김태형| Sexologist

By Taehyungiechild

» Suddenly he came to his knees before you, "Can I have my treat too?" He locks eye contact, staring below yo... More

0 » History of Us
2 » Direct Appointment
3 » Your Desires
4 » High Temptations
5 » Teasing Her
6 » Tasting Me
7 » Your Dream
8 » Work & Play
9 » Panty Stealer
10 » Troubled Girl
11 » The Interruption
12 » Phone Calls
13 » Silent Treatment
14 » The Questions
15 » Who's Taehyung?
16 » Begging You
17 » Apologize Princess
17. 5 » Apologize Princess Pt. 2
18 » Apologize Princess Pt. Final
19 » Reveal Yourself
20 » Hurt & Caught
21 » Photography Date
22 » The Restaurant
23 » Sexy Princess
23. 1 » Sexy Princess Pt. 1
23. 5 » Sexy Princess Pt. 2
24 » Sexy Princess Pt. Final
25 » Morning Trouble
26 » Sick Heart
27 » You & Me Right?
28 » Passionate Princess
28.5 » Passionate Princess Pt. Final
29 » Casper the Ghost
30 » Lies, Mistrust & Arguments
31 » Tiger vs Lion
32 » Teeny Tiny Us
33 » Doctor Sunshine
34 » Hatred in You
35 » Truth Between Enemies
36 » Forgiveness in You
37 » New & Improved
38 » Ruined & Hurt
39 » "Imperfect"
40 » Desolate Darkness
41 » Lost Tears
42 » A New Day

1 » Dr. Kim

37.1K 1.1K 831
By Taehyungiechild

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

Therapist- a person trained in the use of psychological methods for helping patients overcome psychological problems.

That is his job.

The therapist that can read all.

Enjoy!

══════•°• :warning: •°•══════

You had doubt that you actually were about to go through with this. You couldn't believe that this would lead up to here.

Seven years of what they call love and passion led up to standing in front of a marriage therapist door, along with the man who you promised that love for.

But, this is what you both needed.

This marriage was on the last of it's fragile love and wasn't going to last any longer.

Not if you didn't go to a therapist.

That was what your husband said.

And your husband was against the fail of the marriage, you on the other hand...well you didn't think much. You couldn't. For months on it you didn't think much at all.

You played the dumb down roll of a wife. You pretended to not notice the signs of the troubled relationship, you pretended that it didn't bother you when he would come home at four in the morning due to work, you pretended that you guys were the perfect white picket fence household.

That was the image you guys had to play.

There was no way out of the relationship.

There was no belief in a divorce for you both...or in your parents.

And so you both stood in front of the therapist door until you heard a "Come in," as invitation to the room.

Your husband, Ji-Young, had open the door, leading you inside where you entered inside the office.

When you enter the office there is a dark walnut bookcase lining the entire left-hand wall.

There is a white sofa with a fur rug over the back.

The far wall has a large fireplace and mantle dominating the center, with bookshelves lining it on either side.

On the plain white walls, clocks and a painting of three saxophonist musicians decorated the room.

You both sit down on the white sofa, your butt sinking in as you manage to straighten your noir pencil skirt that crinkled a little bit.

You both sat their quietly as the therapist had yet to turn around to face you two. He was on the phone, facing the wall. "I have to go, I have clients," You heard him whisper with a raspy catch.

He finally turn to face you, his hands crossed as he leaned back in his chair, grinning a huge smile.

Handsome-

"Hello my lovely couple. I'm Dr. Kim, your therapist, your names?" His slight chuckle filled the room, making the both of you a bit unsettled.

What is laughter?

Haven't experienced that in a long time.

Ji-Young cleared his throat, sitting up in the chair. "I'm Park Ji-Young and this is my wife Park Chan-ri." He looked at you as you nodded your head, agreeing along with your husband.

The therapist sat up a bit in the chair, reaching for a clipboard. He straighten up his glasses that leant far down his bridge and begin writing something down. "Mrs. And Mr. Park, got it."

"Let's start off with a nice joke; "Doctor, said the receptionist over the phone, there's a patient here who thinks he's invisible. Well, tell him I can't see him right now." Mr. Kim laughed to himself. It was as if he was telling the joke to himself, still writing down on the clipboard.

Weird.

His long, black hair covered his concentrated eyes before it jolted out the way when he looked up, meeting your eyes.

Dark

Coffee

That was what burned into your brain. His eyes that were enacting a slight chill into your spine made your heart skip; out of the uneasiness of this un-experienced session.

This moment is where it begun.

Remember it.

"Okay, still a bit shy in here. Let's begin our session, what seems to be the problem?" Dr. Kim leaned back in his chair, crossing his fingers through each other's nook.

"Well, recently for the last year...it's just been different. I don't know, it's just- we've lost our spark. We never have time to spend with each other anymore." Immediately your husband was quick to spill everyone of your personal affairs so easily.

