29.| Summer Nights

29.| Summer Nights

A Thousand Years - Christina Perri"heart beats fast, colours and promises, how to be brave? how can i love when i'm afraid to fall, but watching you stand alone?"

"heart beats fast, colours and promises, how to be brave? how can i love when i'm afraid to fall, but watching you stand alone?"

***

Jayden sat down beside the blonde headed boy beside his friend's, when they were asking Sam for the details between him and Mercedes.

Jayden has his letterman jacket over his black t-shirt, with his black ripped jeans and then his white nike air forces, "hey, tell us everything,"

Puck held Sam's hand when he brought it to his lips, "yeah, dude, give us the specifics," Puck kissed his hand when Johnny and Lucas sat beside him while Jesse and Tyler sat underneath them.

Sam looked at his friends, "it was incredible-" when he stood up, "guys," Sam rested his arms against the metal railings when Jayden looked at his friends with a smirk on his face.

"those summer nights.."

***

Jayden went towards Santana and Brittany when they were walking towards the choir room, when he puts his arms around his favourite's girls after Rachel shoulders, "you going to glee club?"

the two of them nod their head at the brunette headed boy when he smiled at them when he sees their eyes on his stomach where his black t-shirt had risen up, "see you there!"

he chuckled before he rushed towards his girlfriend giving her a kiss on her lips when he goes towards the drum set.

he sets his bag down beside him when Mr Schue comes rushing into the room, he points at him, "Jayden, give me a drum roll!"

Jayden tapped the drums when Mr Schue went towards the whiteboard, "mar..ry me,"

"question mark!" Mr Schue turns towards his students when he smiled, "yes, i'm proposing to Ms Pillsbury,"

the room went into cheers when Mike and Jayden jumped up cheering, "yes!" he held onto his head chuckling when he comes more close towards his students, "that's so great!"

Jayden went away from the drum set, grabbing his bag when he goes towards his girlfriend when Brittany and Santana both pat his back, "this is the kind of news-"

Mr Schue held a hand to his heart, "that you share with your family," you motioned towards them, "and you guys are my family,"