Dark Woods Circus: Kaito x re...

Por HappyEmojiz

You and your father were going to this new circus in town. As you two gazed in amusement at the performers an... Más

WELCOME!!!
Going Back
!!!!!It's Time for the Show!!!!!
Staff Only
The Curtains Opened
A message from Kaito
⛓💉Whiplash💉⛓
NOT A CHAPTER BUT PLZ READ!!!
🚨Sanity and Sirens 🚨
🧸💕Freedom is with You 💕🧸

Deformity

258 6 16
Por HappyEmojiz

-------------------Your POV--------------------

A/N: !!!!!!!!WARNING!!!!!!!!

This chapter contains:

* tourture scene

*some...blood

*self-mental abuse

*And here is where you'll be one of the circus performers.....in a bad way!!!

REPEAT: DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 or INNOCENT!!!!!!

This sign: $$$ means these kind of things will happen. If you want to skip ahead, scroll until you see this symbol:707!!!

And so it begins!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I turn around and saw a man in a dark crimson suit, a black cane with a gold jester head on it, and a top hat with a black and white ribbons wrapped in different directions across the hat. The man had pale skin, chapped, lips, looked like he was in his early thirties, and had gold eyes.

He gave a creepy smile as I slowly backed away, but he took a step forward and used his cane to nearly hit my head.

I dropped the blue bunny and was backed to where Kaito's cage was. The Ringmaster keep walking towards me and soon lifted his right hand to held my face. He still had that creepy smile, but soon sniffed me and sighed weirdly as his eyes rolled to the back of his head. He then laugh hysterically and manically.

"OH MY BEASTLY BOY!!!! Why on earth didn't you tell me this was the one WE were looking for?!?!? HUH?!?! I can SMELL THE CRAAAAZZYYYY!!! HAHAHAHAHAH!!!"

What!?!? H-he's insane!!!!

The Ringmaster turned to me and showed his sharp but very horribly yellow teeth. Then he grabbed the back of my shirt and lifted me up. He looked closer at me, I see his gold eyes turn into red ones and watching a lot of movies: That's not a good sign.

"HAHAHAHAHA!!!! OH YES!!!! You'll do just fine my dear!!!!"

"L-LEAVE HER ALONE!!!"

I looked at Kaito with wide eyes, that's the first time I heard him talk more clearly. He looked mad and was struggling to remove his straight jacket. I can see him using his teeth to rip parts of the jacket, but it was no use.

"OOOHHHH, Beastly!!!!! Do I need to remind YOU, WHO'S IN CHARGE OF THIS HEAVENLY PLACE?!?!"

"THIS PLACE IS NOT HEAVEN!!!! He screams: IT'S HELL!!!"

"HAHAHAHAHAH!!!! HELL!?!? OH NO, Hell was where YOU came from Beastly!!!! THIS IS HEAVEN COMPARED TO WHERE I FOUND YOU!!!!!! HAHAHAHA!! OH, I SHOULD'VE BROUGHT MY CAMERA TO SHOW THIS DEAR WHAT YOU DID!!!!!!"

Okay, I don't know what the heck is going on, but I need to get out of here. I saw my backpack on my left side, I reached for it and tried to find my taser, but I didn't see it.

Huh??!?!? That's weird, I always bring my taser!!!

"Looking for THIS DEARY!?!?"

My face turned white when I saw the Ringmaster holding my taser in his hand. It was turned on, and the next thing I knew, I heard a voice calling me before I blacked out:

"(Y/n)!!!!!"

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

WARNING: What you hopefully read above is about to happen

I woke up in a dark room with a light above me, as soon as I remembered what happened. I try to move, but I saw myself tied to a chair with a book on a small table beside me.

"OH GOODIE!!!!! SHE'S FINALLY AWAKE!!!!!"

The Ringmaster soon came out of the shadows and I try to scream, but my mouth was tied up too.

"I bet...you.are.confused. Right? HAHAHAHAHA!"

My eyes began to water as his hand caress my cheek and smelled the other one. I headbutted him and caused him to stumble.

"Oooo! Fiesty!!! Now I know what to make you now!!!! Let's look in the book shall we?"

The book beside me opened by itself and there wasn't any words on it. Soon I saw black ink coming from the inside as it spreads to the entire thing. The ringmaster soon picked it up, and I saw him flip through pages mumuring something until:

"AHH! Found it!!! Now what am I going to need? Let's have Lookies!!!! AH HAHAHAHA!!! IS THAT ALL??? WOW, THIS IS GOING TO BE EASIER THAN I THOUGHT!!!!"

He put the book down and grabbed a bag, it was a black one with a smiling face. Soon he pulled out vial of black liquid, a syringe , stitches, a needle, and some gloves.

I muffled a scream and moved frantacially. I have no clue what's happening..but I know for sure that this is like the movies I saw.

"ALRIGHT!!!! NOW! Let's get started!!!"

He grabbed the vial and the syringe. Once it was filled, he approached me and I screamed. I felt the needle injected in my neck and I winced in pain. Soon, I saw everything going black as I heard the Ringmaster laughed and got the stitches and needle.