Not for you.

You still weren't comfortable.

The therapist glare towards you, waiting on a response. He cleared his throat, nudging his eyes at you. "I know this may seem awkward Mrs. Park, but I am a therapist, I'm trained to help you. So please, be comfortable and take a breath. Talk about your problems with me."

Your eyes lower, in which you notice your trembling hands.

You have to talk if you want change Chan-ri, do it.

Your fingers clasped on top of your lap as you begin talking. "It's been really dull recently. My husband has been out working longer hours recently because he got a promotion. I feel he doesn't have time for me anymore and I grow lonely." You lower your head, ashamed to look at your husband.

"You mean- your husband's never home?"

"Y-Yeah, I hate it. I feel...useless. I'm always at home waiting for a husband that never shows." You continue to watch the therapist take notes, periodically looking up to meet your eyes. "Mmm, okay." He looked back at your husband. "Have you ever told your job about this? How many hours do you work a day?"

"I tried, but of course I can't just bail on my work..." Your husband expressed, passionately stating his aggression.

"Mr. Park, how many hours do you work a day?"

He cleared his throat, straighting his tie. "I work twenty hours, overtime..."

Immediately your therapist eyes went blank. He shook his head, writing more notes down. "Mr. Park I do believe that is more than enough hours that you need to contribute to your job. You do realize you need to make time for your wife, right?"

"I do, I really do." He nodded.

Mr. Kim had slipped his glasses up, clearing his throat. "Tsk, tsk. You have to be careful Mr. Park. You need to take in account of what these work hours are doing to your wife. You're only home for four hours."

"I understand." He nodded again. Ji-Young reached his hands out to yours, wrapping his brawl hands with your delicate ones. "I'm sorry honey, I'll try to talk to my boss, okay."

"Okay." You nodded, simply agreeing, watching his hands intwine with yours. He always says that, but it always ends into a lie.

Mr. Kim watched you like a hawk. You could see him bite down on his bottom lip, his eyes trained on you like a hawk. You felt like you were his meal, he was studying you like you were a prey. He had to figure out what you were made of, what made you tick, why you were here.

This was just apart of his job.

And then...

"How is your sex life?" He became direct, staring at you.

"Huh?" Your eyes widened.

"How is your sex life, are you happy with it?" He stared at the paper, getting ready to write.

"It's amazing, nothing wrong in that department, right honey?" Your husband eagerly prompted, giving a kiss to your cheek. You sat there, uncomfortable as hell. There is a problem, that is a total lie.

Your sex life is terrible. It's always the same traditional missionary, it was boring. Nothing is wrong with missionary, but was it bland as hell with your husband?

Yes.

There was no spice to it. He didn't kiss you the way you wanted, he didn't touch you at all, he sometimes wouldn't even look into your eyes and that was a complete turn off.

You sat there, staring off into space.

Don't say anything, don't voice your problems.

You'll get in trouble.

"Mrs. Park, hello?"

"Yes?" You turn your head towards the therapist.

"I believe your husband said something?"

"Oh, yeah. Our sex life is good." You nodded slowly, a deep sigh of anxiety left your body. Mr. Kim had scooted up closer to his desk, prompting his elbows on top of his desk. "Hmm, strengths?" He pointed towards you, his eyebrows concentrated inwards of each other.

You sat there.

How were you going to create this lie?

You looked down at the ring on your finger and back up, getting ready to break your promise, lie. "His strength... he's intimate...very."

He nodded his head, standing up from his chair, clearing his throat. "That sounds good. Look here, for a little bit I'm going to separate you two. I'm sensing both of you have something you are not comfortable sharing with the other right now. So to get that information, I'll have to discuss it alone with you. I will call one of you soon. Understand?"

Mr. Kim smiled, scribbling down more notes, periodically looking up at you.

You both nodded your head.

Now you were stuck, you weren't getting out this. He could read you like a open book.

You could hear your heart pound inside your chest. It was unbearably loud, he had you all figured out.

So this was Mr. Kim?

Authors Notes: Hi, I hope you liked the first chapter, it is so freaking long! I'm sorry for that! Anyway leave that vote and comment, next chapter here it comes~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 39K 51
________ ⚠️🔞Mature content🔞⚠️________ "Let's make a deal. You have to respond to my kiss with passion, love, and everything and if you do it ill le...
844 88 18
"YAHH DON'T YOU HAVE EYES WHERE ARE YOU LOOKING AT" but when she look at me my heart just skip a beat and started beat fast...... That's when realise...
247K 10.7K 51
♛ "That's bullshit," he growled, buttoning up his shirt without even looking at you, "You just want the sex. Don't act like you care about me." ♛ © p...
2.3K 45 43
"So good with guns but not so good with women, eh? Or are you just being shy? Come on Jeon, put your hands on me. I know you're aching to pull up thi...