miraculous: a new princess

Oleh diamondclawprime

when marc anciel was a little kid, he was friends with a princess from mystic falls, a kingdom in virginia. h... Lebih Banyak

prologue and ch 1

204 2 1
Oleh diamondclawprime

(this is a long chapter, btw)

marc's pov

i've been friends with kya for 4 months and i'm in love with her because she has a beautiful smile, personality and a sweet voice that can light up an entire world with 1 word. she's so beautiful in her teal blue dress, gloves, tiara and heels. her entire kingdom likes her because she's a princess but i love her for who she is.

"marc! marc! earth to marc! hello, anyone there?" i snapped back to reality when i heard her call my name while waving her hand in front of my face. "sorry, i was daydreaming again" i apologized and she just smiled "it's ok. what were you thinking about?" she asked and i tensed "i, um, i, um" i stammered in embarrassment as i blushed madly and she giggled "you don't have to tell me if you don't want to" i sighed in relief when she said that then my mom came up to us "hi, my little, baby boy. i have some great news to tell you but um, kya, can you give us some privacy please?" mom asked my best friend "since it's my room, sure, i'll go wait on my balcony. bye!" then she skipped to her balcony doors and closed them behind her and my mom faced me. "marc, i just got accepted to work as a librarian in paris. isn't that exciting!" she told me and i couldn't believe it "but in order for me to work there, we might have to move next week" she finished sadly and i felt tears buildup in my eyes then we heard a quiet sniff then faced the balcony and saw kya walking back inside her room with tears running down her face. "you're moving next week? but we were going to the garden to pick flowers together next week" she said sadly as she hugged me then i hugged her back with tears slipping down my face "please promise to stay in touch with me?" she begged and my mom pulled out a small box and gave it to us "what's this?" i asked then kya opened it and gasped in surprise because there were matching rings inside the box that were twin, crystal, galaxy rings.

"it's so you 2 can always remember each other while we're not here" my mom told her then she faced us "can you promise to never forget me?" she asked and i nodded then we hugged each other last time before my mom took me home and spent the next week packing then headed off to the airport and i never got to see my friend again.

(5 years later)

kya's pov

today was my coronation day to become the next queen to the throne of mystic falls. the preacher was about to put my mom's crown on my head when a crash suddenly hit the castle walls and everything started shaking then the knight general bursted through the doors. "your majesty, the moon kingdom is attacking the castle and looking for princess kya!" he told my mom panicked "gather as many knights as you can and defend the kingdom. kya, go to your room, pack everything as fast as you can and meet me by the bridge immediately" she ordered and we nodded then i ran to my room, packed everything in my suitcases, took my secret staircase to the front gate and met up with my mom just in time to see the entire castle crumble. "noooooo!" i screamed in agony as i fell on my knees and sobbed into my mother's arms "i know how you feel but we can't afford to waste anymore time" she said and we got to an airport then flew to a new place to live undercover.
________________________________

"are you sure that we can trust this guy, mom?" i asked her after we arrived at a big mansion that mom and someone named gabriel agreste agreed for us to live here. "he's a friend of mine. of course we can trust him" she simply said then the doors opened to reveal a woman with blackish/blueish and red hair holding a clipboard in her hands "you must be mrs crystal sapphire and miss kya sapphire. please, come in. mr agreste is waiting for you" the woman said as she let us in and showed us to her boss' office and i gave her a questioned look that had 'who are you?' written all over it "i'm nathalie" she told me "call me kya" then we entered the office "it's nice to see you again, crystal. i haven't seen you since you had kya" a man with grayish/silverish hair and blue eyes said as he kissed my mom's hand "it's nice to see you again too, gabriel. i'm guessing that you got my letter about what's happening" she said and he nodded "i'll have gorilla  send your luggage to your rooms and have nathalie give you a tour around the house" he said and nathalie nodded then began showing us around the mansion and showed us to our rooms then checked her watch. "i hope that you 2 enjoy your stay at agreste manner" she told us then began to walk away "where are you and gorilla going?" i asked with curiosity "we're picking us adrien agreste from school" she replied then walked off so me and mom went into our rooms to change and i went to gabriel's office to ask him something "hey gabriel, can i go to school since me and mom will be staying here for a while? please?" i asked him as mom showed up behind me and gave him the 'just do it, please' look and he sighed "i'll sign you up and your first day will be tomorrow morning" he told me and i hugged him excitedly before letting go and and went to the front doors and saw nathalie, gorilla and a blonde boy with green eyes. "who's he/she?" we asked simultaneously then glanced at each other for a second "adrien, this is kya sapphire. kya, this is adrien agreste. she and her mother will be staying here for a while since they just moved here" she told him while covering for me so that adrien won't know that we're queen and princess and he nodded in understanding "can i show you around paris since this is your first day here?" he asked me "sure" then we walked out of the mansion with gorilla following us "um..." "before you ask, he's my bodyguard that my dad assigned to watch over me whenever i'm outside the house" he answered my unsaid question and i nodded then i ran into something or someone "ow" the person i bumped into said as we rubbed our heads where a bruise each was forming on "oh my gosh, i'm so sorry. i should have been looking where i was going" the red/orange haired boy with teal blue eyes apologized "it's ok and i should've been looking where i was going but i'm fine" i told him as gorilla helped me up and i brushed the dust off myself "i'm kya sapphire and i'm new here" i said "i'm nathaniel kurtzberg. nice to meet you, kya" he said then shook my hand and we went our separate ways.

