Chapter 14

"Mom

"Mom... Dad..." Leo's walk quickly ascends to a jog, then a run. His parents, Jelina and Karl hurriedly dust their hands onto their clothes, to shake off any excess dirt they may have picked up during farming.

As soon as Leo made it to them, they drew him into a hug. Their hug was comforting, safe, loving.

It was currently 12:52 pm. After the mission was complete, Sagittarius and Scorpio had told the group to relax until 4. Where they would they head to their next destination.

Leo, had taken this time to see his parents. He hasn't seen them for over a year now, due to his work.

He didn't have his parents number, nor did he write to them. However, it was only because he didn't want to risk their safety. If an enemy was to ever know about his family, they would surely use them as leverage.

His parents knew that too, which is why they were understanding about the matter. Everytime a friend of theirs asked what he did for a living they would simply say, "He's a traveler." Which for the most part was true. His missions usually sent him to all corners of the world.

After their long hug ended, they entered the house. Leo sighs as he looks around, memories swirling through his mind.

Not a thing has changed about the place. He laughs, though he enjoyed his life as of right now, he would replay his childhood in a heartbeat.

"How's life been?" His father asks as he took a seat across from his father.

Leo couldn't help but laugh, "I should be asking you that. The country literally got taken over."

"Besides an unwelcomed visitor demanding our firearms, and people screaming. I say its been pretty good."

Leo shakes his head, 'Only my father will consider a take over an 'unwelcomed visitor'.

"DO YOU HAVE TIME FOR LUNCH?" His mother, Jelina shouts from the kitchen.

"UH HECK YEAH, YOUR COOKING IS THE BOMB." Leo shouts back, his father and him make eye contact and later burst out in laughter. Though it wasn't the most appropriate time to be mentioning the word 'bomb' they had a habit of saying the wrong thing at the wrong times. Luckily, Leo watched his mouth during missions because well... that would not end well.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Aries had taken her time to find her cousin and dad. Sagittarius not wanting her to go alone, volunteered to join her.

"Don't you want to meet your family?"
She asks, confused on while he would use such valuable time to help her find her relatives.

"Then we better get moving then." He smiles, "The sooner you find your family, the sooner I can visit mine."