Haikyuu Oneshots

By amiratitanium

A collection of Haikyuu oneshots. More

Cheering you on (Lev Haiba)
New OTP (Goshiki Tsutomu)
THE CLAW (Not an x reader, sort of crack?)
Drunk Conversations (Iwaizumi Hajime)
Sorry I'm not Normal (TsukkiYama)
Worth it part 1 (Bokuto Kotarou)
Upcoming
Haikyuu Headcanons!
Haikyuu Headcanons 2
Reason (Tendou Satori)
Side character angst
I'll Update More!
Lovely Complex (Daishou Suguru)
Falling (Ushijima Wakatoshi)
Always (Dad! Yamamoto x Child! Reader)
Lucky (Tendou Satori)

Worth it Part 2 ! (Bokuto Koutarou)

5.8K 183 35
By amiratitanium

A/N: Hey! Finally finished the part 2 of the Worth it fanfic! i hope you all enjoy it!

Bokuto Kotarou Soulmate AU

"Worth it"
Part 2!
Soulmate Au: You will feel the pain that your soulmate feels

Previously on Worth it:

' No way, this is just a coincidence right? Yeah a coincidence.' you panicked. What if he is your soulmate though? You can't let this opportunity pass.

You need to do something quick. But What???

Then your eyes traveled to your wrist.

"A pinch won't do any harm right?"

-

What should you do now?

You stare intently at your wrist thinking whether you should go through with it or not.
I mean if you did go through with it there was nothing you could lose right?
If Bokuto wasn't your soulmate then better luck next time right?

One pinch probably wont even do any harm to your soulmate! If anything, this would be the perfect time for payback.

You thought for a moment and came to a decision.

Finally making up your mind, you continued to stare at bokuto behind the curtains to watch his reaction as your right hand traveled to you left wrist slowly pinching it only to receive a yelp from the other side of the curtain, which made your jaw drop from surprise.

"owwwwww."

"Is something wrong Bokuto-san?" Akaashi asked the owl captain as you listened in on their conversation.

"My wrist hurts 'kaashi!" Bokuto whined as Akaashi merely sighed at his antics.

"It was probably just your soulmate." The raven haired setter reasoned trying to get the other male to calm down.

"My soulmate?" Bokuto questioned.

"yeah. your soulmate."

" do you think they got hurt or something?"

"no, that's highly unlikely. They probably got pinched or something."

"Ya think so?" Bokuto asked as he started to regain his composure.

Akaashi nodded

"yeah, most probably." he said, Bokuto believing in his claim as he finally settle down.

And they continued to converse casually as if nothing had just happened.

You, on the other hand, are internally screaming.

Was this really a coincidence?

No. It couldn't have been,

You pinched yourself and Bokuto felt it,

You saw for yourself,

But what does this mean exactly? Should you tell him that he's your soulmate? Or what?

You don't really know how to approach this kind of situation, and it would be awkward if you just went up to him and say, "oh hey there i'm your soulmate."

So you were currently glued to your spot, trying to process what exactly the hell just happened.

I mean you just found out that our soulmate is the one and only hyper active and super hot owl captain Bokuto Koutarou, who wouldn't be frozen in their place?

"Well shit." You muttered as you shook your head vigorously.

"Well shit indeed." A voice that recently entered the room spoke startling you.

You faced the owner of the unknown voice only to be met by (f/n) looking curiously at you.

' crap! caught in the act'

"(f-f/n) Hey." You stuttered out, embarrassed that she caught you peeking into the other side of the curtain.
You quickly sat up trying to hide the fact that you were sneaking around, but this didn't go unseen by her.

She came closer and smirked." I came to check up on you ya know, and now i find you peeking on some random person."

"What? me peeking on someone nah don't be ridiculous!" You countered waving your hands defensively.

She merely quirked a brow and came closer. " A bunch of cute guys perhaps?"

You gulped as the anxiety filled your entire being.

Finding this amusing she went over to the curtain and stood there mockingly.

"Wait! (f/n) what are you doing-

- Nothing! just seeing who's got your interest." she spoke cheekily as she proceeded to push the curtain aside despite your protests.

'Oh shit, i am so done for.'

Once she fully slid the curtain to the side, there revealed a rather shocked bokuto with and ice pack on his shoulder and a very confused Akaashi.

' abort the mission! i have been exposed'

"Ah.... Hello Bokuto, Akaashi-kun." You waved awkwardly at the two males infront of you as (f/n) looked back and forth from you and bokuto.

"(Name)-san, and (f/n)-san what's going on here." Akaashi spoke calmly as bokuto waved back still in slight shock that two girls literally appeared infront of them.

