Lets Just Say..... I Was Not...

By BUBSTER_Na_Na_

I was not expecting to turn into werewolf on my 16th birthday, definitely not expecting the word Mate to be r... More

Preface
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue (Details on the sequel as well)

Chapter 16

7.4K 175 14
By BUBSTER_Na_Na_

OMG!!! Hey guys!! I know I know I am sooo sorry for not uploading in a long time I feel horrible but last time I promised I would write a extra long good chapter so here it goes!! I just want you all to know I love all my fans!! You guys are awesome!!  I was busy with grandparents and what not so I apologize sincerely. Love you guys!!!! pic of sienna on the side>>>

VOTE
COMMENT
FAN ME
AND TELL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT MY STORY!!! if you want to :P

Chapter 16

I had to fall asleep with that damned teddy bear for the last five days! Why because if I didn't I would never be able to sleep for some dumb reason. The scent on it is fading though which is making me sleep more and more restlessly each night. I grumbled to myself about the dumb thing as I picked myself up off of the grass and headed in for lunch. Yes I did skip drama! I was alone because that's exactly what I wanted right now. The whole not being able to sleep thing is weird and annoying. Demitri told me never to invite Molly back again. How nice of him! I don't really blame him though I mean Molly makes it her job to piss him off.

I opened a door and walked in. I walked to my locker and pulled out some money for food.
"I don't like what your little friend pulled when she was here." I heard someone snap from behind me. I knew who it was, of course Dana would catch me in a already bad mood. Ah I forgot to mention I am in a horrible mood. George hasn't texted me and my darn teddy bear is losing its smell! I just shrugged not really feeling like her bull sh*t today.
"Okay," I said and closed my locker. I turned to see Dana glaring at me.
"Don't let it happen again," She warned and I gave her a dirty look.

"Piss off Dana seriously not today," I told her and walked past her. I walked into the cafeteria and grabbed myself some fries. I sat down at my table and my friends all looked at me curiously.
"Are you okay?" Karen asked me first. I just shrugged and shoved a fry in my mouth.
"You can tell me whats on your mind babe I'm all ears." Tyson said wrapping a arm around me.
"Its nothing can I not eat my lunch without being interrogated?" I asked snapping and Tyson removed his arm slowly.
"Jeez Sienna calm it would ya, its not our fault he didn't call." Carmine spoke up glaring at her food.

I sighed Carmine was right I am acting like a raging b*tch. Carmine was the only one who would talk to me like that and I let her only because most of the time she is right.
"I'm sorry guys Its just George hasn't called me back yet. I don't think he likes me all that much too. I just don't understand." I explained and I looked at everyone who gave me sympathetic looks.
"Its ight babe you still have my cute face to see everyday!" Tyson exclaimed hugging me awkwardly from the side. I smiled.
"Thanks Tyson." I said and shoved another fry in my mouth.

"Ya girl if he doesn't call you he isn't a good mate," Maurice cut in. I choked on my fry and coughed till I was okay.
"What!" I cried in shock.
"Well he is your mate, no?" She questioned.
"No!" I shrieked and my face went beat red.
"Oh hm," she replied shrugging.

"Still she likes him," Carmine said.
"If he doesn't call you back you know he isn't any good." Karen told me smiling slightly.
"Ya I guess," I said and looked down.
"I know what will cheer you up!" Joey exclaimed. I looked and him worriedly, his ideas always ended up bad.
"What!?" Eli asked enthusiastically. Those two have minds that are so similar yet so different.
"Throw a party!" Joey yelled and smiled at me.

I perked up. A party? Ya I haven't been to one in a while and they are loads of fun! I smiled hugely.
"No I'm sure she doesn't wa-" Carmine started and I cut her off by putting my hand over her mouth.
"Ya my house tomorrow at 8!" I squealed and then felt Carmine lick my hand. I pulled it back and wiped it on my jeans.
"Ew your gross," I complained. She just rolled her eyes. Now I just have to let everyone know and then get rid of my parents.

