๊น€ํƒœํ˜•| Sexologist

By Taehyungiechild

ยป Suddenly he came to his knees before you, "Can I have my treat too?" He locks eye contact, staring below yo... More

0 ยป History of Us
1 ยป Dr. Kim
3 ยป Your Desires
4 ยป High Temptations
5 ยป Teasing Her
6 ยป Tasting Me
7 ยป Your Dream
8 ยป Work & Play
9 ยป Panty Stealer
10 ยป Troubled Girl
11 ยป The Interruption
12 ยป Phone Calls
13 ยป Silent Treatment
14 ยป The Questions
15 ยป Who's Taehyung?
16 ยป Begging You
17 ยป Apologize Princess
17. 5 ยป Apologize Princess Pt. 2
18 ยป Apologize Princess Pt. Final
19 ยป Reveal Yourself
20 ยป Hurt & Caught
21 ยป Photography Date
22 ยป The Restaurant
23 ยป Sexy Princess
23. 1 ยป Sexy Princess Pt. 1
23. 5 ยป Sexy Princess Pt. 2
24 ยป Sexy Princess Pt. Final
25 ยป Morning Trouble
26 ยป Sick Heart
27 ยป You & Me Right?
28 ยป Passionate Princess
28.5 ยป Passionate Princess Pt. Final
29 ยป Casper the Ghost
30 ยป Lies, Mistrust & Arguments
31 ยป Tiger vs Lion
32 ยป Teeny Tiny Us
33 ยป Doctor Sunshine
34 ยป Hatred in You
35 ยป Truth Between Enemies
36 ยป Forgiveness in You
37 ยป New & Improved
38 ยป Ruined & Hurt
39 ยป "Imperfect"
40 ยป Desolate Darkness
41 ยป Lost Tears
42 ยป A New Day

2 ยป Direct Appointment

30.8K 1K 379
By Taehyungiechild

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

Why shouldn't counselors and clients be friends?

A sleeping beauty was what you weren't. Snores could be heard miles away. It was a day off from your tremendous job at the office. You were only an assistance at front desk, but it required a lot of customer service.

A painful amount.

It wasn't cool when they would constantly nag at you about things you had absolutely no control over.

It was a simple job but it grew worrisome so you took in the hours of rest that you could.

You sat up in the bed, due to the sunlight hitting your eyes, and stretched your arms. You looked over at the empty spot.

Again.

He was gone, like always.

A deep sigh of fail left your lips as you looked around the room.

You kept repeating to yourself, you aren't lonely, you're just good at being alone. You lifted your body up from the bed and made your way to the bathroom out in the hall. You flicked on your lights and stood in front of the mirror.

You're hair sticking over the place and your eyes drained.

Eww, you look terrible.

You slightly giggle, pushing your hair back into a ponytail. You then turn the faucet on to the warm water and cleanse your dirty face.

Forthright you could hear your phone ring from afar in your room and grab the towel from the rack and ponder your face dry.

You then went back into your room and reached over the bed to get your phone which popped up a unknown number.

Yeah, you don't pick up unknown numbers.

You quickly hung up and threw your phone back on the bed.

Give it a few seconds later your phone rung again. A further groan left your lips as you tilted your head and clicked the answer button. "Hello?"

"Good morning, Mrs. Park." The voice asks the question smoothly, the baritone of his voice reverberating through your bones. "Mrs. Park?" The voice repeats gently into her ear again. You squeak and then realized that the person over the phone was waiting for an answer.

"Yes, this is her?"

"Oh, sounds like you forgot who I am. Can't recognize your therapist voice?"

No, you just didn't think he had such a deep voice. "Mr. Kim?" You stammer awkwardly, placing your hands on your cheek. "Yes, I'm s-sorry about that, I don't answer unknown numbers and well this wasn't your office number."

"It's okay Mrs. Park, it is my cell phone number, sorry about the confusion. " He titter gentle warm melodies in the phone. "How are you today?"

"Uh, I'm fine." You sit down on the bed, trying to keep calm from the sudden surprise.

"You have something to do today?" You could hear him open a drawer, rumbling through it.

"No I'm not busy at all."

"Hmm, good. I would like for you to come to the office today. We can get started on your therapy. There's so many questions I must ask." He snickered, clearing his throat. "Is 2:00 o'clock okay?"

"O-Oh, yeah of course." You nod your head, standing up from the bed. "I'll be there."

You had nothing else better to do anyway.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

You could feel your heart beat...every single pound in your chest as you waited in that waiting room.

It was like a echo, it was as if the world around you had stopped and you couldn't hear anything but the faint breathes slipping out your lips and your heart pounding.

Duh-duhn

Duh-duhn

Duh-duhn

You were a nervous wreck and didn't really understand why. It was weird...being away from your husband, talking to another man about your problems. You couldn't register this in your mind. After a few moments, the door swung open and a fair looking assistant called out, "Mrs. Park, Mr. Kim is ready for you." You froze.

Your hairs on your arms stood up as you got up from the seat and followed behind her to his office.

The assistant opened the door for you to where you walked in. Your heels clicked on the hardwood, echoing through out the room. Mr. Kim's head shoot up from his desk.

