Persona 4: Eyes of Truth [Ple...

By The_AnimePhantom

This is the old/original Persona 4 fanfiction I wrote back when I was 16. Please consider reading the new ver... More

[Old Ver.] YasoInaba
I Am Thou and Tho Art I
The Death Of Saki Konishi
Shadows and Friendship
Missing Inn Maneger
Shadow Nise Satokana and a new bond
Shadow Yukiko Amagi and a past friend
The Basketball Team
Golden Week
Midterms
Assumptions
Shadow Kanji Tatsumi and a Wish Granted
Awaiting Kanji
The School Camping Trip
Pop Idol - Ryo Kujikawa
Shadow Ryo Kujikawa and Shadow Berry
Awaiting Ryo
The Death of King Moron and The Bullying of Hitomi Narukami
The Culprit
The Start to a Hectic Summer
Hitomi Narukami's Chaotic Summer Pt. 1
Important News/Update!!
[New Ver.] YasoInaba

New Chapter 2 Preview -- Official New version Link

280 2 1
By The_AnimePhantom

A/N: Hey, guys! The new chapters will be posted in a new story instead of this old one. Once that story has caught up to this old one, I'll continue the story on both accounts if necessary. But anyways, go to my profile to find the new story and follow it! Or type out this link below: https://www.wattpad.com/657311369-persona-4-eyes-of-truth-new-ver-yasoinaba

Here's a preview of chapter 2 revised. Read the full chapter in the new story!

  IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII  

"Hitomi? We're here," Dojima called out softly, looking at his sleeping niece from the rear view mirror as he parked the car.

Hitomi opened her heavy eyelids, noticing that the car's stillness. As she slowly leaned forward, rubbing her tired eyes, Dojima and Nanako exited the car. Looking around, she noticed a plastic bag from 'Junes' sitting besides her. Mindlessly, she grabbed it and set it on her lap, questions popping in and out of her head. Her car door suddenly opened, Dojima smiling at the girl when she looked at him.

"You passed out on our way home. I almost forgot about the food that I ordered ahead of time and made a quick errand. Sorry I didn't wake you," he apologized, Hitomi instinctively giving the bag to him. Embarrassed about falling asleep in the car, the plan she had thought out so thoroughly on the train now out the window, she pulled out her bags from under the seat.

"It's fine, I don't mind..." she murmured softly, sounding a tad drowsy. Nanako made her way around the car, stopping besides her father with a concerned expression as they watched their new member wobble out of the car. Noticing Nanako's concern, Hitomi glanced away, covering her head with her hood. Dojima extended his hand, silently offering to carry her bags, to which she shook her head in reply. Dojima frowned a bit in concern before taking Nanako's hand, the two walking to the front door.

Closing the car door, Hitomi looked up at the two-story traditional Japanese style house. It was a nice, deep chocolate color, the sun's setting rays of light glazing on the tiled rooftop.

Simple design... I like it, Hitomi thought to herself, rubbing her eyes once more. With a deep breath, she turned and walked to the front door of the Dojima residence, shortly entering after its owners.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 358 32
To everyone who wanted a different ending IchiRukia 4 ever Disclaimer: I don't own bleach or any of it's characters and this is my first Fanfic so s...
9.3K 333 21
hey guys just letting you guys know that this story will a little different but still Yugioh series and if you guys know what is story about basicall...
12.6K 392 69
F!Reader x Goro Akechi. You have had visions and dreams of future events ever since high school started. They have progressively gotten worse, and by...