"Joey your in charge of the guests!" I said and then pointed to Joyce.
"Get rid of mom and dad," I ordered and she just nodded.
"What about the alpha he lives right next door?" Maurice asked me.
"I'll deal with him," I said smirking. Joey stood up on our table.
"Hey everyone!" He yelled getting everyone's attention on him. The room went quiet.
"Party tomorrow at Sienna Randens house 8 o clock!" He yelled and a bunch of cheers ran through out the room. He got down and sat back with us.

"My jobs done." He said nodding at me.
"Okay Eli and Tyson you guys are in charge of alcohol." I told them and they saluted me.  
"Karen and Carmine want to help me put away all breakables at my house before?" I asked them.
"Ya sure," Karen said smiling and Carmine just shrugged.
"Maurice you and my sister can do music! Get a list of songs from people around the school that way the music is what everyone likes." I explained and Maurice nodded.
"Yes haven't been to a party in like ages!" Joey exclaimed. I smiled at him and after lunch I headed to English with Joyce and Maurice.

I sat down and then Raiden and Vince sat around me like usual.
"So chika your throwing a party huh?" Vince asked looking at me seriously.
"Yup your invited Vinster!" I exclaimed happily.
"What about me?" Raiden asked and I turned my attention to him.
"Oh ya Um well sorry but your not." I said shrugging. He glared at me.
"I'm coming anyways," He informed me and I shrugged.
"Knock yourself out.... Literally." I teased and looked away.

The rest of English and gym was nice and quick thank the lord for that! By the time I got to art I was pumped about the party I had people coming over and asking if they could come. Of course I told them yes and too bring their friends. I sat in Mrs. Tarlea's chair and spun around while she taught our art lesson. See being the favourite student meant not getting yelled at much and always having her as a friend was fun too. Once she was done I stopped spinning and smiled up at her.
"Hey Anna whats new?" She wondered and motioned for me to get off. I grabbed a stool and sat on it instead.

"Throwing a huge bash tomorrow night!" I gushed and she raised a eyebrow at me.
"What about your rents?" She asked me.
"Ya I'm getting rid of them no worries." I said nonchalantly.
"And the alpha's thoughts?" She asked more curiously. I tilted my head and thought about it.
"Hey Raiden!" I called to the back of the classroom.
"What!?" He yelled back.
"Think your dad will let me throw the party?" I asked him and he shrugged.

"I don't know but he likes me... I think." I told her and she laughed. I walked back to my desk that was shared with Vince and Raiden and sat down between them.
"Demitri told us about your teddy bear?" Vince said smirking. I glared at him pursed my lips.
"Uh-uh," I replied.
"Why do you sleep with one? Your 17 not 5." Vince asked teasing me. I rolled my eyes.
"I don't know I have to." I told him truthfully.

"Why?" Raiden asked me softly.
"It smells good. Smells sweet and the scent tingles my nose. I have no idea why it smells like that but it does," I explained. I looked at Raiden so see him smiling genuinely. A real smile looks good on him if I must admit.
"That's weird," Vince mumbled.
"Ya tell me about it! The scent is fading so I get less and less sleep!" I exclaimed angrily. Raiden chuckled and stared at me.

"Who's scent is it?"He asked me.
"I don't know!" I huffed and slammed my head on the desk. I layed there.
"When you find out just rub the teddy on their head or something." Vince chuckled and I actually laughed.
"And look like a crazy person no thanks!" I said.
"You are a crazy person Sienna so wouldn't change much." Raiden commented.
"Thanks for your input jerk." I replied.  Art class was over soon enough and I walked onto the bus only to be pushed into a seat. I smacked my head off of the window and everything went fuzzy. Man I hit my head hard it actually hurt.

I regained some of my non blurry vision and looked up to see Dana glaring down at me.
"Oop's sorry I didn't mean to!" Dana said faking her concern. I pulled myself up and walked past her and sat in my seat. I wasn't going to bother with her anymore she isn't even worth it. I get in trouble most of the time why? Because Dana said I did that and sometimes I did this! It was dumb but hey I'm over it! Carmine gave me a weird look when I sat down. I felt the back of my head and felt it throbbing. Definitely going to be a bump tomorrow.

