Central Z-telligence

By Z_White

From the Author that bought you In The Name of Orion... 6 Brains, 6 Brawns. One World. The Zodiacs have arri... More

Prologue
Genders
The Brains
The Brawns
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Woah!!
(SKIP THIS CHAPTER IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW THE SHIPS)
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 14

1.1K 50 10
By Z_White

"Mom... Dad..." Leo's walk quickly ascends to a jog, then a run. His parents, Jelina and Karl hurriedly dust their hands onto their clothes, to shake off any excess dirt they may have picked up during farming.

As soon as Leo made it to them, they drew him into a hug. Their hug was comforting, safe, loving.

It was currently 12:52 pm. After the mission was complete, Sagittarius and Scorpio had told the group to relax until 4. Where they would they head to their next destination.

Leo, had taken this time to see his parents. He hasn't seen them for over a year now, due to his work.

He didn't have his parents number, nor did he write to them. However, it was only because he didn't want to risk their safety. If an enemy was to ever know about his family, they would surely use them as leverage.

His parents knew that too, which is why they were understanding about the matter. Everytime a friend of theirs asked what he did for a living they would simply say, "He's a traveler." Which for the most part was true. His missions usually sent him to all corners of the world.

After their long hug ended, they entered the house. Leo sighs as he looks around, memories swirling through his mind.

Not a thing has changed about the place. He laughs, though he enjoyed his life as of right now, he would replay his childhood in a heartbeat.

"How's life been?" His father asks as he took a seat across from his father.

Leo couldn't help but laugh, "I should be asking you that. The country literally got taken over."

"Besides an unwelcomed visitor demanding our firearms, and people screaming. I say its been pretty good."

Leo shakes his head, 'Only my father will consider a take over an 'unwelcomed visitor'.

"DO YOU HAVE TIME FOR LUNCH?" His mother, Jelina shouts from the kitchen.

"UH HECK YEAH, YOUR COOKING IS THE BOMB." Leo shouts back, his father and him make eye contact and later burst out in laughter. Though it wasn't the most appropriate time to be mentioning the word 'bomb' they had a habit of saying the wrong thing at the wrong times. Luckily, Leo watched his mouth during missions because well... that would not end well.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Aries had taken her time to find her cousin and dad. Sagittarius not wanting her to go alone, volunteered to join her.

"Don't you want to meet your family?"
She asks, confused on while he would use such valuable time to help her find her relatives.

"Then we better get moving then." He smiles, "The sooner you find your family, the sooner I can visit mine."

"But are you su-" Aries begins to ask in concern.

"Two heads are better than one." Sagittarius says walking ahead, "Plus, I know the outskirts of this town like the back of my hand." He says looking back, running a hand through his hair.

Aries bit her bottom lip, she did not know why but that small action made her heart flutter.

She slaps herself, 'What the hell me, he's your team leader. Repeat that team leader'. Aries says giving her a pep down talk.

Sagittarius having gotten ahead quite far, didn't feel Aries presence. Looking back, he could see that she was probably having a mental conversation with herself. Something she did quite often believe it or not. But really. Who doesn't?

"Hey Ari! You coming?!" He shouts.

'When in the world did he start calling me Ari?! And why did it sound so smooth coming out his mouth?' Hiding her small mental freak out she jogs over besides Sagittarius, who gave her that damn smile of his before continuing to walk.

Aries after taking a deep, deep, breath followed along side him.

1:42 PM

Time was quickly running by with no sign of Aries' relatives. Besides dead bodies of both sides sprinkling and rottening on the ground.

With each body, Aries grows more concern.

What if she sees her father down there?

His lifeless body, slowly decomposing?

What if it was her cousin?

Sagittarius, sensing the rise of tension in Aries, places a hand on her shoulder.

"Calm down, I'm sure they're alright." Sagittarius reassures her, locking his dark brown eyes with her crystal blue ones.

Aries, not able to look him in the eyes looks down, and nods. Though Sagittarius was trying to calm her down, she just couldn't. Her dad was the only parent she had left.

She didn't even know anything about her mother besides the stories told about how strong-willed and beautiful inside and out. It still haunted her that she was the cause of her death, though her father will constantly deny.

"Childbirth is a very strenuous process. Your mother at that time wasn't feeling the best. But she was determined, and look at you now." Her father says beginning to tear up, he placed a hand on her cheek.

"You're a spitting image of your mother. Confident. Strong-willed. Beautiful. Laura will never be dead, while I have you." With that being said he proceeded to pull her into a tight hug, enveloping Aries in warmth and love.

Tears began to well up in her eyes as she remembers that moment with her, father.

Sagittarius, being the 'Dad' he was pulls her into a tight hug.

"If your dad is as great as you say he is, I can guarantee he's okay. Unless... did you lie to me." Sagittarius says pretending to be offended.

Aries chuckles slightly wiping the tears off her face.

