Contract revenge

By heyitsbubble

I wrote this few years ago, I think this story is quite cringey(?) I'm thinking about unpublishing it so, rea... More

!!!
Chapter 1 - Congratulation
Chapter 2 - Signed my soul
Chapter 3 - Exposed
Chapter 4 - The ugly truth
Chapter 5 - Come here
Chapter 6 - Classic Love Story
Chapter 7 - Sick
Chapter 8 - side chick
Chapter 10 - What now?
Chapter 11 - Nonnas's Birthday
Chapter 12 - Move in?
Chapter 13 - Night Club
Chapter 14 - Babies
Chapter 15 - Dinner
Chapter 16 - Vacation
Chapter 17 - Deep Talk
Chapter 18 - The Show
Chapter 19 - Talk good say shit
Chapter 20 - Hey missy
Chapter 21 - Secret Runaway
Chapter 22 - Pink Carpet
Chapter 23 - Christmas Night
Chapter 24 - Christmas Morning
Chapter 25 - Our New year's trip
Chapter 26 - Calls
Chapter 27 - Private pool
Chapter 28 - New Year
Chapter 29 - I love you still
Chapter 30 - I love you, you know that
Chapter 31 - Good morning
Chapter 32 - Working
Chapter 33 - i'm home
Chapter 34 - Ride
Chapter 35 - Company's Event
Chapter 36 - Paris
Chapter 37 - Say Thank you
Chapter 38 - I'm not mad at you
Chapter 39 - I'm scared
Chapter 40 - Hangover
Chapter 41 - Funeral dress
Chapter 42 - Movie night
Chapter 43 - The Sea
Chapter 44 - My schedule
Chapter 45 - Decision
Chapter 46 - The Suspect
Chapter 47 - Mom's house
Chapter 48 - Unknown
Chapter 49 - Surprises
Chapter 50 - Tell me
Chapter 51 - end

Part 9 - He's so mean

104K 2.9K 997
By heyitsbubble

Isabella Clark

I blinked on my eyes and realized that, that was the day where i got a show, i had to be there in the venue on time cause i had to do the blocking and stuff just like normal.

I rolled my body around and found the bed empty, well after 2 nights sleeping inside of this hotel room that supposed to be our bedroom i had never woken up with him next to me. I was always the last person who woke up, or he wasn't sleeping there. And at that night i went to bed earlier than him so I didn't know did he sleep on the bed right next to me or not.

If i could compare myself into his chicks, i was the same Besides we didn't have sex we didn't make out there was not physical contact but we ended up on the same place called his bed. He payed me, i felt like a whore but i still had a reason to make myself to not feel like those poor chicks who had slept with him.

The sun was rising and it shone right into the room, someone must be opened the curtains this morning and it was none other than him. I looked into the view while still laying on the bed with both of my eyes were blinking. My body still felt not good but as a professional worker, i needed to get up, i needed to work.

I was about to got up from the bed but my body stopped me and ended up leaning on the headboard, I crawled onto the other side of the bed to reach the remote, at least there was a noise inside of the room. I used to be alone in my apartment, nobody really know that I'm an ambivert which means the combination of introvert and extrovert. I like to travel around but in the other side I really like to enjoy my time inside of my room with just a music, a book to read, an aromatherapy and my blanket. For me, me time is really important and always need that especially in my off time work.

I looked around and realized that there was a breakfast on the table, in our bedroom. My lips curled into a smile knowing that my tummy had been screaming for food. I got up from the bed then opened it up, the smell of it make my stomach groaning.

I was looking at my lovely breakfast until my phone suddenly rang, i knew it must be Kelsie who used to get into my room to make sure that I'm awake but that day she couldn't cause she must be thought that Alex was there.

"Hey" i picked it up.

"You have one hour to get ready cause you missed fitting yesterday" she said.

Yes i was so sick so she canceled my fitting then i had to be there earlier than the other models who had done fitting their costumes.

"Why didn't you come here?" I asked her.

"Is alex there?" She asked me.

"No he's not" i said.

"By the way the hotel room is so good, I don't know how much he paid for this" she said the i laughed.

"Just enjoy the property as we can, it only last two years anyway" i said to her then she laughed.

"Order whatever you want Kels we don't have to be worried about the bills" i said.

"Of course" she said.

"So you'll leave Milan tomorrow then you have 1 week free just like what you suggested" she said then i smiled.

I knew she is the best manager in the whole wide world.

"Thank you Kels" i smiled.

"Your welcome"

"Anyway uhm" i said and i felt worried to ask her a random and weird question.

"What? Anthony? Is he going to be there?" She asked me like she could read my mind.

"I still don't know but your ex best friend is going to be there too" she said then i frowned.

"Okay" i said.

"Okay I'll meet you at the lobby at 10 byee" she said.

"Bye" i said.

Guess i have to get ready now.

~

I walked out of the elevator then see Kelsie looked so ready at the lobby, she was always on the phone. I could also see my bodyguard was standing right at the lobby door too. The black car was also ready for me to take me into the venue, to be honest my body was still not goof but, i had to.

