Taka of Fairy Tail

By TakaKazami

A story of a would girl in the magical world. She tries her hardest to live, and survive in the harsh world... More

Taka Kazami
Yoru the Exceed
~Author's Note~
Day 1 - The Beginning
Day 2 (Part 1) First Day
Day 2 (Part 2) *Flashback*
Day 2 (Part 3) Newbie
Day 3 - New Friends
~Author's Note~
Day 3 - PARTY!!!
~Authors Note!!!~
Day 3 (Part 2) - Memories... OF MARRIAGE?!
A day with Natsu
Cursed
Another Job
A/N
Meeting a celebrity
STOP READING THIS

New Friend and New Partner

36 0 0
By TakaKazami

You walked in the guild hall, ready to get a job. You walked to the request board, and looked at all the jobs.

-Tell my love fortune!

-Destroy a evil company.

-Find my pet Floppsy.

Jobs that seemed silly, but paid some money. And then you saw something that you wanted to do.

-Take down these theives that stole my fortune! 500,000  J.

This looked amusing. To take down some bad guys sounds nice. You took down the paper, and took it to MiraJane. She smiled, and looked worried. "Are you sure you want this job. It'll be difficult for a gir-"

"I'm going to take it Mira. Please. I want this job." She sighed.

"Alright. Let me call the client." She left to make a call. You looked around and saw someone dressed in black. This person had black clothes, and was drinking juice in the bar stool next to you. 'He looks like a ninja...' He noticed you staring and you looked away. When you looked again, you asked him a question.

"Hi. My names Taka. Whats your name?" After finishing the juice, the person spoke,

"Carter."

"Nice to meet you Carter." You forgot your mental note to not get close to anyone. Then Mira came back with the paper in her hand. "Alright. Your client is waiting for you in this address. Good luck Taka." With that you walk out of the guild hall.

"Myaaaa. This job will be easy for us."

"Dont get cocky. But yeah it should be simple."

You both boarded the train for the address. After what seemed an hour, you made it to the town of where the client lived. You made it to the large house that seemed like a fortress. You walked in, and knocked on the door. A maid came to the door and you explained why you were here and you showed your guild mark.

She lead you in and took you to the room that her mistress was. You sat down and spoke to the woman. After a while, you understood the situation. The theives were strong men that stole about 100,000,000 J. All I had to do was to take out the guys that took her money, and her bodyguards and servants would pick up the money.

She told me that they were the strongest men in the whole village and no one had magic powers compared to them. She also told me that durning the day they keep their hideout hidden. Only durning night can I find it. But still no one has enough courage to raid off these men. So durning the day, I can look around the town to ask anyone where they are.

She was surprised that I would go and take them out. After all, "You are just a child."

"Mamn, I simply wont let them take that away from you. I'll find them... and put an end to them." With that you left the mansion and ventured into the town. Your stomach caught up with you, and you began to grow hungry. You forgot to eat something this morning. You and Yoru went to go eat at a restauraunt. You overheard others talking, and they spoke of the gang you were looking for.

"I heard they were staying over at the forest of Pim."

"Nearby a river I think." You finished eating and went to ask them questions.

"Escuse me, but can you tell me where the best places to find them are?"

They gave me a few answers and the door was swung open. The restauraunt grew quiet. A whisper came from the men you were speaking to. "Crap! Its one of them!" So this is the guy huh? or one of them at least. You thought about what to do next. Aproach him, or simply follow him. He rested his feet on the table. Thats it. Forget thinking.

"HEY! Waiter! Give me something to drink!" You went to the nervous female that had a glass of sake, to serve the jerk. You grabbed the cup, and went up to the guy. You threw the drink in his face.

"How about you remove your legs from the table." He was really mad. You grabbed my shirt and dragged me outside. And pushed me away.

"Thats it brat. Now is your time to learn respect to me. You're going to get an ass kicking."

"Im not afraid of death. And... Sorry but you're the one whos getting your butt kicked." He glared and started to attack.

"Water Nebula!" Water Magic. Oh this is going to be easy. You swallowed up all the water that he tried to attack you with. It tasted kind of gross, but you had to take it.

