Thirst

By Auriel_Ora

Vampires aren't real right? Daniel found out they were real. And they don't act like the stereotypes that... More

Mint Gum
Dreams
Just My Type
Ass-mar
Bum-fire?
Thirst
I MUST BECOME BEAUTIFUL
You're kinda Pretty
Faded
Poppin' Bubbles
I'm you!
Special Short: Haunted Bathroom
Somewhere in Stockholm
Dirty Little Secret
The Spectre
Dark Side
Blood, Sweat, and Tears
The End
Closer
Plot twist
Why're you so obsessed with me?
Somnophilia
Shadow Kiss
If I lay here....
Love me Like You Do
The Middle
Stay
Just give me a Reason
Eyes on me
My Heart
Liar Liar
Hash Slinging Slasher
It's complicated
Falsity
Recall
This story is dumb
Spoilers
Sparkling Lemonade (No)
Come with Me
Daniel (No)
I start putting random titles now
Deceptive scenes
Clarity
Simple and Clean
Epilogue
Extra Endings: Thirst

Dark Bond

1K 80 54
By Auriel_Ora

A/N: This story is worse than all the Twilight books combined.

Chapter 21: Dark Bond

Daniel stared at DG, waiting for a response, a reaction, anything really.

DG merely blinked at him.

Daniel didn't waver, even when DG's eyes met his.

"You're different." was the response Daniel was given, he was disappointed.

Daniel frowned at the short response, he wanted to know more so he opened his mouth to continue speaking.

Daniel was stopped short when DG replied again, "At first I was intrigued when the President was keeping an eye on you.... So I wanted to see what it was all about."

'The president? Crystal's dad?' Daniel thought, he was interested in what DG might say next, but, all he was met with was silence. No more elaboration.

Daniel sat there disappointed, he pulled out his phone and decided to text Jay.

----

The phone rung loudly in the quiet bathroom, a tub full of black swished slightly.

Jay emerged from the tub that was full of his black blood, panting for breath.

Black dripped down from his blonde hair, down his chest and muscles and back.

Panting, Jay looked at the phone that rung signaling that he had a message.

Pulling himself out of the tub, letting his blood drip to the floor went to go check on who had messaged him.

He snapped to attention when he saw that it was from Daniel, quickly unlocking his phone to read his message.
'Jay, trapped now in an awkward car ride. Need a distraction also are you doing okay? You left school without telling me.'

Jay felt guilt gnaw at him, he had left immediately to try and get rid of his blood-lust doppleganger that only acted in self-interest and forgot about Daniel.

He vowed to take Daniel on an amazing first date as soon as he got rid of his doppleganger permanently.

He texted back, 'Sorry, it was really urgent but yes, I'm fine.'

Daniel texted back right away, 'That's good.'

Jay then decided to press about who he was riding with, 'Who are you riding the car with?'

Daniel seemed to hesitate to for a minute since the response came 2 minutes instead of right away, 'I'm with DG.'

What? Did Daniel actually type he was with DG? Of all people? He'd understand if it was with Crystal since she and Daniel were friends or even Gun, but DG?

Jay felt irritation bubble up.

'Where are you?' he typed.

'Uh,,, I can't really tell since the car is driving pretty fast.' Daniel answered.

'Ask DG where you are going.' Jay typed.

He had a bad feeling.

Daniel replied 3 minutes later, 'He just looked at me, then my phone, then whispered something to the driver. He refused to answer me.'

Jay wiped the black off him as he hurried out of the bathroom and into his room to pull on some clothes.

'He's basically kidnapping my Daniel!' Jay thought as he threw on some clothes, not caring if they matched or looked good.

Black dried onto his blonde locks but he didn't seem to mind, stomping out the front door and practically running to his motorcycle.

Jay was ready to search all of South Korea just to find Daniel, but he decided to use his nose to find him. It was convenient to have the nose of a bloodhound thanks to his vampiric abilities, he could add that to benefits of his vampire pros list.

He got a faint whiff of Daniel's scent, starting the engine of the bike.

'Daniel, I'm coming.' Jay thought as he sped off.

----

Daniel frowned when he was left hanging by Jay, he sighed and placed his phone back in his jacket pocket.

