Contract revenge

By heyitsbubble

I wrote this few years ago, I think this story is quite cringey(?) I'm thinking about unpublishing it so, rea... More

!!!
Chapter 1 - Congratulation
Chapter 2 - Signed my soul
Chapter 3 - Exposed
Chapter 4 - The ugly truth
Chapter 5 - Come here
Chapter 6 - Classic Love Story
Chapter 7 - Sick
Part 9 - He's so mean
Chapter 10 - What now?
Chapter 11 - Nonnas's Birthday
Chapter 12 - Move in?
Chapter 13 - Night Club
Chapter 14 - Babies
Chapter 15 - Dinner
Chapter 16 - Vacation
Chapter 17 - Deep Talk
Chapter 18 - The Show
Chapter 19 - Talk good say shit
Chapter 20 - Hey missy
Chapter 21 - Secret Runaway
Chapter 22 - Pink Carpet
Chapter 23 - Christmas Night
Chapter 24 - Christmas Morning
Chapter 25 - Our New year's trip
Chapter 26 - Calls
Chapter 27 - Private pool
Chapter 28 - New Year
Chapter 29 - I love you still
Chapter 30 - I love you, you know that
Chapter 31 - Good morning
Chapter 32 - Working
Chapter 33 - i'm home
Chapter 34 - Ride
Chapter 35 - Company's Event
Chapter 36 - Paris
Chapter 37 - Say Thank you
Chapter 38 - I'm not mad at you
Chapter 39 - I'm scared
Chapter 40 - Hangover
Chapter 41 - Funeral dress
Chapter 42 - Movie night
Chapter 43 - The Sea
Chapter 44 - My schedule
Chapter 45 - Decision
Chapter 46 - The Suspect
Chapter 47 - Mom's house
Chapter 48 - Unknown
Chapter 49 - Surprises
Chapter 50 - Tell me
Chapter 51 - end

Chapter 8 - side chick

100K 3K 660
By heyitsbubble

Isabella Clark

The plane stopped after the smooth landing in Milan, sadly I didn't do anything besides working in Japan it was all because i was so sick and all i did was sleeping in my hotel room with Kelsie taking care of my schedule.

I took of the safety belt before getting ready to walk out of the plane, i used to have some drink inside of the plane to at least make me relax but I still felt not good. I was so scared that I wasn't going to give a good performance, cause i felt my body was trembling and i got no energy.

"Bell you okay?" Kelsie asked me while standing next to my seat.

"Still the same" i said to her.

"Okay lets get some rest, I'll make sure that the hotel room is ready" she said then helped me to get up from my seat.

The thick nude coat covering my body to block the strong wind that i had to face, i covered my eyes with a sunglasses. The next thing that i was worried about was the media who always waiting for me every time i landed in everywhere. It really was so annoying and i was kinda scared that i was going to passed out in front of them, i bite my lips cause i was nervous.

I stepped out of the plane and met the captain outside of the plane who politely greet me, "Welcome to Milan Miss Clark" he said.

"Thank you" i said before walk into the closest gate into the airport.

I felt cold while i was trying to had my focus on the road and i was so lucky to have a super carrying manager like Kelsie who stands next to me all the time.

One of the security guards opened up the door for us, i walked in then saw so many people were walking by. I was walking next to Kelsie until a familiar figure with an evilly smirked welcomed me with a big warm hugs.

"Babe you okay?" He asked me while pulling me close into his arm.

This jerk.

"I'm fine" i said cause not so in the mood to argue with him plus there were so many people there.

"Lets just get her into the car right away, she isn't in a good condition" Kelsie said to Alex who had his arm around me to keep me stable.

"Okay lets go" he said then we headed into the exit door which was kinda far and it made me lost a lots of energy.

Everyone always staring at me every time I walked out of the airport like this especially I brought a lot of companies with me, and plus at that time i was walking next to none other than Alexander Adams and his minion aka his bodyguards who always wore a formal black suite like they were ready to go to the prom.

"I'm sorry sir but the car wasn't ready at the lobby cause we couldn't get an access but it's on the way" one of them said to Alex.

"Okay just tell them to get here faster cause she's sick" he coldly said.

"Got it sir" the bodyguard said.

We had to wait a meter away from the lobby gate cause i had seen a few people were waiting outside plus some medias were already waiting for us.

I could say that I luckily got his arm around me even though it was just a god damn stunt but it helped me though. I stayed in a silent cause I didn't want to start any argument with him cause i need to keep my energy for the runaway.

"What makes you like this?" He asked and there was the time where the real side of him shown.

"I don't know, i just want to be in bed" i said.

"You look pale" he said.

"You can rest on my shoulder" he coldly said.

"I'm trembling I cannot faint in front of them" I whispered under my breath before he pulled me closer into a hug and i ended up putting my head on his shoulder even though it was the last thing that i wanted.

I actually didn't want him to see me weak like that but I wasn't lying i felt like i was about to fall.

"Glenn where is the car?" He asked one of his bodyguards.

I felt his hand was brushing on my head while he held my body that about to fall in a minute if i kept standing on my own two feet. I was so sick at that time I didn't know what did i do that made me felt like that.

"It's a minute away sir" i heard him saying.

