Fuck It Boo (Elton Castee Fan...

By dbkiwi

Mahjabeen Abdelnour, who goes by Mahja, was born in America from parents who came from Saudi Arabia. Mahja ha... More

01. Old Friends
02. Exploration
03. Exploring Again
04. Breakup
05. Date?
06. First Date
07. Ice Cream
08. Swimming
09. Date Night
10. Weekend With My Boo
11. Lazy Day
12. Dinner
13. Skating
14. Shopping
15. Date Planning
17. Moving In
18. Hanging with Friends
19. Afterwards
20. Swimming
21. Out On The Town
22. Trampolines
23. Hiking
24. Wedding

16. To The Movies

58 0 0
By dbkiwi

I cleaned myself up before my date with Elton. I changed hijabs and clothes. I touched up my makeup and looked myself over. I looked great. I absentmindedly ran my hand over my hijab. I was thinking about taking my hijab off in front of Elton but I thought it was too early. I wanted to but we had only been dating for a month. We hadn't been dating long enough. It was too soon. Maybe in a couple of months.

I heard a knock on the door. I got up and left my room. Aziza had already opened the door and was talking to Elton. She stepped aside and I greeted Elton with a hug.

Elton kissed me. "Hey, Mahja. Are you ready?"

"Of course," I replied.

I left with Elton, saying goodbye to Aziza as I left. Elton and I went to the cinema. After getting our tickets, we went into the theater and sat down. Elton wrapped his arm around me and I cuddled up against him. Elton kissed my head as the movie started.

We sat there for the entire movie. Elton kept tapping me on my legs or shoulders. I kept shoving him and angrily shoving him. He'd laugh in response and keep doing it. Eventually, the movie ended and I was ready to chew Elton out.

"Elton, you're such a turd," I exclaimed as I got up from my seat. "You're so annoying."

Elton laughed, getting up as well. "I was just having fun, Mahja. Can I do something a little entertaining?"

I shoved Elton as I walked toward the exit. "You can but you were still annoying."

Elton wrapped an arm around my shoulders. "I love you, Mahja."

I wrapped my arm around Elton's waist. "I love you too, honey."

We left the cinema and Elton took me back to my apartment. Elton leaned in and kissed me. I buried my fingers into his hand and he gripped my waist. Elton slowly wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me harder.

Things got more heated and I pulled away. I gently ran my thumb over Elton's cheek. He held me tighter and he smiled.

"Mahja, you're my everything," Elton said.

I giggled. "We've only been dating for a month, Elton. It's too early for that."

Elton just smiled. "I still love you, Mahja."

"I know," I replied. "I have to go inside. I'll see you soon."

Elton kissed me one last time before I went inside. Once I closed the door, I took off my hijab. I smoothed my hair and set my scarf on the table. I made myself a small dinner and sat at the table. I started texting Aziza and was messaging around on my phone. As I continued to text Aziza, it appeared I would have the house to myself. I was so glad to have the house to myself for the night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

My Explorer By no

Fanfiction

145K 2.6K 25
Aaron Doh has his friend Lexi help him with a prank and the house Duo Sam and Colby. Best Friend vs. Best Friend Prank. Soon, Lexi has fallen for Elt...
2.1K 77 68
Journey moved out to LA when her mother got a job. But good thing is her best friends April and Dj is there, But what Journey doesn't know she catch...
5.8K 111 57
Y/N was just a normal girl living a normal life like any 19 year old. She lived in New York all of her life and just moved to Los Angeles. She had a...
346 25 21
Mandy was always one to falsely romanticize her life. She found her first love at a young age in her Martial Arts class, and wrote a love letter to h...