The car stopped allowing Daniel to finally get a clear picture of where they were heading.

'I don't recognize this area....' Daniel thought, he heard the car door near him open and shuffling.

He saw DG shut the door behind him, leaving Daniel in the car with the driver.

'I can escape now right? But I'm in an unfamiliar territory...' Daniel thought, he was snapped to attention when he heard the car door on his side open.

DG stood opening his door, he stared at Daniel expectantly.

"What?" Daniel asked.

"Come with me." DG responded, he grabbed Daniel's wrist and pulled him out of the car.

'He's pretty strong, his hands are cold!' Daniel thought, the car door was slammed behind him.

The car clicked to signal it was locked.

'Now I'm stuck with him....' Daniel thought, he realized DG was wearing sunglasses again along with a ball cap to cover his bright pink hair.

Daniel saw a hotel and automatically got the wrong idea.

There were few people around especially since it was getting late, not enough to make a crowd so Daniel could escape.

So he decided to reason with DG since it looked like he was dragging him towards it.

"Hey DG, I don't know you that well... how about we go somewhere else...." Daniel tried to deviate away from it.

DG looked at him underneath the sunglasses, but turned to keep walking and dragging Daniel along.

People oogled Daniel for a minute but realized he was with someone else, backing off once they saw that the two seemed to be holding hands.

"Hey! I'm not going in that hotel with you!" Daniel said, he spoke louder on purpose, hoping to get some help from the potential witnesses.

DG stopped, he looked at Daniel, the sunglasses tilted down slightly. He seemed a bit irritated and confused. Irritation because Daniel was being noisy and trying to grab attention so he could escape and confused on why he was talking about a hotel.

Daniel went silent as DG spoke, "Hotel? I never said we're going to a hotel."

Daniel sighed in relief at this, bystanders who had stopped incase Daniel was in danger seemed to have seen the threat calm down and carried on with their day.

"Then where are you taking me?" Daniel asked, DG pointed ahead.

Daniel looked to see a large building up at the end of the street, it was unlabeled.

Daniel looked at DG as if he was drunk. DG merely pulled Daniel along until they reached the building and stepped inside.

Daniel was surprised to see it was a mall, with lots of people walking around some couples carrying bags and some families shopping together.

Daniel spotted a few kids from his school, namely Namsoo with his parents, seeming to beg for that expensive new Gucci shoulder bag. He spotted a familiar face.

'Crystal!' Daniel thought, Crystal was there.... Well here sister was.

People oogled Crystal as she walked, she wasn't alone it seemed.

'Zoe and Mira is with her? That means Zack is here.' Daniel thought, he was being directed as he walked. His friends didn't seem to have seen him. But he finally saw Zack trailing behind the girls, carrying some bags for Mira it seemed.

Daniel faced front once he almost hit a column, even though DG was holding his hand and directing him as he walked a bit behind he still was at risk for injuring himself.

People chattered around Daniel.

"Is he a model?"

"That guy holding his hand must be his manager or boyfriend."

"Either way, he looks hot."

"Is that real life yaoi?! OMG I'm in heaven!" (My friend would say this.)

"Yeah, that's definitely his boyfriend, managers don't hold their clients' hands."

"Darn he's taken."

"All the hot ones are."

'They're wrong, DG isn't my boyfriend.' Daniel thought, he was pulled into a store.

'So many suits....' Daniel thought as he looked over all the jackets, dress shirts, slacks (who says slacks?), fancy socks, ties, bow ties, turtlenecks, pretty much everything Daniel had in his wardrobe thanks to Jay.

Peeking at the price tag of a nearby jacket, he nearly had a heart attack on the spot.

'228 dollars for a jacket? I could buy mom a whole new wardrobe with that money!' Daniel thought, he quickly dropped the tag.

DG had let go of Daniel's hand, going to talk with someone who looked like the manager.

'Is there any suits that aren't so expensive?' Daniel walked away slowly from that rack the jacket came from like it was a sleeping lion.

He nearly tipped over a display model, luckily stopping before it could topple over.

Standing it back up with nervous hands, Daniel flinched when he heard a voice behind him, "What're you doing?"

Daniel turned around to see DG standing there, hands in his designer jeans' pockets, sunglasses lowered so Daniel could see his eyes. They seemed softer, almost amused.

