MANAN : MR.MALHOTRA'S CONTRAC...

By Devils_symphony

what happens when two people are bonded by marriage due to the mutual decision of their family.........but fo... More

chapter 1 : his carefree life...........
character sketch -1
chapter 2 : i want you to get married son...........
chapter 3 : kis grah ki ladki hai ye......
chapter 4 : it's a yes.....
chapter 5 : the only solution now is..........
chapter 6 : thank you bhai............
chapter 7 : kyuki main majboor thi..................
chapter 8 : six months it is.................
chapter 9 : can i call you doll...............?
chapter 10 : happily married strangers.........
chapter 11 : the unknown fourth rule........?
character sketch-2
chapter 13 : who are you........?
chapter 14 : now you will have to be punished.........
chapter 15 : laila main laila.............
chapter 16 : NANDINI...............
chapter 17 : you would have been a murderer.......
chapter 18 : i need to speak to you..............
chapter 19 : is it too late to say sorry.........
chapter 20 :stay away from him.............
chapter 21 : i want to give this relation a chance........
chapter 22 : madhubala bani tihari lal.........
chapter 23 : oye matarani ki pujaaran..............
chapter 24 : THE mutton song.................
chapter 25 : Drama overloaded............
chapter 26 : you are my star...........
chapter 27 :yes i am hell possessive...........
promo......
chapter 28 : he is my HUSBAND......
chapter 29 : thank you for trusting me.........
MANAN ITS GOTTA BE YOU
chapter 30 : kaun thi vo...................?
chapter 31 : can i help you.............?
chapter 32 : if i kiss him now he wouldn't get to know right...........
chapter 33 : i can never kill you.....
chapter 34 :now i have my strength with me...
chapter 35 : i should have been the one to die.....
CHAPTER 36 : A soulful kiss.....
Almost Love
Chapter 37: setting herself free.............
..........
Chapter 38: A much-needed closure.....
chapter 39 : forgive....i won't be able to do that......
Shout Out♡
chapter 40: a heartfelt confession.....

chapter 12 : S.P.A.C.E ACADEMY here we come..........

11.6K 755 60
By Devils_symphony

Hello dearies😍......

thanks for the amazing response...........

happy reading💕.........

______________________________________________

when you're happy you enjoy the music.......when you're sad you understand the lyrics.......

MANAN penthouse........

manik's room........

the sun was peeping from the curtains while our manik was still sleeping with out any care.......but his peaceful slumber broke by the ringing of alarm.......he got irritated and snoozed the alarm and drifted back to his sleep......but after 5 minutes it again started ringing......feeling frustrated he finally got up and turned off the alarm....he sat resting his head to the headboard.......soon his mind drifted to yesterday's happenings...........

flashback.......

after listening to cabir......manik was thinking how to deal with the situation.....but to his luck mukthi unknowingly came to his rescue........

mukthi ( irritated ) : yeh kya bakwaas kar raha hai cabir....you know right manik is not interested in getting into a relationship.......ab please apna drama band kar....ye detective detective baad mein khelna.........

( what nonsense are you speaking cabir......now stop your drama......stop trying to play detective role )

manik sighed in relief.....but cabir saw this and was about to say something but aliya suggested that they should leave as they have to help the elders too.......

cabir ( in mind ) : hashhhh.....bach gaye bacchu......aaj tho mukthi ne bachaliya.....lekin kabhi na kabhi tho you will have to answer me...........

after everyone left......nandini immediately left to her room not even sparing a glance to manik......while manik too left to his room tiered of all the drama..........

flashback ends......

manik ( in mind ) :pata nahi kyu lekin jab cabir ne poocha if i have any feeling for nandini dil mein ek ajeeb si bechaini hone lagi.......yeh kya ho raha hai mere saath.....from the time i came back from London my life has literally been a roller coaster ride......ab pata nahi what more is there in store for me........lekin one thing is for sure......i have to stay away from nandini........yes i have to.........

( don't know why when cabir asked if i have any feelings for nandini i felt restless in my heart.....what is happening with me....)

with new found determination manik left to get ready and then meet his friends..........after getting ready he was about to exit his room when out of nowhere  fab4 came barging into his room........he first shook his head in disbelief at their behavior but eventually smiled at them.............

aliya : thank god you got ready.......we would have gotten late.......

mukthi : really aliya......you took nearly two hours to get ready........

aliya : come on mukthi .......every girl deserves their own sweet time to get ready......and it's the first day of the college i have to look the best.........

aliya ( in mind ) : maybe then dhruv will notice me........

dhruv ( in mind ) : you always look the best aliya.......for me you are the most beautiful girl in this entire universe......maybe i will be able to say this to you someday..........

both of them were stealing glances of each other making sure that the other one will not notice...........

cabir ( in mind ) : ab in dono ka kya chal raha hai........offo cabir pehle mission manan pe concentrate kar uske baad dusra mission le lena.........