"Okay, okay, I get it." She takes a deep breath looking up at Sagittarius, "Thank you Sagi."

"Anytime Aries, now let's go find your father." He smiles, taking my hand in his, walking ahead.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Gosh that lunch was amazing, thanks Mom." Leo sighs, rubbing his belly in satisfaction.

"I'll pack up some to go, who knows when you'll get another homemade meal." His mom says, walking into the kitchen to pack up the left overs.

"So... met any interesting people?" Leo's dad, Karl ask, giving his son a knowing look.

"Uh, my team is pretty cool..." Leo replies going around the question.

"Leo. You know what I mean." Karl replies, leaning forward, "Your mother and I ain't getting any younger ya' know." He adds.

Leo rolls his eyes, "I am not ready for kids yet Dad, plus with the work I'm in it'd be way to risky."

"Is that you're excuse for saying that you lack commitment?"

Leo looks at his dad, slightly offended, "I do not have commitment issues!" Leo says in an act of defense.

"Who are you trying to convince me or you?" He ask leaning back on the couch.

Leo wasn't quite sure how to reply to that.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

2:21 PM

"You hear that?" Sagittarius says stopping in his tracks. His hand which has remained clasp onto Aries, since earlier.

Using his free hand he cups his ears, getting a clearer muffled sound of people chattering.

"Take out you gun, just in case." Dropping Aries hand, he places both his hands on the gun, pointing it in front of him.

Aries hand which was enveloped in warmth, never felt more cold.

Snapping her head back in the game she swiftly took out her gun and held it in front of her.

"Walk slowly." Sagittarius whispers stepping closer to the sound of the voice.

With quick and quiet steps the muffled voices became more clearer, "I say we move south, in 10."

Dad? Aries says. She hurriedly signals to Sagittarius to stay behind, as she move in front.

Peeking between some trees she spots them, and a rush of relief passes over her.

Her father stood there, back straight, head up, exuberating authority. The group was small, around 30-40 men give or take.

Aries begin to think of a way to let her father know she was there without someone mistakenly shooting her.

Then she thought of it, cupping her hand over her mouth, she makes a whistling sound.

"Who is it. Announce your name and number." Her father bellows, aiming his gun just in case.

Aries slowly takes a step out from behind the tree and her father's concentrated face turns into one of pure joy as he scans her face.

He rushes over, pulling her into a tight hug.

"I can't believe you're here." He breaths a sigh of relief.

"I am Dad, and you can go back to the castle now." Aries smile, he pushes me away, his face full of shock.

"We got control back?!" My father exclaims.

Aries hurriedly nods her head, "My team and I, helped take over the castle and the arsenal, we released the king and queen who told us you traveled to the outskirts. And here I am. Oh speaking of team," Aries looks behind her signaling Sagittarius to emerge from his hiding.

Having received the message, steps out from behind the tree he was hiding behind.

And steps besides me, Aries' father looks at Sagittarius suspiciously.

"This is my team captain, Sagittarius. He helped me find you. Sagittarius this is my Dad, head commander of the Firin Army."

"It's a pleasure to meet you sir." Sagittarius sticks out a hand to shake.

Aries' father looks at him, then his hand, and replies with "Likewise." Before turning his attention back to Aries, "Your cousin should be in the back in a tent, he tries to take a nap every chance he gets."

"I'll go see him right now," Aries excitedly runs to her cousin leaving her father and Sagittarius with one another.

Her father kept a stern eye on Sagittarius who awkwardly stood there.

"Uh... since she's safe with you, I'm going to go see my own family..." Sagittarius says, rubbing the back of his neck.

Her father did nothing but glare at him, no reply, no nod, nothing.

"Uh... yeah... bye!" Sagittarius exclaims heading back into the woods.

Aries' father satisfied smiled, turning around he calls for his men's attention, "OKAY SOLIDERS, We're heading home." An eruption of whoops and cheers were released, in response.

Aries heads back to her father, her cousin, Vixent.

"We finally get to leave this dirty place?!" Vixent exclaims, hoping his uncle wasn't lying to him.

Aries' father chuckles, "Yes, Vixent, we'll be heading out the same time we plannned."

"Thank god, I need a shower," Vixent takes a whiff of his clothes and nearly gags, "Pronto."

Aries looks around, confused, "Uh dad, where's Sagittarius?"

"He said something about heading home or what not. Rude to leave his team mate behind but hey, what do I know." He shrugs.

"Oh, okay..." Checking her watch it blinks 2:34 PM. I hope he sees his family in time...

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

*Yawns* This is the earliest I ever been tired... welp.

I finished this before the end of the day so I kept my promise I will like to thank all the the Zeaders who continue to support me to this day, you are amazing ❤

I hope everyone has a HAPPY HOLIDAYS, you all deserve it.

I love you ❤ And hope you will continue to support me for books/chapters to come~

💣Z.White Over and Out!💣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279K 5.9K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...