"Well I almost knocked this over, so I stood it back up." Daniel said.

DG pointed at the model, Daniel looked to see that he had only saved one, the other one that had been right beside it was now falling.

Rushing to grab it, Daniel sighed, he saved it from hitting the floor. But he noticed that he wasn't exactly falling, his face was a foot away from the floor.

'I'm floating?' Daniel thought, he realized there was something holding his hips.

Daniel looked back to see DG holding onto him, he quickly stood the mannequin and straightened up.

Bad move, his sudden movement threw DG back a bit, stumbling from the added weight, he fell onto the tile floor.

The employees heard the noise, rushed over to them from their tasks of working the register and hanging clothes.

Daniel groaned, he had knocked the back of his head against DG's, he hoped he didn't break his nose or DG was going to sue him.

Instead when Daniel shifted and turned around, basically lying down over DG, he was met with surprised eyes and cheeks that were starting to turn pink.

"Uhhh.... Sorry DG! Are you alright? I'll get off you now!" Daniel quickly removed himself, pulling DG up with one arm, praying he wasn't going to be sued.

DG composed himself quickly, handling the worried workers who had come over offering to call 911.

He merely told them, "Just get the suits I ordered, I'm done here."

Daniel watched the employees scurry off to fufill the demands with DG watching over them, looking over Daniel who seemed fine.

"I owe you one." Daniel muttered.

"You owe me one what?" DG asked, he was confused.

"I owe you a favor, after all I did do some things to you that were pretty selfish and you saved me from getting a concussion." Daniel muttered.

DG was silent, he took the bags offered to him from the employee.

Daniel seemed down, if he had done to this to Jay and made him look bad infront of these people (though there weren't many to see in the store), he'd be embarrassed for Jay at his overreaction to the overpriced jackets.

'Jay...' Daniel thought, he heard shifting near him.

He looked to see a hand offered to him from DG who was holding the bag with the other.

Daniel was confused.

"Follow me." DG said, carefully Daniel took the hand and shook it.

DG let out a snicker.

Daniel felt like he did something wrong, "What did I do?"

"Nothing." DG spoke before he walked out the store, Daniel following a bit behind.

Meanwhile, Zoe, Mira, Crystal, and Zack emerged from from behind the columns they were hiding behind.

"Woah, who was Danny with? And why did you stop me Crystal?" Zoe asked, she wanted to go up to Daniel and hug him before she thought of Piggy and began hitting herself in the head, internally.

Crystal chose not to reply, Zack and Mira were surprised to see Daniel with someone other than Jay.

"Where's Jay? I don't think that guy is him." Mira remarked, he looked at the stranger Daniel was with.

Zack squinted before he swore he saw a lock of dyed hair from the ballcap the stranger wore, 'Pink?'

"That guy has pink hair." Zack spoke aloud, Mira squinted to try and see more before confirming she did see pink.

Crystal heard their conversation, not wanting them to confront DG (she recognized his glasses and body structure) suggested they get frozen yogurt.

That seemed like a good distraction, they all walked to the food court with Crystal glancing the direction DG went with Daniel, making sure they were out of sight before facing front.

----

Jay stopped at a red light, he sighed.

'The scent is getting weaker. I must still be far unless he drunk alcohol again and it's messing up his natural scent...' Jay shuddered at the trouble Daniel might be in.

'Right, I have to focus. Daniel might be in trouble! He's probably drunk and cornered.' Jay thought, he assumed the worst.

'Daniel, I'll find you. Wait for me.' Jay thought.

The light turned green.

Jay rode off, the sun beginning to set in the background.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.4K 2.1K 22
Book two of Unsatisfied. Warning! Mature Scenes and Language is used. Follow Revna in a whole new world... Will she come back to her lovers? Or will...
97.2K 2K 17
nothing ever makes any sense 2016-2017
43.7K 691 15
"i don't know, i guess i just... felt like it." "felt like what?" "i felt like holding your hand." - two teens, considered outcasts, find home in eac...
446K 18.5K 113
[Completed] +++++++++++++ "Don't! Why do you need it anyway?" he stays silent and doesn't answer. Once the syringe is pulled out of my arm a drop see...