Trouble Maker...

Od Boonannaxdd

"Cause I'm a trouble maker," Rachel looks at her boyfriend as Jayden wraps his arms around Rachel's small si... Viac

Trouble Maker
O.| Everyone Hates Me
Epigraphy
Act One
Chapter One: The Purple Piano Project {1}
1.| Shalom, blogsphere!
2.| Where's Quinn?
3.| It's Not Unusual
Chapter One: The Purple Paino Project {2}
Chapter Two: I Am A Unicorn {1}
4.| Definitely Not Smart
5.| Vocal Adrenaline
6.| Booty Camp!
7.| Angelic Kisses
Chapter Two: I Am A Unicorn {2}
Chapter Three: Asian F {1}
8.| You're Late
9.| Last Minute Auditions
10.| So, What Dream Did You Let Go Of
11.| Lights Will Guide You Home
Chapter Three: Asian F {2}
Chapter Four: Pot O' Gold {1}
12.| Original Members
13.| Last Friday Night T.G.I.F
14.| U2's over-rated
Chapter Four: Pot O' Gold {2}
Chapter Five: The First Time {1}
15.| Cooter Mankins
16.| Trying To Make It Right
17.| Losing Rachel's Vigrinity
Chapter Five: The First Time {2}
Chapter Six: Mash Off {1}
18.| I Guess I Just Dig Van Halen
19.| Fighting Against The TroubleTones
20.| Vote 'Jayden and Kurt For President And Vice-President'
Chapter Six: Mash-Off {2}
Chapter Seven: I Kissed A Girl {1}
21.| Principal Figgins's Office
22.| 'Lady's Music Week'
23.| Again To Principal's Figgins Office
Chapter Seven: I Kissed A Girl {2}
Chapter Eight: Hold Onto Sixteen {1}
24.| We Can't Do This Without Sam
25.| Sam Is Back
26.| Competing at Sectionals
Chapter Eight: Hold Onto Sixteen {2}
Chapter Nine: Extraordinary Merry Christmas {1}
27.| The Best Christmas Ever!
28.| Extraordinary Merry Christmas
Chapter Nine: Extraordinary Merry Christmas {2}
Chapter Ten: Yes/No {1}
29.| Summer Nights
30.| The Proposal Idea
31.| Swimming Pool Themed Proposal
Chapter Ten: Yes/No {2}
Chapter Eleven: Micheal {1}
32.| Starting Something
33.| Blaine's Eye Injury
34.| Work This Out
Chapter Eleven: Micheal {2}
Chapter Twelve: The Spanish Teacher {1}
36.| Santana's sexy outfit
Chapter Twelve: The Spanish Teacher {2}
Chapter Thirteen: Heart {1}

35.| La cacaracha

436 11 0
Od Boonannaxdd

35.| La cacaracha

You and Me - Descendants 2
"sometimes it's hard to find yourself, but it's worth it in the end, cause in your heart is where it all begins, we gotta be bold,"

***

"la cacaracha!"

Jayden sat down beside Santana, furrowing his eyebrows at his three friends and Mr Schuester who stood in front of their spanish classroom in bad spanish outfits but cool hats, "oh, oh!"

Finn shakes the maracas while Puck plays the guitar and Artie doing the same as Finn, "la cucaracha, la cucaracha,"

Puck smirked at Jayden and Santana, who both turned towards each other with furrowed eyebrows before turning back towards them, "hey! hey!"

"ya no puede caminar, porque le falta," they moved to the side, "porque le falta," Mr Schuester smiled at Jayden and Santana when Jayden shook his head, "hey! hey!"

***

Coach Sylvester sat in front of the new directions boy, "twice a day," she motions towards them, "you boys stain your mother's drapes, or befoul a gym sock that has to jump from the hamper straight into therapy,"

Jayden furrowed his eyebrows when he saw in front of his friends beside Finn, Mike and Artie, "why not head on down to the clinic, and put your virile teen years to good use?"