-----------Ringmaster's POV -------------

OH GOODIE, SHE FELL ASLEEP!!!! SUCH A GREAT DAY TO GET A NEW PERFORMER!!!!

When I saw her head hung down, I got straight to work with the biggest smile I can give.

I started with her mouth, I don't want her to scream or shout when she wakes up after the Bendy Ink tortures her a little.

Using a knife I recently bought, I cut out her vocal cords,yes some blood might've stained the floors.....and my new gloves but it looks MARVELOUS!!!

But I can't have a new mime with blood dripping in her cheat. Nah! Then I sew her throat along with her mouth. I used the cris-cross stitching method, carefully piercing her skin to make her look more pretty when I get her costume.

I grabbed the bacterial solution and washed the blood that was spilling on the ground.

The stitches look MARVELOUS!!!! I did such a wonderful Job!!!!!

But I think I do more than just the mouth, I don't want to take any more organs. I'll give her more stitches to make her even more pretty!!!!

So using the same knife, I made deep cuts on her arms to make it look like a spiral line across her forearm. Then a giant smile on her stomach, an X on both of her hands, and to finish it off A BURN MARK ON HER PRETTY NECK AND HIP!!!!!!

AH HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!! I LOVE BODY ART!!

I laughed a little and chuckled as I said the rhythm from the Circus Book:

Little Mime Little Mime

Oh, dear You are out of time

No choice No Voice

No family to rejoice!!!

Little Mime Little Mime

You won't lie, you Can't DIE!!!

EVEN IF YOU WANT TO TRY

YOU'RE FOREVER THE CIRCUS MIME!!!!!!

Your POV

Where am I?

It's dark here.

HELLO THERE!

Huh!?!? Who are you!!?!? I got my taser and I'm going to use it!!!!

Oh don't worry toots!! It's just me!!

WHo's ME!?!?!

I saw a Dark figure with a white mask, and I ran away but the floor soon turned into this sticky, black goo.

No no no, toots! You don't escape that easily.

What do you want!?? SOME ONE HELP ME!!!!

Just to talk, maybe share a few things like..oh, I don't know: your regrets?

There's nothing to talk about!!!! LET ME OUT!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing, oh sorry toots. But everyone has something they regret. Like how YOU feel-

"SHUT UP!!!" I covered my ears and shut my eyes, I don't want to hear this again.

Sheesh! At least let me finish! ANYWAY, like I said: how you feel the need to be perfect? To get good grades like your life depends on it? Or how about whenever you feel unaccomplished, you FEEL WORTHLESS?

I was still covering my ears and eyes, but I soon drop to the floor and waited for this guy to eat me or something. He just kept talking.

Like this one time, when you didn't get a good grade on your last test even though you studied very hard for it. And for what ? A C? YOU knew you could better, you knew that you should've studies 3 days earlier for it. But NOooo, you went to study for another test that was for the easiest class you ever had!

I-I TRIED MY BEST AND THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS!!

That's not what your grades said, what will happen if the college you want to go to won't accept you because of your grades? Will you even make it? Think about it: your life down the drain, all because of one test you didn't pass.

I DID PASS IT, A C IS A PASSING GRADE!!!

But how would an A plus feel like?

N-nice

BINGO! And you know it too, so how about you start getting better huh??!? DO YOU WANT TO DISAPPOINT YOUR DAD!?!?

SHUT UP!!!!!!

I wonder, if how disappointed he would be if he saw your test grade. Hmmmm, I could just picture the hurt in his eyes to know that you failed.

*SCREAMS*

Now, let's talk about friends and family: why do you always want to stay at home? Your friends think your weird and have a better time without you and you know it. Is that why? Now family, your dad is all you got left. So why don't you- OH I'M SORRY! He DOESN'T EVEN SPEND TIME WITH YOU DOES HE?!?!?

HE TRIES HIS BEST!!!!!!!

How many (favorite actvity) did he miss? Did he know that you wanted to be a(n) (your career choice) ? How many days did he came home tired and asked you about your day? NONE!!! The minute he comes home, it's always the same: "Honey, did the mail came today?" or "Honey, you can watch TV tonight". Or he just sits down, watches TV, eat dinner with you, then go to sleep.

I.....I..guess...it has.....been..like-

EXACTLY MY POINT!!!! Does he know what you love to do? Does he even listen to what you talk to him about?

But..he's tired...

But tired enough to do all of that? Come on (y/n), admit it: you're lonely. Just say those two words, here: you can say whatever you want and no one gets hurt. Then, it's all over.

N-no one.....gets...h-hurt.....I can say.....what I...want?

Two little words, and it will all go away soon.

I don't know why, but maybe the figure is right. Maybe I can finally say what's been bugging me for a while without worrying everyone. They'll be okay.

I took a deep breathe and then stand up. The black goo still on my hands and (jeans, pants, legs, etc). After thinking of what to say I screamed loudly and shouted:

I AM LONELY!!!!!

I FEEL SELFISH WHEN I TAKE CARE OF MYSELF!!!!

I SEE PEOPLE AND I THINK THEY SEE ME AS A WIERDO!!!!

I HATE FEELING LIKE THIS!!!!!