As (f/n) was about to answer them you clamped your hand over her mouth and dragged he away before she makes things worse.

"I am so sorry about this guys, (f/n) is just really tired today. so sorry for bothering!" you excused the two of you and dashed over to the hallway as Bokuto tried calling out to you

"Wait (Name-

"-BYE" you cut him off and slammed the door of the infirmary and continued to run like freaking sonic and dragged her to the locker room which was almost on the other side of the campus.

Once you see that the coast is clear you let go of her and began to catch your breath.

"Holy crap, what just happened (name), why'da drag me out for?" (f/n) question slightly irritated not at the entire dragging her thing but more on the fact that you interrupted her when she was about to answer akaashi's question.

"I saved myself from you trying to embarrass me!" You retorted pouting.

"Hey! Chill! i didn't know you had a thing for spying on guys! And i didn't even mean to kink shame you or anthing!" She defended.

You just sighed and slumped on the corner." AHhh never mind.It's just it's gonna be impossible to talk to Bokuto now."

" Wait... You wanted to talk to Bokuto?" She asked you skeptically as you realize what you just said and decided to remain silent as you slumped on the floor hoping that she would just drop the question.

"well do you?" She asked once more and you nodded.

"yeah."

" Oho, is little (name) interested in Bokuto?" She cooed as you groaned in the corner.

"No i am not." you replied

"Are too"

"Am not"

"... Are too"

"Okay so what if i am?" You admitted, giving in to to her childishness.

Not expecting you to admit, (f/n) was shocked and stopped teasing. "Shut up. You actually are... interested? Like no joke?"

"Yeah, like i told you, and now you refuse to believe me?" You answered mockingly.

"I mean i Believe you but since when? Get me in on the juicy stuff!" (f/n) pleaded childishly making you smile at her childishness but you remained silent, trying to find the right words to tell her.

Getting impatient at your lack of answers (f/n) started to talk once again.

"Was it when i told you that you could possibly be soulmates?" She assumed as you started to sweat vigorously.

"Well, was it?" she repeated again.

"Yeah it was" you replied as her face lit up.

"Really?! Wow i am such a great matchmaker! Maybe i'm a Psychic!" She laughed out as you facepalmed in the corner.

" To be honest you're more like a yokai." you joked as she shot you a disapproving glare.

"I prefer to be called a psychic rather than a yokai. And beside as much as i support and ship you and bokuto wouldn't it be a pain to like a guy who probably isn't your soulmate?"

You just laughed awkwardly at her claim since he was your soulmate.
"yeah not my soulmate.." you muttered.

Taking note of this, (f/n) pondered for a moment until it hits her. Her eyes widen at her sudden realization and stared at you intently.

"W-what?" You questioned as her stare grew more intense.

"ARE YOU IMPLYING THAT YOU GUYS ARE SOULMATES?" She asked rapidly as she stared you down.

'she's definitely a yokai'

"We kinda are." you grinned sheepishly and rubbed the back of your neck.

"Wait wait wait wait.... when did you find out about this?" She asked quirking a brow, shaking you back and forth to get an answer.

"Okay okay! Jesus, stop shaking me!" You scolded as she put you down.

"heh, sorry."

you just sighed at this and told her everything, from the infirmary to why you were eavesdropping on the two volleyball players and how you tried to pinch yourself to see whether or not you and Bokuto were actually soulmates. You told her everything,every single detail leading up to the present.

"Hmm i see." she nodded satisfied with the answer she got from you.

"You get the situation now?" You asked her as she pondered next to you.

"Yeah i get it now."

"Good! that's great!" You cheered as she finally understood what kind of situation you were currently in.

"So you're currently trying to find away out of the awkwardness right?" She asked.

"Yeah exactly!"

"And you want to let Bokuto know without actually confronting him so you need to wait to make it natural right?"

"Yes!"

"And that's why you want my help to set you two up together in a romantic situation and get your happily ever after right?"

"Yeah exactl- Wait what? No no no no, i don't need a romantic situation! i just need to wait for it! We're soulmates for a reason so all i have to do is avoid the guy and wait until the destined time for us to meet! It'll happen eventually." You explained to her as she 'tsked' beside you, your concerns not getting to her at all.

"(name), (name), (name) you're not looking at the big picture here! You don't wait for your destiny! You gotta make it happen! If all of us would wait for our destinies we might as well not do anything at all!" She ranted.

"Look (f/n) what do you propose i do? Go up to him and say that i'm his soulmate or something?" You joked making her look at you weirdly.

"What no! that's not romantic at all!" She argued.

"Then what do you want me to do?"

"Absolutely nothing!" She replied.

"What? that contradicts what you just said about destinies and all that stuff!" you stated, clearly confused on how this girl's mind works.