(after the tour of paris and the next day in the morning)

i woke up at 6:30 am because school starts at 8:00am and i was very excited about starting school today so i took a shower, got dressed, brushed my teeth and put my ring back on because it's the only thing that reminds me of my best friend that i haven't seen in years. at 6:59 am i went to the kitchen and only to be met by nathalie standing by the doorway while looking at her clipboard. "good morning, nathalie" i greeted her with a smile "good morning, kya. you're up earlier than expected. i shall make you some breakfast" she said then i sat at the table and after a few minutes, she gave me some chocolate chip pancakes, eggs and bacon and some chocolate milk since i did tell her that i like these kinds of food and milk then i noticed adrien come to the table and nathalie gave him some regular pancakes and orange juice. "how was your morning?" he asked me "great so far" i answered "how about you?" i asked "just like my normal mornings before you and your mom got here. so this morning is better than every other morning" he told me as we finished eating then checked the time to see that it was 7:25 "hey nathalie, is it ok if me and adrien walked to school?" i asked her as we got our school bags "sure. i'll let your mother know and i'll inform your father" she told us then we left the house. "i can't wait to start school!" i squealed in excitement then i saw an elderly man trying to cross the street with some struggles so i ran over to help him "let me help you out, ok?" i told him and he nodded and i helped him across the street and adrien seemed to recognize him "you're the guy that i helped a while ago" he said to man and he just smiled then faced me "you're a very nice girl" he told me "is there anything else i can help you with?" i asked him "that would be all. thank you" he said then walked away (and unknowingly puts a miraculous box in my backpack and adrien didn't notice it) and we walked to school then he showed me where my first class was. "all right students, today we have a new student joining us" i heard the teacher say then i walked into the room "hello, i'm kya sapphire and i just moved here" i told the class then noticed a familiar boy in the back "kya, you will be sitting by nathaniel" the teacher told me and i nodded then took a seat by him "hi, nath" i greeted "hi, kya" then he picked up his pencil and started drawing something that looked a lot like... me? "are you drawing me?" i asked him and he looked embarrassed "sorry, i should of asked first" then he face palmed "i like it. you're an amazing artist" i told him and he looked at me "really? thanks" "you're welcome" then we payed attention to the teacher as she was teaching the class something then the bell rang and everyone left the room.

(time skip after school)

"my new friend marinette just invited me to stay and head over to the art room so i'm gonna hang back for a little bit, ok?" i told gorilla when he picked up adrien and he grunted as of saying 'yes' so i went back into the school and noticed marinette talking to someone under the stairs so i decided to join in. "-maybe you'll finally let me read your writing" she told a boy who looked a little freaked out and shy so i stepped in "hey marinette, can you please back off a little? you're making him uncomfortable" i told her then she jumped from me being behind her and backed up a little "yeah, i don't know, maybe" the boy told marinette unsurely to what she told him "awesome! see you later then" marinette told him then ran up the stairs and i looked at the boy and he seemed familiar "do i know you?" i asked him and he looked at me "you seem familiar" he said then closed his book and i saw a ring on his finger that looked exactly like mine and i now recognized him "marc?" i asked him then showed him my ring and he gasped "kya?" he asked then i hugged him "the one and only" i said as i let him go "i can't believe you're here" he said amazed "i think we should be heading over to the art room so we don't disappoint marinette" i suggested and he nodded with unsureness.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

65.2K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
952K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
275K 17.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
96.7K 3.2K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...