Chapter 9

"Whew, what a game!" Pisces says sitting down on a log

"Whew, what a game!" Pisces says sitting down on a log. Cancer sat down next to her. No, you didn't read it wrong. Cancer sat down next to her.

"Must admit shorty, you got some skills." Cancer said taking deep breaths, sweat dripping down his face.

"And you can actually run pretty fast, smart ass." Pisces smiled

"All that pent up energy had to come out some time. Plus. Scorpio said she'd take away my coffee maker if I don't genuinely play, and I like my coffee."

"You have coffee?"

"Can't survive a day without it."

"What happens if it runs out or worse you lose it all?" Pisces asked.

"Then pray for yourselves, because ya'll not going to like me even more than ya'll don't like me now."

"Duly noted." Pisces laughed.

Capricorn was talking to Aries about the recently ended capture the flag game, "How was you able to hide so well?"

"I'm a diverter, it's my job." Aries laughed, "All I needed was some leaves and a bit of dirt and water, and I was good to go. Thank god I was able to wash that gunk off though."

"Thanks to you, Virgo and I won and nothing feels better than winning."

"Except sex~" Gemini sang out loud after overhearing the two zodiacs discussion.

The rest of the Zodics laughed at Gemini's random outburst.

Sagittarius and Scorpio watched their units bond with eachother from afar.

"Wow this mission might actually turn out to be a success." Sagittarius said crossing his arms together and staring at the interactions between the groups.

"I couldn't agree with you more. As long as nobody starts any crazy problems, get pregnant, or too hurt. We'll be fine." Scorpio nodded with a smile.

Scorpio looked at Sagittarius. With a silent conversation Scorpio nodded and walked further away from the group, taking out her phone.

"Hey, Dad."

"Hey Scorpi, what's up? How's the units getting along?"

"It's going great! Maybe a little too great..."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, this mission may take about... 4 months correct?"

"Mhm."

"Well that's enough time for someone to end up pregnant so I need birth control and condoms."

"Okay. This conversation turned weird quickly. But okay."

"Thanks dad."

"No problem, you'll be given your mission report in the morning when the cars pick you all up to head to the plane. I'll put some condoms and birth control in the plane."