Should Have Walked Away | Aar...

By LovableTabbyCat

"I'm unique, what can I say?" Book 1. Completed: 1 January 2019 *Second story I've ever completed* ⠁⠓⠕⠥⠇⠙⠓⠁⠧⠑... More

𝔬 𝔫 𝔢
𝔱 𝔴 𝔬
𝔱 𝔥 𝔯 𝔢 𝔢
𝔣 𝔬 𝔲 𝔯
𝔣 𝔦 𝔳 𝔢
𝔰 𝔦 𝔵
𝔰 𝔢 𝔳 𝔢 𝔫
𝔢 𝔦 𝔤 𝔥 𝔱
𝔫 𝔦 𝔫 𝔢
𝔱 𝔢 𝔫
𝔢 𝔩 𝔢 𝔳 𝔢 𝔫
𝔱 𝔴 𝔢 𝔩 𝔳 𝔢
𝔱 𝔥 𝔦 𝔯 𝔱 𝔢 𝔢 𝔫
𝔣 𝔬 𝔲 𝔯 𝔱 𝔢 𝔢 𝔫
𝔣 𝔦 𝔣 𝔱 𝔢 𝔢 𝔫
𝔰 𝔦 𝔵 𝔱 𝔢 𝔢 𝔫
𝔰 𝔢 𝔳 𝔢 𝔫 𝔱 𝔢 𝔢 𝔫
𝔢 𝔦 𝔤 𝔥 𝔱 𝔢 𝔢 𝔫
𝔫 𝔦 𝔫 𝔢 𝔱 𝔢 𝔢 𝔫
𝔱 𝔴 𝔢 𝔫 𝔱 𝔶
𝔱 𝔴 𝔢 𝔫 𝔱 𝔶 - 𝔬 𝔫 𝔢
𝔱 𝔴 𝔢 𝔫 𝔱 𝔶 - 𝔱 𝔴 o
𝔱 𝔴 𝔢 𝔫 𝔱 𝔶 - 𝔱 𝔥 𝔯 𝔢 𝔢
𝔱 𝔴 𝔢 𝔫 𝔱 𝔶 - 𝔣 𝔬 𝔲 𝔯
𝔱 𝔴 𝔢 𝔫 𝔱 𝔶 - 𝔣 𝔦 𝔳 𝔢
𝔱 𝔴 𝔢 𝔫 𝔱 𝔶 - 𝔰 𝔦 𝔵
𝔱 𝔴 𝔢 𝔫 𝔱 𝔶 - 𝔰 𝔢 𝔳 𝔢 𝔫
𝔱 𝔴 𝔢 𝔫 𝔱 𝔶 - 𝔫 𝔦 𝔫 𝔢
𝔱 𝔥 𝔦 𝔯 𝔱 𝔶
𝔱 𝔥 𝔦 𝔯 𝔱 𝔶 - 𝔬 𝔫 𝔢
𝔱 𝔥 𝔦 𝔯 𝔱 𝔶 - 𝔱 𝔴 𝔬
𝔱 𝔥 𝔦 𝔯 𝔱 𝔶 - 𝔱 𝔥 𝔯 𝔢 𝔢
𝔱 𝔥 𝔦 𝔯 𝔱 𝔶 - 𝔣 𝔬 𝔲 𝔯
𝔱 𝔥 𝔦 𝔯 𝔱 𝔶 - 𝔣 𝔦 𝔳 𝔢
𝔱 𝔥 𝔦 𝔯 𝔱 𝔶 - 𝔰 𝔦 𝔵
𝔱 𝔥 𝔦 𝔯 𝔱 𝔶 - 𝔰 𝔢 𝔳 𝔢 𝔫
𝔱 𝔥 𝔦 𝔯 𝔱 𝔶 - 𝔢 𝔦 𝔤 𝔥 𝔱
𝔱 𝔥 𝔦 𝔯 𝔱 𝔶 - 𝔫 𝔦 𝔫 𝔢
𝔣 𝔬 𝔯 𝔱 𝔶

𝔱 𝔴 𝔢 𝔫 𝔱 𝔶 - 𝔢 𝔦 𝔤 𝔥 𝔱

382 22 30
By LovableTabbyCat

• ѕιχтєєи ωєєкѕ •

My stomach churned with slight nausea, spinning the depths of my stomach so I felt the pain throughout my abdomen.

The past week hasn't been very fun — I've felt sick, but I don't know why. There's the nausea, then the minor cramps, the exhaustion, my breasts were sore (which rarely happens, if ever), and I was supposed to have my pe—

Wait. Holy shit. I need sugar.

My supply was low because I rarely made anything with sugar unless Kawaii~Chan was helping me (or forcing me), in which she often brought pre-packed supplies. Thankfully a cup would work fine for this.

In the bathroom, I pushed down my disgust and tested some of my urine with the fine element. Then I left the room, pacing for who knows how long. The reaction between the two was all I needed to look for.

I probably ended up checking the bowl every thirty seconds because of my impatience, but after a while the clumps were noticeable.

Portions of the sweet crystals began growing together in small clusters at a time, solidifying with the extra element that came from my body's chemical makeup.

My heart started racing the second I realized what this meant.

