Chapter 12

As soon as the alarm rung at 5

As soon as the alarm rung at 5. The Brawns sat up and swung their legs off their beds. Stretching their arms and legs.

Waking up at ungodly hours was something they were fortunately used too.

The Brains however were rather annoyed at their experience in this situation.

Stupid Ophiucus trying to take over the world. Aquarius says as she tiredly brushes her teeth.

These hands, this face, wasn't meant for the field. Cancer mentally complains putting on the mission's suit.

Well, at least I can finally see my gadgets in action. Taurus sighs, tying his bootlaces.

We can do this, Scorpio reassures herself before zipping up her suit.

The Zodiacs were all dressed in black spandex suits with black light clothing over them, in order to move more smoothly.

After they were all dressed, bottoms tucked into their boots, hair in ponytails and tucked in hats

After they were all dressed, bottoms tucked into their boots, hair in ponytails and tucked in hats. They ate a light protein filled breakfast.

Finished with breakfast, they grab their ear piece connecting with one another in two channels.

The first channel was their mission groups, the second channel was one they all shared with one another.

They all met in the conference room to go over a brief review of their respective missions before recieving their guns.

"I programmed each gun so the only people who can pull the trigger is one of us twelve. There are 30 rounds in each barrel, if you want to refill it simply stick the cartridge in the bottom wait for the click, and start firing again." Taurus says in a detailed instruction, mostly for the benefit of the Brains who were more unfamiliar with the concept of guns.