That's it

I WANT TO SLEEP!!!
I AM TIRED OF FEELING DEAD INSIDE!!!!

I WANT TO...I WANT TO....DISAPPEAR!!!!

!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CODE: 707!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soon, I feel relieved. I feel so peaceful that I dropped to the floor, this time I lay down on my back with my hands in the air. I laughed and sighed.

Everything soon felt, so calm. I felt the black goo around me, but it didn't matter. Now, I finally said what I wanted to.

No one got hurt with what I said, and I didn't worry them. I never felt so tired or peaceful before. I let myself rest for once, and closed my eyes. I even forgot I was in danger.....wait, was I even in danger?

I don't think so. But why would I be in danger? Here, is so nice.....so...nice.

~~~~~~~~Ringmaster POV ~~~~~~~~~~

Finally!

My masterpiece is complete!

I stepped back to admire my work, and oh Goodie! She looked so FANTASTIC!!!

Our new Mime was now sitting in my chair, with her (h/c) (h/L) now short and white.

(A/N: if you had short hair, just imagine you already had it short)

Her (s/c) was painted with white face paint and her face had a floral design around her face. I gave her some black eye shadow and a cat eye-liner look. Her costume was so adorable!!! I'm glad that Rin had some spare clothes for me to sew.

It was a long sleeve, black and white striped shirt,and it had a frilly tutu that was black and (f/c). The skirt had some pretty suspenders. She was wearing some black combat boots, white gloves, and a french hat to complete the look. But what really pulled it all together, was the stitches I gave her on her mouth and throat.

OH I LOVE OUR NEW MIME!!!! SHE'LL FIT IN PERFECTLY!!!!

-----------Your POV-----------

I slowly woke up, and I was in a chair. As I opened my eyes, I looked at my hands that had some white gloves. and I saw that I had some black boots with high knee red and black strip stockings.

Then I looked around. I saw bars in front of me, my vision was a little blurry. But I saw a figure running towards me. It was blue.....Kaito!!

Oh my gosh!!! I was so happy to see him!!!

I got up from my chair and saw that the bars were open. I got out quickly and ran to Kaito with tears in my eyes. I reached my arms out to hug him.

"Ack!"

Huh? Why can't I talk? Maybe it was because I had a cold.

Kaito and I crashed into each other, his head was on my shoulders and started to cry. I cried too as I my hand pet the back of his head. Then I used both of them to finally untie the straight jacket.

Once it was off, he looked at his arms and hands for the first time an gave me a bone-crushing hug. We just hugged each other for a long time, but we soon pulled each other away. I wanted to know what happened, so I try to talk again:

"ACK! *wheeze*"

"(y-y/n), I....S-so.....Sorry!!! A-ALL...MY...F-FAULT!!!!!" *sobs*

Kaito hugged tightly as I had a confused look on my face.

Why would he think something was his fault? Did something happened?

He got up and grabbed my hand. He took me to the house of mirrors and showed me what I looked like......I try to scream...

but I can't.

What I saw in the mirror: my throat was in stitches, the egdes of my mouth too, and what I wore...I don't want to say. I traced the stitches with my trembling finger, I was shaking so much.

I fell to the ground gripping my hair..WHICH WAS SHORT!?!?!?

I cried even harder as I hugged myself. Kaito keeled in front of me and hugged me so tightly. He used his arms to place my head in the crook of his neck and rocked me gently. Then he tried to say something, but his voice was a little raspy.

"Twinkle......twinkle.......little (y/n).......how .....I wish.....you.....*sobs*"

I knew he was trying to comfort me, but him just being here with me makes it better. Like earlier, we just hugged. This time Kaito pulled me off and picked me up bridal style.

He said I can sleep if I want to. So I wrap my arms around his neck as I closed my eyes. The last thing I saw was Katio walking us to his cage and letting me sleep in his corner.

A/N: PHEW!!!!!!

Never thought about writing something like this.....I even had to take a break for it.

To anyone offended by this: I'm So so so so so so so Sorry.

I really didn't mean to hurt anybody, and things will get better: I PROMISE!!!!!!

Just wait maybe 2 more chapters, and things will have a brighter side to it. This won't happen again, because as I was typing this: I get anxious and scared, that's why I had to take a break for. It was mentally overwhelming to think about, so I understand if you're offended or now scared.

I'm so sorry. :'(

Like I said, this won't happen again. There will be a much lighter side to this.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

49.6K 1.3K 17
⚠️This story includes/mentions of: abuse, r@pe, alcohol, homophobia, and swearing. Please click off if these things trigger you!⚠️ Jimmy, known as Mr...
507K 13.6K 36
✔COMPLETED ✔ Description: So, what do you do at 14 when you've been kicked out of the only home you've ever known? What do you do when you call you...
1M 43.3K 80
When you tradgically die in an attempt to save a stranger and suddenly wake up very much alive in a world full of anthropromorphic animals, your life...
Blue Por LunaMoon

Hombres Lobo

4.7K 438 13
Fifth book in 'Into The Woods' series. Can be a stand alone. Blue's Mama didn't know, but he remembered everything. Flashes of his terrible past liv...