Chapter 8

Y/N's POV

I woke up today and got ready for school (Outfit above). Then I suddenly realized I get the results of who made the cheer team today! I also get to go to dance class today it had been a while. I went downstairs and saw Katelyn and Eric I have only been here for a little bit so I need to warm up to calling Eric, dad.

"Hey, Katelyn! Hey Eric!" I said excitedly.

"Well, you seem like your in a good mood today" Katelyn responded.

"Yeah, I get cheer results back today I am really excited!" I said.

"That's great, I know you'll make the team," Eric said and Katelyn nodded saying that she agreed. I thanked them and we started walking to school. When we got there I saw Dante hanging out with some of hours friends.

"Hey, blueberry!" I said to him. He looked at me and pouted. "What? It's a cute nickname." I giggled.

Dante's POV

I was hanging out with my friends when I heard someone coming up behind me.

"Hey Blueberry" I immediately knew it was Y/N. I looked at her and pouted. "What? It's a cute nickname" She said as she giggled. 'Damn, she's really cute' I just looked at her and laughed.

"Hey, don't you get cheer results back today?" I asked her?

Y/N POV

"Yeah I do I'm scared but excited!" I responded He just looked at me and smiled

"You'll make the team I'm sure of it" I smiled at him. He winked and said, "I got to go, see you in class shorty" (I'm not sure if I mentioned your height but in this your short) I lightly blushed he chuckled and walked away. I went to my locker and someone came up behind me and scared me half to death. I turned away and realized it was just Laurence. I looked at him and pouted.

"You scared me," I said embarrassed. He laughed. "Don't laugh at me" I said angrily.

"Sorry, you're cute when you're scared" He responded in his flirty tone voice.

"Ah, I've only been back a few days and you're already being a Casanova?" I asked as I ruffled his hair.

"I got to go. Text me when you get the results" He laughed while walking away.

~Timeskip to after school~

I got the cheer results! I made It I will be doing competition cheering for football, and soccer. I'm so happy! I started walking home to go get ready for dance when I saw Laurence walking towards me.

"Hey! what are the results," He asked. I started pretending to be sad to trick him. He looked at me sadly. Then I started smiling.

"I made it!!!" I said jumping up and down. He hugged me and congratulated me and we said our goodbyes. I got home grabbed my dance clothes and started walking to dance.

~Timeskip~

"Hey, I'm home!" I yelled.

Katelyn came downstairs "Hey! Did you make the team?!" She asked

"Yes!!!" I said excitedly. She hugged me and congratulated me. I thanked her and ran upstairs to do my homework.

A/n: Heyyyyy It's been a while since I posted anything lol. It's a shorter chapter today. I know not many people read this but for the people who do can somebody please help me I have no idea what to write. Pleaseeee.

566 Words