Oh my god. I'm such an idiot.

Am I ready for this? Hell, will I ever be? How will everyone else react? Leaving is still out of the question, but I won't be able to hide this for long.

I'm so stupid.

Pacing the length of the main room, my mind ran wild until I finally couldn't take it and sat on the floor.

I kneeled over in a fetus-ball position and touched my forehead to the cold floors. My nails were clawing into my face and scalp, but at the moment I couldn't bother to care.

Stupid, stupid, stupid.

All of my anxieties from before now blended together in a minuscule memory, an inconsequential grain of sand that couldn't come close to being compared to what was now in front of me.

People not liking me? Whatever, who cares, did they ever? Not wanting to leave? Easy, just stay. This? What the hell was I going to do?

My pulse thundered in my ears as I hyperventilated.

Time passed, and there was a knock at my front door. I ignored it and threw the rubber ball again.

It hit the floor, bounced, and came back to me.

The knocking continued, and I just kept laying my head against the flat surface beneath me. Bounce.

Aaron and Zoey were the only ones with keys to my house other than me, so I knew basically who it was when the lock clicked.

"Aph? Where are you?" Cadenza.

I moved some of my hair behind my ear and threw the ball again. Four sets of footsteps.

"Aphmau?"

"Aph- holy shit!"

The four stopped at my main room's open doorway and stared at me in complete and utter shock.

"Whoa, okay, you never said you could do that!" Zoey exclaimed

I shrugged, throwing the ball again. "Didn't think it was important."

Kawaii~Chan's high-pitched voice sounded flabbergasted. "Aphmau~Senpai! You're on the ceiling!"

Catching the small lopsided sphere of rubber and brown wax, I sighed and shut my eyes. I had one leg bent up beside me, but it was hard to see from my angle. Hair covered my face, and I was focusing on the girls so I could forget the cramps in my hand and bare feet which kept me up on a different center of gravity.

Zoey eyed my tense and distraught structure. "What's wrong, Aphmau?"

"Nothing is wrong."

The blonde elf quickly sent the other girls to the kitchen for a minute, and I heard the patter of baskets hitting my counter. I'm guessing they came to do nails, hair, and clothes.

I wasn't really in the mood today.

"Aph, come down. Let me talk to you."

My hesitation was fast, but I followed her order anyway and jumped down off my limbs.

I landed on my feet and righted my position before sitting on the end of my bed, stiff as a board.

Zoey sat beside me. "Aph, are you okay?"

"I'm fine."

It was obvious that she didn't believe me. "You know you can talk to me, right?"

Clenching my eyes shut and looking away from her, my nails dig into the bed and I tried not to cry. Now the mood swings make sense.

"I'm such a damn idiot, Zoey," I whispered under my breath.

Her breathing hitched as it sank in for her that something was seriously wrong. "I'll tell the others to leave.

I didn't respond. The sky-blue eyed elf told the other girls in the kitchen that I wanted to be alone, and they left politely when Zoey said she'd leave soon.

"Okay. Talk to me."

Instantly, my chest heaved a sob and I clutched my sternum to stop.

Didn't do a very good job at that either. Could I do anything right? Just one thing?

She engulfed me in a giant bear hug and ran her hand through the ends of my hair, breaking what little resistance I could muster.

I burst into tears. Again, and again, and again.

First, it was panic, fear of what this meant for me. Then it was frustration, anger towards myself for not thinking about the consequences of my actions. Every time blurred into the last and finally, Zoey had enough.

"Do you want me to get Aaron?"

The second I heard his name, I jumped away and wiped my eyes. "No! I can't see him right now."

Her eyes widened. "Did he hurt you?"

"No! No, no, no, he didn't. He wouldn't."

Zoey's shoulders softened. A sag of defeat. She didn't know what to think, or what to do. "What then, Aphmau? Clearly, something is wrong."

I sobbed a laugh, still wiping at my eyes and cheeks even though there were barely any fresh tears to wipe. "I don't know what I'm going to do, Zoey."

The elf beside of me grabbed my hands and kept them away from my raw face, red from my unnecessary pressure. "I can't help until I know what's wrong first."

She waited patiently as I tried to control my sobs, my breathing. Once I was calm enough, I choked out what I could, my voice cracking under the pressure and reality of the words.

"I'm pregnant."

⠎⠓⠕⠥⠇⠙⠓⠁⠧⠑⠺⠁⠇⠅⠑⠙⠁⠺⠁⠽
Word count: 1078

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28K 723 20
♡Completed♡ Sequel: Fates Desire What happens when two really hot girls are at a park and a group of really hot guys are also the same park? One word...
129K 5.7K 32
Hello!!! Note: This is a completed book!! Started on Feb 22 , 2021 Ended on June 23 , 2021.. This is a RiAnsh story . Not related to the show!! No K...
13.3K 457 21
•Sequel To Aarmau AU (A Stranger)• ♡Completed♡ I watched as the heart meter started beating again. It went faster and faster. "Call the doctors," I s...
4.1K 184 20
AAAAA I LOVE WRITING TSP SO MUCH <33 I'm gonna write this one by like, uhm, Chapter one will be Day One Chapter Two will be like Night one and so...