Hurt I Jk x Reader x Jm

Av Serene_Euphxria

"If It is real, it will never be over" . . . . . . . . . . BOOK 1 . Warning: Mentions of Alcohol, Abuse, Dep... Mer

Back to school
The New Classmate
Birthday Gift
Jimin's House
New Friends
Texting
Jimin vs Jungkook
Mad Jimin
Dangerous
My Feelings?
Misunderstanding
I Love you?
I'm Afraid To Hurt You
You Like Doing That To Me?
You Make Me Feel Good
I Know Your Weakness
Kiss Me
You're Mine
Save Me
Hold Me Tight
Is It Bad?
When You Touch Me
I'm Sorry
I Want You
I'm Testing You
Guilty Pleasure
Don't Touch Her
My Kisses, My Touches
My Sweet Candy
BabyGirl
You Make Me Breathless
Staring Eyes
Little Game
Hurting You
Beg Me
Your Hands On Her
Look At Me
Do You Want Some?
Those Tears Of Yours
Don't Lie
Close To Me
Aren't You Scared
I Missed Your Lips
Punishment
Kiss On Your Lips
Bad Boy
Bruises
Your Touch On My Skin
My Baby
I like Your Behavior
Want More?
Your Arms Around Me
Touch My Lips
Play With Me
I Want Your Kiss
Baby, Watch Your Mouth
Author Note!
Just For A Night
I Love You, I Know You Do Too
I Was Drunk.
Don't Call Me Baby
Don't close your eyes

I Didn't Mean To Hurt You..

210 3 7
Av Serene_Euphxria

"Jungkook : Are you coming back? 💖"

"Me : We'll be back in 10 mins💕"

"Jungkook : I want to cuddle you so bad! 😣💖💖"

"Me : 😘💕"

**

We arrived and got the bags out of the car, we're in the living room.

Jin : How was your day?

Me : Perfect!

Taehyung : Same!

Jimin : I've never had a day like this *smile*

Taehyung : This kid fell asleep on Angel!

Yoongi : Poor Angel..

Namjoon : Was he really sleeping?...

Jimin : Yes, I was.

  Hoseok : I see you have some bags and new things with you.  

  Taehyung : I bought a Gucci jacket for Angel, some things for me and Jimin bought a Gucci pullover for Angel, another Gucci jacket with a Gucci necklace for Angel, again.  

  Yoongi : Did he buy something for himself? 

  Jimin : Shoes and Angel bought me a ring and bracelet *smile*  

Jin : Let me see it.

I look at Jungkook and I knew he was not going to be happy about this..

  Jin : It has Angel written on it? That's so cute! *smile*  

  Hoseok : The necklace that you are wearing with the heart is the one that Jimin bought for you?  

Me : Yes *smile*

Hoseok : Your neck was made for it, it really fits you *smile*

Me : Thank you *smile*

Taehyung : What did you eat?

Me, Taehyung and Jimin take our jackets off.

Jin : Teokbbeogi and you?

Taehyung : We ate meat, vegetables, rice and we ate some mochis that we bought on the way back.

Hoseok : You ate Jimin?!

Jimin : I KNEW IT! I knew someone was going to make this joke!!

They all laugh (expect for Jungkook) and they all sit on the couch while I take the bags with my clothes and go upstairs in Jungkook's bedroom.

I put the bags down and get the clothes out of them.

"Is it a joke"

I look at the boy.

Me : What?

Jungkook : Is it really a necklace that Jimin bought for you?

Me : Yes.

Jungkook : And you bought those things for him too?! With your name written on it?!

Me : I bought a gift for his birthday, I didn't know what to buy and since he said that he liked those jewelries, I picked those ones.

Jungkook : Only couples wear this kind of stuff! And I don't want to see you wearing this necklace either!

Me : Jungkook, he bought this for me! For my birthday who's coming! I can't not wear it!

Jungkook : Angel, I'm really not joking right now!

Me : I'm not either. Let's not fight again for this Jungkook, please, I beg you.

Jungkook : If you don't do it by yourself, I will.

Me : Jungkook, you know I love you, why are you doing this?!

Jungkook : Because I don't know your real feelings for Jimin.

Me : I think about you all day! I can't stop thinking about you and caring for you! I love you! And you know I wouldn't date Jimin because my feelings are way stronger for you! WHAT CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND?! I just try to not hurt any of you!

Jungkook : I know that you're too kind and you wouldn't say NO to Jimin because you wouldn't want to hurt him! I know you Angel! I can't stop thinking about this I would like to ask you to be my girlfriend but I'm scared that you would not say yes because of Jimin! Even if you kiss me, tell me you love me, I'M SCARED!

Me : I know that I'm just a poor, weak girl who can't make choices because I'm too stupid! But when I confess my feelings to someone it's not just simple words!

Jungkook : That's not what I said! But... I know that if I ask you something, you won't be able to tell me the truth to not hurt me!

Me : It would be worse not telling you the truth!

Jungkook : Then tell me all the things that happened today!

Me : It was a simple day that I spent with my best friends!

Jungkook : See! You avoid the details! I know Jimin took the opportunity to do some things! Why don't you tell me?!

Me : If I tell you everything I know you will take it in a bad way!

Jungkook : TELL ME!

