Alps โœฐ Ethma

By bxxgnxt

"I assume you got my note, cunt. I can't believe I slept with your filthy ass. Like I said, if you tell anybo... More

PROLOGUE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
CHARACTER Q & A
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
EPILOGUE

ONE

21.8K 207 377
By bxxgnxt

Emma Pov.

I sighed as I sat up & tapped my phone's alarm off, my blankets slowly slipping off my body as I leaned forward to see my phone better.

As I scrolled through Twitter all I saw was post after post about how today is the first day of the second year at high school. Everybody was so damn excited.

In all honesty, I really wasn't that thrilled. It's only the second year....& it's just high school. I also wasn't excited to see him. But, I was excited to see my friends since it's been almost all summer without them. I was too busy being forced by my dad to work at any job I could get. I complained at the time, but now I'm quite happy because I have a good amount of money saved up to spend throughout the year.

I came out of my thoughts, realizing that I was just blankly staring at the black screen of my phone.

I stepped out of my bed and trudged to my bathroom to get ready, taking a quick shower so that I could shave my legs.

After my shower I got dressed in a pair of blacked ripped jeans & a white 'Thrasher' t-shirt, not feeling the need to dress up. I put on some simple makeup, consisting only of mascara and a small amount of eyeliner. I also straightened my long brown hair before grabbing my gym bag, phone & made a quick iced latte for breakfast.

My dad was already at work-shocker-so I simply went out the door & got into my Subaru, shoving the key into the ignition. I turned on the radio after hearing the engine start up & turned the volume up as well.

It was only a seven minute drive to school but I still never felt the need to walk when I could just drive. I was humming along to Billie Eilish as I pulled into the school's parking lot & found a spot to park, cutting out the engine and stepping out into crisp air. I guess I didn't pay much attention to the weather when I dressed this morning because it was much colder than I had expected.

I let out an irritated huff, seeing my frosty breath as I shoved my hands into my jean pockets.

Suddenly I felt a large weight on my back and I gasped in surprise as the weight wrapped itself around me. "Hey bitch." Said somebody from behind me and I smirked. "Sup hoe?" I countered and turned my head, glancing behind me to see my friend Ellie on my back. She laughed and jumped off of me, looping her arm around my shoulders & walking next to me instead.

"So where were you the whole summer?!" Ellie practically yelled in my ear and I cringed. "My mom made me work. The whole three months." I replied with an annoyed tone just thinking about it. "Oh, that sucks. We could have had so much fun." She whined and I chuckled as we entered the building.

When we were finally inside, I began to scan the hallways & look at everyone.

A lot of people had changed, whether it was new piercings or tattoos, boyfriends even.

Ellie left my side & walked over to where I'm assuming her locker is, to get her things for first period.

I reached into my back pocket of my jeans and pulled out a crumpled piece of paper that had my locker number on it. I had already memorized all of my classes since they were basically the same as last year but a few were in a different order.

I uncrumpled the note between my slim fingers & read what it said; number 33. How convenient, 33 is my favorite numbe-I was ripped out of thinking as I ran into somebody and stumbled, falling onto the cheaply carpeted floor.

I sucked in a breath before looking up to see who it was, already knowing by the checkered 'Vanz' they were wearing. I was met with dark green, almost brown eyes & ruffled black hair. Ethan Dolan. I swallowed slowly.

Ethan lowered his eyes at me, clenching his jaw before speaking. "Watch where you're going, bitch." He spat before shoving his hands into his pocket & waltzing away.

I breathed out a sigh of relief and picked myself up, brushing my shirt off.

Ethan is a bitch. Anybody who goes to this school would know that. He also pushes me around, a lot. Why? I don't even know. I never did anything to him, I guess I'm just so ugly that I deserve it. All he cares about is going to parties, getting drunk & fucking with girls only to leave them the next day. He's a player. But somehow, he has all the girls in this school falling head over heels for him. Well, except for my friends and I since we aren't as blind as the rest of the girls in this school. Ethan also has anger issues and won't admit it, the smallest things make him tick & to me, it's frightening but also amusing to see him all worked up.

