Chapter 26

...he was wearing a long sleeve black shirt. With white jeans, with his hair held up with gel. And a sparkling wing earring dangling from his ear. When he saw me, his face lit up, and I smiled.
"You look so beautiful, Rachel. I can't believe this is actually happening!" Grayson said smiling wide. I grabbed his cheek and kissed it.
"Believe it."
We walked to the movie mall center, and Grayson and I both agreed on watching Paranormal Activity 3. The entire time Grayson and I held hands, I love horror movies, but when I watch them I still get hella scared. Every time there was a jump scare I would twitch, and Grayson would kiss my hand to calm me down. He's so sweet.
"So what do you want to do now?" Grayson asked me. I pointed towards Baskin Robbins.
"If that's what you want." Grayson said smiling. I nodded. We walked in and I got a waffle cone with one scoop of mint chocolate chips and almonds. Grayson got a scoop of cookies and cream in a waffle cone too. Grayson insisted on paying, after we had a mini 3 minute argument on it. We then sat outside while eating our ice cream.
"I had a really good time, Grayson!" I said smiling at him.
"Oh, beautiful the night is still young. We're not done yet." Grayson said winking.
"Oh. Really??" I said sarcastically. "Then whats next?" I asked him. He smirked. "If I told you, it wouldn't be much of a surprise beautiful." Grayson said. I let out a huff of air as I finished my ice cream. We then walked to the park down the street and sat on a bench while watching the sun set.
"This is beautiful." I said while my head was on Grayson's shoulder.
"Not as beautiful as you." Grayson said holding my cheek in his hand while giving me a passionate kiss. When we pulled away I couldn't help but smile. Every time we kiss it's better and better, and it feels like there's no one else. And it's only us in this world.