My Heart Belongs To You (Comp...

By mahiramehta

Ananya Mehta : 22 years old. She is caring , loyal , honest. A bit conservative but trust people easily. Madl... More

Introduction
1.First Meeting
2.Armaan
3. Picnic
4. Goodbye
5. Rehana
6. Crush
7. Mumbai - City of dreams
8. Graduates
9. Pune
10. New addition
11. Fresher's Party
12. Friendship Day
13. Day out
14. Knowing each other
15. Birthday..🎁🎂🎉
16. New Year..🎊🎉
17. Valentine's Day..💑❤
18. Love..😙😙😍😍
19. Exams..📚📖
20. Interview
21.Prerfect son..🙎
22.Proposal
23.We like her...
24. Last day memories..👬👭
25.Shock..
26. Lost Him Forever..😭😭
27.Preparations for engagement...
28. Engagement..💍
29. Shopping..👠👗👜
30.Hen(s) party..👙🎉
31.Home town...
32 . Bachelor's Party..👄🎂
33. Date night..👫💛
34.Haldi and mehandi...
35.Sangeet..👬👭
36. Wedding..💑👰
37.Diary..📖
38. Pregnancy..
39.Wedding anniversary
40.Love at first sight..❤❤
41. Diwali..
43 . Cancer...
44. I Hate you..
45.Confession..
46. I Miss You...😢😢
47. Dinner..🍟🍔
48. Stubborn..
49. Jealous..
50.Confessing my love..💑
51. Mumbai calling..
52. You love Armaan..?
53. London..✈
54. Two daughters..👭
55. Pre-wedding functions..
Covers..
56. Mrs. Ananaya Karan Parakh
57. New Zealand..
58. Forgiveness...
59. Attachment..
Epilogue..
Thanksgiving.

42.First kiss..💋

5.3K 199 15
By mahiramehta

Agarwal & Ibara
"Sir you called me",Ananya asked entering the cabin of her boss.

"Yes Ananya , take a seat", Mr. Agarwal said.

"Ananya you have to go to Ahuja & Co.
They are facing some problem in there financial report , so you just go and inspect it once", Mr. Agarwal said.

"Ok sir , I will just finish my work and will leave in 15 minutes", Ananya said.

"And ya one more thing Ananya , I want you to go to Banglore on Tuesday , there is a seminar which I want you to attend and even you can meet your parents for a week", Mr. Agarwal informed her.

Ananya is shocked listening this. It has been more then 2 years that she last visited Banglore. She just don't want to go there , she don't want to remember her old days.

"Sorry sir but I can't attend that seminar and my parents are coming here on Monday", Ananya informed her boss.

"Ananya this seminar is important", Mr. Agarwal told her.

"Sir please send someone else ,I don't want to go", Ananya said.

"Think about it once again and tell your decision till Monday morning", Mr. Agarwal said.

Ananya just nod her head and went back to her cabin.

Ahuja & Co.
"Sir , this is the report which you asked for", Armaan said while giving the report to Mr. Ahuja.

"Armaan keep it with you , Miss. Mehta our C.A will be coming any time", Mr. Ahuja said.

"Actually sir , I have to go home, today is my daughter's doctor appointment", Armaan informed his boss.

"Ok Armaan , you may leave", Mr. Ahuja said.

At the reception conter of Ahuja & Co.

"May I know where is the office of Mr. Ahuja?"Ananya asked the reciepsionist.

"Mam do you have an appointment?", reciepsionist asked.

"I am C.A from Agarwal & Ibara", Ananya told the reciepsionist.

"Oohh mam come I will take you to sir's office", reciepsionist said while taking Ananya to Mr. Ahuja's office.

Armaan while going out of his office heared this girl talking to reciepsionist, he felt like he knows this voice but he couldn't see her face so he went away without seeing her.

Ananya entered Mr. Ahuja's cabin. She looked at all the financial documents, rectified the mistakes and gave the documents back. It took her two hours to complete her work.

Ananya had her lunch and went back to her office. Till she completed her work at office it is already 7, so she dropped the idea of going to karan's place and directly went to her home.

After getting freshen up and having her dinner she decided to call karan and ask him his mom's number.
She called karan. Karan picked up the call after three rings.

"Hey sweetheart, missing me", karan asked teasingly.

"You wish", Ananya said.

"I want to talk to aunty so please give me her number", Ananya said.

"Why ? What you want to talk to mom?"karan asked.

"It's personal , I can't tell you", Ananya said.

"Ok baby , wait I will give my phone to mom", karan said.

"Don't give your phone to aunty , you just give me her number I will call her on her phone itself", Ananya said.

"Ok", karan said and watsapp his mom's number to Ananya.

"Bye", Ananya said and cut the call.

Karan is surprised by Ananya's behaviour and smiled looking at Ananya's picture on his phone.

After ending the call with karan , she dialled to karan's mom. Karan's mom didn't receive her phone seeing unknown number but then karan told it is Ananya so she received after 5 rings.

"Hey Ananya", karan's mom said.

"Hellow aunty, is karan sitting besides you?" Ananya asked.

"Yes , why you want to talk to him?" Karan's mom asked.

Karan was mentally praying that his mother say no this question but god didn't hear his request.😜

"Aunty can you go somewhere else and talk to me please as i don't want karan to listen to our conversation", Ananya requested.

"Ya sure honey", karan's mom said and got up from the couch and started walking towards her room

Karan too started walking behind his mother but she just gave him a glare and told by her eyes that stop following me. Though karan is a famous doctor but he is still scared of his mom.

"Yes beta , now tell what you wanted to tell me", karan's mom asked.

"Aunty what kind of food karan likes? I mean Chinese , Italian or something else", Ananya asked.

