NERD SasuNaru (Mpreg)

By yanira4567

Sasuke the cool kid has always gotten what he wants he's got the girl and everything. Naruto the nerd has alw... More

1. good and bad
2. slut
3. Interesting
4. Secret Toy
5.Mine
6.Itachi's secret
7. Fuck my life
8. Never
9. what?
10. Cereal
11. Cry
12. What I Always Wanted
13. Oh boy... or girl?
14. Sound Proof
15. Tears
16. Hickey lies
17. Blue Eyes
18. Just Another Day
19. Live
20. Truth Be Told
21.Are you okay?
22.Hate is Another Word for Love
23.Blame the Mood Swings !
24. Dammit !
25. Making Out
26. Day Dream
27. No Words
28. Beautiful
29. Bitch
30. I Couldn't
31. Call Me, Suicidal
32. Break Me
33. Uchiha
34. Rumors
35. Sick...With Love?
36. Don't Forget Me
37. Love always hurts
38. Fox dreams
40.

39. Wait a Minute

14.1K 436 499
By yanira4567

—Naruto's POV—

To say Sasuke wasn't mad is an understatement. He was beyond pissed. Shockingly to me and well maybe the whole universe he didn't murder me that night.

Instead he took a deep breath asked me to let him see and after he walked out and came back a few minutes later acting as if nothing happened I was so-so confused,worried,happy?

He never brought it up again after that night but every time he would see it I could clearly see he wanted to say something but never actually did. He just bit his tongue and continued what he was doing.

I would also be lying if I said I didn't miss Hawaii. The nice and calm days with no drama just me living my everyday life as if none of this ever happened. Obviously it was on hundred percent like it used to be but I'm slowly getting used to and learning to care more for self especially with the uchiha heir growing inside of me.

Sasuke and I have even settled back into the  Uchiha house hold as planned. Nobody knew of our return  till a few days later and according to the Uchiha everyone believed we were just on our honeymoon the whole time.

The two days back felt wonderful being able to see Iruka and ino again and the looks on everyone's faces when they really saw how big my stomach had gotten was always hilarious. It felt supper strange when everyone would touch my stomach but I also enjoyed the heck out of it since sasuke was clearly not happy about it. So it made me happy to see him unhappy.

Well anyways after settling back into the Uchiha house hold sasuke posted some pictures from the 'honeymoon'  on his social media and basically the world went wild. Right after that Itachi suggested we do a small live on one of sasukes social media's so I don't feel as stressed over people coming over and doing an interview. I honestly would rather take a nap then do any of that but before sasuke could say no we where already being made looked 'more presentable' by sasukes mom and the live had started.

I still get a bit uncomfortable but Itachi was right it felt better then doing an interview or whatever. I also couldn't really see much about what people were commenting since I didn't have my glasses so sasuke did most the talking while I sat there and just smiled, laughed or rubbed my stomach. Eventually the live ended and I was able to sleep. Being pregnant is extremely tiring not going to lie.

So after all that I got ready the following day and now I'm on my way to school with sasuke.

"You could have stayed home you know? Instead of coming to school. I could have arranged for you to continue getting online classes." Sasuke said as he parked his car in the schools parking lot and i frowned.

"It's not the same, plus we only have what? three months left of school? I'm barely four months pregnant I should be fine as long as I nap every now and then. They are getting heavy you know?" I replied as he got out the car and came around to help me out as well.

"And that's why you should stay home instead of coming to school." He said as he closed the door behind me after I got out.

"Sasuke, my husband, the father of my miracle child, The guy that's somehow madly in love with me even after all he's done to me.  Shut up and carry my books." I said as I shoved my backpack in his hands and he frowned.

" the tables have turned so much in such a short time. I hate this " He said and before I could say anything back he put my book bag  over his shoulder locked the care and started gently pulling me towards the entrance of the school.

The closer we got to the entrence the more students there where and the more noise everyone got as they notices us. I could here everyone whispering and giving us many different looks many where full of jealous and disgust but sasuke gave everyone who dared give a dirty look on of his glares and the students quickly would scramble away. We where of course were treated nicely by all the staff at the school even though I could notice some of them weren't all that happy about us.