I glanced over to see that Ethan already had a girl pushed up against his locker and was shoving his tongue down her throat.

The girl was his 'girlfriend' supposedly, even though they both cheat on eachother around four times a week. Meredith is her name, she's also a bitch and likes to lower everybody's self esteem that she sees. My friends & I like to call her 'Merebitch'.

I sighed and headed over to my new locker, putting in the combination & shoving my bag inside.

I felt a tap on my shoulder & turned around, almost immediately pulling the person into a hug.

"Grayson, oh my god." I said excitedly as my friend gripped me tighter, I could almost feel his smile. "Emma. Ellie told me about why you couldn't hangout this summer, I missed you bitch." Grayson said, pulling away from me and raising an eyebrow.

Funny coincidence, Grayson is actually Ethan's twin brother. Yeah, I know. But Grayson is the absolute opposite of Ethan actually, I mean mostly. Grayson still hooks up with girls and leaves them but he's a lot sweeter than Ethan and actually has a heart. Grayson's also one of my best friends.

"I missed you too, what have you been up to?" I asked and he shrugged, running a hand through his perfectly styled hair. "Not much, just hanging out with Aaron & the other guys....picking up some ladies as well." He trailed off, smirking at the end and I rolled my eyes. I let out a small laugh and smacked his shoulder. "With what? Your dick is so small nobody even knows it's there." I joked, slamming my locker shut and laughing as he glared at me. "Yeah okay, whatever. See you at lunch." Was all he said before cracking a smile & walking away.

I nodded and headed off to my first class, which was Spanish. And I fucking hate Spanish.

After finding a seat in the back of the classroom, I slouched down in my seat and just waited for class to begin.

I picked at the rips on my jeans as my eyebrows knitted together. I was pissed.

On my way here, Ethan had tripped me & made me lose my summer packet of Spanish homework since I had dropped it. I mean Ethan doesn't scare me as much anymore, since I'm used to it.

I let out an agitated sigh and dragged my eyes up, looking around to see that mostly everybody was here....including Ethan.

He was sitting in the row of desks next to me, two chairs ahead.

The teacher then walked in and slammed the door shut behind her, causing me to jump. She stood in the front of the room and raised a perfectly shaped eyebrow at all of us.

"Hola clase...." She started to talk & that's when I lost her. I never understood Spanish & honestly didn't care. It was the class where your work didn't have to be right, you just had to do it. I zoned out.

"Miss. Chamberlain." I heard her snap in her Hispanic accent & my head shot up. "Yes?" I asked, brushing a piece of hair out of my face with my hand. "I said, it's time to hand in your summer packets...did you do it?" She questioned in a tone that told me she was already assuming I didn't do it.

I began to nod my head but then stopped. Everyone's eyes were on me and out of the corner of my eye I could see Ethan smirking to himself knowing that he's the reason I don't have it.

"No." I answered simply and she glared at me. "Why not." She said, pursing her lips. I just shrugged, not having an excuse. "Didn't have the time." I stated and she nodded slowly, as if thinking to herself. "I'll talk to you after class." She stated & turned on her heel, walking over to her desk before starting to talk again about who knows what.

I rolled my eyes. Great. The first day back and I already have one teacher coming for me.

I felt somebody's eyes on me & I glanced over to see Ethan staring at me with a dark expression that made me want to shrink.

He just mouthed a 'you're welcome' & turned back around in his seat. I scoffed under my breath, it's his fault I don't have my packet not mine. Yet, if I told the teacher that and he got confronted then he would probably beat the shit out of me. So that's not an option.

I didn't hear much of the rest of the things the Spanish teacher said throught class, I only heard when the bell rung.

Everybody around me scooped up their stuff and began to shuffle out, I noticed Ethan was taking his time packing up and I already knew why. He wanted to hear me get in trouble and probably do something to me as we walked out of the classroom.

I sighed, standing up and walking over to the teacher's desk. I cleared my throat slowly, causing the teacher to lift her head up sharply.