Me : He just took me by the hand! And when he put the necklace around my neck he— I'm not sure so I don't want to state things that aren't true!

Jungkook : So, for you, holding hands while walking is just a "friend act"? And what did you think he was about to do?!

Me : I could have held hands with Taehyung as a friend!

Jungkook : That means you wouldn't mind me holding hands with another girl, right? If it's just as "friends"! We will kiss each others on the cheek, hold hands, enjoy the time while you're here waiting for me WHO'S NOT CARING ABOUT YOU THAT MUCH BECAUSE I'M WITH MY BEST FRIENDS! MAYBE AT THAT MOMENT YOU WILL FEEL HOW MUCH IT HURTS!

I can't help but cry at the thought of him with another girl. It's the only thing that can hurts me the most in my life, it would be the most painful thing I would have to handle.

Me : I always thought that it would be impossible for someone on this earth to only love me and care for me and you just proved me I was right. Thank you for showing me that all the things you say are not even the half of what you really feel or think.

Jungkook : Angel... I... I didn't mean it... I...didn't want to hurt you...

I walk to the door but he pulls me and pushes me to the wall. His hands are both on my wrists.

Jungkook : I won't ever do this to you, I swear on everything precious in my life that I won't ever hurt you! Everything I said to you and will say to you will always be the truth, it will always be my real feelings. I won't ever lie to you! Ever in my life I would dare to hurt you! I will always try my best to make you feel safe, good, happy, glad, loved. I love you, I will always love you and only you till my death. I will live with you, marry you, have kids with you, end my life with you. I will always think about you even when I will die. Alright? So don't ever think, not even a single second that I would lie to you, hurt you or love someone else other than you.

The tears run down my face but Jungkook is crying too. This is and will be for sure the most beautiful thing someone has told me in my whole life.

We  stayed still for a short moment before he hugs me tightly.

Me : I love you too Jungkook, you know I won't hurt you either, I won't lie to you either.

He kissed me.

Jungkook : I love you and I'm sorry but can I ask you something?

I nod to say yes.

Jungkook : What did he try to do when he put that necklace around your neck?

Me : His face was inches from mine, he leaned closer and his lips touched mine but Taehyung talked and he stopped. Even if he would have gone further I would have done something because I was thinking of you, I wouldn't have been able to do it.

Jungkook : I need to talk to him.

As fast as the last word left his tongue, he went downstairs, forcing me to follow him.

Jungkook : Jimin, you take back the necklace you gave to Angel because she's not your girlfriend.

Jimin : I bought a gift for her birthday. Stop always overreacting, it's getting exhausting.

Jungkook : I don't give a shit about a birthday gift, the ring you have on your finger is not a "friend" ring! I know what you're trying to do and I swear you should stop!

Me : Jungkook..

Jimin : She doesn't belong to you and you don't have the right to tell me or her what we can't do.

Jungkook : Do not ever dare to kiss her or touch her again. I'm warning you.

Jimin : Don't you understand that she's not yours?!

Jungkook : I'm telling you this for the second time. Do. Not. Ever. Dare to kiss her, hold her hand, put your dirty hands on her body again. I know what you're thinking of when you do it, don't ever try it again.

Jimin : Leave me alone.

Jungkook : You're really lucky that she's here because if not, you would be on the ground bleeding.

Me : Now you stop!

I pull Jungkook to me. I don't want him to get hurt or hurt Jimin.

Jin : Guys, let's talk about something better, tomorrow, we will go to the beach and book a hotel there! We should all enjoy some cool time.

Taehyung : The beach?!

Hoseok : YEAAAHH!

Yoongi : How will we go to there?

Jin : By car.

Yoongi : I will need to bring my soulmate.

Me : Soulmate?

Yoongi : I haven't introduced her to you?! Wait a second.

He goes upstairs, I wonder what he's talking about...

Namjoon : We should start packing up.

Me : I'm already excited!

Yoongi comes back with....a neck pillow?

Yoongi : Here she is, my neck pillow, I can't go anyway without her.

Me : A neck pillow...? Alright... I like your style.. *smile*

Yoongi : I like it too *smile*

Me : I don't know about you but I'm going upstairs to pack up!

I hurry and go in Jungkook's bedroom. I take my suitcase and open it. I open the wardrobe and pick the clothes I want for tomorrow.

"I like seeing you that happy"

Me : You're not?

Jungkook : I am because you are *smile*

He comes closer, sticks his torso to my back and wrap his arms around me.

Me : You should pack up too.

He left a kiss on my cheek and packs his suitcase.

**

I finished packing up. I have all the things I need, underwear, skin care, clothes, toothbrush, toothpaste etc... Jungkook finished too.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

165K 2.3K 79
BTS ONE SHOTS/ IMAGINES/ SCENARIOS/ PREFERENCES - These are all written by me, however if i use someone else's work, i will give the credit at the bo...
616K 23.8K 53
"Others see your love for each other. But do they see the colorful love you have for her? Your special love towards her. That no one else will feel. ...
189K 6.9K 31
Warning: love hurts, it causes anger, jealousy, obsession, why don't you love me back? Love - Hate relationships angst | fluff
49.5K 1.9K 20
Learn the importance of letting go... we can never hold on to something forever. Things seem so real, but, do they really happen? a bts fanfiction (...