My Kids

By thepitofwriting

Keith was never a paladin of Voltron. But instead he is a Galra solider and he wants out... More

Trapped
Baby
Am Leaving
Castle and Kids
New Binging
Remember
Slave of all
Question
I'm Fine
Okay
I'm cracking
Welcome
Forgetting Me
Ages
Birthday Dinner
Your Sorry
Again?!
I'm Fine
The baby's coming
Girl Or Boy?
My Life Now
Last one.

Kit

10.6K 275 18
By thepitofwriting

"Hey am Pidge," the girl next to my said out of no where. I looked over to see Pidge staring at Leon or maybe my nipple. I not quite sure to be honest.

"Can I help you?" I ask looking at Pidge she looked up and nodded. 

"How are you doing that?" she asked me. I gave her a confused look but I finally got it after awhile.

"Do you mean breastfeeding?" I ask Pidge she nods as she pulls out a note pad. 

"Well am a Omega Galra so I can have kids and breastfeed." I tell her as she writes down at a high speed.

"You'll have to tell me some more some time," she say's as she exited the room. I let Leon out of the rap and set him down on the ground. I turned over to look over at Nico to see him gone. I look over to see him playing with Lance.

(Sorry super short chapter but I have been busy with issues that are not important)  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

506K 7.7K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
7.5K 228 28
❝You, Zaiah Dolivo, deserve my tears, my laughter, my happiness, my sadness. And you definitely deserve my pancakes. You deserve everything.❞ 30,000...
852K 23.8K 50
In a world full of heroes and villains people always pick a side...but what if you did neither?
3.1K 55 1
(GAREKI X NAI) Here goes the not so pg 18 one shot *laughs wickedly