( now what is happening between these two......offo cabir first concentrate on mission manan after that take another mission......)

cabir : accha manik.....jo college mein humara admission hua.....vaha humari bhabhi bhi padthi hai na.......

( manik......the college we got admission in......our sister-in-law studies there only right......)

manik just nodded his head..........

cabir  ( curiously ) : vo kaunse stream main hai.....is she also a music student like us........

( which stream she is in......)

mukthi : maybe she is a science student......i mean vo thodi padhaaku types dikthi hai........

( she looks like the nerd types.....)

manik : cabir i just know that she goes to the same college.....i don't know which subject.....

cabir ( giving disapproving look ) : this is not done manik.....tu apni ek lauti patni kis stream main hai yeh bhi nahi jaanta........seriously.....you let me down today........

( you don't know which stream your one and only wife is in.......)

manik ( bored ) : tera hogaya tho chale.......

( if you are done let's go.......)

cabir : haan haan zaroor......S.P.A.C.E academy here we come.........

( yes yes of course.....)

with this fab5 left for S.P.A.C.E..........

S.P.A.C.E ACADEMY........

the whole college was in a hustle bustle........fab5 were standing at the entrance and were staring at the college dreamily.........they were holding each other's hands........

mukthi ( smiling widely ) : this is it guys.....finally we are going to live our dream.........

while everyone just smiled more listening to her..........but they were a little confused as to why everyone was so much excited.....agreed today was the firs tday of college but this excitement was something more than that......they saw all of them were hurriedly going towards the auditorium.........cabir caught hold of a guys arm......

cabir : heyy i am cabir.....

guy : hi i am shahid........

cabir : vese tum sab itne hurriedly Audi kyu jaa rahe ho........

( why are you going towards Audi in a hurry....)

shahid : dude.....today the FLAMES are going to perform......and we cannot miss their performance at any cost.......issliye all are in a hurry.......

saying this he too ran to go to the Audi.......leaving fab5 confused..........

aliya : ab ye FLAMES kaun hai........

( now who are these FLAMES....)

dhruv : aliya......this is the most popular band of S.P.A.C.E academy.......they are famous for their music and their bullying all over the country.......they are know for their cold aura and " not to mess with us "attitude...........

cabir : i think they are just like us.....but dhruv how do you know so much..........

dhruv : vo i read it on the college blog......they are literally famous in this college........

mukthi  : really ab tho unse milna hi padega......let's go guys.......

( really now we should definetly meet them......)

fab5 entered the Audi to see it tightly packed......all were talking to each other sharing how excited they were.......what surprised fab5 was that even the lecturers and teachers were also eagerly waiting for their arrival........fab5 were growing impatient to see them.......soon FLAMES entered putting an end to their wait...........they stood on the stage.........

fab5 couldn't see their faces as their back was facing them............soon they heard the sound of guitar strumming.......they could see a girl with her back facing them strumming the guitar.......another girl was on the keyboard......two boys were on drums and acoustic guitar respectively.........and a girl was playing electric guitar.........the moment they heard the guitar strumming everyone fell silent.........

the girl soon turned around and the spotlight fell on all five of them earning loud cheers from the audience who were going crazy seeing their rock stars after a long break......

fab5 were shocked to see the people on the stage especially manik who had no words to utter after seeing the girl in the middle who was none other his newly wedded wife NANDINI MANIK MALHOTRA.........

                              ( nandini's attire )

                                            ( navya's attire )

soon nandini started singing making every one to go crazy on her voice and carefree attitude and taking fab5 by surprise............

______________________________________________________

so how was the update guys😉......?

how many of you like nandini's new avatar😎........?

looks like there is more to nandini than she shows right😁........

how were FLAMES🙈.........?

any idea who can be the remaining three members........?

don't worry i will give FLAMES character sketch soon........

how many of you are excited😋......?

thank you for reading........

do vote....comment and follow🙏.......

with love.....

Devils_symphony💖.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.9K 2.2K 32
Beinteeha depicts a love story of two different people; Rajveer Singh Shekhawat and Naina Singh Ahluwalia. What happens when Rajveer meets an extreme...
131K 10.5K 45
Nandini: You are joking right?? This can't be true. I'm telling you Manik if this is any kind of prank then it's a pathetic one. Manik came closer to...
5.9K 616 12
It's a childhood love story 💕
11.7K 204 10
(Cancelled, this story is fucking cringe) The summer of 2020 is.......Bizarre to say... Y/N is sort the same as Luz,a geek,has the same wacky mindset...