Butterfly || ĸooĸv

By whoresome_rat

Jeon Jungkook is a single teenage father to a two year old girl named Jeon Tayja. In which Jungkook's falls i... More

ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴡᴏ
тняєє
fσυя
fινє
sɪx
sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴛᴇɴ
ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ
sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ sɪx
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ sɪx
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ
tagged
forty one
forty two
forty three
•••
epilogue

••••

22.3K 554 44
By whoresome_rat

below are my books that are completed and if you haven't read them yet, i hope you do. Even if you don't— you reading this book means the world to me. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read 🫶

This is Jungkook's story. In which life is like a steering wheel and it only takes one small move to change your entire direction. Jungkook had plans, big plans for his future but instead his future was hospitals, more hospitals oh and maaaybe a teeny tiny sprinkle of depression but hey? life couldn't be worse than that, right? ...

<•>

Paramedic Jeon Jungkook was called onto the scene of a car crash that happened on the highway involving three cars. Kim Taehyung never expected to end up in the hospital after the sudden confession from his best friend, Park Jimin. What happens when Taehyung ends up falling for his paramedic? or get this, what happens when Jungkook falls for Taehyung?... but his fiancé was also apart of the equation.

<•>

After five years of forgetting about his abusive relationship with Jeon Jungkook, Taehyung was finally okay with life and himself. Thinking he would never have to face Jeon Jungkook ever again. Until one day they both happen to cross paths with each other, yet again.

<•>

Becoming a vampire was never apart of his plan but being that the lifestyle was forced on him, Jeon Jungkook had no other choice but to adapt to his new life. Hated every second of his existence until he met Kim Taesoo. A male from 1945 who he loved so much. Then he lost him and never thought he would ever find love like that again but when 2019 comes around and Kim Taehyung comes into Jeon Jungkook's life, how does Jungkook proceed?

<•>

Kim Taehyung has been a friend of Jeon Jia for quite some while now but had no idea she had an older brother. The older brother being twenty year old Jeon Jungkook. A boy who was kicked out when he was fourteen and 'forgotten' from the family tree. Until Jia and Taehyung's graduation when Jungkook comes home for the summer and stays longer than expected.

<•>

Jeon Jungkook is a true blood alpha who is mateless and helps unmated omegas through their heats. No feelings, just sex and he planned to keep it like that until he found his mate. Kim Taehyung on the other hand is very good friends with this true blood alpha but also being an omega. What happens to their relationship when Taehyung has his heat?

<•>

Jeon Jungkook is a single teenage father to a two year old girl named Jeon Tayja. In which Jungkook's falls in love with a beautiful and simple boy, or so he thought. Little did Jungkook know this 'simple boy' could get pregnant. Didn't take him long to find out though when Taehyung falls pregnant.

<•>

In which Kim Taehyung is 24 and living his best normal human life not knowing he is actually a male omega. Until he picks up his cousin, Park Jisung up from school one day and his teacher Kim Namjoon happened to point out Taehyung's medication was not for health reasons but were in fact... heat suppressants for when he was heat. After that day? let's just say Taehyung's life was never going to be the same.

<•>

In a world where the dead- just didn't stay dead?

Kim Taehyung was head over heels for the boy in his science class named Jeon Jungkook- or, well.. Taehyung WAS head over heels for Jeon Jungkook before he found out how much of an asshole he could really be. Not expecting to meet Jeon again after the world disaster. What happens one year later when the dead had taken over the world and Jeon shows his pretty stupid face?

... a baby in this world disaster would be one of the last things, right? but... that isn't the craziest thing either. (Ongoing)

<•>

In which Jeon Jungkook is a street dancer with a sex addiction. Might be from the mommy issues... and maybe the daddy issues too but Jungkook didn't like to talk about them. Sex didn't involve talking and maybe that's why he liked it so much. Though never did Jungkook think to go for a 22 years old MARRIED man. Kim Taehyung, married to Min Yoongi for nine years but their long perfect relationship wasn't so perfect. Abusive, manipulative... but Taehyung couldn't help but stay... even when he fell in love with Jeon Jungkook.

<•>

It's been eleven years since Kim Taehyung became mute. Eleven years since Taehyung went through something traumatizing and decided to stop talking. Not one peep came from him... until the new boy down the street took interest in the mute.

__________
. . . i was never good at summaries but a for effort.
:D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

438K 27K 55
Finding his first love in his office, Taehyung felt quite happy despite his financial problems. Little did he know that he had a rival, eyes on his l...
747K 24.9K 70
A story where a girl would do anything to get rid of her studies including getting married with a Mafia king but fate played opposite of it even afte...
49.4K 1.5K 26
She didn't deserve any of this. His heart shuttered in pieces as she broke down on the floor in front of him. Hugging her tightly, he wanted to reass...
840K 51.2K 44
in exchange for his grandfather's life, kim taehyung was offered to hades, king of the underworld, better known as jeon jeongguk. status: complete