I could feel Ethan's eyes on my back, his stare almost digging into it.

The teacher suddenly moved her hand, causing me to flinch harshly & she tilted her head at me. "I didn't do anything...." She trailed off and then shook her head to herself.

Great, I was already back to being flinchy. I always got like that when Ethan was around me, and to make matters worse; I heard a low chuckle from the opposite end of the classroom and shivered.

"So, Miss. Chamberlain. You need to try harder in my class please. Especially with turning in your homework, you had all summer to do it & it wasn't that hard. Is everything okay at home?" She asked with a genuine soft expression on her face.

Yes, everything is just fine at home but at school there's a guy that makes my life a living hell.

"Yeah." I simply answered and she nodded slowly as if silently questioning me. "Alright, you may go." She replied and I thanked her, trying to calm my breathing as I walked out of the classroom with Ethan trailing behind me.

And then suddenly I was flipped around and slammed against a locker, Ethan pinning me there by my slim arms.

I tried to flinch away but I couldn't and I looked around the hallway, looking anywhere but at him. The hallway was empty, everyone already being in class.

"That was smart of you, to lie about your homework slut." He hissed & I bit the inside of my cheek to keep myself from saying something stupid. "You're pathetic." He spat and I raised an eyebrow to myself. I already know I am. He tightened his grip on my arms and I fought the urge to wince. I already knew there were gonna be bruises from his hold.

"Look at me." He suddenly demanded & I reluctantly moved my gaze to his dark eyes. "What." Was all I said, trying to sound confident & he made a slightly disgusted look at me. "Never mind. Don't look at me, you're too ugly." He said and I'm not gonna lie, that one hurt a little. I dropped my eyes to the floor.

I only heard him scoff and felt drop his arms off me. "Why." I quietly said. "Why? Why what." He said and it wasn't a question. I looked up at him. "Why do you do this to me? Of all people what have I ever done to you?" I asked and he crossed his arms over his broad torso, cocking an eyebrow at me. "For obvious reasons; you're ugly as I said, you're fat, your disgusting, you're annoying....shall I go on?" He questioned harshly and I shook my head lightly, moving my eyes down to the floor again.

Fat. I starved myself for awhile last year because he had called me fat before and had said that I should 'stop eating' so I did. Maybe I need to do that again even though I thought I was already pretty skinny.

"That's what I thought." I heard him say and I glared at the floor.

"You only make me insecure because you're insecure yourself." I mumbled under my breath and turned to walk to my second period but was hit with a sudden sharp pain on my right temple causing me to fall to the ground.

Ethan had apparently gotten mad at my comment.

I put my hand up to my temple and brought it back to my view, seeing a few drops of blood on my fingertips from where his knuckle had probably broken the skin.

A headache slowly began to form on the right side of my head and I breathed in heavily, trying to shake it off.

I looked up to see Ethan with his fists balled tightly, towering over me. "Don't ever say that again." He growled out before storming away.

Maybe I had hit a weak spot finally? It hurt too much to think about though so for now, I'll just focus on my next class.

One that thankfully, Ethan isn't in.

****

Author's Note: sup fatties. jk lol, do u like it so far? should I continue it? i mean, i already have the next 6 chapters written but i'm not gonna continue if u think i shouldn't so....leave a comment? ly all. <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.5K 1.4K 30
"Do you know what toys are?" Ethan asked a little too excited. "Yes, like barbies and stuffed animals" I said in a duh tone. Ethan shook his head in...
84.4K 1.4K 71
It's weird how two people can change your whole life, for the better or worse. Grayson Dolan and Ethan Dolan book Started: June 2018 Ended: August 20...
791K 18K 32
Emma Parks. Things couldn't have been better for her, life was great. But could an unexpected relationship ruin it all? *WARNING* in this book, the...
10.1K 209 32
๐™’๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™› ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง'๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™จ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ฉ๐™? ...๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™จ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™–๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ๐™จ? [๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ ๏ฟฝ...