Ordinary | A Grayson Dolan Fa...

By Rachel3377

I was no one special until... him. More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilouge

Chapter 28

8 0 0
By Rachel3377

Lia's POV
Out of nowhere Ethan asked me out. So of course I said yes, but I didn't know he liked me. Then he grabbed my cheeks and kissed me. Now I definitely know I'm falling for him, just every thing about him; his beautiful hazel eyes, his chocolate colored hair, his jawline that could cut a bitch. But most importantly; his smile, his laugh, his jokes, him being protective of Grayson, and I like his confidence he has... most of the time.

My POV
I'm so happy for Ethan and Lia. And I'm glad it's Ethan, he seems to really care about her, and that's sweet. After they kissed Lia blushed, and then Ethan did. IT WAS SO FRIGGEN CUTE, I COULD DIE. After that the bell rang and we all walked to first hour, the entire time Lia and Ethan were flirting. It was kinda funny, cause Lia is really bad at flirting. But the rest of the day was normal.
*Lunch Time
"Ugh I feel like I'm getting sick." I said sniffling.
"Stay away from me." Grayson said jokingly pushing me on Lia's shoulder.
"Will you hold me?" I asked her with pleading eyes.
"Hell no." She said laughing.
"I'll hold you beautiful." Grayson said holding his arms out.
"You pushed me, how do I know you won't do it again?" I asked crossing me arms.
"I won't. I promise." Grayson said still holding his arms out.
"Ok." I said and leaned my head and put it on Grayson's chest as he rubbed my back and poked my bun.
"Stop poking it." I said to Grayson.
"Poking what?" He said smirking.
"My bun." I said back.
"Ok I'll just poke your butt." Grayson said still smirking.
"Fine with me." I said giggling. He then started rubbing my back again but this time he was poking my butt.

Grayson's POV
How can someone be so beautiful and sweet and kind and think of themselves as garbage. Or just another person. Or want to kill themselves? I don't know. But I do know that she's broken.... and I have to fix her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.6K 1.5K 17
Ethan always got under my skin, even before I was dating Grayson. How did I know he was going to do this?
3.3K 140 11
I used to think you were like me, but you were just the darkness. : completed :
79.1K 1.8K 48
At school everyone tought I was the shy one but outside school i was one wild child... (Wrote this story a long time ago so read at your own risk)
2.9K 45 16
You Were The One All Along... And Now I Have To Go