"Hey! Uchiha's!"I heard a family voice shout and sasuke and I both turned In that direction. Only to see the whole gang was already here. Kiba and ino were waving at us as shikamaru looked as tired as always, Hinata shyly played with her fingers as sai was holding on to ino's free hand. And shockingly gaara was here too.

"Gaara! Are you going to attend this school as well?!? " I asked as I tugged sasuke in the direction everyone was coming from.

"I transferred while you guys where on your honey moon." He said and I nodded as sasuke frowned clearly not happy. "I also had to because I promised the uchiha's and my self that I will do what I can to make sure no harm comes to you for the rest of the school year." He said and everyone else nodded agreeing that they were now part of the 'Naruto protection squad' all thanks to the uchiha's being worried something will happen to there precious heir while I attend the last few months of high school.

I rolled my eyes at that but knew there was no way out of it. "Your belly has gotten so big already! " ino said as she quickly reached and touched my belly. I quickly smiled at her and let her rub my belly. " is it supposed to be this big already?!" She asked and I shrugged.

"I'm not sure, I mean I'm the first pregnant man so everything is different for me in a way.i guess" I said and they all awed. Before we could continue or conversation though the bell rang and we all headed to our classrooms. Sasuke of course not once leaving my side.

School luckily went a lot easier then we all planned. Almost everyone treated us like any other human. Well except for sasuke who would still every now and then even when I was with him; have girls beg him to say it was all a lie or that they would make a better wife. Sakura clearly still hates me with every fiber of her bean. She would glare at me or try pulling something to make me hit or trip my self but her plans always failed.

What really felt strange though was when the teachers would do ro-call. I always felt my face heat up when they would say Mr. and Mr. Uchiha and sasuke and I would say here in unison. all the student would also quickly aww and start whispering to each other. I also though i would have gotten used to being called uchiha but i really wasn't. I would often still forget and someone would be calling me for a while and I wouldn't notice till someone would say my first name as well. I always felt embarrassed about it but I know I have to quickly get used to it.

I also got a lot of people asking about my baby and so many people would also want touch my stomach but sasuke always said no. He would only let our friend group and it also took a bit of convincing to get him to let gaara and sai to touch my stomach.

So over all going back to school and settling back at the Uchiha wasn't as bad as I thought. The Uchihas still get calls by doctors asking to be my personal doctor but we always reject. I'm only comfortable with granny. I've also gotten surprised with random gifts at school by other students, as they would stuff my locker with baby clothes and other baby necessities.

~~Sasuke POV~~

"Sasuke- wake up! Sasuke! Ah!" I heard Naruto as he shook at me and quickly I was wide awake as I heard him groan and cry out in pain.

"What's wrong?..!" I quickly asked getting up ignoring the headache that I got from getting up to fast.

"It hurts! Fuck ow! Somethings wrong- something is so fucking wrong!" He cried in pain as he rested his head back against the pillow. One hand gripping the sheets and the other his stomach.

Quickly I felt myself panic and wasn't sure what to do. After somehow processing that Naruto was in pain and i needed to get him to the hospital; I quickly got up and went around the bed picking him up bride style as he groaned and cried in pain. One of his hand quickly hooked over my neck as he held whimpered holding the bottom of his stomach tight.

"What if we lose them- we fight so much I-"

"Shut up! D-don't say that okay! I'm taking you to the hospital right now everything will be okay alright. We won't lose them we fucking won't. Just breath okay. I'll call your grandmother while we in the car just breath okay breath." I said while also panicking myself .

I didn't even bother checking time or bothering Alerting anyone. I just focused on getting Naruto down the stairs and into a car.

"It hurts to much- sasu I-I don't care what doctor just make it stop!" Naruto said in sobbing words as I did my best to get him into one of our cars with as much caution as possible.

