Immortality/ Immortalidad (To...

Autorstwa HailJimPickens

English~ My first TomTord book and I actually created this AU Tom and Edd have been living since the Ancient... Więcej

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
This Day...
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Before Continuing...
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
. . . . . .
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Hello my Evil Elmos...
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
*Christmas Special*
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Wait a damn second...
Chapter 29
Spoiler?
El Fin

Chapter 16

715 35 25
Autorstwa HailJimPickens

-Flashback Year: 1819-

"You know Thomas, it's not always that I show my secrets to people. You may be an annoying person but you are also trustworthy."

Thor was walking ahead of Tom who was almost right next to him but made himself fall back so that he didn't get lost.

Currently they were walking in the middle of the forest, trees surrounding them from every direction with no possible escape. And they were also in Norway.

It was dense and barely gave Tom any air to breathe. It didn't bother him that much but it concerned him for Thor.

He looks over at Thor who was walking calmly with his hands deep in his pockets of his suspenders.

"I suppose so. Though, you never know when secrets may come out of others mouths without you realizing."

Tom stops which causes Thor to stop as well. Thor turns around and looks at Tom who placed his hands on his hips.

"Why would you ever trust me? What if in the middle of an argument I let something slip? What would you do then?"

"Nothing. Because I know you Thomas Castellanos. You wouldn't let anything come out. You are a very secretive man who knows how to keep them. Your brother is the opposite.

He lets anything out. He doesn't think rationally. I thought being a King of Egypt wouldn't have caused that."

Thomas had forgotten that him and Edd had told them their shared secret about being rulers. He didn't like the way Thor spoke so little of Edd but he refused to let this small hint of trust dissapear.

"I guess..."

Thor waves at Thomas to move forward which he does. He stands next to Thor and they both casually walk farther into the woods with Thor talking about his life in the base.

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

When they get to an opening, buildings came into view with people in uniforms buzzing around and others marching in order.

Thor proceeded to place his hands behind his back and straightened his posture. He gave an arm out to Thomas.

"Be next to me and they won't bother you. They still respect me and they'll believe you're...someone special..."

"I am only taking this offer simply because,"

He goes over and hooks his left arm with Thor's right. He goes down to a whisper so that only Thor heard him.

"I don't want to 'die'."

Thor chuckles and leans into Thomas ear.

"You can't die sweetcheeks."~

Tom cringes at the nickname while Thor smirks and pulls him forward to have him dazed by the buildings surrounding them.

Once they get to an office inside the last building, Thomas lets go of Thor's arm and walks toward a large window showing out to soldiers training
intensively.

"You have a nice view from here Red Leader."

"Thank you Castellanos. It's somewhat...enjoyable"

Thor walks next to Thomas and shoves his hands into his pockets while Thomas simply gazed out. They were at least 7 floors high off the ground.

"You know, being a leader can be stressful Thor. I still don't understand why you chose to be a leader of an Army."

"You should understand since you were King. Power. I became very hungry for it."

"Well I wasn't hungry. It was simply an obligation passed down to me by my father. There is a major difference between us two.

I had a whole city, you have a large army. I had an obligation by no choice. You chose the obligation."

Thor glances towards Thomas and smirks. He goes over to his small desk and pulled out a box from a small cabinet below the desk.

He then opens the box to show a collection of cigars ready to be smoked.

"Thomas, care to join me?"

He picks up two and goes over and hands one to Tom. Tom accepts the 'gift' and places it into his mouth. He digs into his suit and pulls out a box of matches.

He strikes a match against the box and lights his cigar. He puts out the match and tosses it onto the ground.

Thomas glances towards Thor to see him still looking. Tom rolls his dark eyes and shakes his box of matches.

Thor looks over and sees Tom offering him his matches.

"May you do the honors?"

"Do you not know how to light your own cigar Thor? It seems that you are still a child."

Thor chuckles and leans closer to Tom who doesn't move an inch.

They were inches away from each other. Thor's heterochromatic eyes staring straight into Toms dark pools.

"They are your box. Not mine sir."

Tom, without looking, lights a match and places it close to Thor's cigar and lights it without moving his gaze towards the Norwegian's eyes.

"Your welcome idiot."

"And here I thought we were having a loving moment."

"We were?"

"Of course we were Witness. Are you going to pretend this never happened?~"

Tom raises an eyebrow and walks away from Thor who drops his head in a sort of dissapointment.

