Attention » [H.S]

By _Liamssmile

"Oh your Jacket." I say a bit louder as he now leans on his car. I move to take it off, however before I coul... More

Introduction
Casting
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48 (Epilogue)
THE RUNAWAY PRINCE

Part 22

6.2K 181 41
By _Liamssmile

Arabella's POV

He picks all his French books up before dropping them all down onto the table in front of us.

"So what's the problem?" I ask leaning on my hand, which rests on the table.

"Can you please help me with the homework." He says and opens his book onto one of the exercises, placing it down onto the table.

"Yeah, sure." I say as I skim through the exercise. Harry does the first two sentences hands me the book to check

"Wait, no, so instead of putting this at the end, you'll move it like this, to the beginning." I say to Harry and he nods.

"So the same with this one as well, your word order isn't right. Okay so now do the next few."

He fills in the next two sentences and gives me back his book. I look over the sentences, seeing that they're both still wrong and turn to Harry.

"Okay, try these ones aloud." I say, moving closer to him so that we can share the book.

He does the sentences out loud, and gets them correct.

"Okay so now finish this." I say gesturing to the rest of the page.

He finished relatively quickly and handed over his book, letting me check his answers. They were all correct and I looked at the bottom of the page to see he added his own one.

"Tu es si belle, intelligente et un très bon tuteur." (You are so beautiful, smart and a very good tutor.)
Causing me to laugh at him.

I page through his book, to see if there was anything else he needed help with, only to notice that everything he's done in this book is all correct. A paper falls out the back of his book, and I turn it over to see a test, where he got one hundred percent. I realize what's going on and shake my head smiling.

I turn sideways to look directly at him. He's got his chin behind his hands, and I see him look out of the corner of his eyes towards me with a smile hiding behind his hands. He lifts his head off the table with the most adorable grin.

"Harry you didn't need any help at all." I say hitting his arm playfully, causing us both to laugh.

"C'est vrai, mais c'était une bonne excuse pour sortir à nouveau avec vous." (That is correct, but it was a good excuse to hang out with you again)

"Quoi de mieux que d'être assis ici et juste d'écouter et d'être avec vous." (What is better than sitting here and just listening and being with you.)

"Tu es trop mignon" (you are so cute) I say back with a smile.

"Tu es si mignon quand tu es concentré." (You are so cute when you are focused.) He says back and I laugh at him and blush. I turn away and look at my phone for the time and see it's only 4:30.

"You know you don't need an excuse to hang out with me? You could always just ask."

"Well love, where's the fun in that?"

I shake my head smiling and put my phone down and look up at Harry to see him smiling at me.

"What?" I ask smiling.

"Nothing, you're just really pretty." He says sheepishly causing me to blush and look down at my lap while fiddling with my hair.

"Do you want something to eat or drink?" He asks me and I nod, following him downstairs into the kitchen, I sit on the high stool while he walks further into the kitchen.

"What do you want to drink?" He asks, turning back around, still standing next to the fridge.

"Water would be lovely in this weather." I say laughing. However I'm not joking because it's actually really hot outside.

"How about we make something to eat, and go sit by the pool?" He offers and I nod, not wanting to do something physically exhausting.

Harry smiles at me before handing me a water bottle and walking over to the microwave to make popcorn.

Once he was done, I stood up and followed him down the same pathway, to the outside section of the house.

We make our way to the pool and sit down next to it, putting our feet into the pool.

"So Belle, am I allowed to know about your dancing a little bit, or is it still going to remain a mystery to me?" He smiles, while I take my one foot out the water and turn to face Harry.

"Mmh, well I'm not too sure." I say smiling at him, causing him to pull a fake pout, making me laugh at him. "That depends, do you have anything that you wanna know ?"

"Well, I did hear you mention something about entering under someone else's name for competitions?" He says genuinely curious. I nod and think of a way to say it that doesn't sound completely stupid.

"Yeah, I enter under a made up stage name of mine, I'm no identity thief."

"So if you don't mind me asking, is there a reason?" He asks, while his eyes show me that he is really interested as is not just asking for the sake of avoiding awkward silence.

"Yeah so, this might sound utterly ridiculous, but when I was little, it had always been my dream to be a ballerina and still is, however, during my first elementary school years, people started rumors, by people,well I mean Chloe, because funnily enough we used to be best friends. So because Chloe was popular, everyone listened to her and kinda started bullying me. So I decided to let everyone to believe I stopped, and from then, I made my stage name and have used it since." I say looking down into the water.

"I'm sorry love, I've barely seen you dance, but from what I have I know that you are absolutely incredible." He says gently lifting my head towards him by placing his hand under my chin.

He moves his hand away as I look straight into those beautiful eyes. As he moves his legs into a cross position  lifting his feet out of the pool he moves closer to me and places his hand on my cheek.
I slowly lean in and he shuffles a bit more putting more pressure on his one hand pushing him off balance.

He loses his balance completely and before he can grab onto the side, he topples over right into the water causing me to lift my hands up to cover my mouth in shock. Once he pops up from the water, shaking his hair and running his hand through it, I can't help but burst out laughing.

He now has a smile on his face as he swims towards me. I turn to place my feet back into the pool and smile down at him.

This man in front of me actually is so hot, I'm so lucky to be with him right now. His beautiful eyes and that personality, not even starting ong is perfect physically features, like that smile and that body...

"Whatcha thinking about there love?" He says, capturing my attention. I look down at him to see he is now between my legs and his shirt is laying besides me on the concrete, giving me a chance to admire his muscles and tattoos on his body.

"You seem to do that a lot." He says smiling up at me recapturing my attention once again.

"Do what?" I ask, waiting for his reply.

"Get lost in your own thoughts, yet you don't even realize it. It's very cute." He says, causing me to blush.

"Oh I didn't realize." I say blushing and looking away from his gaze.

"Don't look down love, you're way to beautiful to hide it." He says, repeating what he did earlier by gently lifting my chin. I slowly lean down to him, and while my eyes flutter close, I feel Harry's arms snake around my waste, pulling me into the water with him.

"Harry!" I exclaim once I pop out of the water.

"Sorry love, I couldn't resist." He says while slowly swimming over to me.
"But you know what they say?"

"What?" I ask confused while he reaches me and shakes his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

"Third times a charm." He says, before leaning down and smashing our lips together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.7K 705 59
"Goddamn it Ella, open your eyes, own up to what you're feeling. Look at the person who you are feeling this with and realize that I might actually b...
385K 10.6K 41
After getting accepted into the college of his dreams, Logan has everything he wants; a scholarship, a fancy car, and a cheating girlfriend??? Will...
6.6K 125 24
Harry has been in love with Chachi since he could remember when they met. He has his chance when her boyfriend dumps her. But what happens when Chach...
87.7K 2.8K 33
[COMPLETED] This is the story of Alexandra. Alex is a teenager who wants to live a happy, unbothered life and is afraid to get attached to anyone in...