Once I was able to safety get him in the car I quickly ran around and got in my self. As quickly as I could I speeded out the house as I got my car to call tsunade. She picked up after the third ring and she sounded extremely annoyed.

"It's two in the morning what do you want brat?!" She said making it obvious she was awoken from the call.

"Where are you it's Naruto! He's in pain and I don't know what to do" I said and as proof Naruto whined in pain screaming fuck as he hit the car door from the pain.

"I'm at my hospital still I just go off not to long ago from a long surgery. Bring him here as soon as possible . I'll have people wait for your arrival. Just get here as soon as possible there's a lot of reasons as to why he could be in pain. But I need to check him first just get here safe and don't do anything stupid. She said and quickly clicked. Immediately changing course and headed toward her hospital. Lucky it was so early in the morning there weren't many cars or if at all any.

" it's not as bad anymore- it still hurt a lot a fucking lot. " Naruto said as I somehow got us to the hospital in harmed but fast.

I quickly stopped in front of the hospital entrance where there was already nurses and doctors waiting. I got out my car and quickly went to the other side opening the door as one of the male nurses helped pick up Naruto and got him on the stretcher. I quickly started following after them as they started moving Naruto but I was stopped by a nurse.

"Sir, I know your worried, but you can't leave your car in front of the hospital. Please move it and then come inside to check on your husband." She said blocking me and I quickly shoved the keys in her hand.

" park the car or take it I don't care. I can afford more than hundred more." I said and quickly moved away from her and jogged into the hospital before someone can stop me again.

"Where's Naruto! ?" I said as soon as I stepped in to the hospital. Panic quickly making its way all over me but more obvious this time.

"Mr. Uchiha please try and be quiet it's after hours here. If you can please calmly follow me I will take you to your husband, but I can't gerente the doctor will let you in." One of the nurses said and I just frowned but followed him as quickly as possible. I just need to know if he's okay, so I'll do what i can.

As soon as I got to the room they were holding Naruto in I was slightly frightened to walk in as I couldn't hear Naruto screaming or anything.

"Please wait a moment for me to check if it's okay for you to go in." The nurse said and I nodded as I started quickly passing back and forth in front of the door after the nurse went in.

"Mr.Uchiha you can come in now" the nurse told me as soon as he opens the door a few minutes later.

I just nodded as he quickly left and I immediately walked into the room looking everywhere till my eyes landed on Naruto. He was hooked up to the machine already and had a few needles stuck next him as he whimpered in clear discomfort.

" what's wrong with him" I asked as I quickly walked to his side. He quickly looked over to me once he heard my voice gave me a small smile before a wave of pain hit him and he groaned.

" took you long enough to get here Uchiha, but don't worry he's fine his organs and bones are moving to make space for the babies. He's male so it's clearly a lot different and since he wasn't created or really doesn't have anyway to push them out it's worse. Basically his body has no idea what to do. But it's trying to find space for the babies to fit somehow."

"Excuse me did you say babies?!" I said looking at her extremely confused and worried.

" excuse me what?!" Naruto said before groaning in pain. " I thought you said the shoot made it less painful!" Naruto whimpered but I was still lost at the babies part.

" shut up and stop moving so much! " tsunade said and I just repeated my question not being able to process the information she just gave me.

" you are having twins you damn brats! Now I'm not sure how I didn't notice it before but here. This the ultrasound I did as soon as the wheeled him in. As you can clearly see that's two baby's" she said after she shoved the photo in my hands.

I looked at the photo clearly seeing the two baby and I quickly smiled. " I don't even know what to feel " i could clearly hear Naruto say before he groaned again. " pain it is" he said and I chuckled kneeling beside him on his hospital bed. 

" look Naruto we are having two boys " I said as I handed him the photo and his eyes quickly watered.

" I'm happy but scared but happy. We are going to have twins sasuke" he said and I nodded kissing his forehead as he smiled and cried while looking at the photo.

" wait a minute, I never said it was boys." tsunade said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

982K 37.1K 88
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
304K 28.2K 65
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
1M 55.3K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
353K 17.2K 78
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...