any rules written that only girls should like and enjoy the rain? Uh?",he asked raising his eyebrows.

I nodded in refusal with a smile. "I too love rain... It has been years since I walked out in rain",he sighed with a smile.

We both got out of the car. I stretched my hands letting the rain to drench me closing my eyes.

It has been years I went out in rain. But I am not going to miss it today. I opened my eyes.

Every drop of the rain was tapering against the floor and the water droplets jumped back from the floor.

I diverted my gaze towards him. He was simply standing leaning against his car with a smile.

"Won't you dance in rain?",I asked him.

"Actually I like to see people dancing in rain rather than dancing... It seems like you are enjoying the rain more... So you dance I'll be the audience",he replied.

Jeeva's POV:

"No... If you dance with me then I'll also dance. Not alone",She stated folding my hands.

"Hey you know how to dance... You are practicing daily but I am out of practice... So you dance",I refused.

"You need not to be a professional dancer to dance in rain... It's your own style... You can also dance with me",she insisted.

"Hey it seems like the rain is gonna pass away... It's only drizzling now",I thought of diverting her.

"That's what I want to say... Rain is gonna pass away... So better be quick",she was convincing me.

But the drizzle changed into faded drops. Her lips curved down. "I said right? It passed away",I sighed.

She narrowed her eyebrows and passed on an angry look over me. She got in the car with a straight face.

I jumped into the car and ignited it. "Will you be silent like this throughout the way?",I broke the silence.

"Ok... If it rains again I will come to you and dance right in front of you... Ok?",I stated. She giggled in return.

"You are unpredictable",I sighed. "Not more than you...",she said pointing at me.

"Me? Unpredictable? It's a weird compliment I have got till now",I replied.

We both reached her apartment. "Thanks for the ride sir...",she said with a smile.

"Your welcome...",I responded. "Why don't you join me for a coffee? Or espresso?",she asked me raising her eyebrows.

"No... Not today",I replied and her smile faded away. "Because there's no assurance that you'll not mix salt with coffee instead of sugar... I have made fun of you a lot and you are really irritated because of that",I said as my lips curved down.

She narrowed her eyebrows folding her arms. But I laughed on seeing her. She chuckled. "Bye sir...",she bid bye and walked out.

As she walked few steps she turned to look at me. "Bye...",I said. She smiled and resumed walking.

****Later that Night****

Adithi's POV:

My phone was ringing continuously. I probed through the table and grabbed the phone. It's a call. My eyes were blurry.

"Hello...",I answered the call. "Hello Adithi... I am Neha... Open the door...",she literally shouted.

I slowly turned the light on and looked at the clock. It's 4.30 am. I managed to walk to the door and opened it.

She was standing with a large plate and many things in it. "Good morning Adithi",she greeted me.

"Good morning Bhabhi",I lied down in the couch.

Neha's POV:

She didn't mind to close the door. I closed the door and went in. I made her sit straight and sat beside her.

"Adithi... Open your eyes...",I managed to wake her up. "Bhabhi... You? Here? What's the time now?",she woke up finally.

"First brush your teeth and come. I'll tell you everything",I insisted her. She went to refresh and came back within few minutes.

"Bhabhi... What the matter?",she asked while tying her hair into a messy tail.

"Actually it's Karva Chauth today",I replied.

"Karva Chauth?",she was puzzled. "Yes... it's a virath for husband's long life",I explained her.

"Oh... Sumangali Pooja in North India right?",she asked.

"Yes... But it is celebrated on a different day. We ladies used to give gifts to neighbours... So I bought you gifts",I gave her the gift box.

"You came here at this time to give me this gift?",she asked narrowing her eyebrows.

"Adithi... This plate is called as Sargi. We eat these things before the sunrise and we starve after sun rises.

We don't even drink a drop of water. Once the moon comes we break our fast fed by our husbands...",I explained with a smile.

Adithi's POV:

"That's why I came here. And we usually apply mehandi in our hand. So can you please draw some mehandi designs for me? It's our tradition...

Morning you'll be in a hurry. Evening I would be busy making arrangements for the Pooja. So please Adithi",she requested.

"OK Bhabhi... I'll draw you Mehandi",I accepted. "Thank you so much Adithi...",she hugged me.

"First I'll eat these things",she pointed at the plate having fruits, dry fruits and sweets.

"Here... have some",she fed me too. "Thank you Bhabhi...",I ate some too.

"Sorry for disturbing you right now dear",she apologised me. "It's fine Bhabhi...",I fed her a sweet.

As soon as she finished eating me too, I drew her a beautiful mehandi design. She was happy on seeing that.

"Bhabhi can I unwrap this now?",I asked taking the gift box in my hand. "Yes you can",she replied. I opened it.

There was a mirror, a red cloth, sweets and sindoor. "Bhabhi... You said that this is only for married women. But you are gifting me",I was puzzled.

"Actually young girls also do this pooja to get a good husband. We can give this gifts to anyone",she replied.

"I am not doing any Pooja today",I said with a straight face.

"No one is forcing you dear... I am saying in general... Ok continue your sleep. I'll meet you morning",she left. I'll not keep this fasting. Never.

I fell in bed and drifted to sleep.

I opened my eyes and looked at the clock. It's 8.00 am. God... I am going to be late. I rushed to bath.

I returned and tied my hair into a tail. I left grabbing my bag. No breakfast today. I'll eat something in the break.

Shit... My two wheeler is flat. I booked a cab and rushed to office.

Precap:

By this time you may have come to know that Adithi will not be eating anything the whole day. Let's see how does she breaks her fast. Kanamma's engagement. Adithi asks Jeeva that who is her to him. He gets shocked.

Hi friends,

An another long update...

I hope you all loved this update. I am new to write romantic scenes. So please drop your comments.

I have to ask you something. Which part you want me to unveil?

1) Adithi's Past

2) Jeeva's Girl friend

Please say which I have to reveal first. Anyways the story is not gonna change but the order will change. So comment your views.

Thank you so much for supporting me guys. Thank you so much for your love.

I tried hard to make this chap an interesting one.

Sorry for giving delayed updates. Please resist me for that.

Finally Forever with you have crossed 11K reads and 1.25K votes. Thank you so much.

It is staying in first place in one of the category. You can view the ranking. It is impossible without you guys.

Thank you once again.

Drop your comments and votes.

Meet you all in next chapter.

Bye...

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

5.1K 199 28
A complicated, fun love story.. A true fantasy, MY FANTASY😊.. ,Minimum logic Maximum love.. May contain mature language and content..Sorry for the...
32K 2.6K 52
☆ SWAN BOOK AWARD WINNER in Special Category. !UNDER EDITING! ♡*FIRST INSTALLMENT OF Soulmate-An Unbreakable Bond SERIES*♡ CATEGORY- General Fiction...
159K 8.5K 18
Bewajah SEASON 2 (You're my last wish) His words were directly stabbing my heart and next moment I felt warm salty water ran down to my cheeks from m...
42.7K 3.7K 63
• She was broken piece of glass while he had the glue that could mend it together. • Kiara is a girl that wanted to fall in love. Meet her soulmate b...