Alps ✰ Ethma

By bxxgnxt

"I assume you got my note, cunt. I can't believe I slept with your filthy ass. Like I said, if you tell anybo... More

PROLOGUE
ONE
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
CHARACTER Q & A
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
EPILOGUE

TWO

9.9K 152 157
By bxxgnxt

Emma Pov.

The next morning my routine was basically the same except for my makeup. I applied a heavy amount of concealer onto my dark temple that Ethan had caused to bruise. Then I coated the concealing liquid with some smooth foundation.

I didn't eat breakfast that morning either, I just headed out the door in my tan 'kid cudi' hoodie and some black leggings.

When I got to school-after walking the long walk for exercise-I saw my
friend Hannah walking towards me & smiled. Hannah was always so bubbly over nothing.

When she reached me, she smiled widely & stopped right in front of me. "Emma oh my god. There's a party at Cameron's tonight and you have to come with me." Hannah gushed & I shrugged. "I don't know Hannah...partying isn't really my thing." I replied & she frowned. "Please. Please. Please." She continued to beg while yanking on my arm like a five-year-old. I rolled my eyes. "Fine. I'll go." I said, giving in & Hannah basically squealed. "Yes! I'll pick you up at eight. Be ready." She explained & winked before walking off to somewhere.

I sighed & continued to walk to my own locker, grabbing my Spanish folder.

I yelped when my locker door slammed shut onto my fingers & jerked my hand away, cradling it as it throbbed.

I looked up to see Ethan snickering at me, him being the person that slammed the locker shut. "Cunt." He said bluntly & chuckled, before walking away to the Spanish room.

I clenched my jaw & waited a few moments before heading to the same room.

It was pretty rough, the next three periods whenever I had to write. My fingers wouldn't stop trembling & were already almost a dark purple from the bruising.

Every single teacher asked what happened when they saw me struggling as well & since I couldn't tell them the truth I just said that I 'accidentally slammed them in my closet door'.

Now it was lunch. I didn't get anything, so I was just sitting at the usual table while I waited for Ellie & Hannah to finish buying their lunches.

There was suddenly a presence next to me & I tensed up, turning slowly only to see that it was just Grayson.

I let out a breath of relief & glared at him. "You scared the shit out of me!" I exclaimed quietly and he chuckled. "Sorry," he started & looked down at my throbbing fingers, "Ethan did that didn't he?" Grayson asked, his eyebrows knitting together. I rubbed my lips against one another & nodded slowly. He let out a scoff & scratched the back of his head. "I'm so sorry Em, you don't deserve the way he treats you. I don't even know why he does it. He's such a jerk for no reason." He said with sympathy & I shrugged, looking down. "It's okay Grayson, it's not your fault he's this way." I responded & looked back up to see Grayson nodding, he then looked around. "Listen, I gotta go but are you going to the party tonight?" He asked & I nodded back. "Yeah, Hannah's dragging me there." I exasperated & he laughed lightly. "Alright well I'll see you there then." He said & smiled before walking back towards his own table with his friends.

I looked in the lunch line & saw Ellie with Hannah, they were flirting with a few jocks from our football team.

Since they were occupied & I didn't have anything better to do, I decided to go roam the halls.

After walking down a few of the halls, looking for something to do & finding nothing-I was about to give up until I heard a commotion going on in one of the deserted halls.

I walked towards the noise & as I got closer, I could tell it was somebody yelling.

I turned the corner & saw Ethan pinning up a guy that I'd never seen before against the lockers. He looked pretty scrawny though.

Ethan continued to yell in his face and I could pick out a few words like; 'faggot' or 'manwhore'.

I bit the inside of my cheek, debating whether I should go help the guy or not. I mean, if I do then I'll probably get beaten up but it's better than the innocent guy getting threatened right? But if I don't help him then-oh screw it.

I shook my head and trudged towards the two, trying to not be a coward. "You're such a faggot, don't ever show your fac-" Ethan was saying but I cut him off by yanking him off the scrawny guy & standing in between the two.

I was shocked that I was able to get Ethan off of the guy but cleared my head and turned to the shaking guy. "Go." I whispered & watched as he ran down the hall, away from us.

I looked back at Ethan & saw him fuming as he watched his victim get away.

Ethan then turned his glare to me, balling his fists up tightly & I immediately regretted my decision of helping the guy.

I swallowed nothing & tried to run in the same direction but was pulled back by my wrist tightly & thrown onto the floor. "Mind your own fucking business." Ethan said, gritting his teeth.

He sent a hard kick to my stomach before storming away down the hall again.

I coughed sharply & held my stomach as I sat up. Jesus, could that guy kick.

I leaned my back against the cold wall & shut my eyes. Now I just couldn't wait for the party tonight so that I can let loose & forget about all my problems.

So that I can forget about Ethan.

It was 7:58 at night, Hannah would be here soon to pick me up for the party.

I waited on my porch anxiously, smoothing out my black blouse & fixing my wavy hair constantly.

I reached my hand up & touched the corner of my lips, making sure my lipstick wasn't messed up.

I had managed to wrap my other hand with medical wrap, so it didn't hurt as much anymore but it still throbbed once in awhile.

I looked to my driveway, seeing Hannah pulling in & smiling extremely widely at seeing me dressed up.