"Ok. My turn." You struck him with water slicers that simply came from your arm. As he fell to the floor, you picked him up with your free arm. "By the way...Your water tastes really bad." He wanted to keep fighting, but you held him down by blood bending him. "Now answer my question. Where is the rest of your group?"

"Like as if ill tell you!" He spit back.

"Alright if thats the way you want it." You threw him in the air, and put a spell on him. "Water lock!" He did his best to escape but my bloodbending wouldnt let him even try to escape. As soon as he was near drowning, you let him free. He gasped for air, and you asked again. "WHERE is the rest of your group?"

"In the mountains! Right where the forest meets the mountains. Theres a lake nearby there."

"Thanks for the information." You looked in your backpack, and pulled out some rope. You tied the crook up, and left him there for the people to do their bidding with him. Your grabbed your back, and got ready for take off. "Wait Yoru." He got off your back with a questioning face. "I havent gotten dessert yet..."

You walked back into the restauraunt and the same waitress that you took the drink from served you a slice of chocolate cake with ice cream. You looked puzzled for you havent even ordered anything. "Its on the house sweetie. Thank you for helping us." You smiled.

"No problem." You stuffed your face and the sun was beggining the set. "Time to go Yoru." You left the restauraunt and took off in the sky. The sky was setting and you liked the way the sun gave the sky a look of orenge and rose. After flying for so long, Yoru took a break and you both stopped in the middle of forest.

After a short while you heard rustling and something in the trees. You could sense someone's presense. "Whos there?" No answer. "Yoru..."

"Dont look at me! Im right here!" Then the person showed themself. Dressed in black, with a gray cap. Very familiar.

"Carter?" The figure nodded. "Dont scare me like that."

"So you're on this job by yourself?"

"Yeah. Just us."

"Impressive how you took out that guy in town."

"Ha Thanks... What are you doing here?"

"Helping you on the job. I thought that you would need help."

"Oh thanks. But we got it covered."

"Really? Well then, I'll leave you the 15 guys that has strong magic. You took out one simply because he uses water magic."

"Thats true. Fine. You can help." You both walked on. "Soo... I've been wanting to ask."

"Shoot."

"Are you a ninja?"

"Nin Nin! Mya!" Yoru shouted.

"Sure." Carter answered. After a while of walking, we reached the location. Now the sky was turning dark and the moon began to show off it's soft light. We reached the crossway of the mountains and the forest, and there was a lake. We turned to see a rather large house. "There."

Carter walked further and kicked down the front door. 3 guys ran to him, but he beat them all up with simple kicks. He used martial arts. And by the looks of it, Carter was really skilled. Eventually after fighting all the guys, we found the fortune in the basement. We tied all the men together ans waited for men to come to collect the money for their mistress. The police collected the men, and we were done with out job.

We collected our pay from the mistress, and started to go home. All 3 of us walked to the train station together and bought tickets to go home in Magnolia. "Hey Carter. You're pretty cool."

"Thanks... I guess."

"So then. What Is your first name? You fight really strong for a girl." Yoru looked confused, and Carter looks curious.

"How did you know I was a girl?"

"Because... Its that time of the month for you. I can sense the blood-" I was cut off by a punch on my shoulder.

"Dont say it out loud dummy!" You chuckled. "My names Kathleen."

"Thats a nice name. Can I call you Kat?"

"Sure." The train ride home was nice, while you talked with your new friend, and new partner.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

458 52 30
Natsu Love Story 🔥Slow Burn🔥 A girl with a troubled past, because of it she distances herself from others. Can a certain dragon slayer save her, or...
2.7K 105 24
The new adventure of natsu and his friends but what's this a new dragon slayer apeared and what's this she has a big secret that just might be big en...
15.1K 477 23
I had originally posted this on my fanfiction.net account (Sabina of Fairy Tail) but I figured that I would post it here as well! Everyone in Fairy T...
983K 27.6K 37
This story revolves around a girl named Lucy Heartfilia. She lives in the magical world of Fairy Tail, a guild composing of wizards. During her stay...