12.| Original Members

Whistle - Flo Rida"Can you blow my whistle baby, whistle baby, let me know, girl I'm gonna show you how to do it, and we start real slow, you jus put your lips together and you come real close,"

Whistle - Flo Rida
"Can you blow my whistle baby, whistle baby, let me know, girl I'm gonna show you how to do it, and we start real slow, you jus put your lips together and you come real close,"

***

"You know what, girl Chang? If you cry every time someone gets a hangnail, it kind of starts to lose its effect."

Tina turned to Santana with a glare as Brittany shook her head at Santana, "it's a not a hangnail. Mercedes was one of the Glee's original members. I feel naked in here without her."

Puck turned to his friends as Jayden sat on his side, "yeah, we'll get used to it, cause without her singing for us, we're going to have to perform naked for the judges to vote for us at Sectionals."

Will looked at his students, "no, I will not let this setback crush our spirits. I mean, we have handled worse." Mike interrupted, "then losing one of our best singers?"

Quinn looked at Mr. Schue, "kind of hard not to blame you, Mr. Schue. Think you were too hard on her at Booty Camp."

Tina turned to Artie, "I blame Artie. Why couldn't you have just given Maria to Mercedes?"

Artie looked at her, "because that would have damaged my integrity as an artist-"

Rachel then clapped her hands as she walked inside as Jayden looked at her, "Sorry I was late, I was putting up posters for my-" Rachel looks at Kurt, "for my campaign,"

Kurt leaned forwards over Jayden to look at Rachel, "did you airbrush out your jowls?"

Rachel was about to say something when Jayden had gotten up, "no, look, let's stop it, everybody. So we lost a singer. So they cancelled the musical-" Rachel interrupted her boyfriend, "wait, what? No, no, no."

Rachel had gotten up to the front, "you can't cancel my musical." Mike looked at the girl, "sue cut the funding,"

Jayden looked at the new directions, "the point is we can't be turning on each other." Blaine had gotten out his chair, "I agree. I can speak for my experience with the Warblers, but no show choir is just one person: it's team, when we lost a warbler, we just replaced him with another one."

Jayden looked at him, "which is easy to say when your waiting list has a waiting list. Dude, I know you're a big deal at dalton or whatever, but we don't wear blazers here, so have a seat, I'm trying give a pep talk."

Santana clapped her hands as Jayden sat back down, "no you can't cancel the musical. Okay? I was considering changing my name to Maria."

Will looked at Rachel, "the musical is not cancelled. As for Mercedes, yes that is a huge loss for us, but we will deal with replacing her later. Right now, we need to focus on putting on this musical."

"How?"

Will looked at the new directions, "we sell ads in the program. I figure we can get ten, maybe 20 bucks apiece for them."

Quinn looks at him, "so we have to sell about 200."

"Well, I think it's a brilliant idea. And I volunteer myself to spearhead the charge. It'll give me a great opportunity to, uh, bust out my Banana Republic Mad Men collection." Kurt says to us.

"Okay. All right. Let's break off into smaller groups, figure out who's going to canvass which parts of the city. And guys, I don't care what Sue does or who leaves us everyone in this group's dreams are going to come true this year. Let's do it." Will says to us.

***

Jayden walked into a classroom to see a boy in a green buttoned up shirt as he separated Lucy charms, "hey,"

The boy stood up looking at Jayden with a smile on his face, "Jayden Collins-" Jayden furrowed his eyebrows, "you know who i am?"

The boy looked at Jayden as he smiled, "I have seen you in YouTube, losing Glee Club Nationals after tongue-kissing your girlfriend for ten minutes and you're the football captain, uh... I'm a big, big fan,"

Jayden walked towards the boy as he held onto one of his bag straps, "thanks, at ease," he sat down when Jayden did the same, "so, who are you?"

The boy grinned at Jayden, "me name's Rory Flanagan. I'm a foreign exchange stent from Ireland. And I love everything about America, especially NASCAR, your half black president and Victoria's Secret catalogs,"

Jayden nodded his head, "yeah, me too, cool,"

Rory put marshmallows lucky charms into the box as Jayden started helping him, "I'm staying at the home of Brittany S. Pierce, and she thinks I am a leprechaun,"

Jayden sighed, "yeah , she'kind of like Rain Man with boobs but she's one of my best friends," Rory smiled, "she said, if I grant her three wishes, I can get into her pot o' gold, so I'm pretending to be a leprechaun, her first wish was for an all-marshmallow box of lucky charms,"

Jayden nodded his head, "ah," Rory looked at Jayden as Jayden helped him sort out the marshmallow ones away from the others, "i really want to snog her, I'm still a virgin."

Jayden gulped as he looked at Rory, "have you made any friends yet?" Rory shook his head, "not really, expect for Brittany. I'm really here, you know. I thought America was all about different unique people coming together and accepting one another,"

Jayden shook his head lightly, "that is a really old brochure, dude," Rory grinned, "I could really use some more friends. Would you like to be my friend, Jayden? It would be an honour,"

Jayden just gave Rory a small chuckle, "in America, dudes don't ask other dudes to be their friends. Expect on Facebook, but even then, it can take years. Okay, I'll be your friend, but first, you got to help me, one of the best singers in Glee Club quit recently, and there's more talk of more defections. You're staying at britt's house, right? If you hear anything let me know,"

Rory looked up at Jayden, "I will, all right, thanks," Jayden smiled back, "no problem, see you around,"

***

Vote, Comment and Share ❤️