"Bell do you need anything? Water?" Kelsie asked me then i slowly shook my head, i closed my eyes while putting my head on his warm shoulders with a smell of his manly cologne.

I felt warmth and comfort in his arm while his hands didn't stop to rub my back and my head, i hated him so much but my body felts so sick and i hated myself for being so weak in front of the evil king. But I didn't think about anything cause all i need was my bed and a warn blanket.

"There's a bread store, should i  buy it for her?" Kelsie asked Alex who was still had his arms around me.

"It's okay there was going to be a food for her in the hotel" his low voice said.

"Glenn is the hotel Ready?" He asked his bodyguard.

"Yes it is ready sir" he said.

"The car is here sir" he continued to say then i started to stand by myself but i had his arms around me all the time, somehow i felt lucky to have him next to me when i didn't have an energy to stand.

"You okay?" He asked me and i could see his eyes were trying to look at me, while i kept looking down onto the floor.

"No but I'm trying to" i said and i sounded pretty rude.

"I'm just" i said then my voice stopped which i felt like I couldn't say the word that i was scared.

"What?" He asked me.

"Nothing lets go" i said to him.

"Glenn lets go" Alex said then his men and my companies walked out of the airport with so many flash blinded my vision but thanks to the sunglasses that i wore and couldn't lie that his arm felt like a safety belt which held me from fainting.

Once we got into the car I leaned my head onto the seat then closed both of my eyes, it was only us inside of the car while Kelsie was in another car which was behind me. I was hoping that the ride wasn't going to be too long cause i had a headache.

Thank god the ride wasn't so long, we got into the hotel right away and Alex was being a good man in front of the camera. He was being a super carrying boyfriend who always had his arms around me to make sure that i was okay.

The gold elevator opened in front of us which revealed an all glass wall covered around the elevator. I got in then leaned onto the wall, i closed my eyes while he didn't even make a noise. I wished he didn't want to start a fight or something cause i was in my worst condition.

Once the elevator door opened we got into the one and only door in the hall which was at the end of the hall. We walked into the room without any conversation and his arms weren't around me anymore, it felt like i was walking with a stranger.

He unlocked the door then let me to walk into the room first, the room was huge it was so big and it had a beautiful view. It was all gold and look so expensive, I didn't care about the decoration but I throw myself onto the bed then covered myself with a blanket.

"I actually have a meeting in an hour" he said while both of my eyes were closed .

"And i also have a plan with my friend" he said.

Friend.

I knew it must be some other chick there in Milan that he wanted to bank, i was too tired to argue about his reputation it wasn't really my business. It was his choice if he wanted to make everyone believe about our relationship.

"I don't know if I'm going to be back tonight but i'll be here tomorrow morning" he said.

"Great" i said.

"You can order anything you want Kelsie said you need a meal" he said then i kept closing my eyes.

"Thanks" I simply said.

"Cool, take a rest bye" he said before leaving me alone in that big hotel room.

~

I got up from the bed after a long sleep i was about to order some food cause my tummy was groaning for food but it surprised me to see the flat tv screen was playing a movie and there was Alex sitting on the sofa. I looked into the clock on the wall that shown that it was 10 pm which I thought he wasn't going to be back that night.

"You're back?" I asked him.

"Yea" he said.

"Where's the chick you've fucked?" I asked him before slowly walked into the fridge to get a water.

"No random girls until the contract ended" he said and i laughed.

"Impossible" i said.

"I can do that" he said.

"Then why do you need me to cover your shit up" i said while grabbing on a bottle of water.

He got up from the sofa then started to walk closer into where i was standing, his stares was quite so strong which kinda made my heartbeat beat so fast.

"It's my mom though, beside i can have a long last relationship if i want i just have to choose" he said.

"Why don't you?" I challenged him with a look.

"I don't want to"  he said then i smiled.

"You're scared" i said while my hands were trying to open the bottle but it failed, somehow Alex found it that i couldn't open it so he grabbed it from me before open it up for me.

"You know nothing about me" he smiled before giving me back the bottle.

"Have you eat yet?" He asked me.

"I don't do dinner, especially i have a show tomorrow" i said while started to drink.

"You cannot do that i f you want to be fit by tomorrow bell" he said.

"You know nothing about modeling" i said to him.

"All i know is about human being need an energy especially when they're sick" he said to me then i smiled.

"Whatever I'm ordering you a food, you'll be fainting tomorrow" he said before walked into the closest telephone to order a food.

"Thanks boyfriend" i teased him before walking back into our bedroom to check on my suitcases cause I hadn't changed since we arrived there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9M 666K 53
After running away with her baby sister from her abusive father, Juliana bumps into the last person she would expect to help her. He was rough, dange...
787K 33.8K 51
Sienna Antoinette Harper had spent twelve years running from her past; now 28 she'd built up walls around her heart trying to keep people out and kee...
54.3K 1.3K 41
- ! Book contains explicit content ! - _ From the life of silver chains to the world of golden spoons. Here's a story about the life of Athena Noir...
91.4K 2.9K 38
Isabella Montgomery’s life was far from normal. She was the princess of a small Kingdom and was next in line for Queen. When she turned sixteen, some...