"Well as he is a doctor so he eats all healthy food but it is his cheat day tomorrow he will eat whatever you make for him but ya he likes Italian alot", karan's mom said.

"Ok thank you aunty", Ananya said.

"Well then even we are invited for your dinner tomorrow?" Karan's mom asked.

"Yes aunty even you can join us", Ananya said.

"Next time beta , you enjoy your date tomorrow", karan's mom said teasingly.

Ananya became beetroot red and after that they both spoke for another two minutes and bid bye to each other. Ananya went and slept while karan's mom came back to living room.

"Mom what Ananya was telling", karan asked.

"It is none of your business", karan's mom said.

He didn't ask again and went and slept.

Next day
Ananya got up at 9 and did her morning chores. After having her breakfast she went to market for getting the groceries. She is very excited for today's dinner and even more excited to meet her parents who are coming tomorrow to Mumbai.

Ananya decorated the dinning table with candles and red roses. Then she decorated the balcony area with fairy light and couch in between with pillows. The whole environment is giving a romantic feeling. Ananya then made pasta , pizza and sizzling brownie.

As it is already 6 Ananya went to get freshen up and dressed herself in red knee length one piece. She did a minimal makeup but with a smokey eyes. She kept her hair open as once karan had told her that she looks extremely beautiful in open hair.

She then went to the living room and once again checked on her arrangements. She lit up the candles and off the lights. She heared the door bell and went to open the door.

Karan is standing at the door with red roses bouquet in his hand. Karan couldn't speak a single word. He always become speechless whenever he sees Ananya and today is not an exception. She is looking like an angel.

"Hi karan ,please come inside", Ananya said.

"Hi Ananya , you are looking so so preety", karan said.

"Thank you and well even you look good", Ananya said.

Karan wore a black hoddie with denim jeans.

They both entered the living room and karan is astonished looking at the arrangements done by Ananya.

"Ananya you should really quite your job and start an event management companay", karan said.

"Well many people told me the same thing", Ananya said while sitting beside him.

"Ananya this is for you", karan said while giving bouquet and chocolates.

"Thank you", Annaya said.

They chit chatted for next one hour. Karan is teasing her and she is just blushing. Whenever she is with karan she feels she is in another world. She forgets all her worries with him.

"Karan come let's have dinner", Ananya said.

"Ya, I am really excited for dinner. I will know your culinary skills today. It is really good that I will come to know whether you are good or bad in cooking before getting married to you", karan said.

"And who said I am getting married to you", Ananya asked.

"Well baby not today but very soon you will get married to me", karan said in Ananya's ear while hugging her from behind.

Ananya felt an electric sensation in her body with the close proximity of karan. She moved away from him and ran in kitchen. Karan went behind her to kitchen and helped her in arranging the food on dinning table.

"Wow Ananya, I love pizza and pasta , they are my favourite", karan said.

"Now taste and tell me whether you liked it or not", Ananya said while serving him.

Karan took the first bite but kept blank expressions on his face. Ananya got scared as she didnt get any reaction from karan. Karan just stood from his chair and made Ananya stand. He looked in Ananya's eyes and then kissed on her cheeks and hands.

"Ananya I never had such amazing pasta and pizza in my life. I just loved it", karan said smiling.

"Thanks karan but you scared me, I thought you didn't like it", Ananya said.

"I just loved it Ananya", karan said.

They both had there dinner and then Ananya went and brought brownie with ice cream.

"Karan come with me to balcony", Ananya said.

Karan and Annaya got settled on the couch and enjoyed the night view of Mumbai with brownie and ice cream.

"Ananya thanks for this beautiful night. I loved the food and the arrangements done by you", karan said.

Ananya just smiled looking down. Her hair are flying and her face is been covered. Karan gently tuck her hair behind her ear and move his face closer to hers. Both are looking in each others eyes. Karan is silently asking permission to Ananya that whether he can kiss her and Ananya just closed her eyes. Taking this as yes karan place his lips on Ananya's. For a minute Ananya didn't respond to his kiss but then she started responding. There lips are moving in sync. Karan is showing his love to Ananya through this kiss while Ananya is welcoming the new feelings.

After a good three minutes both left each other in need for oxygen. Ananya got concious and ran away to her room. Karan smiled touching his lips and ran behind her to her room.

She is standing near the window and looking at the moon. Karan slowly entered her room and on the lights. He looked at her room and gasped looking at the photos present in Ananya's room. There are many photos of Ananya with her parents ,her sister but what caught his attention is the photos with a girl and then the photos of that same girl with her husband and Ananya.

"Ananya you know them",karan asked looking at the pictures and getting Ananya's attention.

"Yes , but wait even you know them?", Annaya asked.

" Yes I do , actually this lady was my...." Karan said.

*****************************
Hellow folks..

I hope you all are doing good...

Guys are you liking this story..?

Please share your views with me and please do vote and comment it encourages me. Please do share my story with your friends.

Guys there is a question for you all.

You want Ananya with Armaan or with karan ? Please share your thoughts on this.

Next update 🔜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 184 47
17 years old Aradhna fall for her bestfriend reyansh after that she decided to tell her feelings to him . "Ray I want to tell you something" "Aaru...
35.2K 3.3K 63
• She was broken piece of glass while he had the glue that could mend it together. • Kiara is a girl that wanted to fall in love. Meet her soulmate b...
421K 22.6K 83
Claimed #1 ranking and also #1 in hotlist many times. MY HEART BEATS ONLY FOR YOU MY HEART SAYS TO LOVE YOU BUT MY MIND SAYS...
312K 32.5K 181
Special mention in #Wattpad love awards Most impressive rankings #1 in Together-11/06/2022 #2 in Emotional-13/11/2021 #3 in Emotional-15/11/2021 #3 i...