Jayden looked away, "you'll have five bucks more than when you walked in," Jayden's keg shakes, "and the gratitude of lonely ovaries everywhere,"

Coach Sylvester looks at Artie, when she points at him, "but not you, you can keep tossing your tissues into the trash," she looked around the boys when Artie furrowed his eyebrows, "i was in an accident,"

Coach Sylvester looked at Artie crossing her arms, "still, same goes for you, porcelain," Coach Sylvester looks at Kurt, "let the strangeness end with you,"

Mr Schuester leaned against his office door, looking into the choir room, with his arms crossed, "what's going on, Sue?"

Coach Sylvester stood up when she walks into Mr Schuester's office along with Mrs Sylvester when she slams the door closed.

Jayden turned towards them, "is anyone any more confused than me?" the new directions boys all nod their heads, "yeah,"

***

Santana shakes the maracas in her hands moving her head with it, when Jayden steals one off of Santana, "Jayden!"

Jayden starts dancing with the maraca in his hand, shaking it around with a smirk on his face, when he just chuckled at Santana's playfully glare when he just kissed her forehead going towards Mike, "all right, guys!"

Mr Schuester clapped his hands when Jayden jumped onto the piano, "let me ask you something, where do you think you'll be in the year 2030?"

Jayden looked at his best friend who sat beside him when Jayden turns his head towards the chairs to hear, "broadway,"

Rachel and Kurt both turned towards each other when Rachel smiled at her boyfriend, "twinsies!"

Artie raised his hand with a smile beside Jayden and Mike, "walking," Jayden pats Artie's shoulder, "in jail,"

Jayden turned his head towards Puck, "or dead, or both," Puck shrugs his shoulders when Jayden sent him a confused look, "wherever you are,"

Mr Schuester points at them, "whatever you are doing, you're going to need to be able to speak Spanish," Jayden smirked at Santana, "the reality is, by 2030, more people on this planet will be speaking spanish than any other language,"

"the world is changing, our culture is changing," Lucy smiled at her boyfriend who was sat down beside Jayden, on the piano bench, "and that needs to be reflected in here,"

Mr Schuester smiled when Santana crossed her arms over her chest, "so for our next assignment, we're only doing songs written or performed by someone Latin, or of Latin descent,"

Santana furrowed her eyebrows, "or English songs performed bilingually," Brittany smirked at Jayden and Santana, "ooh, i'm bilingual,"

Mr Schuester furrowed his eyebrows at Brittany when Jayden just playfully smiled at Brittany, "uh, Mr Schue, though i love that we're finally getting,"

Santana looked around the choir room, "all Lima sounds machine in here, why now?" Mr Schuester turns to Santana, "oh, Santana, because it's long-overdue,"

he turns towards the new directions, "the truth is, i love all things latin," Jayden half smiled, "i mean, i love latin food, latin art, latin people.."

Santana looked at Mr Schuester, "you don't know any latin people," someone knocked onto the choir room door when the man comes inside the room, "i know,"

Mr Schuester shook the man's hand with a smile, "um, guys," he looked at the new directions, "this is David Martinez," Mr Schuester looked at David, "David Martinez, this is the glee club,"

Jayden waved his hand along with Brittany and Quinn when he looks at his girlfriend, Sugar and Artie, "cutest.."

Rachel spoke when she turns her head towards her boyfriend who just frowned, "smile.." Sugar was in a daze, "ever.." Artie shook his head when he frowned, "hello, everyone,"

David smiled at them, "it's a pleasure," Jayden frowned when he saw some of the girls gazing over him, "David here is one of my many latin friends,"

Mr Schuester smiled, "and uh, he's interested in starting his own night school glee club," Jayden looked at Santana who wore a smile on her face, "after hours, so, uh.."

David looked around them, "i invited David to come watch us get our duende on," Mr Schuester smiled at Jayden, "Duende?"

Finn furrowed his eyebrows, Jayden heard Santana sigh, "it means dwarf, you ass," Jayden looked at Santana when Finn shrugged his shoulders, "San.."

Santana sent Jayden a small smile, "now i'm completely confused," Puck looked at Mr Schuester, "so, what's the assignment?"