Locked.

His eyes.

Again.

They were the type of brown that was like a sweet chocolate.

Sugar, comfortingly melting your anxiety away.

The assistant waved at Mr. Kim, as he waved back with a smile and shut the door.

Leaving you standing there like a lost child.

His eyes pointed over the couch, beaming towards you.

You made your way to the familiar sofa and sat down, staring around the room again, this time noticing that there was no husband beside you. That's when you realized, it's just you two.

Tempt.

"Good afternoon Mrs. Park, you okay?"

"Yes, I'm fine sir. Thank you for asking." You nodded your head, gripping tightly onto the strap of your purse. "Hmm, your tense dear, before we start, let's get you to calm down, okay?"

"O-Okay."

He stands up from behind the desk and walks in front, leaving his hands in his pocket, now leaning up against the desk.

"Alrighty, first I want you to close your eyes, lean back, and take a deep breath. Can you do that for me?"

"Y-Yes." You fluttered your eyes closed and laid back into the sofa, letting your back feel the soft rug. You heard footsteps come closer as you felt hands wrap around yours, loosening your fingers from the straps of your purse. "Relax..." His hands held on to yours, softly bearing your body.

His eyes lingered on you.

Your emotions were not easily hidden on your innocent face. Your pain was evident in the crease of your lovely brow and the down-curve of your full lips. Mr. Kim wanted to clear your head, clear your mind. Have everything blank, so that he could source the problem and do his job.

He murmured, "Take a deep breath," leaving your body in a shake. You learn that you could listen to his voice all day. It was a voice to sink you in as it wraps you up in a winter blanket.

You took a deep breath, your chest rasing and leveling back down.

"Calm, don't be scared." He reinforced. You nodded your head, listening to his voice again. Such vibration, such power and command. A voice with authority but with a kind twist to it.

"You're relaxed now."

"I'm relaxed now." His eyes lingered on your lips, smiling deep in his mind. "Now tell me, who are you?"

"I'm Chan-ri, I'm an assistant at the doctor's office and I've been married for seven years."

"Tell me about you, what's your interest?"

"...Interest...I like to take photos in my free time, but...I haven't been able to have free time lately."

"And why not?"

"Work, work and stress. Stressing over many things."

"What do you stress over Mrs. Park?"

"I stress over...my husband. I question why he doesn't he come home, I stress for him to be home with me. I ask to myself, does he love me?"

"Hmm, do you think he loves you?" Your body tenses when you hear that question and your throat feels clamped together, dry.

A man who doesn't come home to his wife...something's gotta be wrong with her. Right? Work shouldn't stop him from coming home to eat dinner with his wife, right?

"I-I really don't know...our relationship is bitter right now. I think he does?"

"Chan-ri...let me ask you this question. Does he fulfill your desires? Does he tell you he loves you during sex?"

"...Huh?"

"Does he fulfill your desires?"

"W-What desires?"

"Sexual...does he fulfill your needs?" You felt his voice travel your spine, making you shudder. You fail to realize that when your eyes flinched open, you caught him staring you down.

His eyes lingered on your lips and then back to your eyes. "Chan-ri, I saw the way you flinched yesterday when I asked how was your sex life. You were hiding something, more of, you are hiding something."

"I don't know what you are talking about."

"I think you do, your hands are shaking and your palms are sweating in my hands. This is apart of the reason why you are here isn't it?"

"N-No, I'm here because I'm concerned about ou-"

"I'm a therapist Chan-ri, I know when my clients are lying." He scooted closer. "Tell me, does he or does he not satisfy you?"

Your heart beats painfully as you search over Dr. Kim. He didn't mean to sound so pushy, it was his job. You scanned over him, recognizing the attraction in front of you.

He had tousled dark brown hair, which was thick and lustrous. His face complimented his said alluring eyes as it was strong and defined. His dark eyebrows, sloping down into a serious expression. He awaits your response by briskly mounting over your body and lifting your chin up by the tip of his finger.

His grasp.

"Does he look deep into your eyes when you make love?" His voice sinks, his tongue polishing his lips.

"N-No." You froze.

Your therapist was over your fragile body...and you didn't oppose.

Eyes were forever locked.

That was the first step.

Author Notes: Hi! Back with another update! Stuff is steaming up a bit, ooh Chan-ri is starting to get strange vibes from this therapist and she doesn't know if she should be worried or not. Anyway I hope you enjoyed! Next chapter, coming up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 4.3K 69
"Are just going to stand there and just gawk!?" I ask finally breaking the silence. "Yes," He breaths. "Well, stop it. You look stupid," "How come...
2.1K 124 19
"will you treat me better Mr. Jeon?" Top koo/ bottom tae โ™ก
22.1K 444 22
Written by SirDaddyJoon "I just said to you , i want to married you . Just yesterday ! And you ? You just play with my feelings you know ?! I'm so s...
67.6K 1.5K 17
'๐ผ ๐“€๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“Œ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐’ธ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“๐’น ๐“‚๐’ถ๐“€๐‘’ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“…๐“‡๐‘’๐“‰๐“‰๐“Ž ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡๐“ˆ ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐“Š๐“‰ ๐“Š๐“…~' ...