Love Story

By ClarkIsMine74

Nicole is in love with Austin Mahone. Figuratively of course. But will all of that change with one meet and g... More

The Concert
The Meet and Greet
Crazy Night: Part 1
Crazy Night: Part 2
The Morning After
Shower Time
Be Mine
Its Been Months
Diaster Strikes
Unexpected Reaction
She's His Inspiration
Amnesia??
Remember Me
#Alessa
Big Surprise
Girls Night
Who Are You?
Brianna
A Proper Welcome

Its Slowly Coming Back

58 4 0
By ClarkIsMine74

Song For The Chapter:"All That Matters" Justin Bieber

*Nikki's POV*

Austin's stuck to his promise for the last few days. He hasn't left my bedside for any reason at all. Its actually kinda sweet, but I feel like I'm holding up his career. I've even tried to make him go to the studio but he won't budge.

For the last few days, my memory has gotten a lot better, but the last thing I remember is being the U Girl at Austin's concert. As for Austin, he sits on his phone, talking with mahomies from time to time on twitter and instagram.

"Hey, Austin?" when I said this he immediately snapped out of his phone.

"Yeah babe?"he said full of concern.

"Um, do the mahomies know about us? Like the whole relationship thing."I asked, kinda scared of his answer cause the last thing I need in my recovery is mahomie hate. They can get vicious. I know cause I'm one of them.

"Well, no but if you want me to tell them I can.".

I sat thinking for a second. "Do I want them to know? Would they hate me? Is it good for Austin's image?" I thought.

"Well, no. I don't wanna mess anything up."I said nervously.

"Mess what up? You could never mess anything up baby."he assured me.

After that he turned to his phone, opening his front camera. He hoped in the bed with me and wrapped his arm around me."Smile." he said putting his lips to my cheek.

He snapped the picture and then started typing. I couldn't see what he was sayinh nor where he was posting the picture. He finished up and turned to me. "Check your instagram."he said with excitement.

I groaned but I reached out and grabbed my phone and unlocked it and opened up instagram. In my notifications was the picture that Austin just took with a caption that read: "You see this girl right here? This is my amazing, sweet, loving, and beautiful girlfriend. Her name is Nikki and she's in the hospital right now. What I need all my mahomies to do I follow her @Nicole_Bell18 and wish her luck in her recovery. Please do this for me because I Love Her. Shhh....don't tell her I said that. I love you guys so much and thank you. #MahomiesGoHardest.

As I read this my eyes began to fill with tears. But they were tears of joy. I turned to Austin to find him with the biggest smile on his face, but as soon as he saw my tears, that smile faded and he wrapped his arms around me.

"Baby, don't cry."he said worrily.

"I'm just so happy."my now shaking. The tears started to stop as Austin rubbed my back.

Just then the nurse opened the door. "Oh I'm sorry. Is this a bad time?"she asked.

"Oh, no. What's going on?" I said wiping my face of the tears.

"Well, the doctors have reviewed your final observations and they have cleared you to go home. Your memory seems to be coming back gradually and you show no more signs of possible concussions."she said with a big smile.

"Oh my god! I really get to go home?!! I can't wait to see my dad!"I said full of joy and excitement.

"Well ill be back in a few minutes with your discharge papers. Gather your things."the nurse said as she exited the room.

I looked at Austin and he looked happy but I could tell something was on his mind. "Whatcha thinkin bout?"I asked. He looked at me while both of our smiles faded."Um, see ...the thing witb your dad is....its complicated." he struggled to find his words.

"What do you mean complicated?"I asked worrily.

"Well. We haven't communicated with him since we got togther. When you told him about me, he didn't approve so you packed all your stuff and we bought a house here in malibu with Lyssa and Alex."he just let the word pour out.

It took me a second to get a hold of his words. "That sounds like something my dad would do. He always treats me like a child." I thought to myself. "Ok. Well I guess we're going to our house then." I declared with a half smile.

It didn't take us long to get my belongings and discharge papers and after that we we're headed home. We didn't call Lyssa and Alex because we wanted to surprise them.

As we pulled up to the house, I stared in pure awe. Its a beautiful beachfront property with an amazing view. We got out the car and Austin grabbed our bags. "Here we are, home sweet home."he said kissing me on the cheek.

We walked up to door and I unlocked it and started walking in. Austin followed behind and dropped the bags at the door. "WE'RE HO-" I began to say as we walked into yhe living room but I was cut off in complete shock.

"HOLY SHIT!" I heard Alex yell. We walked into the living room only to find Lyssa and Alex having sex on the couch. The two were as surprised as us as they struggled to run to their rooms.

Austin and I just looked at eachother in shock and then started bursting into laughter. "Oh my god that was hilarious! Haha" Austin exclaimed. "I know right! Hahaha"I followed him up.

We laughed the whole way to our room. As soon as Austin closed the door behind him I flung my self on the bed and let out a huge sigh of relief. I was finally comfortable. Even though its all new to me, I'm comfortable.

"I hope you like it. We haven't done much decorating yet." he said leaning over my body giving me a kiss. He kissed me multiple times and then I found myself kissing back. Eventually we started making out.

I had to stop for a second. "Hold on."I said turning my head. "Oh. I'm sorry if I'm moving to fast. We don't have to do anything. I just got carried away."Austin said nervously.

"No, its just....I'm not used to it ya know. In my head in still a virgin. But its just feels so right when I'm with you. Like its supposed to happen or something."I said back.

"well maybe it is."he replied while kissing me again.

We started making out again but this time more heated. I started taking Austin's shirt off as he did with me. He reached for my pants button as he started kissing on my neck getting lower with each kiss. I let out a moan once he reached my boobs. He took my bra off and tossed it as kept kissing lower. He got down to the hem of my pants and he swiftly pulled them off along with my panties.

I brought his head back up to mine and kissed him as reached down to unbutton his pants. I rolled over on top of and pulled his pants and underwear off together. As we both lay there fully naked and kissing, I began going down on him. I toom his dick in my hand started stroking it.

I looked up at him as head through his head back and let out a moan. I then started sucking his dick. At first slow but then increasing speed. Austin's moans startes to get louder and more frequent. He grabbed me and pulled me on top of him as whispered in my ear "I want you to ride me so bad."

I put my legs on either side of his body and began to put his dick inside of me. The initial push made me and him let out a loud moan. He went deeper and deeper inside and I almost screamed his name but it felt like I was struggling to even speak. Once he started to speed up I yelled his name. Austin quickly sat up and whispered in my ear again "Say my name".

I struggled to catch my breath and he said again in my ear, this time louder and more demanding"SAY MY NAME." I screamed out "OH MY GOD AUSTIN." He got faster and faster. "Oh my god Austin I'm gonna cum." I managed to let out. "No. You're gonna wait for me." he demanded in a sexy tone.

"Austin I can't." I breathed out. He looked me straight in the eye and in three hard thrusts he said "Yes. You. Can." I couldn't help but scream. I held out as long as I could but then Austin began talking again "Baby I'm gonna cum." He just kept going fast and hard as we both came at the same time and let out our last loud moans.

We layed back down, coming down from the high of our steamy sex. I put my head on his chest and wrapped his arm around me. "I think that was the best we've ever done Nik" Austin breathed out.

"Well, ill let you be the judge of that haha, this is the only time I know of." I said jokingly.

We eventually got up and got cleaned up and went to the kitche. to grab some food. Then Lyssa and Alex came out. "Haha , this should be good!" I thought to myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

343K 16.5K 77
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
135K 4.2K 45
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
294K 27.5K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

115K 2.7K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...