I shrugged & looked down, embarrassed as I walked over to her car & sat in the front seat beside her. "You look so good girl!" She practically screamed & I couldn't help but to let out a laugh as she put the gear in reverse & backed down my driveway.

She turned the radio up as we drove & we had a blast listening to music on the way to Cameron's giant house.

After dancing around to about six or seven songs we had finally arrived at the gates of Cameron's house.

I mean I already imagined his house being quite big, but not like a mansion.

Hannah made me be the one to get out of the car and walked up to the small black screen next to the gates.

I assumed this is where you buzz Cameron to let you in, but there was already a small note of paper taped to the screen. It said that 'the gates are open'. So I guess I just have to push open the gates....?

I shrugged to myself & walked over to the tall black steel gates & gave them a push, making them swing wide open.

Hannah pulled up in between the metal structures & I hopped back in the passenger seat, slamming the door shut as the car began to park in the grass next to the many other cars.

There had to be at least fifty or more cars here. Hannah & I stepped out of her car & headed up the giant steps on the front porch that led to the doors.

The doors were wide open already & as we walked in, I was engulfed by the smell of alcohol & other...things.

I turned to tell Hannah my opinion but she was already lost in the sea of people, leaving me on my own.

"Sup slut." Ethan spat as he walked by me, bumping into my shoulder harshly. I rubbed my shoulder & looked down at the floor. Way to ruin my night. Ethan's here.

I looked around & spotted Grayson leaning against the wall, a red solo cup in his large hand.

I made my way over to him and tapped his shoulder, causing him to turn & look at me. His eyes were cloudy & I could tell he was drunk.

"Oh...hey Emmaaaa." Grayson slurred, winking at me. I cringed & laughed. "Hey Grayson." I replied & took his full cup away from him. He frowned. "Hey give it back!" He shouted & tried grabbing it back, but I moved away from him. "You've had enough, besides....maybe I want some?" I stated & Grayson stuck his tongue out at me like a little kid.

I smiled & walked away, taking a drink of whatever was in Grayson's cup. I almost spit it out when it hit my tongue. It was pure alcohol, nothing else.

It burned down my throat slowly, leaving an almost stinging sensation. I didn't want anymore because of the taste but I wanted to let loose so I just plugged my nose & downed the rest of it all in one swig.

After waiting a few minutes for the alcohol to kick in, Ellie had found me & dragged me over to the dance floor.

I stumbled as she pulled me along & I giggled once we found an empty spot to dance in.

We both danced together for a little bit but then Ellie drifted towards some other friends, leaving me in my drunken state of mind. I hiccuped & continued to dance on my own, not minding.

Then suddenly there were large hands on my waist & I felt somebody behind me, I didn't mind though. I was too drunk to care.

I pushed my body back against the presence, leaning into them as I continued to dance.

They began grinding on me & I pushed my ass hard into them, giving them the friction they wanted. I heard a low moan from behind me & smirked, stopping for a second.

"Don't stop babygirl." He slurred into my ear & bit my earlobe gently. I could tell whoever he was, was drunk as well.

I turned around & stared at him for a few seconds, trying to see through my cloudy haze of lust who he was but I couldn't.

I mentally shrugged & he smashed his lips against mine, our lips moving together in perfect harmony.

I pushed my hips against his crotch roughly as we made out, causing his hips to twitch involuntarily.

I tangled my fingers into his soft hair to deepen the kiss.

He pulled away for a moment, only to lean in close so his lips were brushing against my ear. "How about we take this to a room baby?" His deep voice chimed into my ear.

I felt his head tilt down as he began sucking on the skin of my neck, biting down softly. I moaned quietly & nodded. "Yes, Daddy." I replied. Wait. Oh my god. Did I seriously just say Daddy? How drunk am I?!

He surprisingly moaned at the nickname & I felt him smirk against the base of my neck as he gripped my ass, making me moan softly in return.

He leaned back up & grabbed my hand in his large hand, pulling me down one of the many hallways in this house.

Once he found an empty room, he shoved the door open & dragged me in quickly.

He shut the door behind us, locking it as well & pushed me down gently onto the bed that was in the center of the room.

My back hit the soft comforter as he crawled over me, ducking down to give me a long kiss.

Our tongues danced together as he deepened the kiss by grinding his hips into mine.

He leaned back for a moment, smirking down at me & I got a good look at his swollen lips, messed up hair & cloudy gaze.

He looked so familiar but I just couldn't put my finger on who he was. I
couldn't find myself to care either.

I was about to lose my virginity to some guy that can kiss like a god.

****

Author's Note: mm...yea so that's that chapter. leave a vote or comment if u want me to continue? ly. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8K 694 60
"Why won't you just leave me alone! I don't want your pity." I cried out as I struggled out of his grip, " Emma Knock it off, this whole, everythin...
58.4K 1.4K 30
"Do you know what toys are?" Ethan asked a little too excited. "Yes, like barbies and stuffed animals" I said in a duh tone. Ethan shook his head in...
111K 2K 31
The title says it all [EDITED] Read first chap to see what kinda shit this is Also, first fanfic, excuse the cringe •started 14th September 2018 •fin...
20.9K 321 16
⚠️ WARNING: Mentions of suicide and self harm are in this book! If that triggers you, DO NOT READ!¡ ⚠️ ~Ethan has been depressed since their dads di...