Adopted (Laurance X Reader) S...

By Fanfics7781

Y/n is almost 17. She is a Junior at O'khasis until she gets adopted. She's cheerleader, a dancer and she lov... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 - Filler chapter ;)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
New Story Cover!
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25- Filler chapter
Discontinued!!

Chapter 7

220 5 0
By Fanfics7781

                                                                   Previously

I dropped my tray and tears started flooding out of my eyes and down my cheeks. Running up to him, I hugged him and buried my head into his chest, just allowing the tears to flow on continuously. After all these years I finally got to see him... I got to see Laurance...

                                                                    Now

I stayed in his arms, just wanting to feel the warmth and comfort from his grip. He's actually here... Everyone was so confused at this point, they were all just staring at us wondering what was going on between the two of us. I let go of Laurence and looked at everyone. 

"So, I'm guessing you guys know each other?" Aphmau asked us, utter confusion shining in her amber eyes.

"Yes, we were in the orphanage together... and then Laurance got adopted. We would still text all the time though, this is just the first time I've seen him in a long while," I explained to the group. Then, turning my gaze back to the brown-haired male, I tilted my head to the side, "I didn't know you went to this school Laurance?"  I questioned.

"Yeah, and when Kate said she was adopting someone I didn't expect it to be you," Laurance replied, rubbing the back of his neck lightly.

"Wait, Garroth, when you talked about your best friend Laurance, you were talking about him? How did I not put all of this together?" I questioned, feeling dumbfounded and a bit shocked.

"Wait, Y/n, You know Garroth?" Laurance asked.

"Yeah, we do dance together. He would talk about his best friend Laurance but I didn't think that it was you." I replied. 

I was still crying tears of happiness and now I had no food to eat since I dropped my lunch tray. Laurance graciously offered me half of his sandwich, a gentle smile spread out across his lips. After much protest, I sat down and started eating. Laurance and I started catching up but, soon enough, lunch came to an end and we both had to head to class. We have music class together, so we left lunch and walked to class. Once we made it there, we walked into the classroom and Laurance and I sat down next to each other.

The teacher then started to speak. "Okay, class, so today we are going to have the new student sing!" She said very enthusiastically. My eyes widened and I looked at Laurence

"I can't sing in front of people," I whispered to him, my voice trembling with fear.

"You'll do amazing, just go," He said reassuringly.

Taking in a deep breath, I began making my way up to the front of the class and prepared myself to sing.

While I was singing, memories came flooding back of when my dad used to abuse me. The days I would come home and my dad would be drunk, threatening me every five seconds. Or the days where he would actually hit me... Most of the time it was with empty beer bottles.. which always left the worst of scars and scratches.

I finished the song, but not without a few tears in my eyes. I then ran out of the classroom and sat in the hallway, placing my head on my knees and beginning to let the tears flow freely.

Laurance came out after a minute or two, "Y/n... It's okay... you have a good family now, you don't have to worry about that anymore..." He said trying to comfort me. "You're okay now... I'm here, I'll always be here for you..." We walked back into the classroom I apologized to the teacher and sat back down.

                                  ~Time Skip to after school cause I'm lazy~

Laurance and I have been catching up all day during our classes, it is really great being able to see him again. He had to go to practice after school so I just walked outside. I have cheer tryouts today so, I was on my way there when Dante came up to me. "Hey Y/n! I was wondering if you wanted to hang out at the park with me?" He asked.

"Yeah! Sure I would love to" I replied back with a light blush on my cheeks. He is really nice and cute, but he is really flirty. "I have cheer tryouts today but after that, I can meet you at the park. I'll text you ok?" I said handing him my phone for him to put his number in.

"Sound great Y/n, see ya later!"He said happily. I started walking to the back of the school where cheer tryouts are being held on the field. I made it to the field only to see the soccer team on the field and I saw Laurance. I waved and smiled at him. I was confused though I thought cheer tryouts were being held here. My thoughts were interrupted by someone who I'm guessing was the cheer coach talking to me and some other girls. "Ok, so I'm guessing you girls are here for cheer tryouts?" She questioned. We all just simply nodded. "Ok then, as you see the soccer players are using the field right now. I thought since whoever makes the team is going to be  cheering for the soccer team then they could watch tryouts." We all groaned because we know all those soccer players are pervs. (By the way in this story people who try out for cheer can choose to cheer for just one sport or more than one sport. They can cheer for baseball, soccer, or football. Y/n is going to be cheering for soccer and football.) I looked at Laurance and saw that he was listening to the cheer coach talking to us. He looked at me and wiggled his eyebrows. I giggled quietly and looked back at the cheer coach.

                                                       ~Timeskip to after tryouts~

I thought I did pretty good I walked back to the bleachers and took a drink of some water. Laurance walked up to me with an amazed look on his face. "That was amazing! You did so good!!" He said. I could tell he was proud of me.

"Thanks! I really hope I make the team." I replied and started worrying that I wasn't going to make the team,

"Hey, don't worry you did better than all of those girls. You'll definitely make the team."He said reassuring me.

"Well, we will see if you're right. I get the results tomorrow after school. Anyway, I got to go see you later!" I smiled as I said goodbye. I texted Dante and started heading to the park.

                            ~Timeskip To the park (Sorry for all the time skips)~

                                      Outfit above (you changed before you went)

I got to the park and sat down on the bench a few minutes later Dante showed up. "Hey Y/n!" He said happily.

"Hi!" I replied

"I'm glad you came!" He said. We started walking around the park and talking. He was really nice he asked a lot about my past I felt that I could trust him so I told him how I ended up in the adoptive center.

"Wow, I'm sorry you had to go through all of that." He said sincerely

"It's fine, I'm with a good family now!" I said trying to lighten the mood.

                                                                      ~Dante's POV~

She is wonderful, even after all of that stuff she's been through she still seems to be happy and grateful for what she has. She is really cute too.

"And I tell you all of this because I trust you not to tell anyone." She says while smiling.

I look at her and smile " I know, I would never tell anyone, your secret is safe with me."

"Thanks." She said smiling again. Her smile is really pretty. We sat down on the swings and kept talking getting to know each other.

                                                                          ~Y/n's POV~

"This has been really fun Dante your really cool, but I have to go home now. I'll see you tomorrow!" I said while hugging him. This took him by surprise but he hugged back.

"Bye Y/n." he said smiling. I started walking home. He's really nice and kind of cute.

A/n hey sorry haven't posted in a while. I know not many people read this book but, for the people that do can anyone think of like flirty type nicknames that Dante can call Y/n? Also, this is still a Laurance x reader It's just going to be a while before they get together because I'm evil lol 😂, byeeeeeeee.

1439 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 431 104
Angel is running from O'khasis after what happened to her and her family... who she never truly knew... she just knows that her father and mother wer...
27.5K 1K 34
My name is Laurance Zvahl And I don't know what true love is. UNDER EDITING ------------------------------------------------------------ Hey! It's Ky...
85K 1.4K 26
You've been mute most of your life, resulting from an injury in a car accident that basically severed your vocal cords. You eventually got over it, l...
86.4K 2.1K 16
Y/n L/n was a Junior at Phoenix Drop High. She had no friends and got bullied almost every day by the popular girls. This all changed when she found...