OVERFLOWING ━ bnha

By yuki078

❛ be so full that even if they take and take, you can still be overflowing ❜ ㅡ in which a plant shop owner le... More

e p i g r a p h
o f h e r o e s a n d c i v i l i a n s
a m b i t i o n
s i d e l i n e s
d e c i s i o n
r i g o r o u s
g o o d b y e s a n d h e l l o s
c o l d
w a r m t h
I've been held hostage and forced to do a tag?? (NOT CLICKBAIT)
b l a c k h a i r
d e l i g h t e d
a t h r e e - w a y d a t e
f i r s t d a y
b r u t u m f u l m e n
c o m p a n y
d r e a m i n g
h e r o e s a n d v i l l a i n s
i c e c o l d
d e f e a t a n d s e c r e t s
u s e l e s s
c y c l e s
s e c u r i t y b r e a c h e s
e v i l i n t e n t i o n s
h e r o i c a c t i o n s
o v e r w a t e r i n g
l o n g d a y
h o m e s w e e t h o m e
h e a v y r a i n
d e n o u e m e n t
f a m i l i a l b o n d s
r e v e l a t i o n
c o n n e c t i o n s
p i t t e r p a t t e r
w e t f l o o r s
p r a c t i c e
f u n e r a l
d r e a m
s h o c k w a v e

u n k n o w n p l a c e

10.7K 801 471
By yuki078

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

(Y/N)'s stomach lurched at the sight of her mother's decapitated head on top of the velvet pillow. She resisted the urge to puke as she stood there, horrified.

It was supposed to be a good day.

Today was supposed to be a happy day. After all they endured at USJ, the evening was supposed to be a relaxing event. She was supposed to have a friend help her at the shop. Her friends were supposed to meet her parents and get along.

This wasn't what she had in mind.

Not the eerie note left on the dinner table, not the sight of a decapitated head, not the feeling of nausea overtaking her body, not the sight of her friends frozen in shock.

A hand patted her shoulder softly, almost as if the person was hesitating, and rested it there for a few seconds as if to provide comfort. (Y/N) turned around and smiled at Izuku shakily, thanking him for trying as he withdrew his hand with a solemn look on his face.

"Who could have done this?" He asked, voicing the question that had been plaguing everyone's mind. Nobody responded. Nobody knew enough to respond and nobody wanted to respond.

(Y/N) subtly pinched her forearm, hoping that this was all just some vivid nightmare.

It wasn't.

"What the fuck are we all standing around for?" Katsuki barked, although something about his voice didn't seem the same, "We should call the fucking cops."

Ochaco snapped out of her shocked state and took out her cell phone, dialing the emergency number. "H-hello?" She answered shakily, "There's been an emergency. . ."

(Y/N) tuned out to her frantic words and focused on the head that was lying on the bed. Her mother didn't look the same. Her eyes were wide with terror and it didn't look like she died a peaceful death.

She knew that she should look away but it was so gruesome that she just couldn't, no matter how much it pained her. Her eyes focused on a small white paper near the head that she had missed before. She took small steps towards it until she eventually took the paper in her trembling hands.

"Good job," she read aloud. She didn't know if she could trust her voice anymore but she kept reading, "You've found the first piece of the puzzle. How do you feel? I'm happy but I don't know if the same goes for you. Dear, would you be a sweetheart and run to your room. Don't forget to check for monsters under your bed."

Her blood ran cold as she looked at the others with wide eyes. She had a clue of what was under the bed and from the look in her friends' eyes, they did too.

"What kind of sick joke is this?" Ochaco asked, "Who would do this?"

"I don't know but I'm going to find out," (Y/N) replied as she put the note in her pocket and headed towards the direction of her room, the others following close behind. She didn't care about anything else, she just wanted to find out who did it and she wanted revenge. She opened the door to her room, her hands still shaking, and cautiously looked around for anything suspicious. Then, she looked under her bed.

She found exactly what she thought she would. It was another decapitated head, this time her adoptive father's. (Y/N) didn't know how she didn't hurl right then and there. She found another note beside the head; this one told her to go look in the bathroom.

It wasn't long after she picked up the note that they heard the familiar siren of the emergency services. The one that came to the rescue of the unfortunate, alerting people of it's arrival with the loud and rhythmic wail.

The red and blue lights shone through the window as the sound stopped abruptly and they heard the door click from downstairs. Footsteps followed soon after and the men in uniforms scouted the whole house, searching for trouble.

"Are you kids okay in there?" A man's voice asked from the doorway of (Y/N)'s room. She recognized it instantly, it was one of the guests that used to come over for thanksgiving at their house every year. Naomasa Tsukauchi.

All (Y/N) could do was shake her head no as a startled yell came from the room across. The bathroom, the next destination. "What happened here?" The man in the bathroom muttered to himself, although his voice was so loud that it could be heard with perfect clarity in the other room.

Tsukauchi looked at (Y/N) with eyes that held an emotion she couldn't decipher, a message she couldn't read. He sighed as more people came into the room to discuss their findings.

(Y/N) drowned out the voices as she stared at the notes in her hand. The initial shock and rage had finally worn off and all she could feel was sadness. Her brain wasn't able to register it at first but she finally realized that she doesn't have a family anymore. They're dead. Gone.

And yet, no tears fell out.

She couldn't will any tears to come out so all she did was stare at the note, a hollow feeling in her chest. A hand patted her shoulder and she stared into the pitying eyes of an unfamiliar man who handled her like she was made of glass.

Fragile and about to break to any second.

In a sense, maybe she was. She followed the man out of the house and got into the police van with the rest of her friends. She had forgotten they were even there. She didn't want to look at them, knowing that they would have had a better day if she hadn't told them to follow her and not wanting to see the same look of pity in their eyes as well.

"My condolences," the man driving the van, Tsukauchi, said. If this was a normal family dinner or a casual encounter, she would have said something back but she just looked out the window.

What was she even supposed to reply? Of course he would condole, that's what everyone did when people died. The phrase was so overused that it didn't even feel genuine anymore.

The short drive felt agonizingly long as the silence droned on for what seemed like forever. When they finally exited the car, a gust of wind hit her face.

It was colder than she remembered but everything seemed colder now.

Waiting for them at the police station were All Might and Katsuki's mother, along with a few faces that (Y/N) hadn't seen before but given the chance, she could guess who they were. The green haired woman. For instance, should be Izuku's mother and the man that was left should be Ochaco's father.

Seeing by the way he ran to engulf the brown haired girl in a tight hug, it probably was.

She'd never experience a hug like that ever again.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Sorry I haven't updated as much???

I was kind of working on a new fic called game over where this bitch enters the bnha universe through a video game???

Anyway, I can't do sad chapters (I mean technically it's not as sad as another chapter in here that I want to write) but I hope you liked it hhh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 96 24
a story of a teenage girl and a boy finding their way back to each other. May contain mature and triggering themes. todoroki x oc copyright ©️ todo...
1.2M 40K 90
𝐀 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐲, 𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 �...
422K 12.6K 36
Book 2 of the Katsuki Bakugou x Reader series! The story of Katsuki and (Y/N) continue! They both are enjoying their new home in the dorms. Plus the...
36.2K 931 72
Moving in Japan alone for her was a nightmare , yes it truly was. Being alone was what scared her the most. She would always blame herself and thinki...