"Oh by that i mean leave everything to me! i'll give you your ultimate happily ever after!" Sh exclaimed proudly with a devilish aura surrounding her.

And you knew that whatever the hell she was going to do, it's wasn't going to be anything small.

'Well i'm probably going to be in one hell of a ride.'

A few days have passed since the infirmary incident and ever since then you couldn't even sleep right.

You couldn't stop thinking about what (f/n) meant by leaving everything to her, and in all honesty you knew you would be better off not knowing.
But so far there has been nothing too suspicious. And you've successfully avoided Bokuto ever since then too, which made you worry if your Friendship and possible relationship with him would be scarred if it kept going on like this. You kept doing it nonetheless hoping for something to take charge of your fate.

And fortunately for you today has something special planned for you.

The day started out normal, though there have been times (f/n) would go missing, which made you suspicious but you just shrugged it off in hopes that she wasn't up to anything.

But you would be wrong if you believed that.

Why? you may ask?

Well i guess being in the gym alone with the entire Fukurodani team early in the morning can make it self explanatory.

(f/n) Had switched your class schedule for the week which made you go over to the volleyball team's gym thinking that you had P.E early in the morning which you freaking didn't!

' I knew that i should've trusted my guts when i felt something off about today's schedule!' you mentally scolded yourself as you try to make your way out of the gym.

You stopped mid way when you saw that bokuto was practicing his spikes.

He looked so focused on hitting the ball that it practically looked like an artform.

And he hits them so lightly too.

And those Biceps!

You continued daydreaming until you realized that you were staring at him for far too long and decided to leave and get your revenge on (f/n).

But before you could even move you see a ball hurling towards you.

"OI WATCH OUT!" Someone yelled towards you but proved pointless as you were frozen on the spot.

BAM!
The next thing you knew a strong spike hit you and you we're on the floor with a big bruise on your cheek from the ball's impact and from you dropping on the floor. Though it felt rather light than what you had expected.

As soon as they witnessed what had happened the entire Fukurodani Volleyball team surrounded you and helped you get up.

"(Name)-san, are you alright?" Akaashi asked as he helped you over to the stand.

"I got hit in the head with a ball Akaashi what do you think?" You spoke sarcastically.

"Does it hurt that bad?" Konoha questioned seeing your bruise.

"Not as much as i expected, i've gotten used to it to be honest." You reassured as the team exchanged worried looks, which you told them to shrug off.

But remembering something you stood up in search of Bokuto.

"(Name)-san what's wrong?" Akaashi asked.

"Where's Bokuto?" You asked as the entire team remembered the existence of their captain and went over to the net where he stood clutching his face.

"Bokuto, You okay?" Konoha asked as Bokuto turned around only to show a big bruise on the right side of his face, one identical to yours.

The entire team looked back and forth between you and bokuto in awe.

"What?" Bokuto asked as the entire team pointed to you with the bruise.

You froze in place as Bokuto stared at you.

Heart rate increasing by the second

It took him awhile to piece it all together but when it finally hit him he ran up to you and pinched your left cheek.

"OW What the heck was that for? Is that what you do when you meet your soulmate? Do you want me to have two matching bruises on my cheeks?" you scolded him as he smiled and clutched his left cheek as well as he felt the pain of the pinch.

"(name)-

Pulling you to a tight embrace he spoke. "-You really are my soulmate."

Extra!:

"What do you mean you planned all of this?!" You shouted at (f/n) as she hid behind Akaashi.

"Yeah we kinda did right 'kaashi?" She spoke grinning sheepishly as akaashi nodded in agreement.

"WHAT? You were in on this too 'KAASHIII???" Bokuto wailed as he grabbed on to akaashi's shirt.

"Yes, you wouldn't stop sulking when (name)-san started ignoring you." Akaashi stated bluntly making Bokuto slump.

"But it was supposed to turn out differently..." (f/n) admitted as you quirked a brow.

"Different how?" You asked skeptically.

"Let's just say if all went according to plan, There would be more than a bruise on your face." She said nervously as a menacing aura danced over you.

"(F/NNNNNN)!!!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

713K 19.7K 37
❝ because we don't have wings , we look for ways to fly ❞ ●●● { DISCONTINUED . } multiple one shots featuring the characters from haikyuu!! x reader...
36.9K 404 25
Haikyuu Characters x Reader One Shots. Each story will have randomly generated characters and Romance Tropes/Soulmate AUs as the theme. Hope you enjo...
3.7K 60 40
A compilation of one shots for Haikyuu characters Requests are open
23.9K 587 16
Haikyuu one-shot collection Some of these are one-shots I've posted on AO3 (munchingletters)