36.| Santana's sexy outfit

Back To You - Selena Gomez "took you like a shot, thought i could chase you with a cold evening, let a couple years water down how i'm feeling about you,"

"took you like a shot, thought i could chase you with a cold evening, let a couple years water down how i'm feeling about you,"

***

"como puede ser verdad?"

Jayden looked towards the auditorium stage where Mr Martinez and Santana we're performing 'La Isla Bonita' Jayden's eyes trailed over Santana's outfit, "hmm,"

Rachel hit her boyfriend's arm, as she watched Jayden and Finn stare at the girl who performed on stage, Lucy frowned at her boyfriend, Jayden put his arm around Rachel.

Jayden leaned into Mr Schuester, "Mr Schue, what's with the shiny coat?" Jayden had a small smile on his lips, "i thought you were Kurt,"

Mr Schuester continued watching Santana and Mr Martinez perform, "i'm an authentic spanish matador,"

Jayden furrowed his eyebrows at his teacher before focusing back to Mr Martinez and Santana.

"ooh, yeah.." Santana spins into Mr Martinez's arms when Jayden and the new directions clapped their hands, "whoo! San,"

Santana looked at her friends, "ladies and gentlemen, David Martinez," the new directions clapped more louder, "Santana, fantástico,"

Mr Schuester looked at David, "David, i'm just a little... i don't know... confused about your participation here," Santana spoke in Spanish when she looked at them, "and, hey, wasn't that number fantastic and truly authentic?"

the new directions nod and clap their hands, "thank you very much, everyone," David looks at the new directions, "now, if you'll excuse me, i have a stack of night school exams on my desk that won't grade themselves, so buenas noches,"

the new directions clapped their hands again when Mr Martinez walked away from the new directions of the stage, "well, Mr Schue, the floor is all yours,"

"i'm excited," Rachel looked over her boyfriend to Mr Schuester, Jayden looked at Mike when he stood up alongside Brittany.

"a little less fight, a little more spark.." Jayden widened his eyes at Mr Schuester when Mike and Brittany came out and started pretending to be bulls.

the new directions clapped their hands when Mr Schuester saw Santana not clapping her hands, shaking her head, "it was you,"

Mr Schuester looked at Santana, "you were the one who complained to Principal Figgins about me," Santana nods her head, "yeah, and i'd donut all over again after that performance,"

Mr Schuester looked at Santana, "you're messing with adult things here, Santana, this is my job, this is my life," Santana looked at Mr Schuester, "and this is my education, and it's not joke to me, although it seems to be one to you,"

Mr Schuester looked around the new directions, "what are you talking about? they all loved my performance," Santana looked at Jayden, "because they don't know any better,"

Jayden moved his eyes away from Santana, "it's your fault, you're their teacher," Jayden bit his lip, "you went from 'La Cucaracha' to a bullfighting mariachi, why don't you just dress up as the Taco Bell chihuahua and bark the theme song to Dora the explorer,"

Santana looked at Mr Schuester, "you don't even enough to be embarrassed about these stereotypes that you're perpetuating," Mr Schuester looked at Santana with his hands on his hips, "that's not fair,"

"isn't it?" Santana stood up, "what did you want to be when you grew up? i mean, why did you become a spanish teacher, Mr Schue?" Mr Schuester looked around the new directions then to Santana, "because.. it was the only teaching position open at the time,"

Mr Schuester put his head down when Santana nods her head, "i want to remind you of something that an amazing teacher once taught me," Mr Schuester looked up at Santana, "without passion, you can't succeed,"

"who taught you that?"

Mr Schuester looked at Santana, "you did, and you do, when you teach glee," Mr Schuester let out a breath when the bell rings.

***

"come on, guys!" Jayden was reading the leaflet beside Sam, "why, just last week, three Fort Wayne gymnasts has to have their junk amputated!"

Jayden frowned, "i stopped washing down there 'cause it seemed kind of gay," Rory looked at them, "i thought that's what the hair was for: catching the dirt,"

Sam nudged Rory with a smile on his face when Jayden gagged, "huh, lift and scrub, who knew it was so easy?"