"Why did you just let her do that?" Carmine asked angry. I sighed.
"Because she isn't worth myself getting in trouble anymore." I told her.
"You can't just let her do that!" Carmine yelled. I didn't say anything hoping she would just shut up about it.
"People can't walk all over you! You never let her do that before!" Carmine exclaimed.
"Carmine that's enough," I said and looked out the window.
"Enough? God no! She is a b*tch and you need to put her in her place again!" She continued.

"Sienna that was pathetic! Let her push you like that your better then that! Say something next time!"
"Carmine shut up right now!" I yelled at her and Carmine looked down sadly. I huffed in frustration.
"I'm sorry just let me handle things myself okay?" I said touching her arm. She looked up at me and just smiled.
"Alright," she said sheepishly. The bus stopped and Carmine got off waving at me. I put my head against the cold window and closed my eyes.
"I see you understand where things stand now, good." I opened my eyes to see Dana in front of me. I rolled my eyes and sat upright.

"Its good you didn't listen to her then we would have some issues." Dana said. I pushed my bangs out of my face and stared at her.
"I didn't like it when you broke my wrist and I want some revenge. I really don't like you ya know?" She continued.
"Ya I got it like the first time." I said with no emotion.
"Found your words? I am surprised I thought you hit your head a little hard before." She spat.
"Yup," I replied popping the 'p'.
"Well lose them and real quick." I rolled my eyes this chick is crazy with a hint of b*tch!
"Hey want to hear a better idea? Screw off, no one wants to see your ugly face." I said Cooley.

"Nice one but its not affecting me much. Want to know why?"
"Not really but I bet your going to tell me anyways."
"Because your saying it out of jealousy."
"Did your mom tell you that?"
"Your dumb of course not!"
"Yes she did your lying."
"But its true."
"Or your mom is just saying it to make you feel better about yourself." She glared at me for a moment.

The bus stopped and I walked off. I walked to Raidens and opened the door walking in in front of him.
"Why are you in my house?" Raiden asked suspiciously.
"Definitely not to see you," I teased and walked into his dads office without knocking. I never did so Shaun always knew it was me when a person would just walk in.
"Ah Sienna how can I help you?" Shaun asked me and I sat down.

"Well you wouldn't care if I threw a party when my parents are away right?" I asked him and played with a statue on his desk.
"Just clean up the mess afterwards." Shaun responded. I beamed him a grateful smile and skipped out of the room. I skipped and whistled to my house and up to my room. I dropped my stuff off and ran down stairs. I found the baby bunch in the living room.
"Did you know your sister is throwing a party tomorrow here?" Charles asked Demitri.

"No not at all how does mom and dad feel about this Sienna?" He asked me.
"They don't need to feel anything because they won't be here." I told him shrugging.
"Ah I see well at least you look happier then before. I guess that George guy really had some affect huh?" Vince commented. I stared at him.
"Do you know something I don't?" I asked suspiciously.
"Oh not at all what would make you say that?" He said quickly.

I studied his face and saw his jaw tensing slightly.
"Your lying! Tell me what you know!" I yelled and hopped over the side of the couch landing half on Charles half on Demitri.
"I know nothing!" He shrieked and looked away quickly.
"Vince." I growled sternly. He looked to me shocked and then looked the Raiden who shook his head.
"I um..." He trailed off.

"Vince tell me what you know now." I told him and he ignored the looks from Raiden.
"Well when you went on your date Raiden ordered a wolf in the pack to scare George away!" Vince blurted and the covered his mouth and looked over at Raiden shocked. I glared at Raiden who just smiled at me sheepishly.
"He is lying I never did that," Raiden muttered. I knew Raiden would do something like that its Raiden for god sakes. For some reason the jerk never wants me to be happy ever!

"Is that why he hasn't called me?" I asked suddenly realizing that it must be the reason.
"Yup," this time Charles answered. I felt my eye twitch in anger and I glared at Raiden.
"You.Stupid.Child!" I seethed. Raiden jumped up and put his hands up.
"Listen I told you that I didn't want you going, you went anyways." He explained.
"Why don't you want me going Raiden? Because you hate me and want me to be miserable for the rest of my life!?" I yelled angrily. I felt my back heating up in rage.