"Yes."

Tom looks out the window and blows out some smoke. Thor simply looks at him and tears his gaze away before Tom could see him staring.

"So Thor, tell me why you brought me over here? I suppose it isn't so that we can smoke here together."

"...of course not.

I brought you here to show you some plans I have for the future of this Army and myself."

"And what is that?"

.

.

.

"Im going to blow up the base."

Tom seemed to have choked on his own saliva when he heard that.

He looks over at Thor who was looking at him calmly. He showed no worries.

"Why do you want to blow up this whole base?"

"It's for the best. It isn't hidden anymore. Though I will have the ideas and everything handed down through my generation to see who wants to pursue the idea of reviving this Army.

They'll build this base better and bigger and on this same spot.

And whoever does this, I want you to find them before they do something stupid or drastic."

"Thor, I never thought that you would want to give up on your dream just like that."

"You say as if I have told you this before."

"If you say so. But I still want to know what will happen to you."

"Simple. I am going to change my identity and leave this place for good."

"Where on Earth are you going to go?"

"The United States of America. I will live my life and have a family. I might bring Pratt and Pål with me. They can't die."

"Who the hell is Pratt and Pål?"

"My soldiers. My friends. My family."

Tom nods in understandment and blew out another toxic cloud out of his mouth.

"I suppose you will say goodbye to Martin and Edd...what will you say?"

"That I'm going off to chase my dreams. Make it in the big city. They'll understand."

"Will they? Edd will probably try to go after you or something. Martin as well."

"I believe you are capable enough to hold their sanity very well. It can't be that hard."

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

The word 'hard' was definitely not in Thor's dictionary. He waited a full week before making his long and awaited leave.

He was packing up when Edd and Martin came up to Thor who was on the front lawn.

"But why try to make it in the big city Thor? Are you not happy here?"

Edd was being a big baby with the surprise departure from Thor. Martin and Tom were the only ones seemingly holding up.

"I am happy here but their is a future in the big city that I wish to achieve.

I don't hate you Edward but it seems like destiny to go. I am truly sorry if I am causing you pain."

Edd looks down in sadness and feels someone place their arms around him. He perks up to see Thomas calming him down quietly.

"Fine. If it lets you go for your future, I will let you go."

Thor goes up to Edd and opens up his arms and gives him the biggest hug ever.

"I will miss you dear Edward Castellanos."

"So will I Thor. So will I."

Thor lets go and heads towards Martin who towered over the norwegian. They give a simple handshake and smile.

"I hope for the best for you friend. It has been a pleasure to be with you."

Martin tips his hat towards Thor who tips his own back.

"Thank you Martin. It has been a pleasure as well."

Thor then goes over to Tom who had his hands deep inides his suspenders pockets.

With a smirk, Thor ruffles Tom's spiky hair and hands him a handkerchief that was folded neatly into a perfect triangle. He unfolds the handkerchief and shows it to Thomas.

There was a Red sewed symbol on the corner and it was in the shape of what Thomas believed to be devil horns.

"I want you, Thomas Castellanos, to keep this piece of cloth with you for the rest of your immortal life.

Remember your promise and our secret. Please look out for anyone belonging there."

"I will Thor. It will be a pleasure."

They hug and Thor finally gets to his electric motored car and tips his hat to all three of them and speeds away into the direction of the city.

Edd would miss him....

Martin would miss him...

Tom would miss him the most...

♤♡♢♧♤♡♢♧♤♡♢♧

I give you my filler chapter of how Thomas Castellanos got the handkerchief and who he got it from.

See you guys in the next chapter!!

●●HELMO OUT●●

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

41.4K 708 26
FFS STOP READING THIS IT SUCKS SEVERELY- ---- It's been 4 years after the whole robot thing and Tom is feeling worse then ever. He killed a man, a m...
9.1K 154 21
(This Fanfiction is also posted on Quotev) Y/N moves in with her old friends after her house caught fire mysteriously, forcing her to move and find a...
428K 6.6K 34
Look, I'm not saying Tom's totally gay for Tord. I'm just saying he wants Tord to fuck him. But Tom's not gay. Nope. I'm editing this two years aft...
8.1K 319 31
"Do you care about me?" "With all my heart, my love." "Do you love me?" "Do you want the whole answer?" "Sure." "I love you...