Mr Schuester clapped his hands, "to sing, in spanish, with duende," Mr Schuester turns to Santana, "which, yes, does literally mean dwarf, but metaphorically, it means," Mr Schuester turns to David, "to have spanish soul,"

Mr Schuester smiled, "to be filled with spanish passion," he starts dancing with his eyes closed, "Will, can i.."

David then looked at Mr Schuester, "hablar con ellos?" Mr Schuester looked at David, "that's right.."

Jayden and Santana both furrowed their eyes together for the second time in the same day, "a performance with duende transforms you,"

Quinn had her hands on Brittany and Sugar legs, "makes you sing, makes you cry, makes you laugh," Jayden looked at his girlfriend then towards his friends, "makes you want to kiss a person you love,"

Jayden's eyes trailed towards Santana and Brittany when he lightly shook his head, no Jayden, they're your ex girlfriend's, "a song sung in spanish must have duende, or else.."

David put his hands across his throat, "would you mind showing us?" Jayden's eyes went onto Santana again, "oh dear god, please, yes,"

Kurt smiled brightly when Jayden looked at the boy with furrowed eyebrows, "be my guest," Mr Schuester smiled at David Martinez.

Mr Schuester smiled, "okay, well, i'm-i'm not a professional like you guys," David smiled at the new directions, "but i'll give it a go,"

"all right," Mr Schuester made his way towards Mike, Jayden and Artie, "now, guys, uh.." Jayden furrowed his eyebrows, "remember, Mr Martinez is here as our guest, okay?" Jayden nods his head, "let's create a safe and supportive environment,"

"uno, dos, tres, cuatro!" David Martinez throws his jacket onto the choir room floor when Jayden looked at Rachel, who smiled, "yeah!"

David danced when Rachel's mouth and eyes widened, "yeah," he looked at Jayden, Mike and Artie, "cuando salgo a andar the girls be looking, like, ahi esta,"

Brittany stood up dancing beside Finn, "yo se i got it aqui," he looked towards the new directions who sat on the platform, "walking down the street in my new la freak, yeah,"

David stood in front of Lucy, Finn and Rachel, "this is how i roll," he points at Sugar, "animal print pants, fuera de control,"

Jayden jumped down from the piano going towards Rachel, dancing with his girlfriend, "and check me out con mi big afro,"

he runs his hands through his hair, "y como Bruce Lee, right, got the glow, yo.." the new directions clapped their hands, "girl, look at that body,"

"ah.." Jayden lifts up his t-shirt, with a smile on his face when he sees Quinn, and the new directions girls look at him, "girl, look at that body,"

"girl, look at that body," David goes towards Santana who stood beside the whiteboard, "i-i-i work out,"

Santana slaps her butt when Jayden frowns, "girl, look at that body," Mike and Johnny dance with David, "girl, look at that body,"

"girl, look at that body," Rachel kissed her boyfriend's cheek, "i-i-i work out," he walked behind the piano, "cuando hago mi entrada,"

"yeah," Jayden smiled, "this is what i see," Rachel moved her boyfriend towards Puck, Finn, Tyler and Sam, "okay.."

David moves towards Rory, Jesse and Lucas, "todo el mundo para pa'miraarme a mi," Rory, Jesse and Lucas smile at David, "i got passion in my pants, and i ain't afraid to show it," they moved their feet, "show it, show it,"

"i'm sexy and i know it," Finn and Puck do a body roll, "soy sexy y lo sabes," Jayden comes towards his friends dancing with them, "yo, vacilón en el mall,"

Quinn and Sugar pushed away Finn and Puck, Quinn smirks at Jayden, "security just can't fight them off," they walk with David towards Brittany and Kurt, "hanging out at the bench, i'm in a g-stro trying to tan my cheeks,"

"what?"