"What!? No I don't hate you! Where did you-" He started but I interrupted him.
"Get out." I told him. He looked at me dumbfounded.
"I said get out you dumb mutt!" I screamed and he walked out briskly. I turned to Demitri and pointed a finger in his face.
"If you want to hang out with him go to his house, for so help me god if I catch him in this house I will rip him apart!" I screamed in his face. Demitri just nodded and looked down. I stormed out of the house and into the woods. I knew exactly where I was headed. I decided not to change and instead jog to my paradise.

'I won't be home for dinner mom go on without me.' I told my mother through mind.
'Um okay. Are you okay sweat heart?' I could hear the concern in her voice.
'Splendid!' I replied sarcastically. I shut her out before she could answer though. I took off in a jog and sniffed the air. I kept going for some time before the river came into view. I jumped right in wasting no time. I swam in the same direction as my paradise. Man this journey is allot harder in human form the wolf!

I pulled myself out when the time came and pushed through the bushes. I looked down and noticed I'm still in my school clothes. I am wearing a pair of bleached jeans and a v-neck t-shirt. I walked through the grass and sat with my back against the tree. I sighed and leaned back closing my eyes. I still can't believe Raiden would do that to me! I knew he was mean but this mean? He must really hate me! I would never think about doing that to anyone even Dana.

His face looked so pained when I told him to get out. I mean he must have expected me to rage like that its pretty well called for when it comes to me. Vince looked so ashamed why I mean if he asked me I would have no problem telling him exactly whats going on. My mind went to my teddy bear for some reason. That damned thing! I'm always thinking about it! Its like I'm in love with it! Ew do I have a fetish with my bear? Gahh no I would hope not I mean it isn't sexually attractive just smells like the best thing on earth. Am I seriously still going on about this stupid bear? I heard some rustling and opened my eyes. I saw my friend walk out and over to me.

"Hey," I said glumly and he licked my face.
"Ew!!" I looked at his calm puppy dog face and laughed. I wiped my face and patted the spot beside me. He sat down and then plopped down laying beside me. He rested his head on my lap and I started petting him.
"You know I have always wondered who you are," I stated knowing he wouldn't answer. He went stiff and just nodded after a few moments.

"Guess I will never know huh?" I asked and he nodded quickly. I giggled.
"Have you ever had a teddy bear that smells so good you want to marry it?" I blurted and he lifted his head giving me a funny look.
"I'll just take that as a no," I muttered. He nodded and layed back down.
"I'm having a party tomorrow, you should come. In human of course you don't have to tell me its even you if you don't want to." I said suddenly.

He shifted under me slightly and I continued running my fingers through his fur.
"Your really soft," I murmured. I poked his nose and laughed when he went cross eyed for a moment. He rolled off of  me and rolled his eyes. I got up and chased him. It was a little hard to do seeing as I am in human form and he is in werewolf form. I collapsed under the tree and he plopped beside me. His head rested on my stomach and I continued petting him.
"Are you as cute human as you are wolf?" I blurted and blushed when he gave me a Wolfy grin.
"Shut up," I grumbled and rolled away from him.

I looked at the sky and it was starting to darken. I sighed soon I will have to go home and face the wrath of momasaurus. Yes I did just name my mom after a dinosaur. She can be scary but I would never admit it out loud. I got up and started walking to the exit. My friend followed me and I looked over at him smirking.
"I'll pay you five bucks for a ride home." I told him and stopped walking. He rolled his eyes and bent down slightly. I climbed on and layed down on his back wrapping my arms around his sides. I couldn't reach all the way around so I settled for holding a fist full of his fur. When he jumped into the water I thought I was drowning him but turns out he can just hold his breath for a long time..... I think. By the time we were out of the water I was surprisingly almost falling asleep. How I have no idea he smells nothing like my awesome bear.

By the time we reached the forest edge by my house it was completely pitch black. I slid off of his back and turned to him.
"Thanks I'll pay you on Sunday," I told him and kissed his snout.
"Haha your like my own puppy!" I squealed and he rolled his eyes. I waved one last time and ran inside my house. I climbed the stairs quietly and tiptoed into my room. I changed into pajamas and snuck downstairs. I huffed when my attempts to be ninja failed when I found the baby bunch in the kitchen. I pulled out my phone and stuck head phones in. I blasted my music and searched the cupboards. I pulled out crackers and peanut butter. I spread some peanut butter on the crackers and began munching while humming the songs.

