2 Love 1 life (BxB)

Per AugustWright

I'm really not good at this... at all lol. Just read to find out what goes on with Kayshawn and Isaac. Comm... Més

2 Love 1 life
And So It Begins
The Preachers Kid?
This nigga
Bye Bye NaNa
My life
Sexy ass homophobic jerk
Shrimp
Official
Wait, What?
Getting Steamy
Never Letting you go
2 lines bro
Wait, What? Part 2
Daddy
My brother and me
Happy Birthday Shawn
Boys 🙄
Today's the Day
Missing Pieces
This Bitch
What a fucking night
In It Together
Here Comes Trouble
Shits bout to hit the fan
Surprise!
Feelings
Wooping that Ass

Happy Birthday Baby Momma

2.5K 85 10
Per AugustWright

Kayshawn

Welp today is my 17th birthday. And i started it off sitting at the toilet throwing up my esophagus. Mom still tries to be mom, and she made me my favorite breakfast which consisted of French toast and an omelette that my stomach couldn't take. Throughout my morning, I received so many Happy Birthday texts from everybody.

Isaac <3: Happy Birthday baby momma. Im picking you up for school today.

Lamont: Happy Birthday best friend!! I would say turn up! but you got my God baby in  you so we will have to wait til next year :)

Shanese: Happy Birthday boo!! I got your gift when i see you at school.

I forgot to tell Shanese the "wonderful" news. I guess I'll tell her today.

NaNa: Happy Birthday little brother. I hope my nephew didn't have you in the bathroom first thing in the morning. Come to my dorm after school. I got something for you. And bring the baby daddy of yours.

Yea John wants me to have a boy. When i dropped him off at his dorm on Sunday, we had a long conversation. So long that i fell asleep laying on his chest. He pretty much told me that he loves me and he will always look out for me. And to give dad some time to digest all this.

I received Happy Birthday texts from everybody except my daddy. He hasn't spoken to me since Sunday. It's Friday. My daddy hasn't said anything to me in 5 days. I'm going through it y'all. My dad is like my best friend. So to have him not talking to me because of me really hurts. He'll walk right pass me. He'll eat dinner in his office. He even comes through the back door from work just to avoid seeing me.

"How's my baby doing today on his 17th birthday?" My mom asked as I came downstairs looks worn out but still sexy at the same time. It's my birthday shit. "I made you some hot tea that should calm little one down in there." She said rubbing my stomach causing a small smile on my face.

"I'm good ma thank you. Your grandchild had me hovered over the toilet again."

"Woah grandchild. I guess I gotta get used to that one huh?"

"That part." I say giving my mom a hug as she kissed all over my face.

"Well you're still my baby. No matter what."

"Thanks ma. Hows dad?"

"He's still tryna process everything. You know how your dad feels about you. His baby is having a baby. Don't tell John this, but you was always his favorite lol. So a part of him feels like he failed as a parent."

"I feel so bad ma. I know I made a mistake but when will he forgive me for it?"

"Give he some time baby." My mom said rubbing my back.

"Good morning baby." My dad said coming downstairs in his suit. He doesn't even glance at me. But as he walked to smooch on mom, he dropped a wrapped box in front of me.

"Alright sweetie I gotta go. I'll call you later." He said walking right passed me.

"I love you dad." I said as he walked to the door getting his briefcase. Then he stopped for a sec and turned around looking at me with tears in his eyes.

"I'll always love you Shawn." My dad said opening the door to see Isaac about to knock.

"Uhh Good Morning Mr. Anderson." He said.

He just walked passed Isaac and continued to his car.

Isaac comes in with a pout. "Good morning Mrs. Anderson."

"Good morning Isaac. Take a seat. You hungry? I made breakfast."

"Yes ma'am I could eat. Hey babe. Happy Birthday." He said looking at me with that beautiful smile. The way he looks at me. My heart always skips a beat. He always looks at me like I'm the only one in the room. He makes me feel so loved.

"Thank you baby."

"So while we are here and I have had some time to digest everything, how are we gonna handle this?" Mom asked looking at the both of us.

"We really haven't gotten that far ma. Just like you we are still trying to digest this whole thing." I say.

"Well what you waiting on? 9 months will be here before you know it. Y'all need to come up with a plan. It's no longer about you 2 anymore. Y'all have another life to think about. And although I'm not happy about you being pregnant so young, As long as y'all are working towards a goal, I'll always support y'all. You got me 100%."

"And Mr. Anderson?" Isaac asked.

"Well it's taking him some more time. But I'm sure he'll come around. Oh Shawn open your gift daddy got you." Mommy remembered.

I'm surprised he even got me anything. I go to the box and open it. There's just a paper in it. It reads.

You and Isaac come home after school. Got something to show you. Happy Birthday. Dad

I looked at mom confused and she just shrugs with a smile like she don't know what's going on.

"Care to explain ma?

"Nope. Just do what your daddy said and come home after school. You too Isaac."

"Yes ma'am. Babe we gotta get going." Isaac said with a mouth full of French toast.

"Right. Ok ma. We'll see you later."

"Alright y'all have a good day. Here take the rest of this food for your friends."

We get to the car and I open the back car door to put my book back in to find a seat full of gifts. Teddy bears. Flower. Candy. Jewelry boxes. Clothes.

"Omg babe! What is all this." I ask with a smile.

"It's just the beginning of your wonderful day." He says wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Babe. You tryna have a quickie before school? I asked.

"Yo you wilin. Are you serious?" He asks laughing.

"Serious as fuck. My hormones are going crazy and if I don't get you inside of me willingly in 2.5 secs, I'm just gonna have to take it. But regardless I'm getting the dick right now." I say determined and even more hornier now that I'm talking about it.

"'Man come on" He says opening the passenger door for me.

He gets in the car and begins to drive. I start unzipping his pants.

"Yo yo what you doing? Isaac says smacking my hands away.

"Babe chill out." I say determined to get my dick.

I start sucking the shit out of him as he begins to drive. All of a sudden he parks and I pick my head up to find that we at the park.

"Comere Yo." Isaac says yanking me out of my seat. I climb on top of him and his dick slowly enters my feigning hole.

"Ah babe. I been missing this dick." I said as I bounced slowly adjusting. I started riding the fuck out of him. With him looking in my eyes biting his bottom lip. All you could hear was my moans, his grunts, and my ass clapping on his thighs.

"Shit bae. I'm bout to cum." Isaac says meeting me with a thrust. "Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk"

I can feel each load. As I come on his chest.

"Shit. I needed that. Thanks babe. Now hurry up we gonna be late." I says putting my pants on and getting back in my seat like nothing just happened.

He looks at me shaking his head as he slides his pants back up. "You wild yo." He says as he begins the drive to school.

Judge your momma, Pregnant or not. This is my dick and I deserve it.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

53K 3.1K 24
Profligacy ~Reckless extravagance or wastefulness in the use of resources. ~Licentious or dissolute behaviour. Growing up as the heir to one of th...
103K 5.8K 32
Lafayette was the school's only out kid. Then Eden came along. Fay was all confidence, known for his flawless acting and effeminate clothing. He didn...
19.8K 1.3K 25
Noah O'Neil's senior year was going great. He was ready to graduate and take on the real world with his friends and family. That is, until his father...
ᴘᴀssɪᴏɴ Per -ladykeef

Literatura romàntica

65.3K 1.9K 28
ion know how to write a description but anyways.., enjoy my book :^ !