Chapter 4

Algebra ended and the 3 of us walked to our next class, Art. We sat down at a table in the back of the class room. I sat in the corner, Grayson sat next to me and Lia sat in front of me. When the bell rang a boy walked in who looked a lot like Grayson. He made eye contact with Grayson and they immediately both smiled, he then sat next to Lia.
"Hey bro I'm so glad we have this class together." The boy said.
"Me too, and by the way this is Rachel and Lia. I have most of my classes with them so they've been showing me around. And this is Ethan, he's my twin I was telling you guys about." Grayson said seeming excited.
"So you're the infamous Ethan, nice to meet you." I said with a small smile at the end.
"This is so cool I've never met twins before." Lia said smiling.
"It's cool to meet you guys too, you guys seem chill." Ethan said also smiling.
Ms. Rosa then said we would be working on self portraits today, and our rough draft is due tomorrow. I was a little excited, but also a little nervous, I've always been good at drawing eyes, but I can't draw noses for shit. The twins had huge smiles on their faces. And so did Lia.
"Why are you guys so happy?" I said slightly laughing. They all giggled.
"Well Lia whispered to us while you were zoned out, that you're really good at self portraits, so I'm excited to see how well you draw." Grayson said still holding his huge, beautiful, wonderful smile while he was blushing slightly.
"Well don't be that excited I suck at drawing noses." I said blushing and giggling.
By the end of class we were all done, and I think we all did pretty well, I asked Grayson for help on the nose and it actually came out pretty good.