I looked up to see them all staring at me wearily.
"What?" I asked confused. They all winced. I looked to Demitri who was mouthing things to me and I raised a eyebrow.
"I can't hear you." I said and looked back down. One of my ear phones was ripped out and I looked over to Charles.
"Jesus don't yell," He said rolling his eyes.
"Oh I get it now," I said giggling. I finished my snack licked my lips majourly.
"Oh Tri!" I sang. He glared at  me.
"Sienna no." He said sternly.

"Smoochy time!" I shrieked and ran for him. He ran out of the kitchen and into the living room. I chased him and jumped over the couch. I landed on the coffee table breaking it and changing into wolf form by accident at the same time. How come this stuff only happens to me? I sighed and then looked around I saw Demitri in the kitchen doorway looking shocked. I jumped over the space between us quickly and pinned him on the floor in the kitchen. I licked his face a couple times before getting off.
"Ahhhh my coffee table!" My mother screamed from the living room. I ran and hid behind Vince. My mother stormed in looking around and then narrowing her gaze on my way.

"You!" She screamed and I grinned in wolf form. I ran super fast up the my room. I went to the bathroom before changing back. I wrapped myself in a towel and walked back out. I found new clothes and the brushed my teeth. I jumped on my bed and grabbed my teddy. I gripped it for dear life and inhaled is deeply. Soon sleep overtook me.

***********************************************************************

"UP,UP,UP,UP!" I groaned and peeled my eyes open. I looked around and found Harley ripping my blinds open.
"Go away," I moaned into my pillow as I face planted back into it.
"NOPE! It's my turn to wake you up seeing as mom is pissed at you. Hey get up!" Harley whined and jumped on my bed around me. I sat up and pushed her off. She tumbled to the floor and growled lightly at me.
"Fine I'm awake now you are free to leave." I told her gesturing to the door. She stood up and folded her arms across her chest.

"No Sienna go shower now!" She yelled pointing to the bathroom door.
"Dumb family members always disturbing the peace!" I grumbled and picked up my towel as I walked to my bathroom. I took my shower and dressed in sweats. I pulled a black sweater over and threw my hair up in a messy bun. I applied some light eyeliner and walked down stairs. I ate some breakfast alone.....hmmm weird. I put my dish in the sink and walked around looking for everyone. I found Joyce in the front foyer doing up her shoe's.
"Where is everyone?" I asked looking in the office and finding no one in there.

"Mom and dad went to visit uncle Dave for the weekend, and the others are outside." Joyce shrugged. I nodded and slipped my Birkenstock on. I walked to the bus stop and met up with Tyson and Karen. The day went by quickly and when everyone told me that everything seemed to be in order I was more then excited. Carmine and Karen came over early and we are now going around and grabbing breakables and stuffing them in my parents room. I locked the door along with all the bedrooms and basement.

We ran upstairs and started getting ready. I dressed in a mini skirt , that isn't to sl*tty. I threw on a pretty halter top and some high heels. I curled my hair and applied darker makeup. Carmine is in mini shorts and a cute flowy top. Karen dressed in a pretty pink dress. I walked downstairs and saw my whole group of friends there with some other random people around my house. I saw all the kegs in the kitchen. I smiled happily and hugged Joey.
"Good job boys!" I exclaimed happily.

I walked around with Carmine beside me talking to multiple people. I had a red solo cup full of beer in my hand soon enough though. I walked out into the living room to see a bunch of speakers and music blaring out of them. I smiled at Demitri's reaction when he walked in. The baby bunch's face's was priceless.
"Joining us finally?" I asked smirking. I led them back to the kitchen and got them all drinks. I saw Raiden with them and just ignored him. He can't ruin this night that's for sure.

Soon enough the house was packed so some people moved outside. I was tipsy and couples littered the halls making out. Typical house party and it was fun! I lost my friends among the crowd though so I began talking to random people making new friends and keeping my eye out for some new face or some one new to talk to me. I was really wanting to see who my mysterious friend is. I got more and more drunk as time went on soon I was stumbling everywhere along with almost all of the other teens. I found the baby bunch in the kitchen.

