ISLAM TALKS

By fateemah69

Assalaamu alaikum dear Muslims, This book is about diverse topics,quotes,reminders,Hadith and any other thin... More

Common mistakes made during Salah and corrections!
Power of Astaghfirullah
Aameen
Types of children
Nine golden rules
Save a life
Speak good or remain silent
Charity
Did you know?
Do good and good will come to you
Division
Value of a mother!
Bonus from ALLAH
Women are pearls hidden in the oyster
Golden advice
Sexual fast
Sign of Qiyama
Bathing of corpse
Prayer of the day🙏
!!Beware☠️
Just read
Beautiful duas
💛Dress decently💛
Learn a lesson and teach others
Dont miss these PROTOCOlS!
You better ask before its too late
❤️Whoever believes in Allah and the last day❤️
Say NO to pride!!
??Did you know??
The most kind of love💖
Westernization
RE-9 golden advices
Be focused
Divorce
👿Envy👿
JUMMAH MUBARAK!
Significance of Friday
Virtues of reciting surah Al- Kahf on Friday
When dua is Readily Accepted
Bid'ah
Power of the tongue👅
Mercy
💖Spouses till Jannah💖
JINNS ARE COWARDS!
😍GUESTS😍
❤️alms❤️
Do good
Our Past
Inspiration of the day
Dont hurry!!!
🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈
Emergency hurry and read please dont miss it
Until you...
If we focus
Greatest Jihad
Cure for all ailment
Inspiration of the day
Be kind and nice to others
Best Day Of The Week
Jummah mubarak
Ways of generating Allah's love
Power of Ayatul kursiyyu
Thank Allah
A single tear
Farewell khutbah
👿👿👿
Tahajjud prayer
Surah Dhuha
Reminder
🙈Marital privacy🙈
❤️Be happy❤️
PROPHETS BIOGRAPHY
Hadith
Jumma'at Mubarak
Posting pics on social media
Sabr
Hadith
Sudden death
Ayah of the day
Death
❤️Jannah❤️
✨GOLDEN REMINDER✨
Taqwa
Al-birr
Music
A drop
Lessons from suratul baqara
The poor have no relatives
A child's fitrah
charity
The deceased
Sujudush shukr
💖women💖
Build your House in Paradise
Dhikr
When Du'a is accepted
Jummah
Taqwa
Power of the Quran
Forgiveness
Life inspiring quotes
Hadith of the day
💖💖💖
Fasting
Islam Facts
Ramadan
Salatul Tasbih
The day of Arafah
Sadaqah

Deceased parents

11 5 0
By fateemah69

*DECEASED PARENTS*

When a parent passes away, remember that you have begun a new phase of birr (dutifulness) to that parent.

Birr (dutifulness) after death is the trust and most sincere form of birr because birr (dutifulness) during their lifetime could be tainted with show-off, being polite (as opposed to being sincere) and expecting praise from the parents or others. As for after their death, then only Allah hears and sees you.

A deceased parent is in greater need of his/her children - even more than when they the parent was alive. What children do for the parents during the parent's lifetime is for the worldly needs.

But after death only Allah knows what good and bad is in store for the deceased in the grave.

Du'a - i.e., supplication to Allah - for rahmah (mercy), asking Allah to shower the deceased with His mercy is invaluable for the deceased.

Through the child's Du'a,  Allah - with His grace and mercy - enlightens the grave removing the darkness and expands  the grave thus removing the suffering & trials of the grave. And Allah makes the grave a garden from the gardens of Paradise for the deceased.

Therefore, always remember your deceased parent/s, and always ask Allah to shower them with His mercy, enlighten their grave and expand it.

For example as you are about have a meal think about the many wonderful meals your mother had prepared for you and how she looked after you all your life. Your heart will surely soften and at that point, let it drive you to offer a similar meal to an orphan, a widow, a divorced or needy person on behalf of your deceased parent, begging of Allah to reward them for it. Give charity on their behalf, recalling the many favours they did for you.

Never forget parents. No matter how harsh they may have been with you, only Allah knows the love they had in their hearts for you.

Remember them in your Du'a during sujood - the prostration;  between the adhaan - the call for prayer, and the iqamah - the in-masjid call for prayer just a minute before congregational prayer, and in every act of worship and at all times. 

Give charity on their behalf privately, wipe away the tears of orphans, widows and divorced (through charity) on behalf of your parents, quench the thirst of the thirsty on their behalf (by having a well dug, for example).

Go out of your way to be the best child to your parents for they have sacrificed much to raise you.

This is the Du'a for parents:

*رَّبِّ ارْحَمْهُمَا كَمَا رَبَّيَانِي صَغِيرًا*
*Rabb-ir-ham-huma kama rabbayaani sagheera* {Quran surah 17, verse 24}

Translation :
*'My Lord .. Bestow thy mercy on my parent/s as they cherished and raised me in my childhood'*

Lastly let us teach our children about this Du'a for one day we all shall need it.

*#copied*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.1K 3.7K 41
Assalaam Alaikum Dear brothers and sisters in Islam Here are just a few Islamic stories for you all to ponder about and stories which have great mean...
168 36 30
Asslam O Alaikum I am NOT FORCING YOU TO READ THIS. Welcome, if you here for Knowledge. No matter what your religion is, You are welcome here to know...
51 4 4
Qur'an for all In Every Hand, In Every Heart.
7.5K 795 12
بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم In the name of Allah most beneficent most merciful. This book is dedicated as a sadaqatul Jariya to my late Father .