Build | Justine Skye

By StoriesInParadise

After being on a hiatus for 2 years, Justine wants a fresh start and a new sound for her next upcoming album... More

Cast
Build Soundtrack
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
NEWS
38.
39.
40.
41.
I MADE THE PLAYLIST FINALLY!!
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.

12.

533 35 32
By StoriesInParadise

Edit that I made

September 29th, 1999

Devante's 30th birthday

New Jersey

Devante Swing

Was having a great time at my party, got all my friends here celebrating my 30th birthday can't believe that I am actually 30 just know a nigga is getting old forreal (Laughs). K-Ci, JoJo, and Dalvin was here of course always gotta have my brothers with me. Justine told me she was running a lil late and I wasn't sweating it though she can take all the time that she needs. After that kiss we shared it didn't effect anything we were doing for working on the album wise, but I am really feeling her though I can't even lie about it.

"Who you looking for?" K-Ci asked.

"Justine, she told me that she will be here." I said.

"She will be here ya know girls gotta look good for us niggas." Dalvin said as I laughed.

"Ain't lying though." JoJo said.

"So she's bro hopping now?" K-Ci questioned.

"What you mean?" I asked as K-Ci kissed his teeth.

"Nigga you know what I'm talking about! Are you messing with her? I mean she was talking to Dalvin." K-Ci said.

"We just friends." I told them as K-Ci laughed.

"Yeah... Whatever nigga." K-Ci said.

"She wouldn't give me another chance so you the only one that has been around her lately you been acting funny." Dalvin said.

"Funny? How so?" I asked.

"Are you feeling Justine?" Davlin asked.

"Like I said, we just friends. She's a cool chick to be around we just get things." I said.

"Okay." Dalvin said sipping his drink.

Moment later that is when I saw Justine from afar with a bag in her hand as I was trying to keep my composer. She saw me as she smiled making her wave as I waved back.

"Speaking of Justine." K-Ci said.

She came closer giving everyone a hug including Dalvin.

"Hey Guys!" Justine said.

"Wassup girl!" K-Ci said.

"Sup Justine." JoJo said.

"Hey lil mama." Dalvin said.

"Hey De, happy birthday!" Justine said giving me a hug.

"Thank you, and is this for me?" I asked.

"Yeah, you can either open it later or now! Its really up to you." Justine said.

"Thanks I appreciate this, Ima open this later." I said as she smiled.

So after that we all took a group picture and then it was just Justine and I taking a picture and she was looking beautiful as always. Hours and Hours at my own party everyone was leaving my crib it was only Justine and I in my house alone.

"You gon open it?" Justine asked.

"Yeah." I said.

She gave me the bag as we both sat down, she was just smiling ear to ear so eager for me to open it. As I lift the gift out I notice it was a Music Recording Certification of her single "Back For More" as I smiled.

"Wow when did this happen?" I questioned.

"Today actually, I already got mine.. I wanted you to have one to hang up in your studio." Justine told me.

"I really appreciate this, and I am so proud of you." I said as she smiled.

"Thank you, thank you for believing in me and this album you didn't have to help me write and produce my album but you did anyways and I can't think anyone who will do a better job at it than you." Justine said as I smiled.

I put the Music Recording Certification down as I smashed my lips onto hers, she deepened the kiss adding tongue she was going to make me crazy over her touch as I pulled away.

"Justine, I am feeling you.. I like what we have going on, I understand if you don't feel the same way that I am feeling." I told her.

"I am feeling you too Devante." Justine said as she smashed her lips onto mine.

She was on top of me as I had my hands on her ass giving it a squeeze as she moan while we kissed. We pulled away once more getting up on the couch she jumped on me wrapping her legs around my torso while we continued to kiss I was taking her upstairs to my bedroom. I had my radio on real low hearing 'These Arms' in the background as I laid her body on my bed.

[Chorus]

Baby 'cos when you're in

These arms of mine

I hold you tight

Every night, when you're in

These arms of mine

I do it right

Do what you like, when you're in

These arms of mine

I hold you close, never letting go

I'm talking 'bout, these arms of mine

Felt so divine, these arms of mine, no (baby)

As we kissed we had our hands intertwined I pulled away to look at her beautiful face as she smiled biting her lip causing me to smile and lick my lips as I pecked her lips a few times, I started to lift up her dress seeing her lace thong making me smirk. I had my hand to pull her panties down real slow causing her to breath uneasy finally got the thong off throwing it somewhere I started to kiss between her beautiful legs as I was coming closer to her core.

Next Morning

September 30th, 1999

10:20 am

I woke up seeing Justine up writing in one of my notebooks that I kept around the crib as I smiled she was so focus I kissed her shoulder causing her to look at my way and smiled.

"Morning." I said as she pecked my lips.

"Morning." Justine said.

"How long have you been up?" I asked.

"20 minutes ago." Justine said.

"What you writing?" I asked.

"A song." Justine said.

I sit up as she let me read the lyrics that she wrote.

[Chorus]

Eating good, living good

You, you got me yeah

You, you, you, you, you got me like you said you would

(You, you, you, you, you, you)

You, you, you, you got me like you said you would

(Yeah, yeah, yeah)

[Verse 1]

Ain't to mean niggas out tellin' the truth, yeah

Niggas I ain't lying in the booth, yeah

They don't know bout love

They don't know bout us

Only in us we trust

Yeah, yeah, straight like that

Dapped in amazing sheet

I need stay missing receipts

Other niggas tryna call ya

I let it ring to the beat

I heard you talking the streets

I heard that you was a beast

I need it all in my stomach

I have to go to the streets

[Chorus]

I'm living good, living good

You, you got me yeah

You, you, you, you, you got me like you said you would

(You, you, you, you, you, you)

You, you, you, you got me like you said you would

(Yeah, yeah, yeah)

Song:

These Arms- Luke James

You Got Me- Justine Skye

Thanks for giving 1ks read on this book love you guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 94 6
"boy, i cant seem to get you outta my head.." - ...
PRIDE. By 𝑴.

Fanfiction

6.4K 188 15
"Loves gonna get you killed, but prides gonna be the death of you and me."
82.4K 3.7K 37
𝐁𝐄𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐊, stormi evans is the biggest female r&b singer on the planet. with the fame and success, such tragic events in h...
79.4K 2K 35
"Fantasy is hardly an escape from reality. It's a way of understanding it." - Lloyd Alexander If you loved volume one you will absolutely love volum...