Jayden smiled, "this is how i roll," David moves past Brittany, "vamos , ladies it's time to go,"

David smiled at Kurt when Jayden, Brittany, Mike and Santana take their chairs, "nos fuimos pa'el bar, baby, go, look suave no shoes, no shirts,"

David takes a chair towards the middle of the choir room, "como quiera me sieven, what?" Artie goes backwards, "girl, look at that body,"

"ahh.. girl, look at that body," the new directions smirk, "girl, look at that body," Santana nudged her shoulder with Jayden's, "i-i-i work out,"

they kick their legs out, "cuando hago mi entrada," Artie smiled, "yeah..." they spin their chairs around their legs, "this is what i see,"

they stood on their chairs, "okay," they spin around on the chairs, "todo el-" they step onto the top part of the chair jumping off, "mundo para pa'mirarme a mi,"

they go around their chairs, sitting onto their chairs, "i got passion in my pants," they wiggle their arms around, "and i ain't afraid to show it, show it, show it.."

"i'm sexy and i know it," David leans against the pianist when Jayden half smiled, kissing Rachel's forehead, "yeah!"

Mr Schuester shook hands with David, speaking in Spanish, "muy bueno, muy bueno,"

***

Jayden sat beside Santana looking at the cheerios who were dancing to Coach Roz's new cheer routine, "why am i here?"

Santana looked at her ex-boyfriend, "um, because Brittany wanted you here to see her dance," Jayden just nods his head smiling at Brittany who was dancing beside some cheerios.

"whoo, whoo, whoo, whoo.." Brittany cups her mouth with a smirk on her face towards her girlfriend and Jayden, "like dang diggy diggy, d-dang, a-dang dang,"

Jayden tried copying their routine when Santana just smiled towards Jayden, "no, just stop,"

she pulled Jayden into the seat beside her and Becky when Jayden just chuckles, kissing Santana's cheek, "whoo!"

Jayden clapped his hands, "all right, ladies," Coach Roz Washington smiled towards the cheerios, "go run and find a swimming hole to dunk those behinds in cause those donkey booties need to cool off,"

Brittany smoked towards Coach Roz Washington when her eyes go behind Coach looking at Santana and Jayden with a small smile on her face, who both smirked towards her.

***

Jayden wore a white shirt with Mexican boots alongside the new directions boys when Rachel smiled towards her boyfriend, "would you dance if i asked you to dance? would you run and never look back?"

"would you cry if you saw me crying?" Jayden half smiled towards Santana and Brittany, "and would you save my soul tonight?"

"i can be your hero, baby," the new directions smirk towards Sam, "la-la-la-la-la, i can kiss away for pain,"

"i can be your hero-" the new directions girls clapped their hands, "whoo!" Mr Schuester smiled towards the boys, "guys, that was some muy serious footwork!"

Mr Schuester looked at towards them, "muy means very," Kurt looked at Mr Schuester, "i was in it mostly for the boots," Jayden just pats Kurt's shoulder.

Mr Schuester furrowed his eyebrows, "yeah, what's the deal with those boots? because wow," Jayden looked at Mr Schuester, "they're Mexican hipsters boots, its kind of like a fad for groups of guys that are into dance music,"

Jayden looked around the boys, "and we're kind of like a dance crew," Jayden smirks, "senor Martinez told us about it,"

"the teeth, the duende," Jayden's attention went towards Santana, "the bizarre mexican fads, senor Martinez is, like, the best spanish teacher ever,"

Santana looked towards Mr Schuester, "i can't wait until your performance, Mr Schue," Mr Schuester furrowed his eyebrows, "my performance?"

Santana nods her head, "yeah, to defend your spanish teacher honor, i'm sure you have something muy amazing planned," Jayden bit onto his lip.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

294K 9.7K 14
"You guys would be cute together though." Seven words that changed everything. [boyxboy] (even though this is complete when you pick it up, please le...
7.2K 223 32
❝ Am I allowed To look at her like that? Could it be wrong When she's just nice to look at? ❞ ʚ❤︎ɞ ...
15K 841 18
Quinn Fabray needs someone to confide in, and Sanique Banks just so happens to be an amazing listener. [quinn fabray x fem!oc] [s1-?]
1.8K 89 3
[Ongoing, only marked as completed so Wattpad won't delete it] In which the bad girl and the popular cheerleader deny their feelings for each other. ...