Chapter 24

Grayson and I. We were getting married, I was in the heart line ballroom white dress of my dreams (literally). And Grayson looked older, he was probably 20. He was in a tuxedo, and he was looking as god like as ever. He had Ethan standing next to him. And Lia was standing next to me, when we were saying our vows.
"Rachel, since the moment I met you, I felt like we were going to be friends but I didn't know to what extent." He chuckled. "But the more I got to know you, the more I was falling in love with you. Since the moment I kissed you, I knew I had met the love of my life." A single tear rolled down his cheek as he smiled at me. I wiped his tear, just as one escaped my eye. Grayson had my entire face in his hand as he also wiped my tear. Then I started my vows.
"Grayson, you are the sweetest, funniest, and kindest person I have ever met, to this day. From the moment I made eye contact with those beautiful hazel eyes of yours I knew I had felt a certain way about you. Little did 13 year old Rachel know she would fall more in love with him every day. And that he would actually like her back!" I said fist bumping the air, everyone laughed. "And little did she know that she would only ever need one boyfriend. That all that waiting wasn't for nothing. All that waiting paid off when Grayson Bailey Dolan kissed her, for the first time." A tear rolled down Grayson's cheek. Just as one rolled down mine.
"By the power vested in me by the state of California, I pronounce you man and wife. You may now kiss your bride." The priest said. And just as Grayson leaned in, I woke up.