ISLAM TALKS

By fateemah69

Assalaamu alaikum dear Muslims, This book is about diverse topics,quotes,reminders,Hadith and any other thin... More

Common mistakes made during Salah and corrections!
Power of Astaghfirullah
Aameen
Types of children
Nine golden rules
Save a life
Speak good or remain silent
Charity
Did you know?
Do good and good will come to you
Division
Value of a mother!
Bonus from ALLAH
Women are pearls hidden in the oyster
Golden advice
Sexual fast
Sign of Qiyama
Bathing of corpse
Prayer of the day🙏
!!Beware☠️
Just read
Beautiful duas
💛Dress decently💛
Learn a lesson and teach others
Dont miss these PROTOCOlS!
You better ask before its too late
❤️Whoever believes in Allah and the last day❤️
Say NO to pride!!
??Did you know??
The most kind of love💖
Westernization
RE-9 golden advices
Be focused
Divorce
👿Envy👿
JUMMAH MUBARAK!
Significance of Friday
Virtues of reciting surah Al- Kahf on Friday
When dua is Readily Accepted
Bid'ah
Power of the tongue👅
Mercy
💖Spouses till Jannah💖
JINNS ARE COWARDS!
😍GUESTS😍
❤️alms❤️
Do good
Our Past
Inspiration of the day
Dont hurry!!!
🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈
Emergency hurry and read please dont miss it
Until you...
If we focus
Greatest Jihad
Cure for all ailment
Inspiration of the day
Be kind and nice to others
Best Day Of The Week
Jummah mubarak
Ways of generating Allah's love
Power of Ayatul kursiyyu
Thank Allah
A single tear
Farewell khutbah
👿👿👿
Tahajjud prayer
Surah Dhuha
Reminder
🙈Marital privacy🙈
❤️Be happy❤️
PROPHETS BIOGRAPHY
Hadith
Jumma'at Mubarak
Posting pics on social media
Sabr
Hadith
Sudden death
Ayah of the day
Deceased parents
❤️Jannah❤️
✨GOLDEN REMINDER✨
Taqwa
Al-birr
Music
A drop
Lessons from suratul baqara
The poor have no relatives
A child's fitrah
charity
The deceased
Sujudush shukr
💖women💖
Build your House in Paradise
Dhikr
When Du'a is accepted
Jummah
Taqwa
Power of the Quran
Forgiveness
Life inspiring quotes
Hadith of the day
💖💖💖
Fasting
Islam Facts
Ramadan
Salatul Tasbih
The day of Arafah
Sadaqah

Death

13 4 0
By fateemah69

*Our Ultimate abode*

I sat in the car looking at the graves not far away from our parking space. My husband was standing at a grave that lay under the shade of a tall palm tree. I stared at the sight before me...

A line of little raised heaps of sand, our ultimate abode. I thought to myself, these are not just heaps of sand. They were once people who perhaps lived in beautiful mansions, yet are now buried six feet underground. They were once people who had loving and caring families, yet are now alone. They were once people who worried and stressed over finances, marital issues, children, vacations, opinions of society and the world at large, yet took nothing and nobody with them to their final abode.They were once people who had dreams of seeing, doing and being so much, yet are now decomposing six feet under.They were once people who slept on warm beds and ate deliciuos meals, yet are now deep inside a dark grave and their bodies become a meal to the insects crawling within the sand.

They were people who once had a name, yet are now nameless. They were people just like us.

As tears escaped my eyes I cried for myself, I cried for every sin I was not forgiven for.I cried for every Salaah I had missed, for every ibadaah I took for granted, for every person that I hurt, for every aayah of the Quraan I do not understand. I cried for my own heart, mind and soul as I know I am not ready to meet my Creator.

I also noticed a grave that was dug up and ready for a body to enter into its depths of darkness.This empty grave sent shivers down my spine as I do not know if it is me or someone I love who will be placed into it. I also do not know if this grave will welcome me or curse me for entering into its darkness.

My lesson: Nothing and nobody in this world belongs to me. When I leave I will take nothing and nobody with me. Only my Creator is mine as I am His....for Allah Ta'ala is who I belong to and who I shall return to. My ever lasting relationship is only with my Creator.

May Allah Ta'ala illuminate our qabr (grave) with the eternal light from Jannah. May Allah Ta'ala forgive us and be happy with us at our time of departure from this temporary world. May the scent of Jannah comfort us and may the love of Allah Ta'ala accompany us to our ultimate abode. Aameen.

Naadira Chhipa
#copied
May Allah azzawajal make our future better than our past, our graves better than our houses, our death better than our life, our ending better than our beginning and may He make Jannatul Firdous be our final destination.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 57 1
By far one of my most favorite stories of all times! It doesn't matter which religion or culture you are from, I guarantee u will LOVE this story!
5.7K 355 42
a collection of traditions containing sayings of the prophet Muhammad which, with accounts of his daily practice (the Sunna), constitute the major so...
45.9K 1K 8
Many of what we call "love stories" today are nothing more than stories of lust and desire, physical attraction disguised as love. Is love about dyin...
7.7K 815 12
بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم In the name of Allah most beneficent most merciful. This book is dedicated as a sadaqatul Jariya to my late Father .