Suddenly a so called perfect man got into the glass door with his sweaty grey shirt and i suddenly felt like it wasn't the right time to get out of the lobby. I could feel some people was staring at him, I shouldn't walked out of the room at that time.

"Hey" he greeted me.

He looked sweaty but his figure looked just like my model friends who was just finished their workout at the gym, his hair was dark brown messy and his strong jawline clenched when his eyes were looking at mine. Some of the people were watching us like we were an actor and an actress inside of a romance drama movie.

"Hey baby" i said.

"How are you feeling?" He asked me before his hand reached my forehead to make sure if i had a fever or not.

"I'm better" i said.

"I have some appointments to do, but I'll meet you there" he said to me.

His arm was on my waist pulling our body closer "Be careful" he said after putting a kiss right on my forehead.

"Byee" i said after he let me go.

Kelsie ended up her phone call while we were walking through the lobby into the exit lobby, "what a gentleman" she teased then i laughed.

"Super sweet" i said before we walked into the black car that already parked outside.

~

The show was almost started and i felt like I had lost some energy because of the blocking, and the fitting session. I really needed a couple of days to take a break from my work, i knew i was over working so my body gave up.

I leaned my body on the chair while patiently waiting for the show to get started, i kept drinking the hot water to make myself warm and ate some bread that Kelsie brought for me. I was closing both of my eyes with a pair of AirPods plugged into my ears, i was listening into a music trying to calm myself before the show started.

I was in a peaceful place until my phone suddenly burp, which made my eyes popped open to check who was texting me.

Alex Adams :
I'm here

Alex Adams :
I suddenly have an important meeting back in New york so we have to leave tonight, i guess there is no after party.

Alex Adams :
We have to leave on time.

"Kelsie" i called her name which made her looked up at me.

"Alex just texted me that he has a meeting that make us have to leave right away after the show" i said to her.

"But we haven't packed anything up from the hotel" she said.

"Well you're kinda right, I'm gonna call
him" i said then began to dial his number even though i hate to call this guys but it was so important, our stuffs were there and it all messed up we couldn't let anyone to pack it up for us cause it was a personal stuff.

"Hey" once he picked up.

"Hey" he said.

"So Kelsie and i are wondering if we can go back to our hotel room first cause we haven't pack anything" i said to him.

"I can always tell my men to pack it up for both of you" he said.

"No of course not, it's a personal belongings" i said to him.

"They won't steal anything" he said.

"Not like that, i mean there are so many things that I don't want anyone to pack it up for me" i tried to make him understand.

"What? Your underwear?" He asked.

"Everyone have seen you in that" he laughed then it hurts my heart, i was so tired because of the jet lag plus i was sick and I was pissed so i hung up after he said that.

"What did he say?" Kelsie asked.

"I don't know" i said then i continued to listen into my music.

~

The show was over thankfully that I didn't faint on the runway, there were so many celebrities and designers attended the event which made me feel grateful to be a part of that show. It was the red carpet time where i had to meet Alex to take a picture with him, or maybe not.

I saw him sitting at the front seat next to the celebrities and all the designers, he was wearing a designer's suit. He looked smoking hot but remembering about what he just said to me pissed me off, that walking evil.

"Bell where is he?" Kelsie asked me once we were on the way to the red carpet.

"I don't care where he is" i said while kept walking.

"You have to be" she said.

"I don't know" i said.

Kelsie and i was on the line to take a picture on the red carpet until an arm slide into my waist closing the gap between me and him. He came closer then gave me a kiss on the cheek, but i stayed in a silent. I know i had to act up but what he said really got me mad, i mean maybe the words were freshly came out from his mouth so it was more hurtful.

"Hey" he greeted me but i stand still.

"What happen?" He asked me.

"Nothing" i said.

"Okay" he said then continued to stand next to me.

Ugh this guy! Doesn't he get it that i am mad and he suppose to apologize for what he have done?!

My lips turned into a frown as my arm were crossed against my chest, he was so annoying and i really wanted to punch him.

It was the time where I supposed to be on the red carpet, he followed my step then we took a picture in front of the media and the camera together. It was a normal picture until after a few minutes we finally done with the carpet session.

"I just got an email from his company about the boarding time it's in 1 and a half our" Kelsie said as we were ready to walked out of the room.

She gave me my coat to cover my dress then gave me my hot drink plus she was holding on my purse, it seemed like we were in a rush just like what he said on the phone an hour before, about we were going to leave as soon as possible.

"He's so annoying" i said.

"Bell" I suddenly heard his voice calling on my name.

"What?" I asked him and i sounded pretty pissed.

"We have to leave like right now" he said and his arm was on my waist then forced me to started walking with him.

"Have you read about the contract that you signed with me?" I talk to him while we were walking into the exit gate with Kelsie in front of both of us.

"The car is ready sir" Glenn said to Alex.

"We're ready too" he said while we kept moving.