"Hey guys!" I waved and fell over someone passed out in the middle of the kitchen. I laughed and poked his face before getting up. I stumbled over to them who was all smirking. I couldn't find Demitri for most of the night which was crappy I wanted to pour a drink on him.
"Hey have you had enough beer yet Sienna?" Charles asked and I shook my head. I stopped and stared at them and then a huge burp erupted from me. I started laughing. Burps are soo funny right now!!

I squeezed through them and tried filling my cup again. Nothing came out so I started hitting the keg.
"Where are those magical little beer making goblins!?" I shrieked. I gave up and tried the rest which were empty as well. I looked back at the baby bunch they were all laughing at me except Raiden who looked uneasy.
"I'm taking her to her room." He told them and I nodded.
"Great idea Raiden take her to her room!" I exclaimed looking around.
"Who do we have to drag? Harley? Joyce?" I asked looking around.
"I think they hid under a huge mountain from us cause I don't see them anywhere!" I said laughing.

Raiden put a hand on my back and slightly pushed me.
"Come on we can go find them then upstairs," He suggested.
"Ya ya! Can we be kick *ss like hell boy!? I love him! Can I marry him?" I rambled walking with him. We got to the stairs now and I groaned.
"My enemy! Kryptonite!" I exclaimed. Raiden chuckled and picked me up and carried me up bridal style. He put me down at the top and grabbed my hand. I felt all tingly and giddy.

I imagined him kissing me I wonder if it would be like a fat kid finally getting a cupcake? I pulled Raiden back and pushed him up against a wall. I was pressed up against him now and he looked at me shocked. I reached up and brushed my lips against his lightly and shivered. I connected our lips and started kissing him. He kissed me back and our lips moved in sync. He asked for entrance and I allowed him in. He taste's like a fruity tingly passion. So sweet and yet manly it reminds me of something.

I pushed up against him more and wound my arms around his neck and his arms snaked around my waist. Our tongues fighting for dominance. He ended up winning. I then realized I should be focusing on our mission to find Harley or Joyce! I pulled away and stepped away from him quickly. I was breathing heavily and so was he by the looks of it. I looked around.
"Shh we almost gave away our cover!" I whisper yelled. He studied me for a second.
"Oh ya," He said slowly and looked disappointed before he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards my room.

"Aha I knew they are hiding in here!" I said happily before picking up my key and unlocking it. I skipped in and plopped down on my bed.
"Hmm this is comfy I think I found my new enemy! My bed is over taking me!" I yelled and then yawned. I layed back and felt around for my teddy bear. I couldn't find him so I looked to Raiden who was holding it.
"I wan't him back!" I growled playfully.
Raiden laughed and scratched the back of his head with the hand the teddy is in.
"Haha okay here you go," He said and handed it to me. I gripped it and smelt it feeling sleep over come me. Before I fell asleep I felt a piece of clothing wiped around my face and neck. I groaned and rolled away. I fell asleep with the world still spinning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 5.2K 26
CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT 18+ Recommended Prequel to All But Rejected Mate. This story is the sad beginning behind the Fury family. It takes three gene...
99 11 11
"Come on cami you know you want me "she whispers. Then She kisses the crack in my neck. I couldn't do it anymore I kissed her. I kissed her neck the...
1K 45 35
[Completed AND EDITED Novel] "You sure you're alright?" "Yep, I'm okay." I purse my lips, watching the little dust particles float in and out of the...
249 29 6
𝟣𝟨 𝒴𝑒𝒢𝓇 π’ͺ𝓁𝒹 π’²π’Ύπ“π“π‘œπ“Œ π’Ύπ“ˆ 𝒢𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓅𝑒𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓃𝓉 π“Œπ“‡π‘’π’Έπ“€ π‘œπ’» π‘’π“‚π‘œπ“‰π’Ύπ‘œπ“ƒπ“ˆ, π’·π’Άπ“ˆπ‘’π’Ή 𝒾𝓃 π’Ÿπ’Ύπ“ˆπ“‰π“‡π’Ύπ’Έπ“‰ 𝟣𝟣 π“Œπ’Ύπ“‰π’½ οΏ½...