"I didn't" he said.

"But I've told you that you cannot disturb my job" i said while kept walking and looking up at him but all he did was looking straight forward while walking.

"I didn't disturb your job, you've done the runway and things your job is done."

"After party is just a party not your job" he said.

He didn't get it that I didn't like to be in a rush, but the main problem was all about what he said to me that made me pissed.

We reached the exit lobby where Glenn open up the door for us then we walked right into the black car that already parked on the other side of the street. Which made us had to walk a little to get into the car, his hand was around my shoulder as the cold wind was blowing my hair.

We got into the car which left only both of us inside of it, somehow when i was with him Kelsie always be in a different car with us. I didn't know why but I thought he prepared it for a privacy, but we didn't really have any privacy though.

"Where are we going sir?" The driver asked us.

"To the hotel please" he said then i was surprised, my head turned to look at him who was no longer smirked.

"Someone is mad at me so we have to go back to the hotel to pack her stuff by her own then we gotta go straight into the airport after that" he said which made me rolled my eyes.

I leaned my head while looking out of the window, the sky was dark and the weather was pretty gloomy. It made me felt sleepy but it was only a few minutes until the car stopped right on the hotel lobby.

We got into our hotel room and we haven't talked since i was complaining about the contract with him. I throw my purse onto the king size bed then got into wherever i put my suitcase in. I still mad at him somehow, maybe it was because i was so tired and maybe my period was coming.

I put the suitcases on the bed while started to pack my stuff, he took of his outer before crawled onto the bed then laid on it. He turned on the tv and he looked like that he was chilling. An hour ago he told me that we have to be on time and then he was chilling on the bed while watching a tv.

"Have you eat?" He suddenly asked me.

I turned around then walked into the wardrobe, "why do you care" i said.

"I just want to tell glenn to get us some food but i guess you don't want to" he said but I ignored him.

After 15 minute my stuff is packed and i had changed my clothes and i was so ready but him, he fell asleep on the bed. What a spoiled man he was, his stuff was being packed by his men and then he was sleeping.

"Alex wake up" i said to him but he didn't respond.

"Alex!" I said then his eyes opened.

I turned my body around and i was so ready to leave the room, "We have to leave right away they said, we have to be on time they said" I sarcastically said before walking out of the bedroom into the living room while holding on my suitcase.

"Are you sure you're going to wear that?" Was the first words he said after he woke up.

I was wearing a high waist short and an oversized hoodie complete with a high boots that covered almost all the part of my legs.

"Do you have to do that?" I asked him.

"Do what?" He asked me while putting back his outer on then his lips curled into a smile and i knew he was making fun of me.

"Do you have to be so mean?" I asked him.

"No I don't "

"You do!" I said and i sounded like a child.

He stepped closer then stop right in front of me while his hand were fixing his coat, i was staring at his eyes like a kitten who stares into the lion's eyes.

"What do you want now?" He asked me but then he smiled.

"I want you to apologize" i said to him.

His hazel brown eyes were looking at me until one of his eyebrows lit up then his lips slowly curled into a smirked.

"I didn't do anything" he played innocently.

My hands curled into a rock before it went into his shoulder then I suddenly punched him, my emotional feeling suddenly exploded that i had to punched him.

I turned around then walked out of the room with my suitcases and went straight into the elevator leaving him in the room. I got in then went into the lobby, a tear fell from my eyes because of anger.

Well i cried so many times, i cry when I'm tired, i cry when I'm pissed, i cried when I'm sad, i also cry when I'm happy.

I'm just a cry baby.

I got out of the elevator then saw Kelsie was already there with her suitcases, she was sitting on the sofa while playing on her phone. I also saw Glenn who was ready at the lobby and i could see a black cars was already parked outside the lobby.

I was making my way into Kelsie until she saw me then got up from her seat, glenn came to pick up my suitcase. Kelsie didn't surprise when she saw me crying cause i cried every time.

"What happened?" She asked me while brushing on both of my shoulder.

"Nothing it's just how a person can be so mean!" I said while keeping my voice low.

"Shh shh you're just tired and a little sick" she said trying to calm me down.

"Being in this contract only making it worst" i said to her while my tears falling down my cheeks.

"No no girl come on" she said.

"It's time to leave let's go" i heard his voice suddenly appeared behind me.

I grabbed on my sunglasses then put it on my face to cover my wet eye from anyone, we
got into the car then went straight into the airport.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 68.5K 63
He pinned me to the wall and brought himself impossibly close to me. I was trapped, quite literally. He grabbed my ass and I gasped at the sudden gus...
631K 16.1K 32
"You're hiding. There's no need to. Come on. I won't bite... hard." He smirked. That smirk. That damned smirk. It made her heart pound with lust and...
18.8M 666K 53
After running away with her baby sister from her abusive father, Juliana bumps into the last person she would expect to help her. He was rough, dange...
1.9K 87 19
"Stay away from me, don't talk to me except if it is about my son or about something very important. And lastly don't fall in love with me" he said "...